Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,213 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Marriage Is For Foolish People - A Must Read For Singles And Married. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage Is For Foolish People - A Must Read For Singles And Married. (903 Views)

“I Hold No Regrets”: Man Dumped Lover After 25 Years And Married Someone Else / Nigerian Man Paralyzed By An Accident, Narrates How He Met And Married His Wife / Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage Is For Foolish People - A Must Read For Singles And Married. by LoveUdie: 5:25pm On Aug 26, 2022
IS IT TRUE THAT MARRIAGE IS FOR "FOOLISH" PEOPLE? carefully read and learn new things about making your marriage or relationship successful.

About 2 years ago, at my previous place of work, there was a day we were to have a meeting. All my colleagues converged in the conference room. While we were waiting for the arrival of the person that would anchor the meeting, some random discussions and interesting arguments about marriage sprang up.
The women in attendance were about 20, with over 15 of them married. In fact, some already have kids in senior secondary.
So I threw a question to everyone to deliberate upon:
Me: Has there been a time in your marital journey that your husband (or his relations) offended you that you felt so badly hurt and you told yourself "No, I can't do this anymore" and you wanted to option out of the union? Have you ever had a reason to give up on your marriage?

Woman 1: Several times, my brother, so many times that I already lost count.
Woman 2: There was a time my husband offended me when I narrated what he did to my mum, she insisted that I pack my things immediately and return home.
Woman 3: If I should mention some of the things I've endured, you'll ask me why I'm still living with....https://www.allsinglesandmarried.com/2022/08/marriage-is-for-foolish-people-must.html
Re: Marriage Is For Foolish People - A Must Read For Singles And Married. by Marketgists(f): 5:34pm On Aug 26, 2022
LoveUdie:
IS IT TRUE THAT MARRIAGE IS FOR "FOOLISH" PEOPLE? carefully read and learn new things about making your marriage or relationship successful.

About 2 years ago, at my previous place of work, there was a day we were to have a meeting. All my colleagues converged in the conference room. While we were waiting for the arrival of the person that would anchor the meeting, some random discussions and interesting arguments about marriage sprang up.
The women in attendance were about 20, with over 15 of them married. In fact, some already have kids in senior secondary.
So I threw a question to everyone to deliberate upon:
Me: Has there been a time in your marital journey that your husband (or his relations) offended you that you felt so badly hurt and you told yourself "No, I can't do this anymore" and you wanted to option out of the union? Have you ever had a reason to give up on your marriage?

Woman 1: Several times, my brother, so many times that I already lost count.
Woman 2: There was a time my husband offended me when I narrated what he did to my mum, she insisted that I pack my things immediately and return home.
Woman 3: If I should mention some of the things I've endured, you'll ask me why I'm still living with....https://www.allsinglesandmarried.com/2022/08/marriage-is-for-foolish-people-must.html
Lemme check your blog. Check mine too on the signature
Re: Marriage Is For Foolish People - A Must Read For Singles And Married. by LoveUdie: 6:21pm On Aug 26, 2022
Marketgists:

Done.
Share mine too as i did
Re: Marriage Is For Foolish People - A Must Read For Singles And Married. by Arkmanbuddy(m): 6:35pm On Aug 26, 2022
LoveUdie:

Done.
Share mine too as i did

What's wrong with both of you?
Re: Marriage Is For Foolish People - A Must Read For Singles And Married. by Marketgists(f): 8:27pm On Aug 26, 2022
LoveUdie:

Done.
Share mine too as i did
Ok
Re: Marriage Is For Foolish People - A Must Read For Singles And Married. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 26, 2022
Marketgists:

So you came here to advertise your blog. Smh
Re: Marriage Is For Foolish People - A Must Read For Singles And Married. by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 26, 2022
LoveUdie:

Done.
Share mine too as i did
You too. Or you and Marketgists are same handle. You both came here to market blogs.
Hunger is bad in your area o.
Go and do POS biz. It's more profitable than kobokobo blogging.
Re: Marriage Is For Foolish People - A Must Read For Singles And Married. by Marketgists(f): 10:15pm On Aug 26, 2022
Sweetplum:
You too. Or you and Marketgists are same handle. You both came here to market blogs.
Hunger is bad in your area o.
Go and do POS biz. It's more profitable than kobokobo blogging.
Do I look like your mate?
Re: Marriage Is For Foolish People - A Must Read For Singles And Married. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 26, 2022
Marketgists:

Do I look like your mate?
Methuselah, how old are you?
Re: Marriage Is For Foolish People - A Must Read For Singles And Married. by Marketgists(f): 10:38pm On Aug 26, 2022
Sweetplum:

Methuselah, how old are you?
Rest
Re: Marriage Is For Foolish People - A Must Read For Singles And Married. by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 26, 2022
Marketgists:

Rest
You sef rest in peace.

(1) (Reply)

Marriage : Increasing Or Declining . / Cute And Well To Do Lagos Guy Need A Girl 4 Serious Relationship(with Cute Pics) / Should Bride Price Be Paid On Non-virgins?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.