Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,966 members, 7,835,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Women How Do You Cope With Insecurities When You Come Across A Hotter Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women How Do You Cope With Insecurities When You Come Across A Hotter Girl (2344 Views)

When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. / “why Your Side Chick Looks Hotter Than Your Wife” - Reno Omokri / Somalian Mother Of 4 Shares Her Nude Photo, Talks About Body Insecurities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women How Do You Cope With Insecurities When You Come Across A Hotter Girl by Nobody: 5:14am On Oct 16, 2020
I think i might be fine until i see a girl with broader hips, fuller thighs, bigger butt, more luscious lips, more beautiful hair, more beautiful skin just walk passed me. I will be like ''o.m.g''..
Lol just makes me want to go under the knife so badly.
We all know how visual men are and keeping them is not an easy task.

1 Like

Re: Women How Do You Cope With Insecurities When You Come Across A Hotter Girl by seniorgozman(m): 5:22am On Oct 16, 2020
For the ladies
Re: Women How Do You Cope With Insecurities When You Come Across A Hotter Girl by okk4sure: 5:26am On Oct 16, 2020
Beauty is in d eyes of beholder. No matter hw beautiful sm1 is...,u will alwys see anoda person who is far far beta dan dat.Doh its gud to appreciate gud work of God in anoda person who has far beta features dan us bt not to d detriment of our emotional security.
No b our own highly revered Agbani Darego den tag ugliest Miss world......

8 Likes

Re: Women How Do You Cope With Insecurities When You Come Across A Hotter Girl by Nobody: 5:30am On Oct 16, 2020
okk4sure:
Beauty is in d eyes of beholder. No matter hw beautiful sms is she,u will alwys see anoda person who is far far beta dan dat.Doh its gud to appreciate gud work of God in anoda person who has far beta features dan us bt not to d detriment of our emotional security.
No b own highly revered Agbani Darego den tag ugliest Miss world......
hmm
Re: Women How Do You Cope With Insecurities When You Come Across A Hotter Girl by Skmoda360(m): 5:38am On Oct 16, 2020
For them girls grin
Re: Women How Do You Cope With Insecurities When You Come Across A Hotter Girl by Mrscarter(f): 6:02am On Oct 16, 2020
IntersexSherry:
I think i might be fine until i see a girl with broader hips, fuller thighs, bigger butt, more luscious lips, more beautiful hair, more beautiful skin just walk passed me. I will be like ''o.m.g''..

If U got a man like that then he ain't worth having undecided
I get self conscious bout myself sometimes but there's more to ppl than the outside of their body. If U go for looks alone then Ur a shallow person.
I myself go for looks to some extent but if that person ain't got a great sense of humour, a cute/adorable personality, is mildly intelligent atleast n is loyal faithful n kind then the attraction for his looks soon fade for me.
I don't get self conscious around any girls no matter how hot unless my man is into them or is my man's ex lol. Other than that I dnt. We are who we are yeah.

Modified: I meant a visual kinda guy U mentioned. If a Ur guy is with U just for Ur looks he ain't worth being with. It shows his shallowness in my opinion

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women How Do You Cope With Insecurities When You Come Across A Hotter Girl by Nobody: 6:07am On Oct 16, 2020
Mrscarter:

I get self conscious bout myself sometimes but there's more to ppl than the outside of their body. If U go for looks alone then Ur a shallow person.
I myself go for looks to some extent but if that person ain't got a great sense of humour, a cute/adorable personality, is mildly intelligent atleast n is loyal faithful n kind then the attraction for his looks soon fade for me.
I don't get self conscious around any girls no matter how hot unless my man is into them or is my man's ex lol. Other than that I dnt. We are who we are yeah.

Modified: I meant a visual kinda guy U mentioned. If a Ur guy is with U just for Ur looks he ain't worth being with. It shows his shallowness in my opinion
true
Re: Women How Do You Cope With Insecurities When You Come Across A Hotter Girl by paulolee(m): 7:05am On Oct 16, 2020
only 2% of them they agree say ac no be fan..

1 Like

Re: Women How Do You Cope With Insecurities When You Come Across A Hotter Girl by idris646(m): 7:24am On Oct 16, 2020
i personally love ladies with broader hibs and all that, but the reality here is that you can't kill yourself or replicate someone's lifestyle just to keep a man... just keep being real, it'll definitely pay off
Re: Women How Do You Cope With Insecurities When You Come Across A Hotter Girl by DrFunmisticGlow: 7:28am On Oct 16, 2020
IntersexSherry:
I console myself that myself that everyone is different and water ultimately finds its level. What works for her might not for me.
Re: Women How Do You Cope With Insecurities When You Come Across A Hotter Girl by marshalcarter: 7:38am On Oct 16, 2020
Are you a lesbian
Re: Women How Do You Cope With Insecurities When You Come Across A Hotter Girl by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 16, 2020
There will always be someone who looks better than you, has bigger butt/breast, clearer skin.Know this and know peace.
Re: Women How Do You Cope With Insecurities When You Come Across A Hotter Girl by Justkatty(f): 7:48am On Oct 16, 2020
Someone like me, I get to compliment her look ie if it's someone I'm conversant with....then I go my way. afterall we are all beautiful in one way or the other.
Re: Women How Do You Cope With Insecurities When You Come Across A Hotter Girl by tobechi20(m): 7:56am On Oct 16, 2020
Watch her man whether he stares at her boobs or not.
If he doesn't,you are safe.

It he does, there are two things involved
Re: Women How Do You Cope With Insecurities When You Come Across A Hotter Girl by zexy2030(m): 8:00am On Oct 16, 2020
I hope the girls will hear this.

This is the truth on our minds whenever we meet a lady with broader hips n boobs.

We are sensually attracted but if u can't keep a conversation or add or subtract to an intelligent discussion, to us you are just a sex doll.

The ones we wife are type that we can see intelligence in their genes which can influence our children.

Men think about the kind of kids they would make with you, before we wife you, except the pregnancy is accidental.

1 Like

Re: Women How Do You Cope With Insecurities When You Come Across A Hotter Girl by adedotun69229: 8:36am On Oct 16, 2020
There will always be someone who looks better than you, has bigger butt/breast, clearer skin.Know this and know peace.
Re: Women How Do You Cope With Insecurities When You Come Across A Hotter Girl by Oturatetuala(m): 9:35am On Oct 16, 2020
Justkatty:
Someone like me, I get to compliment her look ie if it's someone I'm conversant with....then I go my way. afterall we are all beautiful in one way or the other.

You have spoken well... wink
Re: Women How Do You Cope With Insecurities When You Come Across A Hotter Girl by fati2001(m): 10:19am On Oct 16, 2020
Mrscarter:

Re: Women How Do You Cope With Insecurities When You Come Across A Hotter Girl by Petyprincess(f): 10:29am On Oct 16, 2020
When i see a more pretty girl i compliments her,life isn't that hard to start complicating your life because someone is more pretty grin

1 Like

Re: Women How Do You Cope With Insecurities When You Come Across A Hotter Girl by Themainboy22: 11:02am On Oct 16, 2020
Women should learn how to be contented with who they are. Years back, a girl (also a friend) who was crushing on me (and vice versa), but I deliberately refused to notice her because I don't want distraction. I began to notice how insecured she was the day after I introduced my girlfriend to her. Fast foward to weeks later, I saw this girl but could'nt recognise her. A girl who was very dark in completion, have now turned to yellow paw paw grin (courtesy of bleaching cream). I nearly puked but used style and killed every atom of feeling had for her.
Re: Women How Do You Cope With Insecurities When You Come Across A Hotter Girl by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 11:12am On Oct 16, 2020
As a guy, i will advise ladies to not worry so much about these things - it's just a vicious cycle of seeking perfection when nobody is really perfect.

These qualities you mentioned are beauty standards crafted by society and some media consensus.

Some guys may like the opposite, at the end of the day every person is a spec! If you wish to go under the knife so bad, consult experts not quacks

IntersexSherry:

2 Likes

Re: Women How Do You Cope With Insecurities When You Come Across A Hotter Girl by Romangalactic(m): 12:07pm On Oct 16, 2020
MhisTahrah:
cc Pocohantas
Re: Women How Do You Cope With Insecurities When You Come Across A Hotter Girl by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 16, 2020

Re: Women How Do You Cope With Insecurities When You Come Across A Hotter Girl by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 16, 2020
Themainboy22:
Women should learn how to be contented with who they are. Years back, a girl (also a friend) who was crushing on me, but I deliberately refused to notice her because I don't want distraction. I began to notice how insecured she was the day after I introduced my girlfriend to her. Fast foward to weeks later, I saw this girl but could'nt recognise her. A girl who was very dark in completion, have now turned to yellow paw paw grin (coustesy of bleaching cream). I nearly puked but used style and killed every atom of feeling had for her.
the competition for girls is too much. Its because men are always bodyshaming and complimenting girls
Re: Women How Do You Cope With Insecurities When You Come Across A Hotter Girl by ReluctantAdult(m): 8:35pm On Oct 16, 2020
grin

Most women get so flustered and insecure when they see a hotter girl than them. I know this, and I use it to my advantage. When a girl is acting up for me and all that shi, I'd just flaunt a picture of me and a wayyy hotter girl and boom! War! grin

She'd be like...so, ReluctantAdult you've left me for your woman, is it because she's taller, light-skinned, has a nice hair..you don't love me, you're a player..bla bla bla cry cheesy

OMG the insecurities! I'd just sit back and LMAO! cheesy
Re: Women How Do You Cope With Insecurities When You Come Across A Hotter Girl by merieam16(f): 9:04pm On Oct 16, 2020
okk4sure:
Beauty is in d eyes of beholder. No matter hw beautiful sms is she,u will alwys see anoda person who is far far beta dan dat.Doh its gud to appreciate gud work of God in anoda person who has far beta features dan us bt not to d detriment of our emotional security.
No b our own highly revered Agbani Darego den tag ugliest Miss world......
hmm....soro soke jare
Re: Women How Do You Cope With Insecurities When You Come Across A Hotter Girl by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 16, 2020
As a bisexual, I'll probably start fantasizing about having sex with her.

I don't feel insecure around good looking women, I love them.
Re: Women How Do You Cope With Insecurities When You Come Across A Hotter Girl by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 16, 2020
ReluctantAdult:
grin

Most women get so flustered and insecure when they see a hotter girl than them. I know this, and I use it to my advantage. When a girl is acting up for me and all that shi, I'd just flaunt a picture of me and a wayyy hotter girl and boom! War! grin

She'd be like...so, ReluctantAdult you've left me for your woman, is it because she's taller, light-skinned, has a nice hair..you don't love me, you're a player..bla bla bla cry cheesy

OMG the insecurities! I'd just sit back and LMAO! cheesy
my dear its a fact. Even when a a beautiful hot girl passes by, no be only men go admire her, women too go join admire her.

1 Like

Re: Women How Do You Cope With Insecurities When You Come Across A Hotter Girl by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 16, 2020
Ardar:
As a bisexual, I'll probably start fantasizing about having sex with her.

I don't feel insecure around good looking women, I love them.
the day one of my girlfriends saw Aishwarya rai on screen, she scream ''chai! The girl fine oh!. Some people sabi fine oh!'' The next thing they will start trying to look like her. Thats women for you! You notice women even bodyshame women the more
Re: Women How Do You Cope With Insecurities When You Come Across A Hotter Girl by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 16, 2020
I know one woman who was watching that bbn, i was in her shop. Anytime she see Nengi, she go smile say '' see beauty''..

1 Like

Re: Women How Do You Cope With Insecurities When You Come Across A Hotter Girl by waywardpikin: 5:13am On Oct 17, 2020
Re: Women How Do You Cope With Insecurities When You Come Across A Hotter Girl by ReluctantAdult(m): 6:46am On Oct 17, 2020
IntersexSherry:
my dear its a fact. Even when a a beautiful hot girl passes by, no be only men go admire her, women too go join admire her.
Yeah that's totally true.

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Plus Size Female Model, She Has An Exquisite Taste In Fashions / MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never INVEST In Women. She Will DUMP You!! (Photos) / Will I Ever Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.