Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Hilarious! Lady Pens Down A Signed Post Marital Agreement Between Her & Fiancee. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hilarious! Lady Pens Down A Signed Post Marital Agreement Between Her & Fiancee. (1688 Views)

‘awww’ Flows Endlessly As Lady Pens Down Why She Can Never Leave Her Man (pix) / Is It Normal For A Lady To Be Checking Her Fiancee Messages / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious! Lady Pens Down A Signed Post Marital Agreement Between Her & Fiancee. by fraspree(m): 11:07am On Aug 09, 2019
A man shares funny encounter with his fiancée who he said that she wants to impose a written agreement signed by both parties in their relationship and eventually marriage, a law that whoever breeches will pay the sum of 100million Naira to the other party, an intent of living a happy married life and guiding the marriage from divorce.

"Ok so I met this girl on social media, Badoo to be précise sometime 4 year ago that was in 2014. We exchanged phone numbers on badoo and so I called her and she invited me to her work place. Then she worked at a particular drink factory somewhere around airport road Jabi. I finally drove down to the factory one day after series of invitations with a company vehicle which I was using at that time. I was there the girl showed up at the gate. My first thought was wow she looks pretty, girl has all the qualities I need in a wife eg she’s 6 foot tall, pretty and looked reserved but when I got to relate with her I wouldn’t say I wasn’t disappointed a bit because she exhibited some features on an Onitsha brought up girl (come and buy me this, come and buy me that, come and carry me from work etc) besides her English had an accent so immediately I lost interest.

From that moment we didn’t see each other again but she kept in contact once in a while through calls and whatsapp. Until early 2017, three years later I was going through difficult times, I lost my job and was going through a fresh heart ache from the girl I was planning to marry left me for some other dude who promised her marriage by Easter. She chatted me up one evening and suddenly I remembered her again, so I arranged a meet at my house the next day and she showed up.

We did some catching ups, I told her about my past predicament and how eager I am to start a new relationship to forget about my past one. She asked about my car and I told her it was a company vehicle, it was on that day I proposed a relationship but you know some girls na ‘I don’t do boyfriend and girlfriend anymore’ but to cut it short she accepted.
We went on for some couple of weeks until I started noticing some attitude, she was kind of dominating, she wants to keep talking and I listen, deliberately always interrupting me while am trying to make a point, waving my ideas aside just to give me her own mature and wise opinion, bro this girl was all about being too wise. Coupled with the dilemma of being out of job and previous heartbreak, and now her? My life was already a living hell. Of course we had constant fallouts but then she was as eager as I was to iron out issues because age was no longer on her side, but then it was her eagerness to sort things out that really humbled me and kept us going.

Guys I took her to meet my people, the ones living here in Abuja and introduced her as my wife to become, we even went to a church together to enquire about marriage classes. Long story short she got me to propose, we went to purchase an engagement ring together and I engaged her inside the market restaurant where we bought the ring. This is a girl that I have never seen the four walls of her apartment because she always kept me at the gate, her reason was that she had landlord issues guys, anytime I bring it up of course to her, she was the more mature one in the relationship. Either she flags it as junk talk or changes the subject..Continue

Re: Hilarious! Lady Pens Down A Signed Post Marital Agreement Between Her & Fiancee. by vincentjk(m): 11:07am On Aug 09, 2019
Hmm
Re: Hilarious! Lady Pens Down A Signed Post Marital Agreement Between Her & Fiancee. by Davash222(m): 11:07am On Aug 09, 2019
M
Re: Hilarious! Lady Pens Down A Signed Post Marital Agreement Between Her & Fiancee. by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 09, 2019
You are engeged with someone you don't really know. You be mugu.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious! Lady Pens Down A Signed Post Marital Agreement Between Her & Fiancee. by DonEd(m): 12:27pm On Aug 09, 2019
So it has come to the point where anybody can come on Nairaland and post nonsense.

Smh

1 Like

Re: Hilarious! Lady Pens Down A Signed Post Marital Agreement Between Her & Fiancee. by fraspree(m): 4:21pm On Aug 09, 2019
DonEd:
So it has come to the point where anybody can come on Nairaland and post nonsense.

Smh
Its really saddening how a full grown MAN will come on nairaland and be behaving like a biatch, somebody's father, u will just crawl out of your hole and be blabbing just because u can type with ur cheap phone, ur hands will just be scratching you any how. Mehn F off a55h0le.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious! Lady Pens Down A Signed Post Marital Agreement Between Her & Fiancee. by DonEd(m): 6:18pm On Aug 09, 2019
fraspree:

Its really saddening how a full grown MAN will come on nairaland and be behaving like a biatch, somebody's father, u will just crawl out of your hole and be blabbing just because u can type with ur cheap phone, ur hands will just be scratching you any how. Mehn F off a55h0le.

Re: Hilarious! Lady Pens Down A Signed Post Marital Agreement Between Her & Fiancee. by cooooooks(m): 12:00am On Aug 10, 2019
My brother, you are not serious. How can you carry a girl that you don't yet know to go and see your family.

Tell her to carry her list and marry. Delete her number! Block her number! Just move on.
Re: Hilarious! Lady Pens Down A Signed Post Marital Agreement Between Her & Fiancee. by Nobody: 12:07am On Aug 10, 2019
Lemme not even type what's on my mind before they call me feminist
Re: Hilarious! Lady Pens Down A Signed Post Marital Agreement Between Her & Fiancee. by fraspree(m): 6:14am On Aug 10, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Abeg no type, just keep the femi to yourself biko!

1 Like

Re: Hilarious! Lady Pens Down A Signed Post Marital Agreement Between Her & Fiancee. by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 10, 2019
fraspree:

Abeg no type, just keep the femi to yourself biko!
Femi
Re: Hilarious! Lady Pens Down A Signed Post Marital Agreement Between Her & Fiancee. by fraspree(m): 11:06am On Aug 10, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Femi
Nwa Awka etiti pls leave the femi nism one side bikonu
Re: Hilarious! Lady Pens Down A Signed Post Marital Agreement Between Her & Fiancee. by BlueAir: 2:09pm On Aug 10, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
such post marital agreement is good and fair enough for any relationship .better still make it more lawyer involved grin

Everyone be like "babe I hope I didnt offend u for not calling when I got to work"
Re: Hilarious! Lady Pens Down A Signed Post Marital Agreement Between Her & Fiancee. by fraspree(m): 9:28pm On Aug 10, 2019
BlueAir:
such post marital agreement is good and fair enough for any relationship .better still make it more lawyer involved grin

Everyone be like "babe I hope I didnt offend u for not calling when I got to work"
Yeah maybe they should make an agreement to call each other when ever they get to work, or not to get angry at each other and pretend all is well even when they are not.
Re: Hilarious! Lady Pens Down A Signed Post Marital Agreement Between Her & Fiancee. by BlueAir: 9:35pm On Aug 10, 2019
fraspree:

Yeah maybe they should make an agreement to call each other when ever they get to work, or not to get angry at each other and pretend all is well even when they are not.
marriage and it's terms is a happy union for the worthy and bondage for the unworthy. .Every couples agreement to what suits them . benefit and equal respect is the aim..but some primitive persons think otherwise

(1) (Reply)

He Proposed But Still Seeing Someone Else.......wat Can I Do Pls / My Relationship With My Foreign GF Is In A Stalemate. I Need Ur Judgement/advice / My Boyfriend Has Changed!!!he Did This!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.