Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,620 members, 7,955,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:20 PM

Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged (73360 Views)

Soldiers Killing: Army Raids IPOB Camp In Abia, Nuetralises Six / Aba Soldiers Killing: Abaribe Forced Out Of SUV By Soldiers In Abia / Akpabio Under Fire For Linking Soldiers’ Killing To Mercenaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 10, 2019
I have no sympathy for the blood sucking Nigerian policemen. they have been killing innocent Nigerian citizens and covering it up for years,

Nigeria is a country were criminality are Applauded, Rich people get away with murder, kidnapping Rape and political murders and crimes. And their friends in the police help them to cover it up.

I remember reading a case of One Alhaji who raped and murdered a young girl who was his house help, the police helped him to cover the rape and murder up.

The nigerian police has a lot of blood on their hands. Until they Apologise to Many Nigerians they have wronged, Repair The damges they have done to Nigerian society and uphold the truth, protecct Nigerians like the have sworn to do and follow the rule of law. They will all encounter this kinda problems. The Nigerian police have Killed more Innocent Nigerians than Malaria, Ebola and pneumonia.

The Nigerian police will surely keep drinking from the same cup of murders they have been feeding innocent Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by sylve11: 9:11am On Aug 10, 2019
Gandollaar:
If only this was a sane country, even a simple mistake of killing a robber who was not armed in a hot chase would earn the officer jail time not to talk of this kind of impunity. We need to start doing the right things.

we go just tal talk and nothing go still happen. cool

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by sylve11: 9:11am On Aug 10, 2019
Born2Breed:
No matter how bad most police personnel are and no matter how heartless most could be....they are still Nigerian's and they were murdered in cold blood.

This is very wrong,head must role to teach those murderers in military uniform a lesson.

na you wan role the head? cool
Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by TSRC: 9:11am On Aug 10, 2019
Where is the president?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by Enyimbamercedes: 9:12am On Aug 10, 2019
Now the police will know how it feels to have personnel killed and wrongly labeled as criminals.

They are now crying and hash tagging on social media but have ignored the cries and hash tag of citizens

I hope they learn from this.

The Army is a corrupt institution!!! I don’t have anything to say about them! They have intentionally prolonged the war in the north largely for their benefit; no arms, no ammunition, obsolete equipment despite the billions spent. Propaganda every day whilst burying their dead silently.

BMO, BMC keep supporting a failed government! May your loved ones be beneficiaries of the failure.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by sylve11: 9:12am On Aug 10, 2019
Hotworta1:
This goes to show that security in Nigeria remains a great problem. Security operatives and criminals in this country operate on a symbiotic level. Nigerians problem of insecurity lies majorly on our security forces than on the criminals. Just read through this account and imagine the bullshit!

We would see how this case dies gradually without much been done. Forget all the IGG (Initial Gra Gra)

thank you my sister. cool

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by Princedapace(m): 9:14am On Aug 10, 2019
dazzlingd:

It's time you realise that the people that hate SARS the most have one or two skeletons in their cuboard, that guy u quoted is obviously a yahoo boy

Aswear, the thing is so annoying. Yeye yahoo boys who are obviously lazy. These guys emptied my uba acct in 2013. I was mad! The money i worked and saved for a full year while in school

They did same thing to my woman's mom early this year. An elderly woman for that matter. Emptied her money along with meeting money. The woman was broken. I felt for her seriously.

Yahoo boys are bast-ards. And if it will take sars to shoot them at gun point, no problem. Those guys have caused so much pain and agony to many people.

The bast-ard who emptied her acct is currently using the number he used to commit the fraud.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by excessmon(m): 9:14am On Aug 10, 2019
i dont understand why people can be so senseless..................do u do rubbish to gather likes?u read a story ike this and all you could do is write this rubbish u did......anyways what am i even typing? do i even know if you can read at all?
Kingpee2:
So police can beg ,when the citizens were begging too,did you listen?Nah.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by Ryan03(f): 9:16am On Aug 10, 2019
Princedapace:

U are a useless animal. Are solidiers not killing Nigerians? Do u know how many people soldiers have killed, molested and eliminated in this country?

We are talking about a team that caught a deadly kidnapper who has been making life hard for hardworking people in that area, u are here talking trash.
these are the youths of tomorrow yet we want a better Nigeria. is that even possible with this mindset?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by iLegendd(m): 9:16am On Aug 10, 2019
Clifwoods:

So every police man on uniform is a criminal?
Thank God you said it. You're smart, keep it up.
Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by bolicks: 9:16am On Aug 10, 2019
God of mercy. This is serious. This case will change a lot of things in this country. We are not even safe anymore. So much blood bath and this is why Boko Haram can't be quenched. Many are benefiting.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by drmikeadams(m): 9:17am On Aug 10, 2019
Kingpee2:
You just called it trash,when Nigerians were killed by sars you forgot about Karma then,was I the one that shot them? trash or no trash ,I’ve dropped this here and it’s our public dustbin.
grin grin.

Ordinary 2 ,police dey jump hup han dan when dem dey shot People évent day
Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by deltateam: 9:19am On Aug 10, 2019
dre11:

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/2019/08/shocking-video-of-soldiers-killings-please-dont-kill-me-policeman-begged/

How can a MOD push this sensitive thread to front page without any video attached?

I recommend that Seun should as a matter of urgency sack the MOD responsible for this mindless act.
Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by felaismyhero(m): 9:19am On Aug 10, 2019
Clifwoods:

If your father was among the police men killed, will you spill this trash?
no,he wouldn't.but if your father was killed by a policeman,would you have any sympathy for these ones? stop being emotional and be rational.the number of times soldiers have killed policemen aint equal to that of policemen killing civilians.i am not justifying this; but lets not be mawkish!
Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 10, 2019
Ryan03:
these are the youths of tomorrow yet we want a better Nigeria. is that even possible with this mindset?
I don't blame that individual, besides he isn't wrong with his Assertions.

Believe it or not, It is too late to seek for a better Nigeria. there could never be a better Nigeria.

Even the Nigerian Army that allegedly killed the policemen are already covering the case up by claiming that it was a case of mistaken ID. Rather than accepting responsiblity.

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by Beverlyjean(f): 9:23am On Aug 10, 2019
Kingpee2:
You just called it trash,when Nigerians were killed by sars you forgot about Karma then,was I the one that shot them? trash or no trash ,I’ve dropped this here and it’s our public dustbin.

Shut ur mouth...u want the country to b better but u want us to keep in sinkin deeper .. black man mentality, if it doesn't work for me, then it should never work for anyone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by Juban(m): 9:24am On Aug 10, 2019
Kingpee2:
So police can beg ,when the citizens were begging too,did you listen?Nah.

Is that all you can say?? I weep on your behalf
Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 10, 2019
felaismyhero:
no,he wouldn't.but if your father was killed by a policeman,would you have any sympathy for these ones? stop being emotional and be rational.the number of times soldiers have killed policemen aint equal to that of policemen killing civilians.i am not justifying this; but lets not be mawkish!
Absolutely! Nigerian Police have been killing innocent Nigerians unnercerssarily and getting away with.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by Maket: 9:25am On Aug 10, 2019
ignis:
'Police killing civilians, soldiers killing police, bokoharam killing soldiers ,APC is killing the economy.
Killing Web
Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by donprinyo(m): 9:25am On Aug 10, 2019
boko-haram millitary.
Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by dfrost: 9:26am On Aug 10, 2019
Born2Breed:
No matter how bad most police personnel are and no matter how heartless most could be....they are still Nigerian's and they were murdered in cold blood.

This is very wrong,head must role to teach those murderers in military uniform a lesson.

I stand with you on this. Cold bloody murder. And these are someone's children, brother, father and breadwinner.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by pat077: 9:26am On Aug 10, 2019
ignis:
'Police killing civilians, soldiers killing police, bokoharam killing soldiers ,APC is killing the economy.
who is killing boko haram
Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by lagdmark(m): 9:29am On Aug 10, 2019
felaismyhero:
You call it rational thinking, funny boy. What if other intelligent police officers stop performing their duties for fear of being killed by mad soldiers.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 10, 2019
Beverlyjean:

Shut ur mouth...u want the country to b better but u want us to keep in sinkin deeper .. black man mentality, if it doesn't work for me, then it should never work for anyone
what exactly do you mean? It works for You the way Nigerian police have been killing innocent Nigerians? It works for you that Nigerian police have been covering up all manners of crimes and murder committed by their politician friends? and wealthy Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by Donpenny(m): 9:29am On Aug 10, 2019
One of the riskiest job in Nigeria is the Nigeria police force , they are hate by the civilian and also hate by sister agencies . How would they survive these cold wars while discharging their national duties?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by Commentor: 9:30am On Aug 10, 2019
dazzlingd:

that shows that the attackers were skilled and trained shooters, well executed escape plan, shot the driver, the vehicle somersaulted, then went ahead to eliminate their targets before freeing the suspect

Come on now.

The report suggests the soldiers were only briefed at the check point all within 20 minutes at the most.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by airsaylongcon: 9:30am On Aug 10, 2019
proudevil:

Read between the lines bro...URINE better pass POO.

None better.... All na waste products. If anyone nor gree commot your body you'd be in a lot of trouble. Piss don hold you before wey u go dey shake like who hold live wire?
Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by BluntBoy(m): 9:32am On Aug 10, 2019
From the narrative in the OP, one of the assailants asked, "Where is their service pistol?"

This question exposes the Army. They knew these men were policemen and still went ahead to waste them and jubilate over the senseless killing.

Nigeria has lost one of her most hardworking police team. It is so unfortunate. So so unfortunate!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:32am On Aug 10, 2019
Beverlyjean:

... Most of them don't reason before they comment. No wonder prof,Soyinka called them first to comment youths.
Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by Horus(m): 9:33am On Aug 10, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6W_BZbUNAXw

Soldiers Kill 3 Policemen, Frees Kidnap Kingpin
WARNING: Graphic video
Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:34am On Aug 10, 2019
gypsey:
Absolutely! Nigerian Police have been killing innocent Nigerians unnercerssarily and getting away with.
.. So,we should all join in the madness?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Governor Ganduje Snubs Prophet Chukwuemeka Odumeje Ohanaemere (Video) / How Nigerian Army Chief Spent Night In Former Boko Haram Enclave (PHOTOS) / Nnamdi Kanu Insists Atiku Is From Cameroon, Reveals More Details (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.