Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) (66000 Views)

Woman Loses Custody Of Her Son After Subjecting Him To Severe Abuse In Nigeria / Vure Kingsley Ovonix Names His Son After Zuckerberg. Met His Wife On Facebook / Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by koyyess: 6:34pm On Aug 11, 2019
camobri:
I can't take ur fagoot head along. u male sissy biaaatch
Mumu. grin
Look at the country in question.
Only criminals will think of heading there. grin
But your baboon head didn't think of that. grin
My condolences....not!

1 Like

Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 11, 2019
koyyess:

Mumu. grin
Look at the country in question.
Only criminals will think of heading there. grin
But your baboon head didn't think of that. grin
My condolences....not!
can you stop spamming my pm? please. stop sending me emails
Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by koyyess: 6:40pm On Aug 11, 2019
camobri:

can you stop spamming my pm? please. stop sending me emails

hehehehehe. grin

See f@ggot in lala land already. cheesy

So you must lie to win an argument. cheesy

And you just gave a speech about self esteem.

Confirmed, you are a f@ggot and a criminal.

Dumb baboon. grin

1 Like

Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by oziamaka: 7:13pm On Aug 11, 2019
he should have removed the glasses nah seeing my mom after 5 years with glasses how can I see her very well
Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by Sarang(f): 7:43pm On Aug 11, 2019
ornicus:
Why did the story have to be spoilt with these dubious claims that the guy is a permanent resident

But he is a Permanent Resident undecided
Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by Sarang(f): 7:44pm On Aug 11, 2019
SendAbroad:

How long does it take? Do you know if the guy is married in Canada?

And not by Marriage. He is a graduate. PR is easy for graduates
Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 8:45pm On Aug 11, 2019
theButterfly:
They're obviously happy and excited to see each other.
Seeing someone on Whatsapp or Skype is not the same as seeing them in person.

If they did video calls she would be able to see him physically, it's a lot better than calling alone, that's my point. She won't react like this if they're used to doing video calls
Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 11, 2019
She won't react like how? A mother is happy to see her son - she can react anyhow she wants. It's baffling why you're assuming they didn't do video calls and why that concerns you. I'm not sure why you're so bothered by her joy.

Mizwisdom:

If they did video calls she would be able to see him physically, it's a lot better than calling alone, that's my point. She won't react like this if they're used to doing video calls

1 Like

Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by selemo: 9:23pm On Aug 11, 2019
seunmohmoh:
If i get to Canada, i'll stay 15 years before i reason 9ja sha grin grin
i will forget Africa for life...
Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 9:30pm On Aug 11, 2019
theButterfly:
She won't react like how? A mother is happy to see her son - she can react anyhow she wants. I'm not sure why you're so bothered by her joy.

We've passed this stage, how can someone not see his mum for 5 years because he's abroad? put yourself in her shoes, we're no longer in the olden days where such things should happen, I'm only trying to point out the mistake that was made. But what has this got to do with you? you sound pained
Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 9:31pm On Aug 11, 2019
selemo:
i will forget Africa for life...
Wicked child grin
Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by Zigdore: 10:10pm On Aug 11, 2019
zenconcyrpto:
Hi, my name is Adam and i am the general coordinator of zencon crypto brokerage based here in Istanbul Turkey and we're professionals in helping people like you turn up unimaginable profits without much stress and fear of losing your investment due to lack of knowledge, experience or chance as a result of tight schedule, please contact my email: zencon.agency@gmail.com for proofs and guidelines.

Everybody run, they are here again. shocked shocked if you know u know.
Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 10:36pm On Aug 11, 2019
[quote author=nrexzy post=81147278]Priceless.....mother'slove[/quote)and when he marries one girl,the girl will see the mother as rival.
my wife made trouble with me because I refused her advice not to travel home and see my mother.
no one will replace my mum's place.
wife can divorce you
father can disowned you but mother can't divorce or disown you
the only love an imbeciles can boast of is mother's love.
Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 10:19am On Aug 12, 2019
camobri:

u be born throway, imagine a woman typing this. everything no be diccck, u stupid olosho. i pity ir children . hater, with no love
grin
Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by ugnoble: 9:59pm On Aug 12, 2019
EkperemoEgbabi: replied

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

American Woman Sets Her Wedding Dress Ablaze In Divorce Photoshoot / I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife / I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.