Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,487 members, 7,816,150 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Top Ten Videos For Singles And Searching - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top Ten Videos For Singles And Searching (346 Views)

Marriage Is For Foolish People - A Must Read For Singles And Married. / Uncommon Singles And Couples (usac) / Thread For Singles That Are Ready For Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top Ten Videos For Singles And Searching by johnakinola2019: 7:11am On Aug 10, 2019
Wooow!!! Where do I start from? I am single! and Happy! and Full of Life! Heyo! being single is not a state to be ashamed of but embraced. Its literally the best time of your life where the real you comes to life, its when you grow into the man and woman you will be for the latter part of your life. 

Its when you take all the risks, tackle all the challenges, face all the rejections, build all the capacity and make all the mistakes you can possibly make and still bounce back. 

Its the best time go learn more about your self, its the best time to know God more, its the best time to be your best self- Whole not half. (Most Single people are halves waiting for someone to fill the other half ).

Just take a time-out and enjoy all the videos I carefully collated, watched and learned from. Now I am sharing with you. Enjoy!!! and Drop a Comment. 

http://www.johnakinola.com.ng/index.php/2019/08/09/my-top-ten-videos-for-single/

(1) (Reply)

African Woman Shares Tips On How To Serve Wine To A Cheating Husband / POV Collections / Why Your Relationship Won't Lost Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.