Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,540 members, 7,812,678 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

Man Raped 14-Year-Old At Knife Point In Ikorodu, Cleaned Her Blood With Cloth - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Raped 14-Year-Old At Knife Point In Ikorodu, Cleaned Her Blood With Cloth (42483 Views)

Bauchi: Man Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl At Knife Point Inside Her Mum's Bedroom / Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point / Florida Woman 'Raped 14-Year-Old Boy While Her Husband & Kids Were Sleeping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Raped 14-Year-Old At Knife Point In Ikorodu, Cleaned Her Blood With Cloth by AngelicBeing: 7:24pm On Aug 08, 2019
babeosisi:
Nigerian men
The fatoyonbos of this wicked world
baby osisi, well said sad
Re: Man Raped 14-Year-Old At Knife Point In Ikorodu, Cleaned Her Blood With Cloth by philip0906(m): 7:32pm On Aug 08, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Ok, I’ll spell it out for u since u can’t figure it yourself: when u have little or no evidence to prove it, u have the option of publicizing a wrong someone did to u to shame or disgrace the person and maybe warn other people about them. People do it to scammers right here on NL all the time.

My answer to your question: well, if there are other girls coming forward, and I know my son was high priest of a rapping cult, I’d be inclined to believe the girl. Only thing now left is to minimize damage to my son.
Just look at you trying to be clever by half...

When people try to accuse someone of scam here on nairaland, we including the mods ask for evidence from the accuser that he/she was scammed..
Then the mods suspend such account and we all take note...You don't come making phantom claims

Nope! You don't have to wait for other girls to come out, or wait till he's the huncho of a rapping cult group (whatever that means)...Your son is a rapist and is guilty as charged. A woman can't just lie that your son raped her, so you don't have to wait for supporting claims...yeye

Re: Man Raped 14-Year-Old At Knife Point In Ikorodu, Cleaned Her Blood With Cloth by CanadaOrBust: 7:47pm On Aug 08, 2019
philip0906:

When people try to accuse someone of scam here on nairaland, we including the mods ask for evidence from the accuser that he/she was scammed..
Then the mods suspend such account and we all take note...You don't come making phantom claims

Nope! You don't have to wait for other girls to come out, or wait till he's the huncho of a rapping cult group (whatever that means)...Your son is a rapist and is guilty as charged. A woman can't just lie that your son raped her, so you don't have to wait for supporting claims...yeye

Calm down. U r not being honest. People open threads all the time narrating how someone scammed them and warning everyone, and providing photos and account number of the person. Mods don’t even get involved.

R u ok? Did u read what I wrote? IF THERE ARE ALSO OTHER GIRLS ACCUSING MY SON AND HE WAS HEAD OF A CULT GROUP, I’d be INCLINED to believe the girl. If it were just some random lone girl accusing my otherwise spotless son, I’d disbelievevthe girl. Capisce?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Raped 14-Year-Old At Knife Point In Ikorodu, Cleaned Her Blood With Cloth by Rumpleslitskin: 7:49pm On Aug 08, 2019
Oga this your story no dey add up, you dont know him from Adam, how then did you know his name
Or dolapo is Nigeria John doe undecided
Re: Man Raped 14-Year-Old At Knife Point In Ikorodu, Cleaned Her Blood With Cloth by philip0906(m): 7:52pm On Aug 08, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Calm down. U r not being honest. People open threads all the time narrating how someone scammed them and warning everyone, and providing photos and account number of the person. Mods don’t even get involved.

R u ok? Did u read what I wrote? IF THERE ARE ALSO OTHER GIRLS ACCUSING MY SON AND HE WAS HEAD OF A CULT GROUP, I’d be INCLINED to believe the girl. If it were just some random lone girl accusing my otherwise spotless son, I’d disbelievevthe girl. Capisce?
Why do you have to wait for other girls to accuse your son? That your son is accused by one woman is enough evidence that he's a bloody rapist...Why do you have to disbelieve any random girl? I mean she's narrating her ordeal...

Providing photos, account number and you deliberately or not left out, the scam itself either screenshots or correspondences between them...which is the evidence

1 Like

Re: Man Raped 14-Year-Old At Knife Point In Ikorodu, Cleaned Her Blood With Cloth by CanadaOrBust: 8:11pm On Aug 08, 2019
philip0906:

Why do you have to wait for other girls to accuse your son? That your son is accused by one woman is enough evidence that he's a bloody rapist...Why do you have to disbelieve any random girl? I mean she's narrating her ordeal...

Providing photos, account number and you deliberately or not left out, the scam itself either screenshots or correspondences between them...which is the evidence

I don’t want to call u mumu. Nothing happens in isolation. That’s why you must look at surrounding issues in a case like this and that’s what should inform which way u lean.

A girl put up a thread of a lady that scammed them in Enugu. All she did was provide a photo of the lady in a funeral and wrote that she collected all their money and disappeared and that we should all be on the lookout for her. THAT’S ALL. Anybody can also manufacture “evidence” if they need to

2 Likes

Re: Man Raped 14-Year-Old At Knife Point In Ikorodu, Cleaned Her Blood With Cloth by philip0906(m): 8:14pm On Aug 08, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

I don’t want to call u mumu. Nothing happens in isolation. That’s why you must look at surrounding issues in a case like this and that’s what should inform which way u lean.

A girl put up a thread of a lady that scammed them in Enugu. All she did was provide a photo of the lady in a funeral and wrote that she collected all their money and disappeared and that we should all be on the lookout for her. THAT’S ALL. Anybody can also manufacture “evidence” if they need to
I'm that case, you're a criminal
Re: Man Raped 14-Year-Old At Knife Point In Ikorodu, Cleaned Her Blood With Cloth by CanadaOrBust: 8:21pm On Aug 08, 2019
philip0906:

If u can’t articulate an argument, insult the plaintiff

1 Like

Re: Man Raped 14-Year-Old At Knife Point In Ikorodu, Cleaned Her Blood With Cloth by philip0906(m): 8:28pm On Aug 08, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

If u can’t articulate an argument, insult the plaintiff
Lol...I'm mocking you and your flawed submissions grin....yeye

Re: Man Raped 14-Year-Old At Knife Point In Ikorodu, Cleaned Her Blood With Cloth by Adroit144(m): 8:35pm On Aug 08, 2019
Jabioro:
He drag you into a room...the house have no other occupant during the action but suddenly after the the deeds has been done other in the same house,under the same roof help you pursued the rapist.. listen to yourself Dolapo..all the time he was tidying you up for action..you can't struggle at all.. Odikguwe!
bros she said he threatened her with a knife and Dolapo is the rapist

2 Likes

Re: Man Raped 14-Year-Old At Knife Point In Ikorodu, Cleaned Her Blood With Cloth by Jabioro: 8:38pm On Aug 08, 2019
Adroit144:
bros she said he threatened her with a knife.
It was so but all can be so although...there must be lapses for alert
Re: Man Raped 14-Year-Old At Knife Point In Ikorodu, Cleaned Her Blood With Cloth by CanadaOrBust: 8:41pm On Aug 08, 2019
philip0906:

Lol...I'm mocking you and your flawed submissions grin....yeye

My posts are solid and logical and u have no answers to them, hence the insults.
Simple: if several girls come forward to accuse a former head cultist. You should lean towards believing the girls not the former cultist.

1 Like

Re: Man Raped 14-Year-Old At Knife Point In Ikorodu, Cleaned Her Blood With Cloth by Xammie001(m): 9:46pm On Aug 08, 2019
it has gotten to ikorodu now
now the worst is about to happen
Re: Man Raped 14-Year-Old At Knife Point In Ikorodu, Cleaned Her Blood With Cloth by Halo22: 9:58pm On Aug 08, 2019
From what the girl said, it is not just a rape issue. For the man in question to have cleaned her blood with his cloth, there must be a spiritual attachment to that and as such, the girl should be taken for spiritual cleansing and deliverance as the idiot could be a ritualist
Re: Man Raped 14-Year-Old At Knife Point In Ikorodu, Cleaned Her Blood With Cloth by Techsunny: 1:20am On Aug 09, 2019
Afonja
Re: Man Raped 14-Year-Old At Knife Point In Ikorodu, Cleaned Her Blood With Cloth by texazzpete(m): 5:31am On Aug 09, 2019
philip0906:

Don't be mischievous...The hallmark of my posts has been evidence wether the evidence was produced immediately the rape happened or later in future, then a case can be made.

How were those convictions secured? Emotions? Of course they found a way of nailing the accused.

What physical evidence did those people have that the catholic priests raped them? NONE!

They relied on testimony from many victims coming forward under oath, and second parties who have been informed over the years. Abu you think small boys that were 10 years old, two decades ago had any physical evidence, including DNA?

Basically, not far off what Busola has. But you rape apologists will not use your brains.

This is common sense that should be obvious even to a 10 year old. Rapists in Nigeria have a tendency to go scot free, the legal system is lenient on rapists and Nigerians are so terrorized of social stigma of talking out that they don’t report rape. So when someone is courageous to come out to talk, you are standing beside rapists when you mock and try to silence them.

Busola’s Coming out was supposed to be something to empower other ladies to overcome the sense of shame and report rape and rapists. But people like you are working round the clock to mock and silence them, helping rapists round NIGERIA to continue to molest and assault men and women.

Y’all are evil, you hate to see it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Raped 14-Year-Old At Knife Point In Ikorodu, Cleaned Her Blood With Cloth by jeromestarks: 5:56am On Aug 09, 2019
Burntcoal:
stop defending rape no matter the situation or circumstances. Rape is bad, I pray it won't happen to any of us and for those that have suffered it may God give u the strength to pull through
Watch this video.
https://free.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1181265962081671&id=100005948342880&refid=17&_ft_=mf_story_key.1181265962081671%3Atop_level_post_id.1181265962081671%3Atl_objid.1181265962081671%3Acontent_owner_id_new.100005948342880%3Athrowback_story_fbid.1181265962081671%3Aphoto_id.1181265008748433%3Astory_location.4%3Astory_attachment_style.video_inline%3Athid.100005948342880%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1567321199%3A-1709654795143726946&__tn__=%2AW-R
Re: Man Raped 14-Year-Old At Knife Point In Ikorodu, Cleaned Her Blood With Cloth by 9jaRealist: 8:24am On Aug 09, 2019
philip0906:

The @bolded are highlights of genuine rape cases...For those senile peeps making noise that rape cases are difficult to prove, here you have it.
1. Witnesses
2. Police report
3. Hospital report
4. Her mother
5. She shouted

Guess what? she's only 14...But she knows she has been defiled. The onus is on the authorities now, to follow up. If in 10 years time, she comes on twitter and instagram to claim rape, she has evidences (documented) she can always reference to back up her claims...She didn't go to twitter or instagram. From the story, she's probably from a very low income family.

Unfortunately, those that say they're woke, learned and well to do...think that twitter & instagram noise is the way to go

Rape is NOT one-size-fits-all...
There’s NO one standard set of facts, evidence or proof.
>
Re: Man Raped 14-Year-Old At Knife Point In Ikorodu, Cleaned Her Blood With Cloth by philip0906(m): 8:39am On Aug 09, 2019
texazzpete:

What physical evidence did those people have that the catholic priests raped them? NONE!

They relied on testimony from many victims coming forward under oath, and second parties who have been informed over the years. Abu you think small boys that were 10 years old, two decades ago had any physical evidence, including DNA?

[s]Basically, not far off what Busola has. But you rape apologists will not use your brains.

This is common sense that should be obvious even to a 10 year old. Rapists in Nigeria have a tendency to go scot free, the legal system is lenient on rapists and Nigerians are so terrorized of social stigma of talking out that they don’t report rape. So when someone is courageous to come out to talk, you are standing beside rapists when you mock and try to silence them.

Busola’s Coming out was supposed to be something to empower other ladies to overcome the sense of shame and report rape and rapists. But people like you are working round the clock to mock and silence them, helping rapists round NIGERIA to continue to molest and assault men and women.

Y’all are evil, you hate to see it. [/s]
They were pronounced guilty not relying on the victims claim...They relied on other forms of evidence---You highlighted at the bolded (some of those second parties information could have even been documented).

Please stop calling Busola...DO you have any evidence to support your claim that she was raped?
Re: Man Raped 14-Year-Old At Knife Point In Ikorodu, Cleaned Her Blood With Cloth by kweenkong(f): 1:20pm On Aug 09, 2019
Jabioro:
He drag you into a room...the house have no other occupant during the action but suddenly after the the deeds has been done other in the same house,under the same roof help you pursued the rapist.. listen to yourself Dolapo..all the time he was tidying you up for action..you can't struggle at all.. Odikguwe!

So it is the girls fault ?
Re: Man Raped 14-Year-Old At Knife Point In Ikorodu, Cleaned Her Blood With Cloth by hafisdman(m): 9:36am On Jul 27, 2021
Until a strong law against rape is strong the country would still be at the level it is.

WeChat and Alipay fund Available @ #51/¥

Are you on WeChat?
What’s your WhatsApp number so we can talk please ����
Re: Man Raped 14-Year-Old At Knife Point In Ikorodu, Cleaned Her Blood With Cloth by GIdiata(m): 11:01am On Jul 27, 2021
philip0906:

Kindly don't quote me if all you have to offer is lame emotional outbursts...Many of us, have our brains and common sense working.

The law is the law...The right thing is the right thing, it has nothing to do with emotional tantrums or noise...If you get raped, kindly report same so that investigations can be carried out and the culprit dealt with.

This young girl, despite been ONLY 14, is wiser than many so called woke oldies who prefer to come on instagram and twitter...

Going by your comments and response from the very first page, I already knew you are a wise person. After reading your first Comment, I knew already that at least one person won't understand the point your are trying to make "EVIDENCES, SPEAKING UP, WITNESSES" or come up with the usual "emotional" bla bla and would want to quote you. all I have been doing is reading the comments of those that quoted you, and the reply u gave them.
I'm still going through to see if the person you asked if his/her son was Accused, what he/she would do replied you and the reply.
Re: Man Raped 14-Year-Old At Knife Point In Ikorodu, Cleaned Her Blood With Cloth by GIdiata(m): 11:19am On Jul 27, 2021
philip0906:

I knew it. you are smart. the scam part: those scammed usually upload screenshots of conversation (Evidence)

make we leave scam first.
let's go to the argument of the day. Rape
truly you are wise and I thank you again for also putting him/her in that tight corner he/she wanted to put u. I knew he/she won't have a good defense that's I commented the moment I saw that your reply.
you have put him/her in that tight corner response don change. he/she is now waiting for the son to be accused by many SMH.
so until he's accused of being a Serial Rapist or a cultists before olodo would act. even if they hypocrite acts, he/she wants damages minimized for her son. SMH in disgust
Re: Man Raped 14-Year-Old At Knife Point In Ikorodu, Cleaned Her Blood With Cloth by GIdiata(m): 11:23am On Jul 27, 2021
philip0906:

it's now the hypocrite son im done d look for evidence grin grin yeye wey dey smell
Re: Man Raped 14-Year-Old At Knife Point In Ikorodu, Cleaned Her Blood With Cloth by GIdiata(m): 11:31am On Jul 27, 2021
philip0906:

ibeg no need to call am criminal.
u don nail am for Rape im done dey shift attention to scamgrin grin

now hypocrite is crying nothing happens in isolation because son is involved. but Expect us to believe and crucify an alleged rapist wen some random girl comes out to cry foul on social media. I was hoping to see i would report the issue to to police for investigation. but no
nothing happens in isolation start coming to play
other girls coming out start coming to play
belonging to a secret cult start coming to play.

ibegi make I leave the rest. where I read reach don do. I no follow Comments again.
YOU HAVE DONE A GREAT JOB.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Girl Kills Herself In Delta After Her Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos / Man Arrested At Lagos Airport With Indian Hemp Stuffed In Gala (photos) / Two Young Nigerian Men Fight Publicly At A Train Station In Europe (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.