Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Soldier Assaults A Girl Wearing “Camo” In Ogun (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Assaults A Girl Wearing “Camo” In Ogun (Photos) (66786 Views)

Soldiers Harass Man Wearing Camo Shorts, Force Him To Take It Off And Tear It / SARS Assaults A Boy And His Mother In Edo (Photos) / Soldier Assaults Electric Official While Carrying Out His Duty In Kaduna. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Assaults A Girl Wearing “Camo” In Ogun (Photos) by alphaNomega: 5:57am On Aug 10, 2019
davillian:
Idiots
All soldiers reading this are idiots and uneducated bastards.
Is this even a Nigerian camouflage?
I'm sure if you ask those idiots they don't even know the kind of camouflage that is on the black t shirt....
Developed countries are happy the citizens puts on their countries camouflage but in Nigeria these in educated idiots.
See is as an offence.

Read the Nigerian constitution today. Thank you.
Re: Soldier Assaults A Girl Wearing “Camo” In Ogun (Photos) by alphaNomega: 6:02am On Aug 10, 2019
Mightyhaiz:
well,I avoid them entirely like plague,how can one start to interact/gamble with irrational ppl that are bent to intimidating and harassing u for no just cause?.. Thx for the advice tho

They are better than the police, trust me. You stand a better chance at an amicable resolution with a Nigerian soldier/sailor/airman than a Nigerian policeman.
Re: Soldier Assaults A Girl Wearing “Camo” In Ogun (Photos) by mikejj(m): 6:16am On Aug 10, 2019
Kingpee2:
This isn’t a camo na,e for say him wan Bleep the babe ,shikena.
the thing taya me oo
Re: Soldier Assaults A Girl Wearing “Camo” In Ogun (Photos) by tightpussy156: 6:33am On Aug 10, 2019
stupid fool.how is that a camp.he wan see the girl boobs.this is wickedness. go fight bokoharam.Any soldier try this with me he go be 1 -1 especially if you are not with gun.some of them.think the world is on their palm. one of them try this with me in an hotel were we were drinking. he slap.I also slap.I let am no say nothing for you that they.I don't take bullshit from army,even policemen because I don't fear any them even my pady don tell me before say you get mind to Scopio.
Re: Soldier Assaults A Girl Wearing “Camo” In Ogun (Photos) by davillian(m): 6:36am On Aug 10, 2019
alphaNomega:

Read the Nigerian constitution today. Thank you.
I know what it says.
Is this our countries camouflage!?
And why does Nigerian army buys US camouflage.
And does the constitution tell then physically assault a woman using it ?

The problem with most Nigerians is that,
They leave the problem on top of the table and begin to look under it.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Assaults A Girl Wearing “Camo” In Ogun (Photos) by Frederick2017: 6:50am On Aug 10, 2019
how is that cloth related to camo? it's just a normal design. discipline that idiot recruit
Re: Soldier Assaults A Girl Wearing “Camo” In Ogun (Photos) by chinchonglee(m): 7:30am On Aug 10, 2019
alphaNomega:

If you read the part of the constitution (this same constitution that has been causing troubles for us and made a civil war happen in the 60s) that says DO NOT WEAR MILITARY UNIFORM OR ANYTHING WEY RESEMBLE AM, [s]you would realise the soldier is within his right.[/s]
Cant u see wat d girl was wearing Pink.

How is Nigerian Army CAMO pink? To me sef dat tin nor be CAMO.

Okay lets assume .she was even putting on d full military regalia, how is the soldier right to take laws in his hands
I repeat he cant try dis in my Hood. We dey beat soldiers die for here, when dey re here they re civillians.
Re: Soldier Assaults A Girl Wearing “Camo” In Ogun (Photos) by seunpapilo: 7:32am On Aug 10, 2019
some people are so foolish with the way they reply to some public message how on this same Nigeria can you say someone is foolish for putting on camo whereas she is not. hummmm
Re: Soldier Assaults A Girl Wearing “Camo” In Ogun (Photos) by alphaNomega: 7:32am On Aug 10, 2019
chinchonglee:

Cant u see wat d girl was wearing Pink.

How is Nigerian Army CAMO pink? To me sef dat tin nor be CAMO.

Okay lets assume .she was even putting on d full military regalia, how is the soldier right to take laws in his hands
I repeat he cant try dis in my Hood. We dey beat soldiers die for here, when dey re here they re civillians.

If you read the constitution you would not be asking this question. Go read it.
Re: Soldier Assaults A Girl Wearing “Camo” In Ogun (Photos) by chinchonglee(m): 7:34am On Aug 10, 2019
alphaNomega:

If you read the constitution you would not be asking this question. Go read it.

Answer dis. Lawyer!
Re: Soldier Assaults A Girl Wearing “Camo” In Ogun (Photos) by alphaNomega: 7:34am On Aug 10, 2019
Frederick2017:
how is that cloth related to camo? it's just a normal design. discipline that idiot recruit

Wear your own, walk across a military checkpoint, share your experience with us. You can make a video for good measure smiley
Re: Soldier Assaults A Girl Wearing “Camo” In Ogun (Photos) by alphaNomega: 7:36am On Aug 10, 2019
tightpussy156:
stupid fool.how is that a camp.he wan see the girl boobs.this is wickedness. go fight bokoharam.Any soldier try this with me he go be 1 -1 especially if you are not with gun.some of them.think the world is on their palm. one of them try this with me in an hotel were we were drinking. he slap.I also slap.I let am no say nothing for you that they.I don't take bullshit from army,even policemen because I don't fear any them even my pady don tell me before say you get mind to Scopio.

You are funny.
Re: Soldier Assaults A Girl Wearing “Camo” In Ogun (Photos) by alphaNomega: 7:37am On Aug 10, 2019
chinchonglee:

Answer dis. Lawyer!

You have still not read what I told you to read. Seriously it will save you the stress.
Re: Soldier Assaults A Girl Wearing “Camo” In Ogun (Photos) by chinchonglee(m): 7:40am On Aug 10, 2019
alphaNomega:

You have still not read what I told you to read. Seriously it will save you the stress.
Na u sabi! Wen u ready answer d question.

D useless army wan fvck d girl nor gree, him kon begin beat am dey lie say she wear CAMO.
Re: Soldier Assaults A Girl Wearing “Camo” In Ogun (Photos) by alphaNomega: 7:47am On Aug 10, 2019
chinchonglee:

Na u sabi! Wen u ready answer d question.

D useless army wan fvck d girl nor gree, him kon begin beat am dey lie say she wear CAMO.

So why did he not want to fvck and beat the hundreds of other women he passed by that day?
Re: Soldier Assaults A Girl Wearing “Camo” In Ogun (Photos) by chinchonglee(m): 7:50am On Aug 10, 2019
alphaNomega:

So why did he not want to fvck and beat the hundreds of other women he passed by that day?
u cant be targetting all women na. Wen u wan fvck na one particular one go attract u. Either big boobs or big ass
Re: Soldier Assaults A Girl Wearing “Camo” In Ogun (Photos) by alphaNomega: 7:52am On Aug 10, 2019
chinchonglee:
u cant be targetting all women na. Wen u wan fvck na one particular one go attract u. Either big boobs or big ass

cheesy oga, find time to read Nigerian constitution. Maybe you will realise why people are not happy about it, maybe you will not. Have a nice day.
Re: Soldier Assaults A Girl Wearing “Camo” In Ogun (Photos) by chinchonglee(m): 7:59am On Aug 10, 2019
alphaNomega:

cheesy oga, find time to read Nigerian constitution. Maybe you will realise why people are not happy about it, maybe you will not. Have a nice day.
So u taya las las... I nor get work to do na to read dis useless country constitution E for better make u tell me make i read republic of CONGO or MALAWI constitution i for happily read am. Nor be dis useless country constitution u expect me to go reference.

U jst even take style spoil my holiday wit dis naija constitution tin..
Re: Soldier Assaults A Girl Wearing “Camo” In Ogun (Photos) by EvieP(f): 9:02am On Aug 10, 2019
Thats how they were staring at my phone pack and school bag the other day... As if na them buy am give me
Re: Soldier Assaults A Girl Wearing “Camo” In Ogun (Photos) by kingdavid09: 9:24am On Aug 10, 2019
This guy is a real idiot, how does that cloth qualify as military gear?. We are in big trouble in this country.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Assaults A Girl Wearing “Camo” In Ogun (Photos) by obentenyson(m): 9:31am On Aug 10, 2019
alphaNomega:

It is not colour blindness, it is the Nigerian constitution.
something dey worry this one.. the cloth that the girl wore, was that one camo ? or did the constitution also state that the soldiers should not be able to know the difference BTW colour riot n camo colour?

1 Like

Re: Soldier Assaults A Girl Wearing “Camo” In Ogun (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 9:32am On Aug 10, 2019
alphaNomega:

It is in our constitution that civilians should not use military fatigue, and anything in likeness of it except for

1. entertainment (that is why your wizkid only wears in on stage and actors wear it during movies) and;

2. Political events, exclusive to certain political office holders e.g. heads of state (that is why GEJ could be seen wearing military uniform on some occasions even though he was never a soldier)

That being said, what that lady wore is not exactly our military uniform but a likeness of it. The soldier is within his constitutional right here.

First, so that pink and black blouse looks like “military fatigue (sic)” to you?
And then can you please cite the section of the Constitution that prohibits it? Thanks.

Meanwhile, even if it were military fatigues or she broke any laws...
Who made the soldier judge, jury and executioner? Isn’t that the job of the courts? SMH

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10001933_screenshot20190809145956_jpege66bea6654cd8e117511b137cd0fc1f0
Re: Soldier Assaults A Girl Wearing “Camo” In Ogun (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 9:42am On Aug 10, 2019
GeoAfrikana:

Firstly, in Nigeria wearing camo is constitutionally illegal. People need to assimilate that. Anyone who has a problem with that should channel his grievances to the right place.

Secondly, there's nothing wrong in military moving around town. The only thing is that they shouldn't go with their guns so as not to intimidate civilians. And to be frank, those soldiers don't cross your lane na, they just bounce gallantly in their camo and their women catwalk in their camo. I personally have a distaste for the swagz of female soldiers. It is lousy civilians that always go and cross their lane.

And one thing about soldiers is that they always try to avoid fighting unjustly because it can bring serious punishment for them in the barracks. It's just that you people won't be informed that they're being punished. So soldiers don't look for trouble.

And even when someone offends them, immediately you show remorse and apologize they leave. But no, bigger will always want to show ego. Lawyer will start saying jargons, teacher will be saying grammar and fineboy will be forming swagger instead of apologizing after doing the wrong thing.

In my opinion, soldiers are the best people you can deal with. They're straightforward and not dubious and hypocritic like some police officers. Only crazy people have Problems with them.

There’s NO such illegality in the Nigerian Constitution...
Otherwise, feel free to cite the section where it is listed.
>
Re: Soldier Assaults A Girl Wearing “Camo” In Ogun (Photos) by alphaNomega: 10:14am On Aug 10, 2019
chinchonglee:

So u taya las las... I nor get work to do na to read dis useless country constitution E for better make u tell me make i read republic of CONGO or MALAWI constitution i for happily read am. Nor be dis useless country constitution u expect me to go reference.

U jst even take style spoil my holiday wit dis naija constitution tin..

The constitution is like a user manual when you purchase a new product. You cannot buy a car and start complaining about the wipers not working fast enough, when there is a procedure to adjust the speed clearly outlined in the owner's manual. Then you go outside saying "my new Honda has slow wipers!"

Read first.
Re: Soldier Assaults A Girl Wearing “Camo” In Ogun (Photos) by alphaNomega: 10:18am On Aug 10, 2019
obentenyson:
something dey worry this one.. the cloth that the girl wore, was that one camo ? or did the constitution also state that the soldiers should not be able to know the difference BTW colour riot n camo colour?

Another one who has not read the constitution. Bye
Re: Soldier Assaults A Girl Wearing “Camo” In Ogun (Photos) by Idpthought: 10:22am On Aug 10, 2019
Seriously ? When is this uncivilised attitude by these military men going to stop ? This has been going on for ages now.
Re: Soldier Assaults A Girl Wearing “Camo” In Ogun (Photos) by francisduru: 12:42pm On Aug 10, 2019
Na wa oh, when civilians dey wear am any how for Ghana
Re: Soldier Assaults A Girl Wearing “Camo” In Ogun (Photos) by egopersonified(f): 1:21pm On Aug 10, 2019
It becomes so obvious everyday that Nigerians join the armed forces because they love the power and weapons they have, not for the love of the country.
Re: Soldier Assaults A Girl Wearing “Camo” In Ogun (Photos) by seanjy4konji: 1:37pm On Aug 10, 2019
that one is a bastard.
Re: Soldier Assaults A Girl Wearing “Camo” In Ogun (Photos) by spyg1(m): 2:07pm On Aug 10, 2019
samtiyelov1:

I don't understand your grammar. what variety of English is this?
Nigerian variety. Original born and brought up in Aba(not in England)
Re: Soldier Assaults A Girl Wearing “Camo” In Ogun (Photos) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 10, 2019
expert234:

Typical dumb Nigerian.

Your suffering, oppression, intimidation and harrassment in the hands of soldiers and police will continue until you strart standing for what is right and stop misplacing your priorities.
You're indeed really stupid... If you knew me you wouldn't type like a slowpoke.. You're nothing but a bloody civilian yet you type words that disgust me... Did I tell you I've ever been harassed by a military officer?? You can't just come online and generalize stuff... I wouldn't claim what I'm not so yes I'm also a bloody civilian but I have top rank military and paramilitary officers as business associates, cousins best friends and brothers... Your comment portrays u as a really dumb fellow..

Re: Soldier Assaults A Girl Wearing “Camo” In Ogun (Photos) by expert234: 3:45pm On Aug 10, 2019
Felixamos:

You're indeed really stupid... If you knew me you wouldn't type like a slowpoke.. You're nothing but a bloody civilian yet you type words that disgust me... Did I tell you I've ever been harassed by a military officer?? You can't just come online and generalize stuff... I wouldn't claim what I'm not so yes I'm also a bloody civilian but I have top rank military and paramilitary officers as business associates, cousins best friends and brothers... Your comment portrays u as a really dumb fellow..

You are such an empty headed idiot. "If I knew you". This looks like a comment from a fool. Your mom should have aborted you before term, you immmbecile.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Give Food To Gracious David West, Port Harcourt Serial Killer / EFCC Arrests Proprietor, Students of Yahoo Yahoo School (photos) / Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.