Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,667 members, 7,820,343 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) (66002 Views)

Woman Loses Custody Of Her Son After Subjecting Him To Severe Abuse In Nigeria / Vure Kingsley Ovonix Names His Son After Zuckerberg. Met His Wife On Facebook / Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 4:44pm On Aug 11, 2019
AdemolaA2:

Exactly my point.. most of us are eager to go but when we get there , after a few years , we would be eager to come back home again .. same happened to me many times ..
True!!

1 Like

Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by TruckFit(m): 5:06pm On Aug 11, 2019
zenconcyrpto:
Hi, my name is Adam and i am the general coordinator of zencon crypto brokerage based here in Istanbul Turkey and we're professionals in helping people like you turn up unimaginable profits without much stress and fear of losing your investment due to lack of knowledge, experience or chance as a result of tight schedule, please contact my email: zencon.agency@gmail.com for proofs and guidelines.

abeg bros if you dey come area, epp me buy original Vestel charger come shocked shocked shocked
Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by chestyjoe(m): 5:29pm On Aug 11, 2019
W3LLAND3R:
He looks like an illiterate thug with that hairstyle and dressing, a complete disgrace to his family. And don't blame anyone but your dumb self when armed robbers or kidnappers visit you .
Idiot...Naa by hairstyle thief n kidnappers dey take visit person..Pastors wey then kidnap last week their hair be like this guy own ode..if u don’t like something complain politely...he’s not the one responsible for your poverty werey

1 Like

Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 11, 2019
W3LLAND3R:
He looks like an illiterate thug with that hairstyle and dressing, a complete disgrace to his family. And don't blame anyone but your dumb self when armed robbers or kidnappers visit you .
anger and jealousy won't let you succeed, stop hating
Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 11, 2019
welcome back bro,congrats on escaping the death zone called Nigeria, we all need you to be alive and make your mum a happy woman,pls why you are in this jungle of a country,avoid all security agents especially the one they call SARS, if you can do that,you already have 60 percent chance of making it back to Canada alive, just an advice though
Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 11, 2019
InvertedHammer:
/
That's a cry of disappointment that the decent boy she sent to Canada came back with a hairstyle that confirms his addiction to hard drugs.

Rehab loading....

/
always out of point. sadist
Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by Abeos(m): 5:40pm On Aug 11, 2019
seunmohmoh:
If i get to Canada, i'll stay 15 years before i reason 9ja sha grin grin
Lol. Naso you hate Naija reach?
Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 11, 2019
boxypane:
Beautiful!!!
But I hope he didn't waste there money? Coz his hairdo is irresponsible. My opinion.
what has your "responsible " hairdo dpne for you? wet blanket
Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by IjebuWarrior: 5:43pm On Aug 11, 2019
ngadaAwo:
[s][/s]

Won ti sepe fun e ati awon iran e.
Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 11, 2019
koyyess:
I don't get....Must you look like a criminal to show you have lived with obodo oyibo people?

it's only in naija such hairdo is associated with criminals, a norm over dia. Pray for ur success, stop d envy
Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 11, 2019
Mizwisdom:
Even in these days of Whatsapp video calls and Skype we still see things like these. I don't know what to make of this, it's totally unnecessary, next time use one of those apps if you can't afford trips back home, this way she'll get to see you at least once a week.
u be born throway, imagine a woman typing this. everything no be diccck, u stupid olosho. i pity ir children . hater, with no love

2 Likes

Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by ngadaAwo: 5:49pm On Aug 11, 2019
[s]
IjebuWarrior:

Won ti sepe fun e ati awon iran e.
[/s]
Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 11, 2019
They're obviously happy and excited to see each other.
Seeing someone on Whatsapp or Skype is not the same as seeing them in person.

Mizwisdom:
Even in these days of Whatsapp video calls and Skype we still see things like these. I don't know what to make of this, it's totally unnecessary, next time use one of those apps if you can't afford trips back home, this way she'll get to see you at least once a week.

1 Like

Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by koyyess: 5:55pm On Aug 11, 2019
camobri:

it's only in naija such hairdo is associated with criminals, a norm over dia. Pray for ur success, stop d envy

Try again.

No one talked about success here.

He looks like a criminal.

1 Like

Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 11, 2019
koyyess:

Try again.
you are nothing but a bitter soul. kiss my black assss
Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by koyyess: 6:00pm On Aug 11, 2019
camobri:
you are nothing but a bitter soul. kiss my black assss
Birds of a feather always support one another. Jobless miscreants.

1 Like

Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 11, 2019
koyyess:

Birds of a feather always support one another.
Jobless miscreants.
you wish. ain't no fan of such dressing but will never keep quiet seeing a jealous soul hate on somone. work on ursef, have self esteem, u wld not need to pull others down to feel good

1 Like

Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by koyyess: 6:07pm On Aug 11, 2019
camobri:

you wish. ain't no fan of such dressing but will never keep quiet seeing a jealous soul hate on somone. work on ursef, have self esteem, u wld not need to pull others down to feel good

Ain't no fan yet, you decided to tear your shirt and bring out your d1ck for a criminal who doesn't know you exist.

Who is the one battling with low self esteem here?

You need psychiatric help.

1 Like

Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 11, 2019
How does he look like a criminal? Nigerians and archaic thinking.

koyyess:

Try again.

Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 11, 2019
koyyess:

Ain't no fan yet, you decided to tear your shirt and bring out your d1ck for a criminal who doesn't know you exist.

Who is the one battling with low self esteem here?

You need psychiatric help.
reverse psychology in play, go see a shrink. u faaag
Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by koyyess: 6:10pm On Aug 11, 2019
camobri:
reverse psychology in play, go see a shrink. u faaag
No, you are the f@ggot here.
But you haven't realized it yet.
I will help you.

1 Like

Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by koyyess: 6:11pm On Aug 11, 2019
theButterfly:
How does he look like a criminal? Nigerians and archaic thinking.

Of course you would support his dressing.

Its his type you will birth.
Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 6:13pm On Aug 11, 2019
Abeos:

Lol. Naso you hate Naija reach?
NASO O
Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 11, 2019
koyyess:

No, you are the f@ggot here.
But you haven't realized it yet.
I will help you.
Stop quoting me, psycho! anti feminist faagot
Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by koyyess: 6:17pm On Aug 11, 2019
camobri:

Stop quoting me, psycho!
anti feminist faagot

But you mentioned me 1st didn't you?

Use your damn empty head.

Mr weak erection.

Demented f@ggot with a finger battery dick.

1 Like

Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by boxypane(m): 6:22pm On Aug 11, 2019
camobri:

what has your "responsible " hairdo dpne for you? wet blanket
My responsible looks and ways has earned me love, respect and wealth, it has taken me to places and meet responsible and made people, above all, it has earned me wealth that your present and past generation could only ever imagine. Lampoon Oshi...
Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 11, 2019
boxypane:

My responsible looks and ways has earned me love, respect and wealth, it has taken me to places and meet responsible and made people, above all, it has earned me wealth that your present and past generation could only ever imagine. Lampoon Oshi...
in ur d.reams, u broke ass sour grape, hater with thick bile
Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 11, 2019
koyyess:

But you mentioned me 1st didn't you?

Use your damn empty head.

Mr weak erection.

Demented f@ggot with a finger battery dick.

lmao. he digged into my post, dude, u a fan. dammit.
ion do guys anyways, so run along. lalasticllala might have what you want o. u big dicck monger, slacked asss
Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by koyyess: 6:28pm On Aug 11, 2019
camobri:

lmao. he digged into my post, dude, u a fan. dammit.
ion do guys anyways, so run along. lalasticllala might have what you want o. u big dicck monger, slacked asss

How is your mission to get out of the country working for you?

Is poverty hitting you that hard?

1diotic negroe f@ggot with the finger battery d1ck. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by dannielight(m): 6:29pm On Aug 11, 2019
Characteristic of a mother indeed.
Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 11, 2019
koyyess:

How is your mission to get out of the country working for you?
Is poverty hitting you that hard?
1diotic negroe f@ggot with the finger battery d1ck. cheesy
I can't take ur fagoot head along. u male sissy biaaatch
Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by boxypane(m): 6:33pm On Aug 11, 2019
camobri:

in ur d.reams, u broke ass sour grape, hater with thick bile
Just sprayed a Shumukh on your stupidity bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"His Manhood Is Too Big" — Woman Begs Zamfara Court To Dissolve Her Marriage / Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home / American Woman Sets Her Wedding Dress Ablaze In Divorce Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.