Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,511 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Am 31yrs Old, But A Girl Of 17yrs Is Begging Me For Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am 31yrs Old, But A Girl Of 17yrs Is Begging Me For Love (5421 Views)

My Wife Who Divorced Me Is Back Begging Me / Sekz Tape Of (17yrs ) Sandra Surfaced Online -watch Video / “I Might Be 19years Old But My Toto Is 2 Times Your Father’s Age”-slay Queen (vi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am 31yrs Old, But A Girl Of 17yrs Is Begging Me For Love by Chukwudiajibo(m): 1:19pm On Aug 11, 2019
Am 31years old, but small girls are falling for me, a girl of 16-18 falling inlove with me, last week a girl of 17yrs begging me for love, but am very furious what can people say, i look older than her by nature, yet this girl has been showing green light to me, though she look very mature and beautiful, what can i do?
Re: Am 31yrs Old, But A Girl Of 17yrs Is Begging Me For Love by XhosaNostra(f): 1:22pm On Aug 11, 2019
Maybe you're childish, hence they even have the gumption to walk up to you & baby talk grin

18 Likes

Re: Am 31yrs Old, But A Girl Of 17yrs Is Begging Me For Love by Teaveapoet(f): 1:29pm On Aug 11, 2019
From the way you sound you seem like some who isn't sure of his age.

Please discard every affection.
Your main focus should be getting a matured lady for marriage and not for tutoring.

3 Likes

Re: Am 31yrs Old, But A Girl Of 17yrs Is Begging Me For Love by Charleys: 1:41pm On Aug 11, 2019
I see nothing wrong here.

The rightful age for having sex in Nigeria is 16 (I believe some nairalanders do not know this).

So OP accept the love.

8 Likes

Re: Am 31yrs Old, But A Girl Of 17yrs Is Begging Me For Love by Kingosytex(m): 1:43pm On Aug 11, 2019
cheesy

That green light will certainly turn to red light if you succumb. Oga, use your head na...how will you feel if i bleep the hell out of your 16 yr old sister or daughter? Don't ever have any affair with those girls, you might just f**k yourself to jail. Those girls can be deadly, they might frame you up for rape and i can assure you that no one is gonna believe you. Don't be a "Ned Nwoko". Forget those girls, i am sure you aren't a pervert. Get a mature lady that loves you, love her, you never can tell it might lead to marriage.

Forget those girls, i repeat forget them.
Re: Am 31yrs Old, But A Girl Of 17yrs Is Begging Me For Love by tee59(f): 1:46pm On Aug 11, 2019
Egbon, why now?Stop being too friendly with under age girls. Let them see you with matured ladies always.

2 Likes

Re: Am 31yrs Old, But A Girl Of 17yrs Is Begging Me For Love by tee59(f): 1:48pm On Aug 11, 2019
Egbon, why now?Stop being too friendly with under age girls. Let them see you with matured ladies always. They will get the meaning.

1 Like

Re: Am 31yrs Old, But A Girl Of 17yrs Is Begging Me For Love by chigoziri2403(m): 1:48pm On Aug 11, 2019
Hope you have krest in your house

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am 31yrs Old, But A Girl Of 17yrs Is Begging Me For Love by carter009(m): 1:50pm On Aug 11, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
XhosaNostra:
Maybe you're childish, hence they even have the gumption to walk up to you & baby talk grin

3 Likes

Re: Am 31yrs Old, But A Girl Of 17yrs Is Begging Me For Love by Junkie1: 1:52pm On Aug 11, 2019
COZA LOADING....

4 Likes

Re: Am 31yrs Old, But A Girl Of 17yrs Is Begging Me For Love by carter009(m): 1:54pm On Aug 11, 2019
Please don't try it, this teens are something else, she will put you in trouble.....
Chukwudiajibo:
Am 31years old, but small girls are falling for me, a girl of 16-18 falling inlove with me, last week a girl of 17yrs begging me for love, but am very furious what can people say, i look older than her by nature, yet this girl has been showing green light to me, though she look very mature and beautiful, what can i do?

2 Likes

Re: Am 31yrs Old, But A Girl Of 17yrs Is Begging Me For Love by carter009(m): 1:56pm On Aug 11, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin
Teaveapoet:
From the way you sound you seem like some who isn't sure of his age.

Please discard every affection.
Your main focus should be getting a matured lady for marriage and not for tutoring.
Re: Am 31yrs Old, But A Girl Of 17yrs Is Begging Me For Love by Charleys: 1:56pm On Aug 11, 2019
carter009:
Please don't try it, this teens are something else, she will put you in trouble.....

And what kind of trouble will that be?
Why don't you let him know.
Re: Am 31yrs Old, But A Girl Of 17yrs Is Begging Me For Love by carter009(m): 1:57pm On Aug 11, 2019
Getting her pregnant.
Charleys:

And what kind of trouble will that be?
Why don't you let him know.
Re: Am 31yrs Old, But A Girl Of 17yrs Is Begging Me For Love by Charleys: 1:59pm On Aug 11, 2019
carter009:
Getting her pregnant.

So is getting her pregnant a bad thing?

1 Like

Re: Am 31yrs Old, But A Girl Of 17yrs Is Begging Me For Love by YOUNGELDER1(m): 2:07pm On Aug 11, 2019
Charleys:

What kind of stuupid question is this?

Op please distance your self from underage. Rather be a big brother and advice her to face her book .

1 Like

Re: Am 31yrs Old, But A Girl Of 17yrs Is Begging Me For Love by carter009(m): 2:08pm On Aug 11, 2019
Are you fucking kidding me,, getting pregnant at 17..Seriously your sick.
Charleys:

Re: Am 31yrs Old, But A Girl Of 17yrs Is Begging Me For Love by Charleys: 2:18pm On Aug 11, 2019
carter009:
Are you fucking kidding me,, getting pregnant at 17..Seriously your sick.

The only pregnancy that is wrong is an unwanted pregnancy.

Are you making a decision for the girl, considering she's old enough to have sex in Nigeria?

How do you know if the pregnancy will be unwanted?

1 Like

Re: Am 31yrs Old, But A Girl Of 17yrs Is Begging Me For Love by Mrevildoer(m): 2:26pm On Aug 11, 2019
Òde!

Ode nie!

1 Like

Re: Am 31yrs Old, But A Girl Of 17yrs Is Begging Me For Love by Mrevildoer(m): 2:26pm On Aug 11, 2019
Òde!

Ode ni e!

1 Like

Re: Am 31yrs Old, But A Girl Of 17yrs Is Begging Me For Love by Kaycee7(m): 3:04pm On Aug 11, 2019
Chukwudiajibo:
Yen yen yen! Everytime they're always looking mature. If we see said girl now, she may even be looking 14. As long as you act your age, there shouldn't be a problem. The girl wouldn't dare try any nonsense. You should also control yourself as well. You're the older person. Be a mentor, not a predator.

2 Likes

Re: Am 31yrs Old, But A Girl Of 17yrs Is Begging Me For Love by rex444(m): 3:04pm On Aug 11, 2019
You think say because dem say smile is good, U go just dey shine 32 any how abi? U no know say some kinda places U go frown face make U scare small children dem off......

4 Likes

Re: Am 31yrs Old, But A Girl Of 17yrs Is Begging Me For Love by PharoahIII: 4:36pm On Aug 11, 2019
Charleys:
I see nothing wrong here.

The rightful age for having sex in Nigeria is 16 (I believe some nairalanders do not know this).

So OP accept the love.

oga you goofed seriously, the age of consent in Nigeria is 11. This means that you can bleep a 12 year old girl and nothing will happen in so far as she consented to it.

[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Am 31yrs Old, But A Girl Of 17yrs Is Begging Me For Love by vincentjk(m): 4:43pm On Aug 11, 2019
I'm friends with girls of that age, about 2 of them but i know where our conversation stop. Those little things fit put person for trouble ehn

2 Likes

Re: Am 31yrs Old, But A Girl Of 17yrs Is Begging Me For Love by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 11, 2019
Like someone above me said, maybe you don't act your age. A 17years old girl should on a normal day not have the guts to walk up to a 31years old man.

She should be calling you uncle.

Put her in her place sir.

2 Likes

Re: Am 31yrs Old, But A Girl Of 17yrs Is Begging Me For Love by franchasng: 6:40pm On Aug 11, 2019
Chukwudiajibo:
You must be a WAEC or JAMB lesson teacher or a Sunday school teacher; teenage girls are obsessed with guys in those two professions or you are a singer in your Church Choir lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Am 31yrs Old, But A Girl Of 17yrs Is Begging Me For Love by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 11, 2019
She's too small!
Re: Am 31yrs Old, But A Girl Of 17yrs Is Begging Me For Love by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 11, 2019
Chukwudiajibo:

That's what dey call trouble dey sleep.... You dey even reason am?
Teenage years for ladies is a period you have crushes for guys. Ranging from classmate to lesson teacher, to Older family friends and Sunday school teachers etc
It's just normal infatuation. They would soon snap out of it. Don't consider it as something serious. You probably passed through that stage too just that children of these days are bolder. During my time, I will just be crushing on the older guy from afar. Three months after, the infatuation Don clear commot
Re: Am 31yrs Old, But A Girl Of 17yrs Is Begging Me For Love by NLSavage: 9:07pm On Aug 11, 2019
XhosaNostra:
Dead

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naija Girls Are Desperate / Amazing Couple Shock The World See What Love Can Do -photos / My Girlfriend Just Dumped Me With An Email

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.