Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

"Economy Way" - Davido Screams As He Flies In Economy Class For The 1st Time - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Economy Way" - Davido Screams As He Flies In Economy Class For The 1st Time (62324 Views)

I Like The Way Davido Calls Me His Younger Sister Despite We Are Age Mate - Teni / Davido Screams In Shock As A Magician Correctly Guesses His Thoughts(video) / Davido Screams "Wizzy Where Are You?" At Dubai Party. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Economy Way" - Davido Screams As He Flies In Economy Class For The 1st Time by wizdomnzube(m): 9:50am On Aug 10, 2019
Sirmuel1:
Flying economy for the first time? Wow, impressive!

I just want to be wealthy. I don't even know who to pray to, should I ask Jesus or Allah? sad
No be prayer u need bros, na hustle. Comot naija go hustle ur money go plenty pass naija problems.
Re: "Economy Way" - Davido Screams As He Flies In Economy Class For The 1st Time by SheikhMuniru(m): 9:52am On Aug 10, 2019
Wetin Do His Private Jet??
Re: "Economy Way" - Davido Screams As He Flies In Economy Class For The 1st Time by Techsunny: 9:53am On Aug 10, 2019
This tokunbo flight.
Re: "Economy Way" - Davido Screams As He Flies In Economy Class For The 1st Time by taiwolomo1: 9:55am On Aug 10, 2019
Paulpaulpaul:
Some people self, both first class and economy class no be inside the same plane, the same pilot and the same route? The only difference is the seat and entertainment.
nt same pilot grin
Re: "Economy Way" - Davido Screams As He Flies In Economy Class For The 1st Time by engrelvis(m): 9:55am On Aug 10, 2019
pastie:

Happy birthday dear, I wish I could fly you for the first time.
so flying in an airplane is now an achievement? Chai! Naija my beloved country. Is d way naija artist rate his/ her fan dats y whenever dey r flying- whether economic or first class- dey put it so fans can hail dem.who give a fu...ck whether u fly in an aeroplane abroad? Poverty n government selfishness v finish us here!

1 Like

Re: "Economy Way" - Davido Screams As He Flies In Economy Class For The 1st Time by Abstractgrammie: 10:03am On Aug 10, 2019
Cultist
Re: "Economy Way" - Davido Screams As He Flies In Economy Class For The 1st Time by meobizy(f): 10:03am On Aug 10, 2019
Economy class na the way forward. That way you get to save your riches and still get to your destination. Na private jet sure pass at the end of the day.
Re: "Economy Way" - Davido Screams As He Flies In Economy Class For The 1st Time by Abuogaji1: 10:06am On Aug 10, 2019
Ur private jet never come till now? Celebrities n fake life

1 Like

Re: "Economy Way" - Davido Screams As He Flies In Economy Class For The 1st Time by traihit: 10:08am On Aug 10, 2019
Angelfrost:

There are no mates in life... Destinies differ. I thought such false statements died in the 20th century... undecided

Comments like that has sent a kot lot to depression.
Re: "Economy Way" - Davido Screams As He Flies In Economy Class For The 1st Time by drkay(m): 10:10am On Aug 10, 2019
Paulpaulpaul:
Some people self, both first class and economy class no be inside the same plane, the same pilot and the same route? The only difference is the seat and entertainment.
I used to have this feeling until I was privileged to fly fist class once. Sir, no be ‘same’.

1 Like

Re: "Economy Way" - Davido Screams As He Flies In Economy Class For The 1st Time by imitateMe(m): 10:14am On Aug 10, 2019
Nicolex:
What's not love about him?
You love his money grin
Re: "Economy Way" - Davido Screams As He Flies In Economy Class For The 1st Time by pastie(m): 10:15am On Aug 10, 2019
engrelvis:
so flying in an airplane is now an achievement? Chai! Naija my beloved country. Is d way naija artist rate his/ her fan dats y whenever dey r flying- whether economic or first class- dey put it so fans can hail dem.who give a fu...ck whether u fly in an aeroplane abroad? Poverty n government selfishness v finish us here!
Life is not always about achievements, sometimes we always want to have that experience which we never had, regardless of the cost involved.

1 Like

Re: "Economy Way" - Davido Screams As He Flies In Economy Class For The 1st Time by Onyi22(f): 10:24am On Aug 10, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
Lol....who cares.

We care
Re: "Economy Way" - Davido Screams As He Flies In Economy Class For The 1st Time by yeman1(m): 10:24am On Aug 10, 2019
Nicolex:
;Dwawu!,as if both economic and first class can't get you to your destination...sha i over love this davido too much joy for him body.

hmmmm.
Re: "Economy Way" - Davido Screams As He Flies In Economy Class For The 1st Time by johnad3(m): 10:26am On Aug 10, 2019
poor man with poor sense, I'm very sure when you travelled with first class, for the First time, you will be demanding everyone around you to be calling you Mr plane, nonsense, poverty weh deh Nigeria done deh affect your brain. Up Davidoo joor, gbafun

Paulpaulpaul:
Re: "Economy Way" - Davido Screams As He Flies In Economy Class For The 1st Time by Nicolex(f): 10:28am On Aug 10, 2019
imitateMe:

You love his money grin
.LMAO,money ke,does davido even know me..i like his songs and dimples jorh.
Re: "Economy Way" - Davido Screams As He Flies In Economy Class For The 1st Time by engrelvis(m): 10:31am On Aug 10, 2019
pastie:

Life is not always about achievements, sometimes we always want to have that experience which we never had, regardless of the cost involved.
OK.I understand
Re: "Economy Way" - Davido Screams As He Flies In Economy Class For The 1st Time by jaxxy(m): 10:32am On Aug 10, 2019
ayukdaboss:
Look how the white chick is adoring the black man grin

I’m not sure the whites or airlines made these classes to brag bt for individual functionality Bt we have turned it to a status symbol or hype. I maybe wrong.
Re: "Economy Way" - Davido Screams As He Flies In Economy Class For The 1st Time by Mikefixed72: 10:33am On Aug 10, 2019
[color=#770077][/color]See Below
Re: "Economy Way" - Davido Screams As He Flies In Economy Class For The 1st Time by Rilwayne001: 10:34am On Aug 10, 2019
EtherealAnn:
we that haven't entered plane let's gather here

I know I'll one day go from never entering a plane to owning my own jet cry

1 Like

Re: "Economy Way" - Davido Screams As He Flies In Economy Class For The 1st Time by aroundtheworld(f): 10:38am On Aug 10, 2019
Watin come concern me
Re: "Economy Way" - Davido Screams As He Flies In Economy Class For The 1st Time by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 10, 2019
Nicolex:
;Dwawu!,as if both economic and first class can't get you to your destination...sha i over love this davido too much joy for him body.
you need his dick and money.baa?
chiomy.chef go.slaughter you like.a.fowl
Re: "Economy Way" - Davido Screams As He Flies In Economy Class For The 1st Time by NwaliE01: 10:49am On Aug 10, 2019
It's alright. Seen next!!

Re: "Economy Way" - Davido Screams As He Flies In Economy Class For The 1st Time by Nicolex(f): 10:51am On Aug 10, 2019
bamidelee:

you need his dick and money.baa?
chiomy.chef go.slaughter you like.a.fowl
lol, na wa o ,everytime dick or money,will any of these stuff make me live forever?,shoo pesin no fit like pesin again?,i just tire for ona kind
Re: "Economy Way" - Davido Screams As He Flies In Economy Class For The 1st Time by popcykaylah(m): 10:51am On Aug 10, 2019
So what's the biggie in that?? They this na news ,if the likes of wole Soyinka,baba iyabo and the rest can fly economy,I no see this as news
Re: "Economy Way" - Davido Screams As He Flies In Economy Class For The 1st Time by UrVillagePpl: 10:52am On Aug 10, 2019
EtherealAnn:
yes oo,, but i go soon leave u shaa wink grin grin cool
Re: "Economy Way" - Davido Screams As He Flies In Economy Class For The 1st Time by nedekid: 10:57am On Aug 10, 2019
shege45:
lol
Una go enter IJN. Lol
Re: "Economy Way" - Davido Screams As He Flies In Economy Class For The 1st Time by Karemarealty288(m): 11:06am On Aug 10, 2019
EtherealAnn:

We don come ooooo

1 Like

Re: "Economy Way" - Davido Screams As He Flies In Economy Class For The 1st Time by chaloskyx: 11:12am On Aug 10, 2019
theres no big deal in this davido they are loads of rich ppl in the world the only ppl who worship you is nigerians cause they have a poverty mentality
Re: "Economy Way" - Davido Screams As He Flies In Economy Class For The 1st Time by akin9ja78(m): 11:14am On Aug 10, 2019
itspzpics:
Bros no monwy again ni jare

Smiles we don notice you.
Re: "Economy Way" - Davido Screams As He Flies In Economy Class For The 1st Time by shege45: 11:22am On Aug 10, 2019
nedekid:

Una go enter IJN. Lol
lol amen bro
Re: "Economy Way" - Davido Screams As He Flies In Economy Class For The 1st Time by imitateMe(m): 11:27am On Aug 10, 2019
Nicolex:
.LMAO,money ke,does davido even know me..i like his songs and dimples jorh.
I also sing and I have dimples na. Why you no like my own?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako / CANEX: Genevieve Nnaji Attends First Public Event In Months (Photos, Video) / “wizkid Smokes Weed A Lot, It’s Affecting His Brain Seriously” – Samklef Blasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.