Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) (65999 Views)

Woman Loses Custody Of Her Son After Subjecting Him To Severe Abuse In Nigeria / Vure Kingsley Ovonix Names His Son After Zuckerberg. Met His Wife On Facebook / Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by Deltatoto: 12:51pm On Aug 11, 2019
Katenavas:

I gave up on you #retarded brain
yes slow brain is better than hiv infested girl like u.
Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by AdemolaA2: 12:54pm On Aug 11, 2019
seunmohmoh:
I can make my own meals over there. I am a lady not a man sorry

Oh .. my apologies ..
Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by Katenavas(m): 1:00pm On Aug 11, 2019
Deltatoto:

your moniker say it all grin
Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 1:02pm On Aug 11, 2019
AdemolaA2:

Oh .. my apologies ..
Apologies accepted and i understand what you mean, i will miss everything here in 9ja because i am so used to it.
Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by Katenavas(m): 1:05pm On Aug 11, 2019
Deltatoto:

I don't even know why I'm replying you, you are done birthing and you still have re tarded brain

someone that cannot construct simple sentence
Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by cooluzi: 1:06pm On Aug 11, 2019
W3LLAND3R:
And do you know where I live? I'm a dual US/Canadian citizen. This guy is only an international student with work permit , I was born and raised here . he's dress like a thug
ive seen people with his look and hairstyle work in a office before
Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by Myhusband(m): 1:09pm On Aug 11, 2019
seunmohmoh:
If i get to Canada, i'll stay 15 years before i reason 9ja sha grin grin

you're a patriotic Nigerian. if I stepped out of this country to a developed country, na curse I go curse anyone that bring my dead body home down before my demise

if you ever travel out of this country you will always blame your parent for staying over here. Nigeria is a useless country
Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by Deltatoto: 1:11pm On Aug 11, 2019
Katenavas:

I don't even know why I'm replying you, you are done birthing and you still have re tarded brain

someone that cannot construct simple sentence
i no go school.
Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by am4truth(m): 1:11pm On Aug 11, 2019
Deltatoto:
ur mom is very ugly and dirty.

If you need someone who is uncouth and devoid of decorum, you don't need to look further. This statement clearly shows that you lack home training. Let's see your mother's picture, if you have not killed her. Stupid goat...disgracing him/her self everywhere.
Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by Deltatoto: 1:12pm On Aug 11, 2019
Katenavas:

your moniker say it all grin
lol happy Sunday and God bless us all.i be trouble maker no mind me.
Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by Deltatoto: 1:13pm On Aug 11, 2019
am4truth:

If you need someone who is uncouth and devoid of decorum, you don't need to look further. This statement clearly shows that you lack home training. Let's see your mother's picture, if you have not killed her. Stupid goat...disgracing him/her self everywhere.
u are slowpoke.u are challenging a native dr.i will turn u to a rat now
Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 1:15pm On Aug 11, 2019
Myhusband:

you're a patriotic Nigerian. if I stepped out of this country to a developed country, na curse I go curse anyone that bring my dead body home down before my demise

if you ever travel out of this country you will always blame your parent for staying over here. Nigeria is a useless country
Dead body before demise? You mean after?
Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by Jaquar456: 1:18pm On Aug 11, 2019
What an emotional reunion
Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by am4truth(m): 1:26pm On Aug 11, 2019
Deltatoto:
u are slowpoke.u are challenging a native dr.i will turn u to a rat now

My statement still stands...You are a disgrace to humanity. I know you don't have a mother, that is why you can open your dirty mouth and call someone else mother ugly...

I won't dignify you further with a response...I'm ashamed of you.. Repent and give your life to Jesus.
Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by Kingluqman(m): 1:31pm On Aug 11, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Even me sef.. who 9ja help

grin

Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 1:32pm On Aug 11, 2019
Kingluqman:
Even me sef.. who 9ja help

grin
grin grin
Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by perdollar(m): 1:33pm On Aug 11, 2019
international student Ko international drug pusher ni
Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by AgreatMan: 1:35pm On Aug 11, 2019
W3LLAND3R:
He looks like an illiterate thug with that hairstyle and dressing, a complete disgrace to his family. And don't blame anyone but your dumb self when armed robbers or kidnappers visit you .

Baba, try make u sef comot for this jungle, this your nigerian Brain go reset.
Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by Deltatoto: 1:40pm On Aug 11, 2019
am4truth:

My statement still stands...You are a disgrace to humanity. I know you don't have a mother, that is why you can open your dirty mouth and call someone else mother ugly...

I won't dignify you further with a response...I'm ashamed of you.. Repent and give your life to Jesus.
i will repent but I will kill u before tomorow night.
Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by ayoevans6: 2:04pm On Aug 11, 2019
W3LLAND3R:
He looks like an illiterate thug with that hairstyle and dressing, a complete disgrace to his family. And don't blame anyone but your dumb self when armed robbers or kidnappers visit you .
and he came all the way from a society that have got a full dose of progress and proper well being of citizens
He was accepted over there to work with that same hairstyle that doesn't harm anyone you claiming to be better off because you keep low hairs might be the cruel one nobody would wanna have encounter with because you can be wicked God knows

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 2:14pm On Aug 11, 2019
victorazyvictor:
Make u no go cut that your hair, SARS go soon use you shine.

E wear earrings sef.
Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by AdemolaA2: 2:17pm On Aug 11, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Apologies accepted and i understand what you mean, i will miss everything here in 9ja because i am so used to it.

Exactly my point.. most of us are eager to go but when we get there , after a few years , we would be eager to come back home again .. same happened to me many times ..

1 Like

Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by victorazyvictor(m): 2:36pm On Aug 11, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

E wear earrings sef.
grin i tell u

1 Like

Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by Raypawer(m): 3:00pm On Aug 11, 2019
The owner of this site though, thenaijafame, ads littered everywhere, It makes the whole thing disgusting

Chinekepikin:

Watch The Video https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/08/mothers-reaction-when-she-sees-her-son.html?m=1

Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by IjebuWarrior: 3:07pm On Aug 11, 2019
seunmohmoh:

Poverty mentality

1 Like

Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by salford1: 3:31pm On Aug 11, 2019
cooluzi:
thats why hes from canadian not a nigerian where people like u judge by dressing #african mentality
And who told you people don't judge overseas too cheesy ?
I am Canadian and won't allow my kids keep such an hairstyle or use an ear ring.

Aslong as he feels comfortable in the hair and rings, no wahala.
Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by Myhusband(m): 3:33pm On Aug 11, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Dead body before demise? You mean after?

can a dead raise a curse when they're dead? he can only do that before his demise (when he's alive)

don't let logical grammar confused you grin
Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by gnykelly(m): 3:44pm On Aug 11, 2019
zenconcyrpto:
Hi, my name is Adam and i am the general coordinator of zencon crypto brokerage based here in Istanbul Turkey and we're professionals in helping people like you turn up unimaginable profits without much stress and fear of losing your investment due to lack of knowledge, experience or chance as a result of tight schedule, please contact my email: zencon.agency@gmail.com for proofs and guidelines.

Can you share with us your profit streak
Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 3:55pm On Aug 11, 2019
Hmm... welcome back

But I don’t understand this change of hairstyle earrings, and blings wen people return from abroad

Cant you just look decent and responsible?
Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by ngadaAwo: 4:22pm On Aug 11, 2019
[s]
IjebuWarrior:

Poverty mentality
[/s]
Re: Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 4:44pm On Aug 11, 2019
Myhusband:

can a dead raise a curse when they're dead? he can only do that before his demise (when he's alive)

don't let logical grammar confused you grin
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

American Woman Sets Her Wedding Dress Ablaze In Divorce Photoshoot / I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife / I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.