Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,007 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

"Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos) (79755 Views)

Nigerian Lady Faints After Receiving Iphone 11 Gift From Her Poor Boyfriend (VID / Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday / Lady Faints As Boyfriend Is Set To Marry Another Girl With ₦650k She Gave Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 12, 2019
Mavor:
And you know this for a fact because you were there personally through all the sex and abortions abi?? As you fine reach, sense = zero
thunder roast your family ! Ekensu!!!
Re: "Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos) by Mavor: 1:56pm On Aug 12, 2019
Amakavula:
thunder roast your family ! Ekensu!!!
If you had an iota of intelligence, you wont be making trash comments online. Beauty with no brain.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 12, 2019
Mavor:
If you had an iota of intelligence, you wont be making trash comments online. Beauty with no brain.
Last reply I would ever give you. You're dead to me.
Re: "Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos) by polirutgfrk(m): 1:57pm On Aug 12, 2019
oh... such a crazy word. i don't think that there is a good way to marriage)
Re: "Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos) by princfred(m): 1:58pm On Aug 12, 2019
Thats good she is taking it by force. That guy must marry her joor or she faint on him till he agree.
Re: "Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos) by mytime24(f): 2:17pm On Aug 12, 2019
mikejj:
me I will faint now o...marry me or I die
If u kill urself. Na buhari regime cus ur own not me cheesy

Re: "Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 12, 2019
Oh sharrap. It’s just a joke jareeee
Ikpongiton:
empty threat
Re: "Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos) by gentlegenius(m): 2:26pm On Aug 12, 2019
MariaLavina:
Probably they are coming from where she had her 21st abortion. grin grin

Na do or die matter be that o grin
21st abortion in this 21st century... grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos) by ScotMisile: 2:29pm On Aug 12, 2019
If only ladies know how disgusting they look when they do this, they won't trust any guy until he takes you to Mama.

1 Like

Re: "Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos) by nick50(m): 2:37pm On Aug 12, 2019
8 years ago

1 Like

Re: "Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos) by obentenyson(m): 2:39pm On Aug 12, 2019
if you check am wella, you go see sey the girl don get Belle..
Re: "Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos) by KanuSE: 2:45pm On Aug 12, 2019
Funkybabee:

Lols. 'Yoruba says' eyan ki kese bo odo ko ni otutu mu oun mon (you can't put leg into a river and still be complaining of cold).

But the aim is not to create more preventable problems in the name saving face.

Hope you gerrit?
Re: "Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos) by DSHADOWWALKER: 2:50pm On Aug 12, 2019
Michelle55:
He must marry her oh.. I don't care to know how the fainting spree began, all I know is that the marriage will take place. When he was smashing her all night, he didn't realize that it was a scam undecided

was he the only one who enjoyed the sex??
Re: "Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos) by ttmax09(m): 2:50pm On Aug 12, 2019
Mutemenot:

200 round of sex for 5 years?? When me dey do 5 that year for one night shocked
Say no to premarital sex
Re: "Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos) by KanuSE: 3:00pm On Aug 12, 2019
purples25:

Its not cuz both women and men do get deceived by others. If deciet exists, it should be considered a factor in judging any case for both females and males.

So take it as a factor, this person could have been deceived ? Its a probability.

Please try to analyse from a neutral angle even if females have disappointed you. It leads to a fairer result, rather than condemning them all even when some are in pain............then cuz you think they are all bad, you say none are ever innocent or deceived. They always know. That's condemnation.

I would rather see this with a view to 'individual liberty', the freedom of choice (to simplify it). The guy in question should be allowed to enjoy the luxury of choosing whom he loves to be with/marry, just as any girl would turn a guy down if she doesn't fancy him.

You need to understand that -

To love, To hate

To accept, To reject

To make, To destroy

To laugh, To cry...

These are the things humans do - we are humans!
Re: "Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 12, 2019
Amakavula:
After 10 abortions, +200 round of sex and 5years dating you can't still make up your mind. Ogbeni carry your cross. Ride on sister! Marry her ooh !
Victim Machine!!
Are you the referee of their relationship??

1 Like

Re: "Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos) by AJohnnasa(m): 3:19pm On Aug 12, 2019
MariaLavina:
Probably they are coming from where she had her 21st abortion. grin grin

Na do or die matter be that o grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy

ngwababe, just lookat.
Re: "Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos) by franchasng: 3:21pm On Aug 12, 2019
Lafmaoooooooooo girlfriend from the pit of hell, the guy has bought a very big market cheesy cheesy
Re: "Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos) by highpriestess: 3:30pm On Aug 12, 2019
Look at the lowlife she's fainting for. Some girls truly have no standard atall.

Such a fine girl disgracing herself for a street tout.
Shame.

1 Like

Re: "Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos) by henryhemon(m): 3:42pm On Aug 12, 2019
Mavor:

This girl supported Nina the last time and you expect her to have sense.
Re: "Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 12, 2019
Michelle55:
He must marry her oh.. I don't care to know how the fainting spree began, all I know is that the marriage will take place. When he was smashing her all night, he didn't realize that it was a scam undecided
It is not by force!!
Re: "Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos) by Michelle55: 4:20pm On Aug 12, 2019
eni4real:
It is not by force!!
Why are you pained? shocked Or are you the distressed forced husband to be?

Re: "Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos) by Promisechi79(m): 4:23pm On Aug 12, 2019
Mutemenot:

200 round of sex for 5 years?? When me dey do 5 that year for one night shocked
*spits*
Re: "Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 12, 2019
Michelle55:

Why are you pained? shocked Or are you the distressed forced husband to be?
It is not by force to marry...
That is how they subject themselves to domestic violence... A man is not ready but you want to force him.. Yinmu tongue

1 Like

Re: "Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos) by Sunnybabe(m): 4:26pm On Aug 12, 2019
this one weak me oo grin.... Na but force to marry....

anyway wetin I knw Sha
Re: "Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 12, 2019
victorian:
When he don fucvk all the nutrients commot for her body for many years with all kinds of killer styles, he said he's not marrying.

He must be joking

Better marry her now now now!!!!

Women and victim mentality.. As if the man is not the one wasting nutrients per round!! undecided undecided
Re: "Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos) by Michelle55: 4:50pm On Aug 12, 2019
eni4real:
It is not by force to marry...
That is how they subject themselves to domestic violence... A man is not ready but you want to force him.. Yinmu tongue
Then don't put your one into zero if you are not ready for commitment that comes with smashing.. Kukuma tie your preeq or better still go soapy

Re: "Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 12, 2019
Michelle55:

Then don't put your one into zero if you are not ready for commitment that comes with smashing.. Kukuma tie your preeq or better still go soapy
Victim machines!!!
Re: "Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos) by ngadaAwo: 6:33pm On Aug 12, 2019
[s]
KanuSE:

But the aim is not to create more preventable problems in the name saving face.

Hope you gerrit?
[/s]
Re: "Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos) by ngadaAwo: 6:34pm On Aug 12, 2019
[s]
KanuSE:

I would rather see this with a view to 'individual liberty', the freedom of choice (to simplify it). The guy in question should be allowed to enjoy the luxury of choosing whom he loves to be with/marry, just as any girl would turn a guy down if she doesn't fancy him.

You need to understand that -

To love, To hate

To accept, To reject

To make, To destroy

To laugh, To cry...

These are the things humans do - we are humans!
[/s]
Re: "Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos) by Marrtynze(m): 6:47pm On Aug 12, 2019
O ti je gba run, o fe sa grin
Re: "Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos) by shadrama(m): 7:07pm On Aug 12, 2019
FuckThaMod:

Sex is between two people.. Who will return the man virginity? undecided
google is ur friend bro grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Toast A Nigerian Girl And Win Her Heart / The Craziest And Most Dangerous Pre-Wedding Photo Ever. / See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.