Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,708 members, 7,813,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff (97826 Views)

"My Husband Does Not Last Long In Bed And Now I'm Sleeping With My Ex" -lady / Egyptian Woman Divorces After 2 Weeks Of Marriage, Husband Does All The Chores / My Husband Does Not Celebrate Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by nonix22(m): 10:07am On Aug 14, 2019
madd grin grin grin
thesicilian:
Who remembers this song Iya Basira by Styl Plus?

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by mrdrama: 10:07am On Aug 14, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Your husband is such a polite gentleman. His kind is rare and he thinks so much about how you'd feel and that's why he won't tell you truth.
That is so wrong of him but Hanty, NwaAmaikpe is here to serve you that long hidden truth.

You are a pathetic cook and he is being too civil to say it. Dude cares so much about it not coming off the wrong way so he'd communicate indirectly and expect an intelligent you to get the subliminal message.

Sadly you don't.

Your colleagues only tolerate your meal because it is free. I don't think they'd eat past a spoon if they were paying for it.
You also don't expect them to criticize it because very few are like us.

I once had a colleague back then who always brought food for me. One day I decided to give it a try.
I tasted the beans and it was like raw carbide mixed with Cameroon pepper.
Anyways, I was courteous enough to tell her to send an assassin instead of trying to kill me with food.

Ewa should be the easiest thing for you to cook....so if he keeps requesting for Iya Basira's ewa, it is so that it can help neutralize the effect of the remaining of your edible poison in the rice and stew.

Please be a virtuous woman.
Be a wife,
And be a mother to that poor man.
It's not fair that you have to send him to Sokoto to get what is in his shokoto.
It's also not fair that you waste his resources to build office relationships.

It is from clapping that the best dances emanate.
Today, you feel obliged to feed your colleagues.
They now eat daily from your cooler. I hope very soon they won't be eating out of your honeypot as well?

"It is from help me hold my gown, help me hold my gown that Azuka found out the colour of his landlady's pant".

Can you for once in your life give a reasonable advice and not spew rubbish from your mouth, I wonder what people see in these stupid comments you make? If you don't have any reasonable thing to write just read other peoples comment. Guy,na wa for you o
Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by EarlHussein(m): 10:08am On Aug 14, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Your husband is such a polite gentleman. His kind is rare and he thinks so much about how you'd feel and that's why he won't tell you truth.
That is so wrong of him but Hanty, NwaAmaikpe is here to serve you that long hidden truth.

You are a pathetic cook and he is being too civil to say it. Dude cares so much about it not coming off the wrong way so he'd communicate indirectly and expect an intelligent you to get the subliminal message.

Sadly you don't.

Your colleagues only tolerate your meal because it is free. I don't think they'd eat past a spoon if they were paying for it.

I once had a colleague back then who always brought food for me. One day I decided to give it a try.
Anyways, I was courteous enough to tell her to send an assassin instead of trying to kill me with food.

Ewa should be the easiest thing for you to cook....so if he keeps requesting for Iya Basira's ewa, it is so that it can help neutralize the effect of the remaining of your edible poison in the rice and stew.

Be a wife,
It's not fair that you have to send him to Sokoto to get what is in his shokoto.

They now eat daily from your cooler. I hope very soon they won't be eating out of your honeypot as well?

"It is from help me hold my gown, help me hold my gown that Azuka found out the colour of his landlady's pant".

Three much sense.

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by Matthew322(m): 10:10am On Aug 14, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Sadly you don't.

Be a wife,

Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by Sweettwenty8: 10:11am On Aug 14, 2019
tee59:
My advice is for you to go and learn how the beans he usually buys is cooked. Your husband likes beans, and as a woman, you must be able to prepare your hubby's favourite dish. May be, your own prepared beans is not as sweet like mama put, so, go and learn. Also improve on your cooking skills. For your husband to still prefers mama put food to yours, you need to step up your game as a woman.
ge actually loves my cooking, he eats every other dish amala, egusi, ogbono, fish stew, semo and whatever else i mske except rice he's being doing it since tye fourth of our marriage

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by prinxwizard(m): 10:11am On Aug 14, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Sadly you don't.

Be a wife,

How about other dishes?? She only mentioned beans which simply means the husband only does that anytime she cooks rice. How come the husband doesn't complain about other dishes if she is really a bad cook as you're suggesting?
Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by Sweettwenty8: 10:12am On Aug 14, 2019
Isoduwa:

Is for your own good

You should be ashamed of yourself

Your mother should be ashamed of herself
Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by kannymoore(m): 10:13am On Aug 14, 2019
MondayOsunbor:

What is ewa?

Beans...
Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by Sweettwenty8: 10:13am On Aug 14, 2019
prinxwizard:

How about other dishes?? She only mentioned beans which simply means the husband only does that anytime she cooks rice. How come the husband doesn't complain about other dishes if she is really a bad cook as you're suggesting?

He's dumb i swear
Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by delishpot: 10:13am On Aug 14, 2019
mrAMG2:

Wtf

Stupid, uneducated myopic thinking !!!!

And stupid, uneducated myopic thinkers gave him over 1k likes...geez

I’m sure this person is a wife/husband beater

===============================

I stopped reading his comments a while back. Never seen a "like junkie" like him. He justifies pedophilia, rape, violence etc just for social media popularity. If only he would find a way to make sense with his humour. I guess that can only be a wish.
Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by Jayslicky: 10:15am On Aug 14, 2019
Lachynos2k2:

Record breaking!
This is the highest number of "likes" I've ever seen on nairaland... 1094 and still counting..
Savage!
Not really I had a post that garnered almost 2000likes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by Sweettwenty8: 10:15am On Aug 14, 2019
joetem:
Is your husband an engineer or he graduated from any university of technology ? If so, you have a long rope to pull
Is the beans ewa agoin?
Abeg, try watch closely how the mamaput does her cooking.
You can buy samples and try to cook that same way, you sound intelligent and I'm sure u will get it after two attempts

Its ewa agoyin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by Sweettwenty8: 10:16am On Aug 14, 2019
kapelvej:
My wife don't even cook for me, I cook for myself. You are a good woman

God bless you sir
Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by Sweettwenty8: 10:19am On Aug 14, 2019
AreaFada2:

Abeg my dear, do not take NwaAmaapku or whatever seriously. You know his antics. grin cheesy

There are men married to ladies pretty like models and still go to rough parts of town to patronise dirty hookers.

Often old habits are hard to give up. If he was a long term bachelor before marriage or from a very modest background, ewa probably "saved" his life at some point.

I do not see much problem with eating ewa, except having to buy from the roadside. You don't want him getting food poising after eating your food mixed with street food. In-laws can be very difficult God forbid.

You have to be very firm in asking why the need for street ewa all the time. Or find out from a close relative of his "codedly".

I appreciate this

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by Sweettwenty8: 10:23am On Aug 14, 2019
nonut:

Someone is working very hard for that food she shares like tomorrow no dey.
It's obvious she's a bad cook like nwaamaikpe said and she's trying to get approval by sharing food.

Shioor how many likes?
Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by monerozi5590: 10:24am On Aug 14, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Sadly you don't.

Be a wife,

This guy. You write so beautifully. Your type are rare.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by Sweettwenty8: 10:26am On Aug 14, 2019
zubinike:

I totally disagree. The man was once a street boy now Porsche.

Whenever he request you prepare a meal, just beg him to use the favorite mama put instead of you wasting your energy, that way you will judge yourself if your meal quite taste well. If he gets furious, know your cook taste good, if he feels happy my sister please begin a cooking lecture or catering classes.

The day i said suggested something similar, be didn't speak to me for a week..

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by mexzony: 10:27am On Aug 14, 2019
Sweettwenty8:

Shioor how many likes?
Listen I just think your husband is addicted to that beans and that there is nothing wrong with your cooking. It's crazy but it happens. Atimes we just can't do without a certain blend of food. Don't overreact and start having wild imaginations.be calm and ask him what makes that beans so irresistible. He is your hussy.
All the best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by Sweettwenty8: 10:28am On Aug 14, 2019
nuttybyorigin:
What kind of silly and baseless talk is this?
Why adjudge her unvirtuous because her husband likes to eat Ewa from outside.
Oga I thought u had much sense than what you have displayed here today. So sad.

OP, all u need to loosen have a talk with him. Find out what he likes in the ewa. Truth is am not sure u would cook it d way whomever he likes u to buy from does because it's constantly on the fire and potty like.
Have a talk with your husband. Am damn sure it's not ur cooking.
And don't let any silly and stupid comments here push u down.
quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=81152076] shocked

God bless you sir

Sadly you don't.

Be a wife,

Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by Sweettwenty8: 10:30am On Aug 14, 2019
mrAMG2:

Wtf

Stupid, uneducated myopic thinking !!!!

And stupid, uneducated myopic thinkers gave him over 1k likes...geez

I’m sure this person is a wife/husband beater

===============================

Madam, it has nothing to do with your cooking. I myself have that “habit”

There’s this woman that sells afang in my area and when they cook a new soup, no matter who cooks; my mother, sister, girlfriend, I’ll go there to buy the woman’s afang and mix with food at home.

The women in my life are exceptional cooks but when I crave that afang, no jupiter will stop me from getting it. It’s sort of a sweet tooth, I love afang and the way she cooks it is unique, I have never tasted one elsewhere that’s better.

It’s probably the way the woman cooks the ewa or he does it as good will because she probably sold food on credit when he was still a hustling boy.

Your office colleagues eat your food because it’s good! N O T because it’s free. If it was bad, they would have stopped eating it like you said and trust me, if it was bad, office gossip would have carried it by now. Besides what would it cost good salary earners to spend money to buy good lunch if they decided to stop eating your food.

Thanks for your input it's one of the best comments I've read

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by ityP(m): 10:31am On Aug 14, 2019
monerozi5590:

This guy. You write so beautifully. Your type are rare.

As in eh. As annoying as he is, he deserves the likes he gets. I've never heard of him, till this thread, and he automatically has my attention
Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:38am On Aug 14, 2019
Go to the woman and learn how she cooks her own
Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by nonut: 10:47am On Aug 14, 2019
Sweettwenty8:

Shioor how many likes?
Truth is bitter...
Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by ctrl09(m): 10:51am On Aug 14, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]

Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by akasueba(m): 10:51am On Aug 14, 2019
hello madam if truly this is how the matters go, then they said a problem shared is half solved and as it has been shared here now with all this comments I go through form the Nairalanders I think you problem has been fully solved.
only left to you now to use your wisdom if you are not cajoling us ooo.
I pray the Lord God will help you out and touch your husband as you follow the food advice's in this your post.
I wish you best of Luck.
Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by ctrl09(m): 10:52am On Aug 14, 2019
The man get agenda, he uses that errand to keep u off home to b able to do good unknown evil work. He can even order uber for how much beans? My sister is more than just buying beans
Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by seuncyrus(m): 11:03am On Aug 14, 2019
Long post alert!

Sweettwenty8:

Cook my own, shey somebody that will first inhale the aroma of the mama put Ewa stew like its cocaine like it's all about life

This happened in my family while we were growing up too funny enough grin, I was still very young then. We had just moved to a new area in monatan, don't know how my dad tasted that woman's beans oh but he sha got hooked. So anytime we prepare rice in the house he would send me to go and buy beans from the woman (no fish ,no meat no stew and it's not as if the woman's place is neat or anything, jut this old woman that cooks very well ) the shop was just like 3 minutes away from our house so we ate it well ( me and my dad). It got to a point that if the mama didn't cook me and my dad won't eat rice .The taste of the beans was just so different only God knows what she adds.

To cut the long story short my Mom ended it herself, she warned my dad to stop and even went to warn the woman to stop selling to us or she'll report to the landlord association, she started preparing beans and adding it to our rice, that's how we stopped eating the mama's beans till she left.

The truth is, no matter how good of a cook you are or how well you've eaten good meals ....when you taste something different you'll know. As an adult, i've always been against buying food outside, i don't like it cos I never get satisfied with the quality and quantity, but fast forward to last year I tasted one mad jollof rice in Obaniyi, it was (and still is the best jollof have ever tasted in my life). I found myself going back to buy over and over again. When I was about to leave Lagos around December I was already thinking of how I was going to cope without the food(i was so hooked grin). So one day I stayed with one of the cooks when she wanted to cook a new batch(I was a regular and she knew me well cos i crack jokes about learning from her anytime I come to buy)and i saw all the techniques to make the jollof, and believe me it is different from your regular way of cooking jollof.

So I learnt the whole technique of their jollof rice and when I got back to Ibadan I prepared my first Jollof rice, but it was horibble , second time was fair but still didn't taste like it and the third time was the standard. I cooked the Jollof for my friends and the feedback was mad. Now, I'm back in Lagos and I haven't even visited the place in months, I only go there when I'm too lazy to cook.

Believe it or not there's a technique to every meal, home cooked ewa's taste is usually different from buka ewa. Same with home cooked ewedu and buka ewedu and many others,there are techniques to it , don't mind those telling you to switch your Ewa with the mama put's own cos you know that he'll know. Try get close to one of the main cook and see how they are doing theirs (it could even be a very simple thing like puting onions inside hot water before puting the beans) You never can tell.

Shalom

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by paparazy09(m): 11:13am On Aug 14, 2019
You are the best! I love the way you analyse issues and hit the nail.I doff!

Sadly you don't.

Be a wife,

[/quote]
Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by Earthkumy(m): 11:14am On Aug 14, 2019
Sweettwenty8:
Finaly i decided to create an account

What's up Nairaland, Please Pardon my English.

So me and my man been married for a year now but here's the thing he does that pisses me OFF!!! TOTALLY!!!! ehn, every time I cook rice and stew (fried stew/fish/meat) he'd ask me to go outside the estate to go and buy Ewa(beans) (I'm using Ewa because that's how he pronounces it. So I noticed this earlier and I started Cooking beans anytime I cook rice. He'll still request for 'Ewa' the Mama put beans made and sold by the roadside

While we dated he'd even ask me to cook for himself and his friends and if my cooking was bad, I'd have gotten feedback somehow.. how can I serve food and he'll ask me to go get 'Ewa' at Shangisha Outside Magodo Gra to mix his rice even when we have visitors he will send me a whatsapp message to still go get Ewa most times he'll even book uber if i tell him I'm too tired to drive I'm tired of going to buy Ewa!!

How do i get to know what the problem is, because it's definitely not my cooking, 2 of my office buddies they don't buy lunch because i bring enough food for 3 of us everyday and they'd have stopped eating it if it was bad

Go and meet the mama put woman and learn how she cooks hers and do same.
Problem solved
Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by Kingpinukecy(m): 11:18am On Aug 14, 2019
How sure are u that the Ewa he is eating has not poisoned his mind, abi the Ewa woman done charm ur hubby wit that food. Pls, he needs prayer and check up OK.
Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by Fakoyae: 11:18am On Aug 14, 2019
Call his attention to it. Ask him y. It could be a funny reason
Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by Isoduwa(m): 11:21am On Aug 14, 2019
Sweettwenty8:

Your mother should be ashamed of herself

The same way you doing to your husband that's why he always ask you to go and buy ewa for him stupid girl

The only thing you good at is problem �

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday / Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) / Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.