Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,974 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) (65998 Views)

Woman Loses Custody Of Her Son After Subjecting Him To Severe Abuse In Nigeria / Vure Kingsley Ovonix Names His Son After Zuckerberg. Met His Wife On Facebook / Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by boxypane(m): 10:13am On Aug 11, 2019
Beautiful!!!
But I hope he didn't waste there money? Coz his hairdo is irresponsible. My opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by donprinyo(m): 10:25am On Aug 11, 2019
Bros be careful with ur village people.

2 Likes

Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 11, 2019
Sharp guy, studentship turns residency

2 Likes

Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 10:33am On Aug 11, 2019
victorazyvictor:
Make u no go cut that your hair, SARS go soon use you shine.
SARS no stupid, them know who come from abroad and those wey thier skin dry wey plate hair"if U know U know

2 Likes

Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 10:35am On Aug 11, 2019
InvertedHammer:
/
That's a cry of disappointment that the decent boy she sent to Canada came back with a hairstyle that confirms his addiction to hard drugs.

Rehab loading....

/
if nah artist or footballer now, no wahala, U see your life grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by SendAbroad: 10:37am On Aug 11, 2019
ornicus:
Why did the story have to be spoilt with these dubious claims that the guy is a permanent resident

How long does it take? Do you know if the guy is married in Canada?

Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by Katenavas(m): 10:43am On Aug 11, 2019
Deltatoto:
ur mom is very ugly and dirty.
I blame the idiot that gave birth to you

1 Like

Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by koyyess: 10:46am On Aug 11, 2019
I don't get....Must you look like a criminal to show you have lived with obodo oyibo people?

3 Likes

Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by PoliteActivist: 10:52am On Aug 11, 2019
Ok, but that's Chinese hair style
Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by PoliteActivist: 10:54am On Aug 11, 2019
SolarKing1:
Mother's love, always the best. I'm now listening to the Song ***Sweet mother, I no go forget you...***

Still selling like hot cakes, our unprecedented Fueless Solar Gen. Contact me for yours.

H'about father's love??
Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by ManTiger(m): 10:55am On Aug 11, 2019
Dude is a Nairalander, na travel section buddie wink wink
Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by islandmoon: 11:00am On Aug 11, 2019
just becareful with that hairstyle in Nigeria! you are on a sucide mission if you pass near Nigerian police with that hairstyle , dont make your mother cry!

3 Likes

Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by AdemolaA2: 11:04am On Aug 11, 2019
seunmohmoh:
If i get to Canada, i'll stay 15 years before i reason 9ja sha grin grin

Na lie brother ... you go miss University of Suya ( Allen ) and Asun ,
White House Amala gbegiri , ewa agoin , mama chichi Nkwobi spot and chilled Guinness , driving with no speed limit and cameras, dealing with those � on the street corner , just to mention a few ...

2 Likes

Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 11:18am On Aug 11, 2019
AdemolaA2:

Na lie brother ... you go miss University of Suya ( Allen ) and Asun ,
White House Amala gbegiri , ewa agoin , mama chichi Nkwobi spot and chilled Guinness , driving with no speed limit and cameras, dealing with those � on the street corner , just to mention a few ...
I can make my own meals over there. I am a lady not a man sorry
Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:28am On Aug 11, 2019
I strongly advise you bro not to move around anyhow in this country;it can be very dangerous. Always watch your back and know the kind of companies you keep while still here. Please,as someone earlier advised,go and cut your hair. Don't give the so-called SARS any opportunity to harass or kill you. They are very crude and poorly trained.

You are welcome home man. Please make it very short and run back to Canada.

5 Likes

Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 11:41am On Aug 11, 2019
Even in these days of Whatsapp video calls and Skype we still see things like these. I don't know what to make of this, it's totally unnecessary, next time use one of those apps if you can't afford trips back home, this way she'll get to see you at least once a week.

4 Likes

Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 11:46am On Aug 11, 2019
erico2k2:

if nah artist or footballer now, no wahala, U see your life grin grin grin
/
If e no be Panadol, e no fit be like Panadol

/

1 Like

Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by DICKtator: 11:49am On Aug 11, 2019
But he is a Nairalander.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by johnnny12(m): 11:55am On Aug 11, 2019
ednut1:
No be everything we go post online. Evans dem are watching

I tire for them..

1 Like

Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by delishpot: 11:58am On Aug 11, 2019
Them go soon carry him mama for a fee

1 Like

Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by macklef(m): 12:09pm On Aug 11, 2019
Once i saw the headline i knew it was @amefrica
A former Mr Nairaland finalist. Torontos bad boy n dancer

1 Like

Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by mu2sa2: 12:10pm On Aug 11, 2019
He will have to remove the ear rings and cut his hair. Under 24 hours.
Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by EmzyT: 12:28pm On Aug 11, 2019
See one bitch on the Comment Section asking him if he's Single sad

1 Like

Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 11, 2019
The joy of every mother

Check siggy for your Chinese Yuan
Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 12:35pm On Aug 11, 2019
Nice... cheesy
Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by cooluzi: 12:38pm On Aug 11, 2019
W3LLAND3R:
He looks like an illiterate thug with that hairstyle and dressing, a complete disgrace to his family. And don't blame anyone but your dumb self when armed robbers or kidnappers visit you .
thats why hes from canadian not a nigerian where people like u judge by dressing #african mentality

5 Likes

Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by Deltatoto: 12:42pm On Aug 11, 2019
Katenavas:

I blame the idiot that gave birth to you
see who is talking u keep mouth like accident victim for motuary tot00.
Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 11, 2019
-

6 Likes

Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by Katenavas(m): 12:45pm On Aug 11, 2019
Deltatoto:
see who is talking u keep mouth like accident victim for motuary tot00.

I pity your unborn children

1 Like

Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by Deltatoto: 12:47pm On Aug 11, 2019
Katenavas:

I pity your unborn children
i don born finish I pity urs is it that fishy smelly puci they will come from.
Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by lexy2014: 12:49pm On Aug 11, 2019
W3LLAND3R:
He looks like an illiterate thug with that hairstyle and dressing, a complete disgrace to his family. And don't blame anyone but your dumb self when armed robbers or kidnappers visit you .

How do u no that he is a disgrace 2 his family? Are u his family?

1 Like

Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by Katenavas(m): 12:49pm On Aug 11, 2019
Deltatoto:
i don born finish I pity urs is it that fishy smelly puci they will come from.

I gave up on you #retarded brain

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

American Woman Sets Her Wedding Dress Ablaze In Divorce Photoshoot / I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife / I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.