Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,156 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

She Cheated On Me, Got Pregnant And Aborted. I Slept With Her Sister And Dumped - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Cheated On Me, Got Pregnant And Aborted. I Slept With Her Sister And Dumped (2341 Views)

My Boyfriend Japa Without Telling Me. Got To Know Through Social Media / My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Cheated On Me, Got Pregnant And Aborted. I Slept With Her Sister And Dumped by JustSomeDude(m): 7:04pm On Aug 08, 2019
I remember a few years ago I was dating this lady. We were in the same medical school, so we used to spend a lot of time together. I was two years ahead of her. She was also related to some top government official in the country. She used to be picked from school by a government Mercedes I remember. Okay, when I first met her, she had a guy but never told me. I took her out for dinner. That night I remember she was picked by her driver, a police who even saluted at her, Damn!!

I didn’t call her after the first date coz I’m that guy who never wants to show these girls that I am into them. On that night she dropped her phone and the screen got damaged so she didn’t get to save my number, though she told me later that she had written it somewhere in her hostel when I first called her. When she came back on that Sunday, she called me and asked why I didn’t call her during the weekend, but I gave her reasonable excuse. She asked to meet me again on that night, which we did.

This became a habit. After a week into our dating. We screwed, it wasn’t great s3x after all coz I didn’t cum and I was interrupted by an Arsenal game that was going on. Remember my room was just above the tv room. I left her and ran to go watch the match. We dated for nearly 4 months when I had to go home for Dec holidays. We kept in touch. During this time she introduced me to her sister, a top brain I knew later with how she talked and reasoned. After the new year, she told me that her elder bro had taken away the phone he had bought her a few months back and she would be unavailable for a day or two. She ended up being offline for more than a week. I got curious and called the sister to ask how my bae was faring on. Unsuspectingly she said that I was the right person to answer that coz I was back in school with her.

This is when I knew that games were being played on me. Two days after talking to her sister, my girlfriend surfaced telling me how much she had missed me. She then sent me a couple of photos. Being the intelligent me, I could easily notice that the selfies were taken at the coast and not her home coz I could spot coconut trees from a far. I however never questioned her. We talked like we were easy. Two weeks later, as we were talking on phone, she unexpectedly got mad at me over nothing. She then hang up on me. She didn’t pick my calls there after. I remember it was in a Thursday. She then snubbed me all through to weekend. On Sunday night, she texted me a good night message of which I ignored. I was to travel back to Nairobi on that Monday.

On getting to my room, I informed her that I was back and she was free to come see me. Yes, she came. As a dude on dry spell, I expected to smash her that evening, since I expected her to be h0rny too. When I suggested, she gave a blind ear. We stayed for an hour and she later left. When she got to her place, she said that we would smash during the weekend. I had nearly a week to the end of my month long dry spell. Friday finally came, I prepared my place, everything looked set for bae. By the way I never bang my ladies raw when we haven’t banged for quite a long period. So that made me get some wet and wild c0nd0ms, enough to last the whole weekend.

We then got into a new week, my end semester exams were beckoning. I did my exams well. Now this is where things went wrong. We had the same phone model. Samsung Galaxy trend plus had just been launched and we both had them. She then had some setting problem and asked me to help her with it. Since the process was taking time, which she didn’t have coz she had an afternoon exam, I suggested that she could use my phone as I sort out her’s. she agreed to the idea. We parted ways and went to my place. I did a little changes to the phone and changed the date. My close friend later texted me, since the date settings were inaccurate, recent texts went to the bottom of the conversation list. I had to scroll down to read the text.

While scrolling down speedily, I saw the word s3x, which got my attention. I had to go read what the text said. She had texted this guy saying that she didn’t want to meet him again coz she didn’t enjoy the s3x they had. I couldn’t believe it. My girl was screwing another guy. This made me to check the other messages that she had exchanged. Little did I know that I was opening a pandora box. My girl had gone to her other bae. Whom I didn’t know of his existence. She stayed at his place for a week. This was the time that she wasn’t talking to me previously. She then went for a house party somewhere in Buruburu where she got drunk and also screwed another guy. This was when she got mad at me over nothing. I remember boiling. I couldn’t comprehend what was happening.

My boy came and helped me through it. We somehow managed to sort the issues. She later realized she was pregnant of the random guy she f*cked and also contracted an infection. She did an abortion and also got treatment. A month later we went for attachment in different towns. I went to Eldoret while she chose a town not so far from there. I had travelled to coast before going to Eldoret, so when going to my place of attachment, she suggested that I pass by her place we see each other. I lied to my aunt that I had postponed my travel by a day. I went to see bae and we had some good time. Easter holiday came and I couldn’t imagine staying with aunt for the long weekend. I went to visit my bae again and on getting to her place, I noticed this guy who seemed to know me. My girl was also approaching and when she met me, she kinda seemed uneasy when she spotted the guy.

I asked her who the guy was and she said that it was her colleague at her place of attachment. We went home and had our good time together. The longest weekend started. Great s3x, good music and food was the order of the day. So on the Sunday night, we decided we would sleep. Four hours later I woke up and had to use my phone. I stretched my hand and got the phone, unlocked it and realized that it was her phone. The thought of going through it got into me. I read this SMS from a girl I knew. She was being told that bae had brought some guy to her place for a sleep over, she later realized that she was related to the guy she was f*cking with that night.

I could not stomach the fact that she has cheated on me once again. I felt the urge to get my revenge. I took screenshots of the conversation and sent them to my phone. I never confronted her about this. While going back to Eldoret I met the sister. She offered to buy me tea, which I accepted, we talked quite a lot then I teased her how s3xy she looked and how lucky her guy was to have her. Little did I know that she had just broken up with the guy. I consoled her and without knowing it we were in each other’s arms.

She said how much my warmth and good scent relieved her pain. I them planted a kiss on her cheek. We got a room in town and had some mind boggling s3x. I got home. Days passed and soon my attachment was over. We got back to Nairobi and I then confronted my girl about what I found out during the night that I checked on her phone. She denied that they had s3x but I told her that the incident would mark the end of our relationship. Since we broke up, she told her friends that that my family was not comfortable with me having a girlfriend from a different ethnic background. I ended up carrying the blame for the break up.

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/confessions.africa/v/s/confessions.africa/she-cheated-on-me-got-pregnant-and-aborted-i-slept-with-her-sister-and-dumped-her/amp/%3famp_js_v=0.1&usqp=mq331AQEKAFwAQ%253D%253D#ampf=

Cc Lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Cheated On Me, Got Pregnant And Aborted. I Slept With Her Sister And Dumped by JustSomeDude(m): 7:07pm On Aug 08, 2019
In other news

TO BE DELETED SOON

DELETED
Re: She Cheated On Me, Got Pregnant And Aborted. I Slept With Her Sister And Dumped by Chuks9000: 7:17pm On Aug 08, 2019
Enjoyed your flow. Nice write up.

1 Like

Re: She Cheated On Me, Got Pregnant And Aborted. I Slept With Her Sister And Dumped by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 08, 2019
Amazing
Re: She Cheated On Me, Got Pregnant And Aborted. I Slept With Her Sister And Dumped by skywalker240(m): 8:11pm On Aug 08, 2019
Women and manipulation,
now the bitch be playing the victim card.
everybody be thinking you are the monster.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Cheated On Me, Got Pregnant And Aborted. I Slept With Her Sister And Dumped by rosy1992(f): 8:42pm On Aug 08, 2019
unbelievable.
Re: She Cheated On Me, Got Pregnant And Aborted. I Slept With Her Sister And Dumped by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:52pm On Aug 08, 2019
A guy will fvck a girl and move on to the next girl and repeatedly like that on plenty girls and when he's ready to settle down, he will meet a girl that has just started fvcking guys and moving to the next ones and the guy will be saying ladies are promiscuous, he will even be generalizing it that that's how all ladies are. As we have ladies of her kind, so do we guys of her kind but the
victims of these kinda people are the ones that cry out about most.

1 Like

Re: She Cheated On Me, Got Pregnant And Aborted. I Slept With Her Sister And Dumped by gift2xl: 10:38pm On Aug 08, 2019
Thanks for d literature. Vagina and dick wahala. Bad habit is easily picked up, fellos but to drop it is difficult where u want to test all women puna, and she want to test all size of dick.

(1) (Reply)

Where Facebook Could Not Go (see Pictures) / I'm Finding It Hard Getting Intimate With My Fiancee / Women How Do You Cope With Insecurities When You Come Across A Hotter Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.