Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

I Have Never Disvirgined a Lady, I've Been Cheated - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Never Disvirgined a Lady, I've Been Cheated (5652 Views)

Have You Ever Disvirgined A Girl? / I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts / 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Never Disvirgined a Lady, I've Been Cheated by adeniyisamuel59(m): 7:40pm On Aug 10, 2019
SavageSavior:
Op. You are a fool, no offense.
Look at this brainless idiot, do I invite you to my thread, don't come and unleash your frustration here.
Re: I Have Never Disvirgined a Lady, I've Been Cheated by ubunja(m): 7:41pm On Aug 10, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Why is it that, out of the few females that commented, you chose mine to pick on? What is your ish? I do not want to be familiar with you or your moniker, don't you get it?
Get over yourself. I will always comment on whose comments I choose. If you hate just ignore. But I won't stop.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Never Disvirgined a Lady, I've Been Cheated by Fountainofyouth(f): 7:42pm On Aug 10, 2019
ubunja:

Get over yourself. I will always comment on whose comments I choose. If you hate just ignore. But I won't stop.

Droll away.

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Disvirgined a Lady, I've Been Cheated by pastie(m): 8:04pm On Aug 10, 2019
ubunja:

You just hate blood. It's not that you like non virgins. remember there's a difference.
Never hate what runs in me, but I will never be bothered on unnecessary things that will never change a cause.
Re: I Have Never Disvirgined a Lady, I've Been Cheated by SouthSouth1914: 8:07pm On Aug 10, 2019
Stewart883:

Well it depends on the girls u meet(age wise) and where u met them. Well to me it's not a trophy coz if it was well... I'm 33 years old and in the course of my experiences I had disvirgined over 9 girls(although not married to any of them). I'm married now but I wasn't the one who disvirgined my wife. So guy chilax!

I am 30 plus and I have never disvirgined any lady before and this isn’t a problem! I have had more than a fair share of ladies!! Looking for a virgin to disvirgin these days is like looking for crude in the chad basin.. impossible!
Re: I Have Never Disvirgined a Lady, I've Been Cheated by ubunja(m): 8:31pm On Aug 10, 2019
pastie:

Never hate what runs in me, but I will never be bothered on unnecessary things that will never change a cause.
apparently seeing it disgusts you. So...
Re: I Have Never Disvirgined a Lady, I've Been Cheated by djoe21(m): 8:33pm On Aug 10, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Sure, don't be a stranger kiss

Come this kiss wey you and Guest007 dey kiss up and down, I no understand am o. lipsrsealed
Re: I Have Never Disvirgined a Lady, I've Been Cheated by pastie(m): 8:37pm On Aug 10, 2019
ubunja:
apparently seeing it disgusts you. So...
They get to know and avoid that at my sight
Re: I Have Never Disvirgined a Lady, I've Been Cheated by XhosaNostra(f): 8:37pm On Aug 10, 2019
djoe21:

Come this kiss wey you and Guest007 dey kiss up and down, I no understand am o. lipsrsealed

Lol, you don't kiss your friends? grin
Re: I Have Never Disvirgined a Lady, I've Been Cheated by djoe21(m): 8:44pm On Aug 10, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Lol, you don't kiss your friends? grin

No. I don't kiss anyone except 'the one'

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Disvirgined a Lady, I've Been Cheated by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 8:52pm On Aug 10, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Yes I am not a virgin, how pressed are you about that? Suicidal or stupid?
you type like poco
Re: I Have Never Disvirgined a Lady, I've Been Cheated by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:46pm On Aug 10, 2019
OPTIMUSPRIME08:
you type like poco

Okay.

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Disvirgined a Lady, I've Been Cheated by nisai: 9:50pm On Aug 10, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Why is it that, out of the few females that commented, you chose mine to pick on? What is your ish? I do not want to be familiar with you or your moniker, don't you get it?
Wow, tough and intelligent! I salute your courage babe.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Never Disvirgined a Lady, I've Been Cheated by galadima77(m): 10:09pm On Aug 10, 2019
I admire this Ubunja of a guy: quite blunt, no emotions or hard feelings and Pastie seems to understand that too and that's they're getting along smooth.

I 'think' fountainofyouth misunderstands this that's why she's dragging him down the mud. You keep expressing disdain and replying every post of his. You guys should get a room please.

Then someone came along with their frustrations on the OP with name-calling. Very uncalled for.

Another one is trying to kiss our dear SA girl, thanks to djoe21 for Calling our attention... Stop it!

Okay...so IMHO no biggie and I actually avoid them Sha. Different strokes you'd say. But I like the topic. OP find happiness cos virginity doesn't guarantee anything in the long run. If you know what I mean. Kudos!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Never Disvirgined a Lady, I've Been Cheated by Stewart883(m): 10:46pm On Aug 10, 2019
Lowkeey01:

It's not a coincidence that you did it up to 9, virgins are rare commodity, I have deflower up to five different girls, and the last one I couldn't dick her due to her over tightness and screaming, you see this shit, the more you deflower them, the more virgins are attracted to you, I don't know but I'm saying it from experience.

Very true my brother
Re: I Have Never Disvirgined a Lady, I've Been Cheated by churchkilo(m): 11:02pm On Aug 10, 2019
Hmmmm people are just entering into covenant anyhow in the name of sex and breaking of virginity, make una fear God small nah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Never Disvirgined a Lady, I've Been Cheated by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:30pm On Aug 10, 2019
galadima77:
I admire this Ubunja of a guy: quite blunt, no emotions or hard feelings and Pastie seems to understand that too and that's they're getting along smooth.

I 'think' fountainofyouth misunderstands this that's why she's dragging him down the mud. You keep expressing disdain and replying every post of his. You guys should get a room please.

Then someone came along with their frustrations on the OP with name-calling. Very uncalled for.

Another one is trying to kiss our dear SA girl, thanks to djoe21 for Calling our attention... Stop it!

Okay...so IMHO no biggie and I actually avoid them Sha. Different strokes you'd say. But I like the topic. OP find happiness cos virginity doesn't guarantee anything in the long run. If you know what I mean. Kudos!

You have been noticed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Never Disvirgined a Lady, I've Been Cheated by Nobody: 12:48am On Aug 11, 2019
adeniyisamuel59:
I just come to think of it at my age of 26+ I have never disvirgined a lady despite their number, now, I'm in a relationship which I'm not sure will lead to marriage, because I think it is cheat to come to this world and unable to blast new kpekus. My question now is, can all men have the opportunity of disvirgining a lady in their lives time. If you haven't disvirgined a lady untill you're married and you still marry tokunbo again, you have been cheated, may be in your next life you will have one.
It really does feel like being cheated.
Re: I Have Never Disvirgined a Lady, I've Been Cheated by Phenomenal16(f): 12:59pm On Aug 11, 2019
All through my entire life on earth... I haven't disvirgned a guy ...
I feel cheated...raised to power 2

3 Likes

Re: I Have Never Disvirgined a Lady, I've Been Cheated by cooluzi: 1:11pm On Aug 11, 2019
something i always run from to disvirgin a girl u wont marry is burden
Re: I Have Never Disvirgined a Lady, I've Been Cheated by Eveezy(m): 1:15pm On Aug 11, 2019
Truth is that I don’t like to think about it this way, but you have a point. I sometimes wonder if I will ever get to disvirgin a girl, I have had the opportunities severally, but I just let go cos I don’t want to be the reason why they will say “if not for him, I would have still been innocent” or “he raped me” cos 90% of non virgin girls will tell you that they were raped. I have always lived a life of clear conscience, so I don’t even bother until I saw this post, lately I haven’t been seeing virgins as I used to when I was younger, I have avoided taking several girls virginity, some hated me for it, but I really don’t care, but I ask myself, when the time comes, dont I deserve a virgin?

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Disvirgined a Lady, I've Been Cheated by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 11, 2019
Phenomenal16:
All through my entire life on earth... I haven't disvirgned a guy ...
I feel cheated...raised to power 2
u can disvirgin me
Re: I Have Never Disvirgined a Lady, I've Been Cheated by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:01pm On Aug 11, 2019
MariaLavina:
Una just dey bring up new problems for yourselves everyday. Now nah Virgin be the problem. grin cheesy

Nl guys sha.
God go epp us coz we can't epp ourselves cheesycheesy
Re: I Have Never Disvirgined a Lady, I've Been Cheated by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 12, 2019
djoe21:

we can't kiss in peace? grin grin grin
Re: I Have Never Disvirgined a Lady, I've Been Cheated by rosy1992(f): 4:18pm On Aug 12, 2019
Those ladies that were easily swayed to be deflowered were ignorant of what they were losing all in the name of lust not love.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Never Disvirgined a Lady, I've Been Cheated by vision202020: 11:54pm On Aug 13, 2019
rosy1992:
Those ladies that were easily swayed to be deflowered were ignorant of what they were losing all in the name of lust not love.
And are you still a virgin?
Re: I Have Never Disvirgined a Lady, I've Been Cheated by nappy760(m): 8:10am On Aug 14, 2019
vision202020:

And are you still a virgin?

grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kevin Samuels Is Dead (RIP To The Godfather) / What I Found After I Broke My Savings Kolo (graphic Pics) / My Girlfriend Is On Her 8th Abortion. I Feel Bad About It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.