Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,783 members, 7,955,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:49 PM

How Efficient Is ATS Engineering Training?? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Efficient Is ATS Engineering Training?? (523 Views)

FREE Software Engineering Training For Women, Incudes Internship & Job Placement / Cv Review That Is Ats Inclined / Transmission Engineering Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Efficient Is ATS Engineering Training?? by whatmoreng: 1:52pm On Aug 08, 2019
Please who have an idea about ATS ENGINEERING Training? Is it worth it? I saw a list of some very interesting courses in their advert online. Please someone should hint me before I commit my hard earn money.
Re: How Efficient Is ATS Engineering Training?? by micxwell(m): 9:50pm On Aug 10, 2019
whatmoreng:
Please who have an idea about ATS ENGINEERING Training? Is it worth it? I saw a list of some very interesting courses in their advert online. Please someone should hint me before I commit my hard earn money.
Good question bro. I want to know this too. I am a structural engineer. I am versatile with STAAD PRO and CSI applications but I want to learn more as well.
Re: How Efficient Is ATS Engineering Training?? by hakeem4(m): 4:02am On Aug 11, 2019
micxwell:

Good question bro. I want to know this too. I am a structural engineer. I am versatile with STAAD PRO and CSI applications but I want to learn more as well.
my little advice is Youtube will help you a lot

1 Like

Re: How Efficient Is ATS Engineering Training?? by micxwell(m): 7:21am On Aug 11, 2019
hakeem4:
my little advice is Youtube will help you a lot
Thanks Hakeem. There are few things i'll like to learn. Take for example interpreting STAAD PRO's analysis contours well. I'm sound with CSI applications but I want to push my knowledge of STAADS to the limit as well. I've seen practically all your videos on youtube bro. Good job.
There is this guy I follow on LinkedIn, he uses STAADs like none I have see on YOUTUBE as many don't really spend time on result interpretation. They just show how to *model* and how to display results. No interpretation.
Modelling building structures is easy But interpreting the results of non-building structures properly with STAADs is what I'm in need of. You can recommend YouTube channels to me. Maybe I've bn looking in the wrong direction.
Re: How Efficient Is ATS Engineering Training?? by hakeem4(m): 9:22am On Aug 11, 2019
micxwell:

Thanks Hakeem. There are few things i'll like to learn. Take for example interpreting STAAD PRO's analysis contours well. I'm sound with CSI applications but I want to push my knowledge of STAADS to the limit as well. I've seen practically all your videos on youtube bro. Good job.
There is this guy I follow on LinkedIn, he uses STAADs like none I have see on YOUTUBE as many don't really spend time on result interpretation. They just show how to *model* and how to display results. No interpretation.
Modelling building structures is easy But interpreting the results of non-building structures properly with STAADs is what I'm in need of. You can recommend YouTube channels to me. Maybe I've bn looking in the wrong direction.
do you mind if i share you the staad pro manual? it explained all the contours. i prefer etabs for high rise RCC structure but generally i prefer staad. it does concrete, steel and timber very well. can you check knowledge project account on youtube

1 Like

Re: How Efficient Is ATS Engineering Training?? by micxwell(m): 1:53pm On Aug 11, 2019
hakeem4:
do you mind if i share you the staad pro manual? it explained all the contours. i prefer etabs for high rise RCC structure but generally i prefer staad. it does concrete, steel and timber very well. can you check knowledge project account on youtube
Bro I'd appreciate the manual o. Thank you for the channel you suggested. Thanks for sharing your Ideas with us.
Re: How Efficient Is ATS Engineering Training?? by whatmoreng: 6:17am On Aug 16, 2019
The original question about ATS still unanswered. Senior men. Help a brother

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Career Opportunity: Urgent Vacancy For Executive Assistant/pa / Career Advice Needed: Engineering Or IT? / The Myth Of Being A CEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.