Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Drama Queens! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Drama Queens! (1484 Views)

Drama As Guy Received Multiple Slaps From A Girl At OAU / My Top 15 'African Queens' Of Romanceland / NairaLand Queens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drama Queens! by luxoire(f): 5:22pm On May 14, 2007
Is it necessary or not?
I mean the type of girls that nag, moan and turn every small incident into WWIII

i beg if ur one of such girls, then try explain to us why u do it. because as for me, I dont shout at my guy oh, if i say something one, twice, the third time, i go act. He's not a child i dont need to shout and cause drama

The worse combination is a JEALOUS DRAMA QUEEN, christ!! all the guy's gotta do is check out another babe in the mall, and she's all attitude and screams.

Ladies is it necesary? do u think men don't / wont listen to u oherwise?

Guys how do u deal with it?
Re: Drama Queens! by samsilo(m): 7:49pm On May 14, 2007
I personally feel people ,not only women who are fond of creating scenes or drama have serious psychological issues.
These have been studied and a lot written about it.
It most often comes from a deep seated feeling of inferiority or bad experiences in the past for which they over compensate

an example is people of small stature or bullies.they are showing they are not to be messed with.If you are confident you can deal with people without tantrums.
Re: Drama Queens! by tipsydude(m): 8:22pm On May 14, 2007
I feel dat gals don't have 2 shout down d roof or raise hell whenever dey disagree wit their dudes cos to me it doesn't really solve issues. I always feel sorry 4 acting in a manner dat offends a female if she doesn't raise her voice when we argue. But whenever her voice tends to match mine or even gets higher than mine I get so pissed dat even if we do make up, we can never get back 2 how we used 2 be not even 2 think of getting better. Well this is 4 me, I have no idea how other dudes react 2 hell-raisers.
Re: Drama Queens! by NymphoQin(f): 9:13pm On May 14, 2007
Lux i feel you girl

it is pathetic, drama queens especially the jealous insecure ones. Even worse in men, you know we have drama kings grin
Re: Drama Queens! by mrmayor(m): 9:17pm On May 14, 2007
Drama queens! OMG.I can't stop laughing grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.I have seen so many examples and I've got a few in my family,I'll share with you later.
Re: Drama Queens! by IBDat(m): 11:42pm On May 14, 2007
Drama queens - I can't stand them!! It's unnecessary, pointless arguing with them and the slightest point takes a complete u-turn from the matter at hand. The best way i deal with that is simply leave, get in my car drive off and if on the phone hang-up we'll talk later when u've taken yo chill pill angry
Re: Drama Queens! by McDoe(m): 9:39am On May 15, 2007
Drama Queens? damn them! The best moral to imbibe is "be quick to hear and slow to speak". Shouting, warring, nagging, over-jealousy are synonymous with evil. I detest babes who indulge in these acts.
Re: Drama Queens! by luxoire(f): 1:53pm On May 15, 2007
@Nymph ur statement DRAMA KINGS, really got me cracking up!

I don't do drama, infact i no even get d pawa sef. but sometimes i feel guys take advantage of d soft natured girls. because its like when they are guaranteed a headache when they do something dat doesnt please their babe, they are more likely to behave to avoid headache.

Also i also find if a guy starts shouting and acting on the defensive when u ask him a question, then more often than not, he knows he's been doing something he shouldn't have in the first place, wink
Re: Drama Queens! by bebe2007(m): 5:03pm On May 15, 2007
There are babes like that o! When i was in school there was this girl that wanted to crucify me cuz her Boyfriend was gisting with me. She almost tore the guy apart. I later heard that it was a usual thing for her o! that she would go to his house whenever he misbehaved, break all his cds, tear his clothes, hit him hard all over even his PRIVATES! embarassedhis neigbours will all come out to beg. Imagine!!! the bobo will just be calm and they will make up later. I know its wrong to hit a woman but my dear, i go so slap her! she go forget her name sef.

Babes like that are better left on their own o! the primary cause is inferiority complex. They need to work on their self esteem. Most of them lack confidence!
Re: Drama Queens! by luxoire(f): 5:06pm On May 15, 2007
@bebe, hahah yes, i've met babes like oh!!, infact there is dis one girl in my class who give me dirty looks, because she likes one guy when don dey eye me, hahaha, i just dey laugh her, see me ohh
Re: Drama Queens! by abohrandy: 5:22pm On May 15, 2007
i don't like drama queens coz i am not a drama king.
first of all, i am the kinda guy who like s his liberty in every relationship. not coz i am your guy, u gonn chain me to one spot and when you c me wit anoda sista WWIII starts.

just trust ur man and learn to forgive and forget.
Re: Drama Queens! by luxoire(f): 5:25pm On May 15, 2007
ohh, now ur entering new territory oh,
abohrandy:

i don't like drama queens because i am not a drama king.
first of all, i am the kind of guy who like s his liberty in every relationship. not because i am your guy, u gonn chain me to one spot and when you c me wit another sista WWIII starts.

just trust your man and learn to forgive and forget.

which one should she be FORGIVING?
Re: Drama Queens! by bluenubian(f): 5:25pm On May 15, 2007
yeah am a drama queen buh i only nag about that right things
Re: Drama Queens! by ikamefa(f): 5:37pm On May 15, 2007
@topic we all have this "drama king or Queen" trait in us all tongue cheesy

to what extent or degree / level do we all express it is the determining factor here cheesy

some have it on the low-side cheesy in some its 1000% overboard grin grin grin

make una nor dey come here come dey claim innocenti wink cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Drama Queens! by dreamnaira(m): 7:22pm On May 15, 2007
it quit obvious dat sm of us  need a drama queen just like sm girls also need a drama king. bt as 4 me, is nt d best. any relationship build on dat culdn't be d best nd in most cases doesn't last.
Re: Drama Queens! by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 15, 2007
well, sincerely, 90% of the drama come from ladies. personally for me, I've taken my drama to another level of which i don't understand. but one thing with me is that regardless of what happen, i don't dramatize in public because it's childish. but i dramatize when an in his car or on the phone and its for two to three minutes and it not usually serious. just wine because he didn't call before the cock craw or whatever
Re: Drama Queens! by bluenubian(f): 8:19pm On May 15, 2007
mubowa:

well, sincerely, 90% of the drama come from ladies. personally for me, I've taken my drama to another level of which i don't understand. but one thing with me is that regardless of what happen, i don't dramatize in public because it's childish. but i dramatize when an in his car or on the phone and its for two to three minutes and it not usually serious. just wine because he didn't call before the cock craw or whatever

u most definitely right, never act put in public, cause now u jus look like a fool
Re: Drama Queens! by smile007: 8:35pm On May 15, 2007
U are right !
Re: Drama Queens! by luxoire(f): 10:25pm On May 15, 2007
@mubowa, u got me cracking up!! u dont 'dramatize' in public, kai nairaland go tich me words oh!!
Re: Drama Queens! by goldieloc(m): 10:51pm On May 15, 2007
no man likes a nagging woman or a gal dat would be acting up or creating a scene publicly. even if he succumbs at dat moment, its because he doesnt wan2 be embarassed in froont of ppl but d truth is dat he would most likely get back at u 4 tryin 2 embarass him and if it gets out of hand he wld take off. its beta u sit d guy down and talk like matured ppl and make him see things with u.
Re: Drama Queens! by aadun: 8:09pm On May 16, 2007
some men love it, u'll be shocked at the bs that turns some dudes on,
I know some guys who seek out "rude" gals,
Re: Drama Queens! by luxoire(f): 8:45pm On May 16, 2007
@aadun, hahaha,, i suppose there are some 'strange' ppl out there
Re: Drama Queens! by abohrandy: 12:58pm On May 19, 2007
luxoire:

ohh, now your entering new territory oh,
which one should she be FORGIVING?
well they shld forgive the guys. but must not cause a scene in order to do that!!!!

bluenubian:

yeah am a drama queen buh i only nag about that right things
can you give us examples of the right suff you nag abt?
Re: Drama Queens! by iice(f): 1:04pm On May 19, 2007
Drama drama, need music to go along with that. . . sorry i don't get them
Re: Drama Queens! by mellow(m): 1:25pm On May 19, 2007
If I get that drama woman, I no go de come home again
Re: Drama Queens! by Nobody: 1:00am On Jun 11, 2012
lol@ topic.
Re: Drama Queens! by Nobody: 1:09am On Jun 11, 2012
@Topic it sucks to have be with partners like em. My ex *Brazilian* was exactly what you described up in here, self centered much, selfish and full of comedies. She made me realized what my mom always say "beauty is worthless without a good and well composed attitude and manners"

(1) (Reply)

I'm New! / How We Shared Prostitution Proceeds’ / Ex US President Ronald Reagan's Letter To His Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.