Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,909 members, 7,952,656 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:24 PM

Biafran Soldeirs Bravery And Gallantry - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafran Soldeirs Bravery And Gallantry (6092 Views)

Ademoyega Quote On Biafran Soldeirs / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Umar Muttaka In The Hospital, Commend His Bravery / Tinubu’s Misdirected Anger And Obasanjo’s Bravery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafran Soldeirs Bravery And Gallantry by ConqueredWest: 10:18am On Aug 11, 2019
BaaleOko:

So Wikipedia which any idiot can edit is now your source of information on the Civil War? Even with all the countless books on the war written by credible participants and authors, which are also available in the internet database and other public domains ... surely you can't be that stupid to cite Wikipedia as your go-to source. Firstly there's a difference between diplomatic support and military support, and even your useless wiki source is fraught with inaccuracies, misinformation, and evident tampering of facts by some dunce with a false sense of knowledge on the facts of the civil war. Let me briefly school you cause I spent the best part of my life reading and researching on the Biafran war, so I'm educated and versed enough to reel out my facts which you can verify for yourself (hopefully you will actually put your time and brain to extensive use, rather than recourse to the most ridiculous, intellectually demeaning and laziest source as your mainstay of fact). On your Wiki source... It's pertinent to know that more than half of those countries listed there that supposedly supported Biafra DID NOT actually support the new Republic, pick up some books, articles, journals (I can recommend some for you), if you are intellectually lazy to actually use Google and type out the countries that recognized and supported Biafra during the war... the results will actually show up on many credible sources and database. But back to my point, Diplomatically few counties like Ireland, Gabon, Ivory Coast, Zambia, Haiti, Tanzania and few other Scandinavian countries like Norway supported Biafra... But NEVER MILITARILY aided the Biafrans (I'm sure you are smart enough to know the difference between diplomatic support and Military support), so in hope that you do...i will press on with my points. Those aforementioned countries I mentioned, that diplomatically supported Biafrans provided help in various capacities like Ireland sending planeloads of relief materials through organizations like CARITAS, IICC, and the Red cross via Sao tome, and then to Biafra to feed the starving population (God bless the people of Ireland who stood up for injustice to the end). Ireland also did send lots of their Reverend fathers, sisters, missionaries, doctors, and relief workers to help Biafrans in various humanitarian capacities. The other countries I mentioned did play some vital role in sustaining the Biafran struggle by been conduits in bringing international awareness via the press, media, and other outlets available that helped globalize the suffering of the Biafran population (especially in the peak of mass starvation setting in) especially when a disease caused by protein deficiency affecting Biafran children called Kwashiokor began to hit TV and newspapers all over the world for the first time...eliciting an international outrage never seen up till that point.

Now THE ONLY COUNTRY THAT MILITARILY supported Biafra was France, and even this was rather belated and half-hearted, it was actually until the late quarter of 1968 that France started to provide weapons to Biafran soldiers... no other country is on record for supporting Biafra militarily except France... Of course there were few foreign mercenaries from South Africa(like the famous Taffy Williams), Germany (like Rolf Steiner), and few others from Belgium, Sweden and Rhodesia... But this were just mercenaries that were paid for short term periods to fight for Biafra before leaving to their respective countries. For all purpose and intent, Biafrans were mostly on their own, fighting mostly with old rusty bolt action rifles or weapons they captured from enemy soldiers killed in combat, against far better equipped Nigerian soldiers who rolled out British and Russian equipped modern weapons like Ferrets, Saracen armored cars, artillery guns and shells, fighter jets and bombers, hundreds of mercenaries from Egypt, Chad, Cameroon, and pretty much the rest of Nigeria including non-Igbos in Biafra especially from the minority areas that helped to sabotage the war effort by showing Nigerian troops secret routes to attack Biafran soldiers etc... the backbone of Biafran resistance was mostly gotten from what Igbos ingeniously invented by themselves like the Ogbunigwe and locally made claymores etc. For clarity sake, the Igbos faced an enemy force 10x bigger, definitely paling in comparison to its smaller and spent size.

And yes the classified files revealed the statistics on the casualties suffered by the Nigerian army was higher than the Biafran side... in Abagana alone, nearly 30,000 Nigerian troops were wiped out in what was to become the biggest ambush of the war... other battles like the disastrous River Niger crossing attempts by Murtala Muhammad's 2 infantry division that saw about 9,000 soldiers massacred by the Biafrans(even Nigerian officers who witnessed and survived it, went on to write about it in their civil war memoirs)... I could go on and on. The only massive kill ratio the Nigerian government had to their name was mostly meted out on women, children, and old people(Civilians to be precise ) ...no thanks to starvation, terror bombings from mostly Egyptian piloted planes, "shoot-to-kill anything that moves orders" as famously declared by the likes of Adekunle etc.

In hindsight, I doubt any ethnic group would have survived or lasted as long as the Igbos did if you consider the handicap on their end, I'm pretty the Yorubas would have surrendered in just few months of fighting had they been in the shoes of the Igbos (after all the Western region remained occupied by predominantly Northern troops before, during, and even after the war)... and the yorubas were to scared to send them packing... Igbos did, and had to pay the price by fighting nearly the whole of Nigeria backed by international superpowers... I don't want war or advocate for it, but a people who have seen war in all its horrors like the Igbos have with all its aftermaths like the wicked political and economic policies initiated by the Nigerian government to further subjugate the Igbos... You've got to respect them inspite of your bias/hatred for been able to weather the storm ad emerge even stronger in nearly any indices of socio-economic achievements in that country.

Over 500,000 Nigerian soldiers paid the ultimate price to defeat the Biafrans.

Nigeria was losing an average of 600 soldiers everyday for 30 months(900days).

Oyatz the records are there for you to read.

1 Like

Re: Biafran Soldeirs Bravery And Gallantry by oyatz(m): 10:38am On Aug 11, 2019
Lt.Col Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu, a seasoned Military Officer with a degree in History from the Prestigious Oxford University was definitely more knowledgeable than what you just painted.

He knew that unilateral declaration of seccession , especially under a military Government is an act of War and he prepared for war but maybe not well enough.
The Igbos living outside the Eastern Region all left for their Region.

AntiBalaka:

Biafrans didn't go to war on Nigeria. It was Nigeria that declared war on Biafra.
Re: Biafran Soldeirs Bravery And Gallantry by BaaleOko: 10:53am On Aug 11, 2019
oyatz:
Lt.Col Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu, a seasoned Military Officer with a degree in History from the Prestigious Oxford University was definitely more knowledgeable than what you just painted.

He knew that unilateral declaration of seccession , especially under a military Government is an act of War and he prepared for war but maybe not well enough.
The Igbos living outside the Eastern Region all left for their Region.

The general sentiment among many Nigerians especially the North was "Good riddance" after the Igbos returned en masse to the East, and I'm pretty sure there were profound secessionist sentiments among Northerners who massed behind the "Araba" ideology which translates to "separation" in Hausa, so surely secession wasn't a new thing given the atmosphere Nigeria found itself at the time, especially when the Aburi accord that could have solved our nagging questions of disunity was reneged upon by Gowon and his cabinet, having agreed to the terms ab initio in Ghana... Until they were talked out of it by the British. But that's not my point, it's a well known that the only reason Nigeria declared war on Biafra wasn't because Ojukwu breached some clause in the military constitution... the times were fraught with tension, uncertainty, and hate particularly in the East whose people have been hit hard in the fall out of massacres all over Nigeria... Ojukwu had every moral and justifiable right to want out of a union that clearly didn't want his people, and we both know the actual reason Nigeria went to war was because of OIL and nothing more, the " To keep Nigeria One is a Task that must be done" mantra bandied by Gowon and his government, was just a smoke screen to mask the true objective of the Nigerian government. So let's not pretend we didn't know the distinct reason the first shots were fired by the Federal side in July of 67...

5 Likes

Re: Biafran Soldeirs Bravery And Gallantry by oyatz(m): 11:20am On Aug 11, 2019
Congratulations for the killings of 500, 000 Nigerian soldiers.

ConqueredWest:

Over 500,000 Nigerian soldiers paid the ultimate price to defeat the Biafrans.

Nigeria was losing an average of 600 soldiers everyday for 30 months(900days).

Oyatz the records are there for you to read.
Re: Biafran Soldeirs Bravery And Gallantry by oyatz(m): 11:24am On Aug 11, 2019
Baale Oko, we have heard and believe you, so clap for yourself and go back to your seat.

BaaleOko:

The general sentiment among many Nigerians especially the North was "Good riddance" after the Igbos returned en masse to the East, and I'm pretty sure there were profound secessionist sentiments among Northerners who massed behind the "Araba" ideology which translates to "separation" in Hausa, so surely secession wasn't a new thing given the atmosphere Nigeria found itself at the time, especially when the Aburi accord that could have solved our nagging questions of disunity was reneged upon by Gowon and his cabinet, having agreed to the terms ab initio in Ghana... Until they were talked out of it by the British. But that's not my point, it's a well known that the only reason Nigeria declared war on Biafra wasn't because Ojukwu breached some clause in the military constitution... the times were fraught with tension, uncertainty, and hate particularly in the East whose people have been hit hard in the fall out of massacres all over Nigeria... Ojukwu had every moral and justifiable right to want out of a union that clearly didn't want his people, and we both know the actual reason Nigeria went to war was because of OIL and nothing more, the " To keep Nigeria One is a Task that must be done" mantra bandied by Gowon and his government, was just a smoke screen to mask the true objective of the Nigerian government. So let's not pretend we didn't know the distinct reason the first shots were fired by the Federal side in July of 67...
Re: Biafran Soldeirs Bravery And Gallantry by BaaleOko: 11:25am On Aug 11, 2019
oyatz:
Baale Oko, we have heard and believe you, so clap for yourself and go back to your seat.

Had to give you some education, and you're welcome.
Re: Biafran Soldeirs Bravery And Gallantry by ConqueredWest: 12:02pm On Aug 11, 2019
oyatz:
Congratulations for the killings of 500, 000 Nigerian soldiers.

We will kill 100 times of that number if Buhari pushes us to war again
Re: Biafran Soldeirs Bravery And Gallantry by oyatz(m): 12:16pm On Aug 11, 2019
There won't be war in Nigeria again.

The whole World is moving away from that mentality towards peaceful conflict resolutions.

The Biafran Civil war is a most unfortunate watershed in our journey to Nationhood with many people dieing on both ( my step mother's younger brothers went the war front one came back , later became a military Administrator of Lagos and the second one was never seen thereafter). The bitterness and all the effects of the war still reverberate till today.

ConqueredWest:

We will times 100 of that number if Buhari pushes us to war again
Re: Biafran Soldeirs Bravery And Gallantry by ConqueredWest: 12:22pm On Aug 11, 2019
oyatz:
There won't be war in Nigeria again.

The whole World is moving away from that mentality towards peaceful conflict resolutions.

The Biafran Civil war is a most unfortunate watershed in our journey to Nationhood with many people dieing on both ( my step mother's younger brothers went the war front one came back , later became a military Administrator of Lagos and the second one was never seen thereafter). The bitterness and all the effects of the war still reverberate till today.

There will be another War because of Buhari's madness and I can assure you that 50m Nigerians will pay dearly if they ever attempt to invade Biafra again.

I am dead serious about my post and make no apologies for that.

Warn Buhari to steer clear of Biafra land if he doesn't want to see Nigerians die in their millions.

4 Likes

Re: Biafran Soldeirs Bravery And Gallantry by AntiBalaka: 12:28pm On Aug 11, 2019
oyatz:
The bitterness and all the effects of the war still reverberate till today.

When you forced a whole nation to be under your yoke after brutally massacring them in the most barbaric nature in organized pogroms and later by unleashing an un-civil war on them from where you continually deny them full citizenship rights, continue to attack and vilify them why won't they still harbour hatred for you and Nigeria?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafran Soldeirs Bravery And Gallantry by Brugo(m): 1:12pm On Aug 11, 2019
Ojiofor:

You mean 3 million children,women and the aged Awolowo starved to death?

Awolowo simply advised the government to stop giving food to enemies of the state. If your ancestors wanted food they should have sourced it elsewhere not begging for sustenance that would be transported over Nigerian airspace.

If you people were so pleasant to your neighbours, Cameroon would have opened a massive channel for supplies. Or are Cameroonians also jealous of you? grin

Nobody wanted to lend a hand to ungrateful, spiteful people who are driven by hatred (and then, victim mentality when they lose) cos they would insult you after eating your food.

You should be grateful buhari paid your mutinous soldiers pension after all these years. Something your hero Jona could not achieve.

1 Like

Re: Biafran Soldeirs Bravery And Gallantry by ConqueredWest: 1:18pm On Aug 11, 2019
Brugo:

Awolowo simply advised the government to stop giving food to enemies of the state. If your ancestors wanted food they should have sourced it elsewhere not begging for sustenance that would be transported over Nigerian airspace.

If you people were so pleasant to your neighbours, Cameroon would have opened a massive channel for supplies. Or are Cameroonians also jealous of you? grin

Nobody wanted to lend a hand to ungrateful, spiteful people who are driven by hatred (and then, victim mentality when they lose) cos they would insult you after eating your food.

You should be grateful buhari paid your mutinous soldiers pension after all these years. Something your hero Jona could not achieve.

So, foods from international relief agencies are Nigerian foods.?

Don't worry, another war is coming and we will see the next people who will suffer starvation.

6 Likes

Re: Biafran Soldeirs Bravery And Gallantry by Brugo(m): 1:26pm On Aug 11, 2019
ConqueredWest:

So, foods from international relief agencies are Nigerian foods.?

Don't worry, another war is coming and we will see the next people who will suffer starvation.

Another war? grin Are you the one that would catalyse this new war of yours? You are too insignificant to matter in the running of your own hamlet much less your biafra. Defeated people. grin

1 Like

Re: Biafran Soldeirs Bravery And Gallantry by highpriestess: 1:31pm On Aug 11, 2019
Brugo:

Another war? grin Are you the one that would catalyse this new war of yours? You are too insignificant to matter in the running of your own hamlet much less your biafra. Defeated people. grin
The more you people justify that pogrom and genocide, the more we see you for who you are. And he is right, any war that breaks out won't be fought on our soil.
Many of us are ready to give up everything to make sure we retaliate since you people have no remorse over what your son did to innocent children.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafran Soldeirs Bravery And Gallantry by Brugo(m): 1:38pm On Aug 11, 2019
highpriestess:

The more you people justify that pogrom and genocide, the more we see you for who you are. And he is right, any war that breaks out won't be fought on our soil.
Many of us are ready to give up everything to make sure we retaliate since you people have no remorse over what your son did to innocent children.

It was not pogrom or genocide. It was war. One side had the advantage of better trained troops, better strategy, plus seaports and airports. The other side was almost landlocked but still had a death wish.

Nothing sinister anywhere. Everyone warned ojukwu not to start what he could not finish but he was a typical igbo. We all know the result of his pigheadedness.

You are the ones threatening to start another war. Your own senators will be the first to shut you down. grin

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Soldeirs Bravery And Gallantry by ngadaAwo: 1:38pm On Aug 11, 2019
[s]
Brugo:

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Biafran Soldeirs Bravery And Gallantry by ngadaAwo: 1:42pm On Aug 11, 2019
[s]
Brugo:

[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Soldeirs Bravery And Gallantry by highpriestess: 1:44pm On Aug 11, 2019
Brugo:

It was not pogrom or genocide. It was war. One side had the advantage better trained troops, better strategy, plus seaports and airports. The other side was almost landlocked but still had a death wish.

Nothing sinister anywhere. Everyone warned ojukwu not to start what he could not finish but he was a typical igbo. We all know the result of his pigheadedness.

You are the ones threatening to start another war. Your own senators will be the first to shut you down. grin
Please, stop telling yourself lies.
What happened in 1966 where over 100 thousand Igbos were killed in the north, and after that, your elders went to thank the north for not killing them in that pogrom.

Till 1967, Ojukwu warned them to stop killing Igbos unjustly or he will ask his people to come back home, even the aburi ghana didn't stop the killing, they continue.
Ojukwu now asked the Igbos to come back, even though wee were unprepared for the war. It was your zoo army that shot the first gun at us that led to the genocide which your awo betrayed Ojukwu when he was offered zoo political position and even suggested hunger and starvation which is even against war laws in the world. Zoo army had more casualties even with the most sophiscated weapons and supports. Go read your history since you shitholians have been deprived of such.
Keep justifying nonsense, till it will get to you.
Who knew that fulani menace could get to your region so soon after you people exonerated and praised them, it didn't stop them from dealing with you lots as they were dealing with other Zoogerians.
Keep supporting evil, that's what you guys are known for. Time shall Tell, it might not happen in your generation but do you know what fate lies before your children and generations to come?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafran Soldeirs Bravery And Gallantry by ngadaAwo: 1:44pm On Aug 11, 2019
[s]
Brugo:

It was not pogrom or genocide. It was war. One side had the advantage of better trained troops, better strategy, plus seaports and airports. The other side was almost landlocked but still had a death wish.

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Biafran Soldeirs Bravery And Gallantry by Brugo(m): 2:01pm On Aug 11, 2019
highpriestess:

What happened in 1966 where over 100 thousand Igbos were killed in the north, and after that, your elders went to thank the north for not killing them in that pogrom.

Till 1967, Ojukwu warned them to stop killing Igbos unjustly or he will ask his people to come back home, even the aburi ghana didn't stop the killing, they continue.
Ojukwu now asked the Igbos to come back, even though wee were unprepared for the war. It was your zoo army that shot the first gun at us that led to the genocide which your awo betrayed Ojukwu when he was offered zoo political position and even suggested hunger and starvation which is even against war laws in the world. Zoo army had more casualties even with the most sophiscated weapons and supports. Go read your history since you shitholians have been deprived of such.
Who knew that fulani menace could get to your region so soon after you people exonerated and praised them, it didn't stop them from dealing with you lots as they were dealing with other Zoogerians.
Keep supporting evil, that's what you guys are known for. Time shall Tell, it might not happen in your generation but do you know what fate lies before your children and generations to come?

The war was just what it was- a war. I repeat. It was not a pogrom or genocide.

Only a suicidal maniac would ginger his people into a war they could never win. And only a people driven by hate would listen to such a leader. The results were not surprising anyway. Nnamdi knows how to sway such people and he is fuelling your hate again. Funny thing is no one gives a hoot about you guys. You are just cohabitants in this country.

1 Like

Re: Biafran Soldeirs Bravery And Gallantry by oyatz(m): 2:03pm On Aug 11, 2019
Actually most people have moved on and there aren't second class citizens in Nigeria.

Nepotism, Tribalism and corruption are rife in this Country like in other parts of Africa but there are also good things in the country which we should work hard to hear from.

We all have great disappointments with the Buhari's Administration but he won't be President forever.

AntiBalaka:

When you forced a whole nation to be under your yoke after brutally massacring them in the most barbaric nature in organized pogroms and later by unleashing an un-civil war on them from where you continually deny them full citizenship rights, continue to attack and vilify them why won't they still harbour hatred for you and Nigeria?

Re: Biafran Soldeirs Bravery And Gallantry by highpriestess: 2:06pm On Aug 11, 2019
Brugo:

Only a suicidal maniac would ginger his people into a war they could never win. And only a people driven by hate would listen to such a leader. The results were not surprising anyway. Nnamdi knows how to sway such people and he is fuelling your hate again. Funny thing is no one gives a hoot about you guys. You are just cohabitants in this country.
I don't think you are normal.
Did you even read what I wrote very well?
Pogrom on over 100thousands of Igbos happened in 1966 after your afonja media said the coup carried out by all ethnicity was "Igbo coup" this led to the slaughter of innocent igbos in the north.
Your Yoruba elders went and thanked them for not killing Yorubas in that 1966 pogrom.
I believe you have sense to assimilate the difference between pogrom and genocide.
It's better you remain quiet when intelligent people are talking on the issue you know nothing about.
I won't reply yo any further, you are beneath me.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafran Soldeirs Bravery And Gallantry by AntiBalaka: 2:08pm On Aug 11, 2019
You declared war on Biafra and not the other way round.

Biafrans had first hand experience of the level of hatred you metted on them through series of pogroms.

The entire Igbos had every reason to support secession from Nigeria.

There was no propaganda to that effect by Biafran officials but rather first hand experience of how you murdered and raped their loved ones and tribesmen.

[s]
Brugo:

[/s]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafran Soldeirs Bravery And Gallantry by ngadaAwo: 2:08pm On Aug 11, 2019
[s]
Brugo:

[/s]
Re: Biafran Soldeirs Bravery And Gallantry by oyatz(m): 2:12pm On Aug 11, 2019
Eeyah, see pure First class frustration at work.

God will heal all embittered souls in this Country.

highpriestess:

1 Like

Re: Biafran Soldeirs Bravery And Gallantry by AntiBalaka: 2:12pm On Aug 11, 2019
oyatz:
Actually most people have moved on and there aren't second class citizens in Nigeria.

Nepotism, Tribalism and corruption are rife in this Country like in other parts of Africa but there are also good things in the country which we should work hard to hear from.

We all have great disappointments with the Buhari's Administration but he won't be President forever.

Nothing but total disintegration can help Nigeria.

You may see immediate financial benefits to remain as one Nigeria but to us, it is the very survival and well being of our children who don't want to be slaves in their own land and their destinies stolen or denied because of one useless Nigeria that benefits the northern sultanate.

You can remain in your prison but don't you dare tell me to remain with you there.

3 Likes

Re: Biafran Soldeirs Bravery And Gallantry by gidgiddy: 2:13pm On Aug 11, 2019
Brugo:

I laugh at people like you. Ojukwu was fighting for the independence and freedom of his people, he didn't fight for the fun of it. When it comes to freedom, the question of whether you can win the war or not no longer arises. You fight for your freedom no matter what. That's the stuff a great people are made of.

People like you can never understand what freedom is because you have long embraced slavery under the feudal Notherners under the guise of "one Nigeria"

Ojukwu was a freedom fighter and his people fought with him because they wanted to be free. Nothing in life is more honourable than fighting for your freedom.

A lot of Nigerians suffer from slave mentality

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafran Soldeirs Bravery And Gallantry by highpriestess: 2:14pm On Aug 11, 2019
oyatz:
Eeyah, see pure First class frustration at work.

God will heal all embittered souls in this Country.

I'm not frustrated, I'm living my best life.
The fact that you are frustrated doesn't mean others are.
But onething I'm sure of is that the Igbos of 2019 are more united than ever. Thanks to Ohamadike.

4 Likes

Re: Biafran Soldeirs Bravery And Gallantry by oyatz(m): 2:16pm On Aug 11, 2019
Breaking News: High Priestess is annoyed.

highpriestess:

I don't think you are normal.
Did you even read what I wrote very well?
Pogrom on over 100thousands of Igbos happened in 1966 after your afonja media said the coup carried out by all ethnicity was "Igbo coup" this led to the slaughter of innocent igbos in the north.
Your Yoruba elders went and thanked them for not killing Yorubas in that 1966 pogrom.
I believe you have sense to assimilate the difference between pogrom and genocide.
It's better you remain quiet when intelligent people are talking on the issue you know nothing about.
I won't reply yo any further, you are beneath me.

Re: Biafran Soldeirs Bravery And Gallantry by highpriestess: 2:18pm On Aug 11, 2019
oyatz:
Breaking News: High Priestess is annoyed.

Stop mentioning me unreasonably, you can present your own facts or walk the walk of shame out of my mention.

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Soldeirs Bravery And Gallantry by Ojiofor: 2:19pm On Aug 11, 2019
Brugo:

If only your genocidist ancestors didn't bribe Cameroon government with Bakassi in return to blockade Biafra and if only your barbaric ancestor were not bombing farm lands and markets,hospitals,Churches,Refugee camps and schools in Biafraland millions of kids and women won't have died.

4 Likes

Re: Biafran Soldeirs Bravery And Gallantry by oyatz(m): 2:21pm On Aug 11, 2019
Excuse me sir, no one is in prison here and if there is anyone in prison, definitely not me.

As per disintegration of the Country, you are free to do it.
Best of Luck

AntiBalaka:

Nothing but total disintegration can help Nigeria.

You may see immediate financial benefits to remain as one Nigeria but to us, it is the very survival and well being of our children who don't want to be slaves in their own land and their destinies stolen or denied because of one useless Nigeria that benefits the northern sultanate.

You can remain in your prison but don't you dare tell me to remain with you there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Useless Projects By Seyi Makinde Oyo State Governor / Governor Ugwuanyi Swears In 6 New Judges, Chief Judge Praises Governor / James Ibori's Romance With Delta Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.