Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Relationship Experts Enter Here! I Need Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Experts Enter Here! I Need Advice (637 Views)

Relationship Experts Forum: The Love Corner / Pls Mature Relationship Experts Needed For Advice / 9 Signs The Person You’re Dating Is Right For You - Relationship Experts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Experts Enter Here! I Need Advice by Dan1cole(m): 9:45am On Aug 09, 2019
Okay, so here's the matter.
Being just an 'average young man' for the time being. I have a rich girlfriend who's always willing to give me money, do stuff for me and all. But I refuse her doing these things for me, and I do my best to do for her and get for her what I can, when I can, even though she's more than capable to do or get whatever she wants for herself, and tho I'm not even finacially boyant for the time being.
I think accepting stuff from her is just gonna make me look cheap and downgrading in her eyes. And I love her so much that I just want to give to her, even if I get nothing in return I always want to be on the giving side with her. Besides, even the Bible says 'it is more blessed to give than to receive'.
So my question is, am I doing the right thing or am I hurting the relationship?
Re: Relationship Experts Enter Here! I Need Advice by vincentjk(m): 9:49am On Aug 09, 2019
All the while you've been praying, asking God for open doors and now you finally have one yet still complaining.

Don't let nairaland ladies to descend on you this cold morning

5 Likes

Re: Relationship Experts Enter Here! I Need Advice by Dan1cole(m): 9:52am On Aug 09, 2019
vincentjk:
All the while you've been praying, asking God for open doors and now you finally have one yet still complaining.
Hmm... Duly noted!
Re: Relationship Experts Enter Here! I Need Advice by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 09, 2019
vincentjk:

Don't let nairaland ladies to descend on you this cold morning
See me see wahala with this kind person.
Blessing just waka con meet u on a platter of Gold and u dey ask question.

Something wen people dey do juju 4?

Guy,no fall our hand for here o.

Am not saying u shld take advantage of her or extort her but at least u re not carrying any burden of buy me phone,clothes,human hair or take me on a trip to Dubai.

U don't know d relief u re enjoying o!

Thank God daily!

2 Likes

Re: Relationship Experts Enter Here! I Need Advice by vincentjk(m): 9:59am On Aug 09, 2019
Logunyakata:

See me see wahala with this kind person.
Blessing just waka con meet u on a platter of Gold and u dey ask question.

Something wen people dey do juju 4?

Guy,no fall our hand for here o.

Am not saying u shld take advantage of her or extort her but at least u re not carrying any burden of buy me phone,clothes,human hair or take me on a trip to Dubai.

U don't know d relief u re enjoying o!

Thank God daily!

Bro i tire sef. Guys dy do fasting dy pay tithe for church for dis kyn luck

To me this is the real meaning of wife material

1 Like

Re: Relationship Experts Enter Here! I Need Advice by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 09, 2019
vincentjk:

Bro i tire sef. Guys dy do fasting dy pay tithe for church for dis kyn luck

To me this is the real meaning of wife material
Over wife material dey worry d babe.
Make d guy just dey respect himself as he dey respect himself so.

Make he no dey tax d girl,make he no cheat on her and make him just love her as a wife and do d little wen him fit dey do for her with him little income.

I appreciate d fact that d OP recognises his dignity as a man.

Make he ask people wen do hear am for d hands of all these hungry, jobless and greedy babes them.

Big relief for u my brother!

1 Like

Re: Relationship Experts Enter Here! I Need Advice by zyzxx(m): 10:11am On Aug 09, 2019
if there are other ways that she is committed or investing to the relationship you dont need to collect money from her, if not, please let her be committed and investing in the relationship, dont let it be only you

if you dont allow her, it will be easy for her to let go anything
but if she invested much, both of you will be working hard to make it work since it both of you that is investing in it
'what you dont work for cant last in your hand' so let her also contribute her quota

1 Like

Re: Relationship Experts Enter Here! I Need Advice by vincentjk(m): 10:37am On Aug 09, 2019
Logunyakata:

Over wife material dey worry d babe.
Make d guy just dey respect himself as he dey respect himself so.

Make he no dey tax d girl,make he no cheat on her and make him just love her as a wife and do d little wen him fit dey do for her with him little income.

I appreciate d fact that d OP recognises his dignity as a man.

Make he ask people wen do hear am for d hands of all these hungry, jobless and greedy babes them.

Big relief for u my brother!
On point

1 Like

Re: Relationship Experts Enter Here! I Need Advice by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 09, 2019
preserve ur ego. if u loose ur ego u ve lost everything. if u love the lady marry her asap !!!

1 Like

Re: Relationship Experts Enter Here! I Need Advice by IamPlato(m): 11:13am On Aug 09, 2019
What Is Killing You Is The Mentality You Have, that Women Should Not Do For You...

She Is Helping You Better Accept It And Use The opportunity To Make Your Life Better, become Richer Than Her then Marry Her. This Life Is Not Hard

1 Like

Re: Relationship Experts Enter Here! I Need Advice by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 09, 2019
Well, it's not all lady that take cares of you that will used it against you, some are born that way.

You only need to be sensitive!

1 Like

Re: Relationship Experts Enter Here! I Need Advice by Dan1cole(m): 12:02pm On Aug 09, 2019
Oluwadamilare118:
Well, it's not all lady that take cares of you that will used it against you, some are born that way.

You only need to be sensitive!
True... And I know this one wont use it against me.
Thanks all the same!
Re: Relationship Experts Enter Here! I Need Advice by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 09, 2019
Dan1cole:

True... And I know this one wont use it against me.
Thanks all the same!

I believe also, it is my pleasure.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Sexually Abused By His Parents' Maid / 4-ways-to-secretly-control-your-man / Hot Sex For A, Sweet Sex For B And Average Sex For C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.