Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

He Proposed But Still Seeing Someone Else.......wat Can I Do Pls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Proposed But Still Seeing Someone Else.......wat Can I Do Pls (1687 Views)

Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else / He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened / "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Proposed But Still Seeing Someone Else.......wat Can I Do Pls by Blacky001: 5:54pm On Oct 20, 2019
Hello house
Plz I need ur opinion on dis, av been dating dis guy for over two years now bt few months ago he proposed to me bt I find out he is still seeing another lady........pls Wat shld I do am confused
Re: He Proposed But Still Seeing Someone Else.......wat Can I Do Pls by daddytime(m): 5:57pm On Oct 20, 2019
Unpropose and start seeing someone else too.

That is called GGov 1.5

12 Likes

Re: He Proposed But Still Seeing Someone Else.......wat Can I Do Pls by faithfull18(f): 6:00pm On Oct 20, 2019
Hmmn, early signs of unfaithfulness in marriage.

3 Likes

Re: He Proposed But Still Seeing Someone Else.......wat Can I Do Pls by lilmax(m): 6:06pm On Oct 20, 2019
This is how girls miss a great sex partner

Look at it this way

You're his main

He uses his sides to have more experience in sex matters

By the time you guys are married, you will find out why he did this things

1 Like

Re: He Proposed But Still Seeing Someone Else.......wat Can I Do Pls by CreepyBlackpool: 6:16pm On Oct 20, 2019
go and see your own other people nah!!!!!!
Hian, nawao
Re: He Proposed But Still Seeing Someone Else.......wat Can I Do Pls by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 20, 2019
lilmax:

Look at it this way

You're his main

I actually knew I was going to read a comment like this from a guy. Assuming the table was turned, I would have read a comment like ' You want marry Olosho put for house? Guy, you be mumu' grin

Why the double standard? What's good for the goose, is good for the gander. Stop giving advise you won't take if you were in her shoes.

8 Likes

Re: He Proposed But Still Seeing Someone Else.......wat Can I Do Pls by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 20, 2019
For two years? My lady if you know you won't be able to take sharing your man, you'd better walk away because that is inevitable.

2 Likes

Re: He Proposed But Still Seeing Someone Else.......wat Can I Do Pls by Kendumazy(m): 6:41pm On Oct 20, 2019
Unpropose the proposal and japa.

3 Likes

Re: He Proposed But Still Seeing Someone Else.......wat Can I Do Pls by fullonia(f): 6:52pm On Oct 20, 2019
My dear confront him, what ever his reasons are, forgive him......then end the relationship. If not you are in for lots of cheating in that marriage, avoid that now while you still can!

1 Like

Re: He Proposed But Still Seeing Someone Else.......wat Can I Do Pls by jeph19(m): 8:32pm On Oct 20, 2019
Knowing fully well that infidelity is not an option, ask him his reasons for seeing someone else and if it's not credible enough, or it's sexually inclined,
Quit his ass and move on... Abeg it's too early for drama

1 Like

Re: He Proposed But Still Seeing Someone Else.......wat Can I Do Pls by MedicH: 8:40pm On Oct 20, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
I actually knew I was going to read a comment like this from a guy. Assuming the table was turned, I would have read a comment like ' You want marry Olosho put for house? Guy, you be mumu' grin

Why the double standard? What's good for the goose, is good for the gander. Stop giving advise you won't take if you were in her shoes.

it's not a double standard something. that man is going to pay money to marry. in some tribes, a lot of money. you dont pay money for something that's below standard. the table can turn if and only if the woman pays money to marry a man. until then

3 Likes

Re: He Proposed But Still Seeing Someone Else.......wat Can I Do Pls by donMIG(m): 8:52pm On Oct 20, 2019
Keep deluding urself
He proposed too wat do u expect
This b some man utd lvpool rivalry
Re: He Proposed But Still Seeing Someone Else.......wat Can I Do Pls by Geminita1(f): 8:56pm On Oct 20, 2019
Unfaithfulness is not one of the ups and downs of a relationship, it is a breach of contract.

Thank God you both are not married, count your gain and move on.

1 Like

Re: He Proposed But Still Seeing Someone Else.......wat Can I Do Pls by Mcslize: 9:14pm On Oct 20, 2019
This is for you Blacky001

You may be dating someone for long but the question you should ask yourself is how positively have you been imparting this guy's life? What is one good thing you've brought into this guy's life that he can remember you for? This is me just reasoning out loud.

Now, let me tell you; the guy is simply weighing his options. The thing is that, there are girls that just remain dormant in a guy's life years upon years with nothing to show for it that you've been there for the guy through turbulent times. You are just there waiting for the guy to make things work out while you remain dormant.Ask yourself if you've really shown this guy that you have his true interest at heart.

We guys want to be loved too. That's one thing you girls don't know. We want to feel wanted too cuz guys are human beings like ladies with emotions too. How often do you give positive advice to this guy? How many times have you told him you care about him that you can do anything to be with him? These are things every girls expect from guys but they can't give same in return to same guys they want to be with. That's the selfishness we see that exist in ladies' minds. Relationship is two-way directions.

If you are not doing all of that, we will simply keep you and look for someone else who will make us feel wanted and loved. We won't dish you, we will still keep you and look elsewhere until we find someone that will make us feel wanted, loved and cared for. We want to feel how lovely it feels having a girl that that have your interest at heart.

The problem?You are simply not making this guy feel wanted and loved. He is not getting that true care from you that is why he is seeing someone else. He is seeing another girl so he can have many options to choose from. He will surely go for the one that care about him not the one that always wait for him to call and do all the stuff to make the relationship works. You ain't contributing anything that makes him feel assured of having you as the one to spend the rest of his life with.

Pls ladies should learn from this.

4 Likes

Re: He Proposed But Still Seeing Someone Else.......wat Can I Do Pls by frozen70g(f): 9:24pm On Oct 20, 2019
Blacky001:
Hello house
Plz I need ur opinion on dis, av been dating dis guy for over two years now bt few months ago he proposed to me bt I find out he is still seeing another lady........pls Wat shld I do am confused

Don't be confused, if you have accepted his proposal, focus on how to plan the marriage

Leave him let him have his way now

When he starts buying baby items and pampers

He will be indoors to help you baby sit and reduce keeping women out side which helps him to save money
Re: He Proposed But Still Seeing Someone Else.......wat Can I Do Pls by Smallboy01: 9:33pm On Oct 20, 2019
When did nairaland become a place to seek fruitful advise?
At least take this matter to the Family section
Re: He Proposed But Still Seeing Someone Else.......wat Can I Do Pls by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 20, 2019
lilmax:

Look at it this way

You're his main

See men+tality naa, chai. grin
Re: He Proposed But Still Seeing Someone Else.......wat Can I Do Pls by AfroKnight: 9:58pm On Oct 20, 2019
Mehn, guys are moving mad o. grin If you’re sure you’re the main chick, no problem. If you’re not sure, better ask him to clarify your position in the pecking order.

We don’t want things to get messy.
Re: He Proposed But Still Seeing Someone Else.......wat Can I Do Pls by AfroKnight: 10:00pm On Oct 20, 2019
lilmax:

Look at it this way

You're his main

You have said it all!

Re: He Proposed But Still Seeing Someone Else.......wat Can I Do Pls by AfroKnight: 10:02pm On Oct 20, 2019
GrabHisBalls:

Double standard? No. Now you’re overreacting. Calm down.

Re: He Proposed But Still Seeing Someone Else.......wat Can I Do Pls by DaudaAbu(m): 11:18pm On Oct 20, 2019
''A lot of people think that there is someone out there that is the right life partner, the person who is made for them. Always chasing after an impossible dream because the ''right partner'' simply does not exist.

There are potential partners who are better than others certainly, but the trouble is that if you are convinced there is a perfect partner you are not going to be looking for a good partner.

The result is either that you never settle down with anyone or youin a permanent state of discontent with the person you do pick. Instead of working with a good partner to make a good life together, you reject what you have because you haven't got the perfect partner.

The perfect partner of course comes with a ready-made perfect life which requires no work from you at all''
Re: He Proposed But Still Seeing Someone Else.......wat Can I Do Pls by grandstar(m): 2:52am On Oct 21, 2019
Blacky001

Why are you asking us? Dump him now.

That's going to be his lifestyle once he is married to you.

1 Like

Re: He Proposed But Still Seeing Someone Else.......wat Can I Do Pls by Ategberoson(m): 3:09am On Oct 21, 2019
have you discuss this with him before? are you romantic perhaps you can't withstand is high libido

if he's a sex freak and you don't like sex, Abeg find the person you're comfortable with. your future is important than ring

but I'll appreciate if you can discuss this with him but if he didn't stop, you've to stop his relationship and move on. don't allow one guy to put embargo on a proposed purchase product that he won't value

some guys are sick though, no be the same vagina in the middle of ya legs dey the accused side chic legs or maybe the said side chic was his prayer partner
Re: He Proposed But Still Seeing Someone Else.......wat Can I Do Pls by femi4: 6:09am On Oct 21, 2019
Blacky001:
Hello house
tell him not us about your findings
Re: He Proposed But Still Seeing Someone Else.......wat Can I Do Pls by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:23am On Oct 21, 2019
To tell you the truth and in simple terms; forget this guy and let him be! he is just using you as a sex machine, he will dump you at the end. the proposal or ring thing is a decoy to hold you down as his intimacy gadget....I have been here also...pls run away now.
Re: He Proposed But Still Seeing Someone Else.......wat Can I Do Pls by Rajman45(m): 6:27am On Oct 21, 2019
U might not be the only one he has proposed to..

(1) (Reply)

Wilder Flirted Manchester City Marez Wife In A Night Club. / What Was Your Reaction The First Time I Lady Asked You Out / The Confession And Tragic Truth About The Nairaland Lunatic 'digmygold'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.