Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

My Wife Who Divorced Me Is Back Begging Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Who Divorced Me Is Back Begging Me (6524 Views)

My Husband Divorced Me 6 Months After Our Wedding For Calling My Ex –lady (video / My Wife Has Finally Divorced Me To Marry Another Man / My Husband Finaly Divorced Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Who Divorced Me Is Back Begging Me by efelicity: 5:33am On Oct 16, 2022
Nairalanders, my wife divorced me some few days ago and i was totally down, altho she was with the man for those few days, but she's back begging me to take her back. The man already had two women in his house and he doesn't give her the attention she needs so she still packed out and come begging me and i accepted her back so that she can take care of our kids.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Who Divorced Me Is Back Begging Me by chiefolododo(m): 5:35am On Oct 16, 2022
Ok

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Who Divorced Me Is Back Begging Me by Map1(m): 5:41am On Oct 16, 2022
Congratulations on your achievement.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Who Divorced Me Is Back Begging Me by Jhagz(m): 5:44am On Oct 16, 2022
Map1:
Congratulations on your achievement.

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Who Divorced Me Is Back Begging Me by Iseoluwani: 5:50am On Oct 16, 2022
efelicity:
Nairalanders, my wife divorced me some few days ago and i was totally down, altho she was with the man for those few days, but she's back begging me to take her back. The man already had two women in his house and he doesn't give her the attention she needs so she still packed out and come begging me and i accepted her back so that she can take care of our kids.

Lies

What A SIMPle man

29 Likes

Re: My Wife Who Divorced Me Is Back Begging Me by Nobody: 5:53am On Oct 16, 2022
efelicity:

Bros, don't you have any friends that you can talk to?

30 Likes

Re: My Wife Who Divorced Me Is Back Begging Me by Danibonk(m): 6:01am On Oct 16, 2022
Your super story no gel come back tomorrow when you are done cooking it we’ll

32 Likes

Re: My Wife Who Divorced Me Is Back Begging Me by money121(m): 6:06am On Oct 16, 2022
Divorce few days ago grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Who Divorced Me Is Back Begging Me by Profmetoo: 6:08am On Oct 16, 2022
She has come back to finish the job.

What a lovely lady grin grin

12 Likes

Re: My Wife Who Divorced Me Is Back Begging Me by JasonScoolari: 6:11am On Oct 16, 2022
efelicity:
You couldn't even resist the urge and hold on for like 2wks before cooking up another story.... grin

I wish you well in your next cooked up truckload of bullshit stories just like the way my friend Romanoff wished your imaginary wife well. cheesy

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Who Divorced Me Is Back Begging Me by Zonefree(m): 6:21am On Oct 16, 2022
JasonScoolari:
You couldn't even resist the urge and hold for for like 2wks before cooking up another story.... grin

I wish you well in your next cooked up truckload of bullshit stories just like the way my friend Romanoff wished your imaginary wife well. cheesy

OP is obviously a storyteller. He's using us to perfect his writing skills.

9 Likes

Re: My Wife Who Divorced Me Is Back Begging Me by JasonScoolari: 6:43am On Oct 16, 2022
Zonefree:

OP is obviously a storyteller. He's using us to perfect his writing skills.
A dull storyteller my brother. grin

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Who Divorced Me Is Back Begging Me by lifenija: 6:45am On Oct 16, 2022
14 yr old with a phone.
Laughing as he is typing
I guess this story' makes ur tiny dik hard
No life offline

10 Likes

Re: My Wife Who Divorced Me Is Back Begging Me by Spiritual217(m): 6:51am On Oct 16, 2022
OP storytelling isnt ur calling. change ur direction. U have no future in storytelling, ur story is as lame as ur name.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Who Divorced Me Is Back Begging Me by 1x2x3: 6:59am On Oct 16, 2022
Get out with your iberibe story......

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Who Divorced Me Is Back Begging Me by Faber(m): 7:17am On Oct 16, 2022
I no get Advice to give op...

I just dey reserve RIP I go give him, when the ex wife finally kills him...

"Why you no kill that guy, before you packed out of his house...oya go back and kill him"

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Who Divorced Me Is Back Begging Me by Sucre6: 7:25am On Oct 16, 2022
efelicity:

If this is true, then you are the king of simps, after the other man has sampled her kpekus to his utmost satisfaction, the Agaracha bring the remaining one home and u foolishly accept to eat left over, chai, I am sorry for you, you are a gonner

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Who Divorced Me Is Back Begging Me by SocialJustice: 7:45am On Oct 16, 2022
efelicity:
I hope you're not urhobo because your death no far again. Stop eating her food if you are.
Re: My Wife Who Divorced Me Is Back Begging Me by SenecaTheYonger: 7:47am On Oct 16, 2022
efelicity:

Might be back to kill your and take kids. Just keep your eyes peeled and remove her from your will
Re: My Wife Who Divorced Me Is Back Begging Me by flames007(m): 7:53am On Oct 16, 2022
efelicity:
Op, please tell me you're not seriously considering taking her back. I followed your two former thread but never commented on any; now i can help it.

This is a woman that has shown you that she's selfish beyond measure, takes you as her plan Z, doesn't care for your feelings, had intention of poisoning you, etc.

Op, i'm sorry for you, sincerely.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Who Divorced Me Is Back Begging Me by osmobil5(m): 7:55am On Oct 16, 2022
JasonScoolari:
You couldn't even resist the urge and hold on for like 2wks before cooking up another story.... grin

grin comrade you for wait small before unleashing this vawulence naa.....even me still de think of what to tell the mugu.

Nairaland should start restricting some people from posting.....

Mumu wey de fyn attention for faceless forum... mtcheww

1 Like

Re: My Wife Who Divorced Me Is Back Begging Me by emerged01(m): 7:58am On Oct 16, 2022
Lol! This man is truly sick.
Re: My Wife Who Divorced Me Is Back Begging Me by MEGA4BILLION(m): 7:59am On Oct 16, 2022
Back to poison you or to stay and search for a man who will give her attention?
Re: My Wife Who Divorced Me Is Back Begging Me by Curious345: 8:00am On Oct 16, 2022
emerged01:
Lol! This man is truly sick.
believe the romance section at your own risk
Re: My Wife Who Divorced Me Is Back Begging Me by JasonScoolari: 8:01am On Oct 16, 2022
osmobil5:

grin comrade you for wait small before unleashing this vawulence naa.....even me still de think of what to tell the mugu.

Nairaland should start restricting some people from posting.....

Mumu wey de fyn attention for faceless forum... mtcheww
Vawulence should not be delayed neither should it be denied...

1 Like

Re: My Wife Who Divorced Me Is Back Begging Me by officialwdhtv: 8:01am On Oct 16, 2022
Oga u have a problem.. seriously

1 Like

Re: My Wife Who Divorced Me Is Back Begging Me by Crampyblood(m): 8:07am On Oct 16, 2022
efelicity:
don't take her back op!

If you do, you're the biggest f00l on the face of the Earth because she's gon wanna divorce you again... Own up to the fact that your wife is a bitch and treat her the way bitches ought to be treated...

If you do otherwise you're under a fvcking spell!
Re: My Wife Who Divorced Me Is Back Begging Me by crackhouse(m): 8:09am On Oct 16, 2022
Oga RIP in advance
Re: My Wife Who Divorced Me Is Back Begging Me by Omoapena(m): 8:10am On Oct 16, 2022
Divorce you or just left for few days, you guys needs to know the meaning of divorce before you make use of the grammar...

1 Like

Re: My Wife Who Divorced Me Is Back Begging Me by obinna58(m): 8:21am On Oct 16, 2022
efelicity:
Lies no dey tire you.
Re: My Wife Who Divorced Me Is Back Begging Me by brandnprinting: 8:22am On Oct 16, 2022
flames007:
Op, please tell me you're not seriously considering taking her back. I followed your two former thread but never commented on any; now i can help it.

This is a woman that has shown you that she's selfish beyond measure, takes you as her plan Z, doesn't care for your feelings, had intention of poisoning you, etc.

Op, i'm sorry for you, sincerely.

I know its a make-up story but its a sad reality of nowadays marriages. The women we bred today just want to do wedding but are not ready for marriage

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys:7 Ways To Know Your 'Mumu Button' Has Been Pressed / Lady Flaunts Her Diseased Boobs On Twitter, Gets This (photo) / Epic Twitter Savage Replies - Meme Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.