Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,722 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

I Have Never Disvirgined a Lady, I've Been Cheated - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Never Disvirgined a Lady, I've Been Cheated (5629 Views)

Have You Ever Disvirgined A Girl? / I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts / 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Never Disvirgined a Lady, I've Been Cheated by ubunja(m): 6:38pm On Aug 10, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
Smh!!!
it's always easy to spot a non virgin on threads like these...

2 Likes

Re: I Have Never Disvirgined a Lady, I've Been Cheated by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 10, 2019
XhosaNostra:
26+ & still talking like a mumu.
grin grin grin

Check your mail kiss
Re: I Have Never Disvirgined a Lady, I've Been Cheated by Fountainofyouth(f): 6:40pm On Aug 10, 2019
ubunja:
it's always easy to spot a non virgin on threads like these...

Yes I am not a virgin, how pressed are you about that? Suicidal or stupid?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Never Disvirgined a Lady, I've Been Cheated by theadams(m): 6:41pm On Aug 10, 2019
Stewart883:

Well it depends on the girls u meet(age wise) and where u met them. Well to me it's not a trophy coz if it was well... I'm 33 years old and in the course of my experiences I had disvirgined over 9 girls(although not married to any of them). I'm married now but I wasn't the one who disvirgined my wife. So guy chilax!

Re: I Have Never Disvirgined a Lady, I've Been Cheated by ubunja(m): 6:42pm On Aug 10, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Yes I am not a virgin, how pressed are you about that? Suicidal or stupid?
I'm wondering the same thing. How a non virgin is pressed to feel to comment on a talk about virgins. Why are you even pressed?

3 Likes

Re: I Have Never Disvirgined a Lady, I've Been Cheated by after7: 6:47pm On Aug 10, 2019
37 yr old virgin
Re: I Have Never Disvirgined a Lady, I've Been Cheated by pastie(m): 6:49pm On Aug 10, 2019
ubunja:
you are so naive it beggars belief
Lol, run along boy
Re: I Have Never Disvirgined a Lady, I've Been Cheated by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 10, 2019
Read THE BADBOY DIARY

lovely story
https://www.emperorblog.com.ng/?s=THE+BAD+BOY+DIARY

Re: I Have Never Disvirgined a Lady, I've Been Cheated by Fountainofyouth(f): 6:50pm On Aug 10, 2019
ubunja:
I'm wondering the same thing. How a non virgin is pressed to feel to comment on a talk about virgins. Why are you even pressed?

Because I typed "smh" means I'm pressed? Means you should walk up to my comment and balf? How insane are you? Totally or about to explode? Is there a rule on who to comment on this thread? Are you a non virgin or a diick hopping brostitute cos you sure as hell can't be a virgin? Run along boy, ain't got time for schmucks.

4 Likes

Re: I Have Never Disvirgined a Lady, I've Been Cheated by XhosaNostra(f): 6:52pm On Aug 10, 2019
Guest007:
grin grin grin

Check your mail kiss

I replied kiss
Re: I Have Never Disvirgined a Lady, I've Been Cheated by ubunja(m): 6:53pm On Aug 10, 2019
pastie:

Lol, run along boy
Forming big man when....

pastie:
sadly I can't recall how I was really deflowered
Re: I Have Never Disvirgined a Lady, I've Been Cheated by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 10, 2019
Stewart883:

Well it depends on the girls u meet(age wise) and where u met them. Well to me it's not a trophy coz if it was well... I'm 33 years old and in the course of my experiences I had disvirgined over 9 girls(although not married to any of them). I'm married now but I wasn't the one who disvirgined my wife. So guy chilax!

It's not a coincidence that you did it up to 9, virgins are rare commodity, I have deflower up to five different girls, and the last one I couldn't dick her due to her over tightness and screaming, you see this shit, the more you deflower them, the more virgins are attracted to you, I don't know but I'm saying it from experience.
Re: I Have Never Disvirgined a Lady, I've Been Cheated by ubunja(m): 6:55pm On Aug 10, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Because I typed "smh" means I'm pressed? Means you should walk up to my comment and balf? How insane are you? Totally or about to explode? Is there a rule on who to comment on this thread? Are you a non virgin or a diick hopping brostitute cos you sure as hell can't be a virgin? Run along boy, ain't got time for schmucks.
calm down. No need to unload your stresses on me.

Question is: Why Shake Your Head on a guys talk on virgin girls. Whats upsetting you?

2 Likes

Re: I Have Never Disvirgined a Lady, I've Been Cheated by pastie(m): 6:57pm On Aug 10, 2019
ubunja:
Forming big man when....
Nothing but bunch of experiences and exposure.
Re: I Have Never Disvirgined a Lady, I've Been Cheated by Fountainofyouth(f): 6:58pm On Aug 10, 2019
ubunja:
calm down. No need to unload your stresses on me.

Question is: Why Shake Your Head on a guys talk on virgin girls. Whats upsetting you?

You should know by now that i don't dig you after that insulting thread on ladies and your insane comment, so dude, you don't fit in the calibre of people that can question me here, adios.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Never Disvirgined a Lady, I've Been Cheated by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 10, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I replied kiss

Be good; chat soon... kiss

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Disvirgined a Lady, I've Been Cheated by ubunja(m): 6:59pm On Aug 10, 2019
pastie:

Nothing but bunch of experiences and exposure.
If you can't even remember how you lost your own virginity how the hell would you even find taking a girl's virginity thrilling??

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Disvirgined a Lady, I've Been Cheated by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 10, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

You should know by now that i don't dig you after that insulting thread on ladies and your insane comment, so dude, you don't fit in the calibre of people that can question me here, adios.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Have Never Disvirgined a Lady, I've Been Cheated by ubunja(m): 7:02pm On Aug 10, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

I also never liked you.

But why would I stop talking to you? I will comment on your comments when I feel like it cause I'm not an emotional bigot like you.

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Disvirgined a Lady, I've Been Cheated by XhosaNostra(f): 7:05pm On Aug 10, 2019
Guest007:

Be good; chat soon... kiss

Sure, don't be a stranger kiss
Re: I Have Never Disvirgined a Lady, I've Been Cheated by Fountainofyouth(f): 7:09pm On Aug 10, 2019
ubunja:
I also never liked you.

But why would I stop talking to you? I will comment on your comments when I feel like it cause I'm not an emotional bigot like you.

I am not emotional, I only want to avoid e-diots like you, don't stalk me okay.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Never Disvirgined a Lady, I've Been Cheated by pastie(m): 7:09pm On Aug 10, 2019
ubunja:

If you can't even remember how you lost your own virginity how the hell would you even find taking a girl's virginity thrilling??
Yuck, I'm amuse at you finding a girl virginity thrilling, very boko haram mindset. Bloody virgin hunter.

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Disvirgined a Lady, I've Been Cheated by ubunja(m): 7:11pm On Aug 10, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

I am not emotional, I only want to avoid e-diots like you, don't stalk me okay.
then log off.

As long as you online you gonna meet us. Especially since you like opening threads meant for guys.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Never Disvirgined a Lady, I've Been Cheated by ubunja(m): 7:13pm On Aug 10, 2019
pastie:

Yuck, I'm amuse at you finding a girl virginity thrilling, very boko haram mindset. Bloody virgin hunter.
your ancestors, who paid fat cattle for virgins, are crying in their grave right now.

When men find value in damaged second hand goods then the world has gone to shît

4 Likes

Re: I Have Never Disvirgined a Lady, I've Been Cheated by Fountainofyouth(f): 7:17pm On Aug 10, 2019
ubunja:
then log off.

As long as you online you gonna meet us. Especially since you like opening threads meant for guys.

Threads meant for guys? Who made that rule? You? Or you're deluded? Who are the us? Don't flatter yourself, you are nothing but a faceless sapien typing whatever suits you, you are nothing beyond that here, Stay pressed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Never Disvirgined a Lady, I've Been Cheated by pastie(m): 7:19pm On Aug 10, 2019
ubunja:
your ancestors, who paid fat cattle for virgins, are crying in their grave right now.

When men find value in damaged second hand goods then the world has gone to shît
That was their part of world, but I live for me, so why will I care when I find it normal having none virgin? Never force your believe on me cuz it will never count on me.
Re: I Have Never Disvirgined a Lady, I've Been Cheated by ubunja(m): 7:22pm On Aug 10, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Threads meant for guys? Who made that rule? You? Or you're deluded? Who are the us? Don't flatter yourself, you are nothing but a faceless sapien typing whatever suits you, you are nothing beyond that here, Stay pressed.
then why let a person who's a "nothing" get you so riled up?

Tell me; what did you expect when you opened the thread?

2 Likes

Re: I Have Never Disvirgined a Lady, I've Been Cheated by cooooooks(m): 7:25pm On Aug 10, 2019
Your head is not correct.
Re: I Have Never Disvirgined a Lady, I've Been Cheated by Fountainofyouth(f): 7:28pm On Aug 10, 2019
ubunja:
then why let a person who's a "nothing" get you so riled up?

Tell me; what did you expect when you opened the thread?

Why is it that, out of the few females that commented, you chose mine to pick on? What is your ish? I do not want to be familiar with you or your moniker, don't you get it?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Never Disvirgined a Lady, I've Been Cheated by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 10, 2019
adeniyisamuel59:
I just come to think of it at my age of 26+ I have never disvirgined a lady despite their number, now, I'm in a relationship which I'm not sure will lead to marriage, because I think it is cheat to come to this world and unable to blast new kpekus. My question now is, can all men have the opportunity of disvirgining a lady in their lives time. If you haven't disvirgined a lady untill you're married and you still marry tokunbo again, you have been cheated, may be in your next life you will have one.
Op. You are a fool, no offense.
Re: I Have Never Disvirgined a Lady, I've Been Cheated by Youngsenate1993(m): 7:34pm On Aug 10, 2019
adeniyisamuel59:
I just come to think of it at my age of 26+ I have never disvirgined a lady despite their number, now, I'm in a relationship which I'm not sure will lead to marriage, because I think it is cheat to come to this world and unable to blast new kpekus. My question now is, can all men have the opportunity of disvirgining a lady in their lives time. If you haven't disvirgined a lady untill you're married and you still marry tokunbo again, you have been cheated, may be in your next life you will have one.
@26, Lets start by listing out ur Achievements thats dy only way we can tell if u are been cheated or NOT
Re: I Have Never Disvirgined a Lady, I've Been Cheated by ubunja(m): 7:39pm On Aug 10, 2019
pastie:

That was their part of world, but I live for me, so why will I care when I find it normal having none virgin? Never force your believe on me cuz it will never count on me.
You just hate blood. It's not that you like non virgins. remember there's a difference.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Beautiful And Handsome Nigerian Singles On Naijachats.com / Nigerians Big Boy Billionaire Caught Fvcking Girl In A Swimming Pool [watch Vide / Guys, Which One Will You Go For, The First Or Second One?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.