Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Soldier Assaults A Girl Wearing “Camo” In Ogun (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Assaults A Girl Wearing “Camo” In Ogun (Photos) (66777 Views)

Soldiers Harass Man Wearing Camo Shorts, Force Him To Take It Off And Tear It / SARS Assaults A Boy And His Mother In Edo (Photos) / Soldier Assaults Electric Official While Carrying Out His Duty In Kaduna. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Assaults A Girl Wearing “Camo” In Ogun (Photos) by Richdad50(m): 7:50pm On Aug 09, 2019
shocked
spyg1:
I have messed up so many times where there are soldiers, I have discovered that they are not that harsh provided you're feel remorseful when you offend them. But show them say you be fine boy or fine girl or na me be dis. that time you go hearam.
Re: Soldier Assaults A Girl Wearing “Camo” In Ogun (Photos) by julioralph(m): 7:50pm On Aug 09, 2019
later when dem post am to fight bh, him go come appear for social media, asking for good wishes etc

undecided
Re: Soldier Assaults A Girl Wearing “Camo” In Ogun (Photos) by SOFTENGR: 7:50pm On Aug 09, 2019
These soldiers are becoming unbecoming.
Send him to Sambisa and ensure he fights Boko boys. I swear the coward will not survive it.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Assaults A Girl Wearing “Camo” In Ogun (Photos) by GentleMoney: 7:50pm On Aug 09, 2019
Re: Soldier Assaults A Girl Wearing “Camo” In Ogun (Photos) by ZikZikZik: 7:50pm On Aug 09, 2019
Re: Soldier Assaults A Girl Wearing “Camo” In Ogun (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 7:51pm On Aug 09, 2019
That’s not military camo. This act is wrong

1 Like

Re: Soldier Assaults A Girl Wearing “Camo” In Ogun (Photos) by israelmao(m): 7:51pm On Aug 09, 2019
This who we will keep on watching Nigeria?
Re: Soldier Assaults A Girl Wearing “Camo” In Ogun (Photos) by GeoAfrikana(m): 7:54pm On Aug 09, 2019
spyg1:
I have messed up so many times where there are soldiers, I have discovered that they are not that harsh provided you're feel remorseful when you offend them. But show them say you be fine boy or fine girl or na me be dis. that time you go hearam.

Exactly bro.

Sincerely, most people behave like animals yet they want to be treated like humans.
Re: Soldier Assaults A Girl Wearing “Camo” In Ogun (Photos) by Neminc: 7:54pm On Aug 09, 2019
Nigerian soldiers are not trying
Re: Soldier Assaults A Girl Wearing “Camo” In Ogun (Photos) by expert234: 7:54pm On Aug 09, 2019
spyg1:

Does that even sound right to you? You sound like a tamed animal

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Assaults A Girl Wearing “Camo” In Ogun (Photos) by Switruth: 7:55pm On Aug 09, 2019
In an organized society what does a soldier do outside a barrack other than protecting the territories. A soldier should be happy someone appreciates them by putting on a camo to identify the love he or she has for them. I join people to say I’m soon leaving the country. For real.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Assaults A Girl Wearing “Camo” In Ogun (Photos) by Xkalaban(m): 7:57pm On Aug 09, 2019
This one na notice me soldier. A real G won't give a sh!t about what she's wearing. Besides, the clothe isn't plain camo, any sensible person can clearly see that it isn't a soldiers uniform. Misplaced priorities mehn..... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Assaults A Girl Wearing “Camo” In Ogun (Photos) by meobizy(f): 7:57pm On Aug 09, 2019
I hear it’s in our constitution to brutalize any non-force member who wears camouflage. At that e no concern me. I never had love for the design. I once had a flowery patterned short which looked like camouflage. I had to discard it after seeing soldiers look at me funny one day. Me and these animals should have nothing whatsoever joining us.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Assaults A Girl Wearing “Camo” In Ogun (Photos) by scribble: 8:00pm On Aug 09, 2019
spyg1:

We know they like soft targets. Make dem go find leah and shekau, na lie

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Assaults A Girl Wearing “Camo” In Ogun (Photos) by ogbonti: 8:01pm On Aug 09, 2019
afroniger:
Nigeria soldiers body too dey hot when dealing with civilians.

you know why? because Nigerians cant buy and keep guns like Americans. If to say the average Nigerian dey fit buy pistol put for pocket like Americans do, who born this bastard to lay his hands on this girl, she will have him shot immediately. HOPE YOU GUYS CAN SEE NOW WHY AMERICANS DEFEND THEIR RIGHTS TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS AS IF THEIR LIVES DEPENDS ON IT DESPITE THE CARNAGE OF MASS SHOOTINGS

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Assaults A Girl Wearing “Camo” In Ogun (Photos) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 09, 2019
That's the only thing they're good at. Assaulting civilians indiscriminately. Karma has a way of paying them back with gruesome death and overnight mass burials in unmarked graves.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Assaults A Girl Wearing “Camo” In Ogun (Photos) by Fmanny(m): 8:04pm On Aug 09, 2019
I have got a cool London used hp15 for sale,check it out on my profile pic and d.m me on whatsapp 07069121703 if interested!!
Re: Soldier Assaults A Girl Wearing “Camo” In Ogun (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 8:04pm On Aug 09, 2019
How’s that military camo? shocked

Yet they will see Wizkid in army-green camo and not do jack (except beg him for money). Anyway, on another thread some NLers were arguing that it is OK for military people to do as they please so long as they had ‘warned’ you, and that some privileged Nigerians has more rights than the rest of the population, so I am not completely surprised at these sorts of behavior. SMH
>

1 Like

Re: Soldier Assaults A Girl Wearing “Camo” In Ogun (Photos) by ElsonMorali: 8:07pm On Aug 09, 2019
people will be rushing up at other people to beat them up. the day one of them will do that and get stabbed in the neck is minus one day today. Nigeria wey be say people dey vex anyhow.
Re: Soldier Assaults A Girl Wearing “Camo” In Ogun (Photos) by heinrichy(m): 8:10pm On Aug 09, 2019
Are sure?

Ok Make I finish picking my teeth

Re: Soldier Assaults A Girl Wearing “Camo” In Ogun (Photos) by shineeye1: 8:12pm On Aug 09, 2019
Gistring:
A girl has been left with serious bruises after being assaulted by a military officer who accused her of putting on a camouflage top.

The incident happened, today, in Sango Otta, Ogun State. The lady works at Nipco filling station and the soldier was there to buy fuel, when he spotted and assaulted her.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/soldier-viciously-assaults-a-girl-wearing-camo

Enough of talking. It is time to KILL..

1 Like

Re: Soldier Assaults A Girl Wearing “Camo” In Ogun (Photos) by ALEXANDER51: 8:13pm On Aug 09, 2019
watin they happen for our country...God cover us oo...knw one is safe any more
Re: Soldier Assaults A Girl Wearing “Camo” In Ogun (Photos) by lexy2014: 8:13pm On Aug 09, 2019
Gistring:
A girl has been left with serious bruises after being assaulted by a military officer who accused her of putting on a camouflage top.

The incident happened, today, in Sango Otta, Ogun State. The lady works at Nipco filling station and the soldier was there to buy fuel, when he spotted and assaulted her.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/soldier-viciously-assaults-a-girl-wearing-camo
Pls post these type of stories on twitter and copy d Nigerian army twitter handle. Nigerian army doesn't have an account on nairaland. U seem more interested in traffic than justice 4d victim.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Assaults A Girl Wearing “Camo” In Ogun (Photos) by KIDfurniture(m): 8:14pm On Aug 09, 2019
Don't try it if you dad or mum is bloody civilian...
Re: Soldier Assaults A Girl Wearing “Camo” In Ogun (Photos) by chinchonglee(m): 8:18pm On Aug 09, 2019
spyg1:
So how is dis ur talk related to d fact that the girl wasnt actually putting on a CAMO

Abi u nd Nigeria Army dey mad nii

He shuld come to my hood nd try dis shit na.

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Assaults A Girl Wearing “Camo” In Ogun (Photos) by Fhemmmy: 8:19pm On Aug 09, 2019
This is real madness . . . .Needs to stop!
Re: Soldier Assaults A Girl Wearing “Camo” In Ogun (Photos) by chinchonglee(m): 8:22pm On Aug 09, 2019
expert234:
Please Oga soja, abuse these bloody civilians all you want. They are stupid set of people with no sense at all.

Some of your colleagues murdered police men sent to arrest a kidnapper, who was abusing these thoughtless civilians so that the spate of kidnapping can reduce or even stop.

Well, the bloody civilians, who were supposed to join the police in bringing your Ogas to book, decided to shout down the police.
Where did u leave ur brain

Is it still working

They are bunch of idiots that have misplaced their priorities.

So, Oga soja, abuse them, beat them, oppress and harass them. They can't do anything. They will only shout and comment and react online. After that, nothing else will happen.
Re: Soldier Assaults A Girl Wearing “Camo” In Ogun (Photos) by OyiboOyibo(m): 8:22pm On Aug 09, 2019
THOSE RUNNING THEIR MOUTHS HERE WILL RUN AWAY WHEN THEY SEE A SOLDIER....-BLOODY AND LAZY NIGERIAN YOUTHS

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Give Food To Gracious David West, Port Harcourt Serial Killer / EFCC Arrests Proprietor, Students of Yahoo Yahoo School (photos) / Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.