Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,839 members, 7,838,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Men Dance To Naira Marley 'Soapy' Wearing Only Pants - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Dance To Naira Marley 'Soapy' Wearing Only Pants (36454 Views)

Man Causes A Stir As He Goes Shopping In Mall Wearing Only A Thong / Nija Lady Wearing Only A Thong And No Bra Twerks In Viral New Video...18+ / Nigerian Lady Wearing Only A Thong And No Bra Twerks In Viral New Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Dance To Naira Marley 'Soapy' Wearing Only Pants by enemyofprogress: 7:49pm On Aug 08, 2019
RiyaGoddess:
And these are some ladies boyfriend, husband or perhaps father SMH.
Read my signature
jealousy. Just because you no sabi dance am tongue tongue
Re: Men Dance To Naira Marley 'Soapy' Wearing Only Pants by Jgoldie: 7:50pm On Aug 08, 2019
This ls how community prick on nairaland rejoice after destroying an innocent 18yrs old girl toto all in the name of avoiding evening newspaper

P.s...quote me if you fall in these category

1 Like

Re: Men Dance To Naira Marley 'Soapy' Wearing Only Pants by Damfostopper(m): 7:51pm On Aug 08, 2019
hoe Lee shit

Re: Men Dance To Naira Marley 'Soapy' Wearing Only Pants by BlackIvory(f): 7:52pm On Aug 08, 2019
MOSICATED5:
Yeye dey smell
Yanga dey wash am.

1 Like

Re: Men Dance To Naira Marley 'Soapy' Wearing Only Pants by YorubaKing: 7:52pm On Aug 08, 2019
chrischukszy01:
Nkita Racha that rubbish mod that ban me... Nwa busu, u for Cokoma delete d account onye uchu! Thug nigga never die, they only multiply.

1 Like

Re: Men Dance To Naira Marley 'Soapy' Wearing Only Pants by 12345baba(m): 7:52pm On Aug 08, 2019
gays
Re: Men Dance To Naira Marley 'Soapy' Wearing Only Pants by ElsonMorali: 7:54pm On Aug 08, 2019
Who wears pink boxers for chrissakes. and these are the same people Sowore wants to kill himself for? undecided

1 Like

Re: Men Dance To Naira Marley 'Soapy' Wearing Only Pants by holyfather(m): 7:54pm On Aug 08, 2019
The video has odour comment killed it grin grin
Re: Men Dance To Naira Marley 'Soapy' Wearing Only Pants by amber222(f): 7:55pm On Aug 08, 2019
Chinekepikin:
These are fully grown men with pubic hair, someone boyfriend and future husband dancing to NairaMarley's soapy wearing only pant.

The guys were dancing and twerking to the controversial NairaMarley song soapy.

Nigerians have taking to social media to blast them, See reaction below,

shoopsyadas
I never knew a video could have an odour.

vicky_gold
See what I told my sister about men that wear pink underwear ����

tufab
The amount of body odor in this video.. ���

mc_ichie
Lekwa amu everywhere

Watch The Video https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/08/nigerian-men-dances-to-nairamarley.html?m=1

may Almighty Allah bless NIGERIA.. [quote][/quote] lipsrsealed
Re: Men Dance To Naira Marley 'Soapy' Wearing Only Pants by BlackIvory(f): 7:56pm On Aug 08, 2019
enemyofprogress:
jealousy. Just because you no sabi dance am tongue tongue
Heard its about mastubation.. Never heard it tho
Can you dance it?
Re: Men Dance To Naira Marley 'Soapy' Wearing Only Pants by Oriyt1(m): 7:59pm On Aug 08, 2019
IAmBloody:
All this feminist ehh, when una dey expose una falling cargo and una surgery yash nobody complain ohh....u ladies should judge urself b4 judging those men

>>Girl expose boobs shocked Una clap

>>Girls wear skimpy skirt and expose stretchmark butt Una clap

>>Girls tweak with no pant angry una still clap

But guys Dance with just pant and everybody start acting like saint
I go like buy you stout for this comment

1 Like

Re: Men Dance To Naira Marley 'Soapy' Wearing Only Pants by KenechukwuEdu: 7:59pm On Aug 08, 2019
They are just having fun and being themselves...
Nigerians free those Ni33as

1 Like

Re: Men Dance To Naira Marley 'Soapy' Wearing Only Pants by Duggedised12(f): 8:03pm On Aug 08, 2019
This is not what past heros fought to gain independence for ,smh undecided
Re: Men Dance To Naira Marley 'Soapy' Wearing Only Pants by enemyofprogress: 8:04pm On Aug 08, 2019
BlackIvory:
Heard its about mastubation.. Never heard it tho
Can you dance it?
yes just for me to masturbate
Re: Men Dance To Naira Marley 'Soapy' Wearing Only Pants by enemyofprogress: 8:05pm On Aug 08, 2019
Duggedised12:
This is not what past heros fought to gain independence for ,smh undecided
jealousy. Just because you no sabi dance am
Re: Men Dance To Naira Marley 'Soapy' Wearing Only Pants by enemyofprogress: 8:07pm On Aug 08, 2019
Jgoldie:
This ls how community prick on nairaland rejoice after destroying an innocent 18yrs old girl toto all in the name of avoiding evening newspaper
you just dey hungry me like shawarma
Re: Men Dance To Naira Marley 'Soapy' Wearing Only Pants by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 08, 2019
Oriyt1:
I go like buy you stout for this comment

Re: Men Dance To Naira Marley 'Soapy' Wearing Only Pants by darichlife: 8:18pm On Aug 08, 2019
Naijaviewsng:
this one weak me ooo cheesy cheesy grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXTaHho8dlo

This nigga just wanna trend grin grin
Re: Men Dance To Naira Marley 'Soapy' Wearing Only Pants by RexTramadol1: 8:18pm On Aug 08, 2019
Awon omo abinpabe grin
Re: Men Dance To Naira Marley 'Soapy' Wearing Only Pants by Angelfrost(m): 8:22pm On Aug 08, 2019
IAmBloody:
All this feminist ehh, when una dey expose una falling cargo and una surgery yash nobody complain ohh....u ladies should judge urself b4 judging those men

OR THE GIRLS WEY DEY POST NUDE VIDEOS ONLINE NO BE PERSON SISTER/FUTURE WIFE/GIRLFRIEND sad

Negro, abeg leave that sermon... This is some serious gay and disturbing sh*t. Spits!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Men Dance To Naira Marley 'Soapy' Wearing Only Pants by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 08, 2019
shocked
Re: Men Dance To Naira Marley 'Soapy' Wearing Only Pants by capitalzero: 8:27pm On Aug 08, 2019
Chinekepikin:
These are fully grown men with pubic hair, someone boyfriend and future husband dancing to NairaMarley's soapy wearing only pant.

The guys were dancing and twerking to the controversial NairaMarley song soapy.

Nigerians have taking to social media to blast them, See reaction below,

shoopsyadas
I never knew a video could have an odour.

vicky_gold
See what I told my sister about men that wear pink underwear ����

tufab
The amount of body odor in this video.. ���

mc_ichie
Lekwa amu everywhere

Watch The Video https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/08/nigerian-men-dances-to-nairamarley.html?m=1

No hope for this country, I swear.
Re: Men Dance To Naira Marley 'Soapy' Wearing Only Pants by CanadaOrBust: 8:30pm On Aug 08, 2019
This is too gay
Re: Men Dance To Naira Marley 'Soapy' Wearing Only Pants by Equity15(m): 8:34pm On Aug 08, 2019
failed society!!!
Re: Men Dance To Naira Marley 'Soapy' Wearing Only Pants by tigerclaws: 8:46pm On Aug 08, 2019
[s]
HitSong:
angry
[/s]
Re: Men Dance To Naira Marley 'Soapy' Wearing Only Pants by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 08, 2019
Angelfrost:

Negro, abeg leave that sermon... This is some serious gay and disturbing sh*t. Spits!!! undecided

just say the truth that you were aroused ny their dances. people like u are covert gays in denial.
Re: Men Dance To Naira Marley 'Soapy' Wearing Only Pants by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 08, 2019
I laughed all through because it was funny and silly. They just having fun.

2 Likes

Re: Men Dance To Naira Marley 'Soapy' Wearing Only Pants by Okoroawusa: 9:15pm On Aug 08, 2019
IAmBloody:

OR THE GIRLS WEY DEY POST NUDE VIDEOS ONLINE NO BE PERSON SISTER/FUTURE WIFE/GIRLFRIEND sad

So on point!

1 Like

Re: Men Dance To Naira Marley 'Soapy' Wearing Only Pants by Okoroawusa: 9:17pm On Aug 08, 2019
Hostel things

We do pass this one during our own time only say that time no internet

1 Like

Re: Men Dance To Naira Marley 'Soapy' Wearing Only Pants by Okoroawusa: 9:20pm On Aug 08, 2019
If these were four girls, would this thread be on the 3rd line by this time?

1 Like

Re: Men Dance To Naira Marley 'Soapy' Wearing Only Pants by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 08, 2019
Faggs
Re: Men Dance To Naira Marley 'Soapy' Wearing Only Pants by foster212: 9:34pm On Aug 08, 2019
Some gay shit.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home / Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! / What Type Of Guys Do Women Like? (Character Wise)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.