Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,498 members, 7,816,190 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Is It Normal For A Married Woman To Be Nude Always .. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Normal For A Married Woman To Be Nude Always .. (7331 Views)

Why Is Cheating Considered Normal For Men? / Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? / Is It Normal For A 10 Yr Son To Lock Lips And Grab His Mum's Butt Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Normal For A Married Woman To Be Nude Always .. by Nico4luv: 2:36pm On Aug 11, 2019
Is it normal for a married woman to be nude always before her younger cousin sister at home. When she sees her husband around, she comport herself... But
she is not ashamed to be nude before her husband when they are alone

Pls is there any hidden agender? Any advice? Thanks
NB: Only matured minds will understand..... Not for novice...
Re: Is It Normal For A Married Woman To Be Nude Always .. by Nostradamus: 2:43pm On Aug 11, 2019
I no even understand you!!

Maybe you should write in pidgin.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Normal For A Married Woman To Be Nude Always .. by Elukapendragon(m): 2:47pm On Aug 11, 2019
I reject this English with the blood of Jesus!!

32 Likes

Re: Is It Normal For A Married Woman To Be Nude Always .. by Kingosytex(m): 2:55pm On Aug 11, 2019
Nostradamus:

Nico4luv just murdered English. If I say I understood her then I will be lying.

15 Likes

Re: Is It Normal For A Married Woman To Be Nude Always .. by Kingosytex(m): 2:55pm On Aug 11, 2019
Nico4luv:
Is normal for a married woman to be nude always before younger cousin sister at home.? When she see her husband she comport herself... But when she is with her husband alone ,is also nude comfortably.
Pls is there any hidden a gender?

Damn! I couldn't make out any meaning from what you wrote. Nico4luv don't be a grammatical herdsman or "herdswoman"...

20 Likes

Re: Is It Normal For A Married Woman To Be Nude Always .. by nNEOo(m): 2:56pm On Aug 11, 2019
To be honest ,I tried so much to understand you honestly I did. cry

9 Likes

Re: Is It Normal For A Married Woman To Be Nude Always .. by Kingosytex(m): 2:59pm On Aug 11, 2019
Nico4luv:
Is normal for a married woman to be nude always before younger cousin sister at home.? When she see her husband she comport herself... But when she is with her husband alone ,is also nude comfortably.

GrammarNazi1, abeg come do your work here.

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal For A Married Woman To Be Nude Always .. by GrammarNazi1(m): 3:01pm On Aug 11, 2019
Kingosytex:

GrammarNazi1, abeg come do your work here.
This task is a herculean one.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Normal For A Married Woman To Be Nude Always .. by nNEOo(m): 3:01pm On Aug 11, 2019
Nico4luv:

Yes yes yes yes ofcos there's a hidden agenda just as you suspected.
That's right bro, you've been right all along. grin

4 Likes

Re: Is It Normal For A Married Woman To Be Nude Always .. by SSSbuster: 3:14pm On Aug 11, 2019
Op don't mind the people above me, its like non of them understands English. I will tell you from experience.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with renewing your drivers license if you don't yet own a car.

46 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Is It Normal For A Married Woman To Be Nude Always .. by WonderManly(m): 3:17pm On Aug 11, 2019
Nico4luv:
Is it normal for a married woman to be nude always before her younger cousin sister at home.? When she sees her husband around, she comport herself... But when she is with her husband alone, she is also nude comfortably.

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal For A Married Woman To Be Nude Always .. by simonlee(m): 3:45pm On Aug 11, 2019
If you understand this write up,then you're also a mad man/woman

6 Likes

Re: Is It Normal For A Married Woman To Be Nude Always .. by Nico4luv: 4:16pm On Aug 11, 2019
simonlee:
If you understand this write up,then you're also a mad man/woman

Not a mad man or woman but a novice..
Advice for u, just pass by .

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal For A Married Woman To Be Nude Always .. by Nico4luv: 4:18pm On Aug 11, 2019
Nostradamus:

Sorry, The write up is not for u
Re: Is It Normal For A Married Woman To Be Nude Always .. by rosy1992(f): 4:19pm On Aug 11, 2019
It seems she is a potential lesbian.

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal For A Married Woman To Be Nude Always .. by LadySarah: 4:21pm On Aug 11, 2019
so Theres difference between nude Alwaysand nude comfortably undecided undecided.

Op who do You want to confuse with this horrible english?I jump and pass grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Is It Normal For A Married Woman To Be Nude Always .. by Nico4luv: 6:35pm On Aug 11, 2019
LadySarah:
so Theres difference between nude Alwaysand nude comfortably undecided undecided.

Op who do You want to confuse with this horrible english?I jump and pass grin grin grin

You have done well cos u have no clue
Re: Is It Normal For A Married Woman To Be Nude Always .. by Nico4luv: 6:39pm On Aug 11, 2019
rosy1992:
It seems she is a potential lesbian.

Pls why do u say so ?
Re: Is It Normal For A Married Woman To Be Nude Always .. by yungsmart(m): 6:44pm On Aug 11, 2019
Nico4luv:

You have done well cos u have no clue
Sorry please those people above are telling the truth try to read through what you wrote again thoroughly.
Because you didn't make any sense, correct your mistakes and maybe we will be of help to your question. Thanks

5 Likes

Re: Is It Normal For A Married Woman To Be Nude Always .. by Funmmyastic: 7:01pm On Aug 11, 2019
Op,honestly I don't understand this your writeup.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Normal For A Married Woman To Be Nude Always .. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 11, 2019
Nico4luv:
Is it normal for a married woman to be nude always before her younger cousin sister at home. When she sees her husband around, she comport herself... But
she is not ashamed to be nude before her husband when they are alone

NB: Only matured minds will understand..... Not for novice...

Pls go back to whatever school u attended and ask the to give you your money back. All the money u spent because you were scammed cant you see that?

4 Likes

Re: Is It Normal For A Married Woman To Be Nude Always .. by Nico4luv: 7:19pm On Aug 11, 2019
[quote author=DrObiHogan post=81161698]

Pls go back to whatever school u attended and ask the to give you your money back. All the money u spent because you were scammed cant you see that?[/quote

You have not make sense with what u wrote... Pls write reasonably.... ]
Re: Is It Normal For A Married Woman To Be Nude Always .. by Nico4luv: 7:21pm On Aug 11, 2019
yungsmart:

Sorry please those people above are telling the truth try to read through what you wrote again thoroughly.
Because you didn't make any sense, correct your mistakes and maybe we will be of help to your question. Thanks

What is that u do not understand... Be specific. Thanks
Re: Is It Normal For A Married Woman To Be Nude Always .. by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 11, 2019
You’re actually stupid lol.
GrammarNazi1:

This task is a herculean one.
Re: Is It Normal For A Married Woman To Be Nude Always .. by GrammarNazi1(m): 7:37pm On Aug 11, 2019
Safitu:
You’re actually stupid lol.

cry
Re: Is It Normal For A Married Woman To Be Nude Always .. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 11, 2019
I like your food, you eat really well. Do you prepare the meals?
GrammarNazi1:

cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Normal For A Married Woman To Be Nude Always .. by GrammarNazi1(m): 7:45pm On Aug 11, 2019
Safitu:
I like your food, you eat really well. Do you prepare the meals?
I appreciate your admiration.

I don't. My baby does.
Re: Is It Normal For A Married Woman To Be Nude Always .. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 11, 2019
That’s nice. You’re a lucky man.
GrammarNazi1:

I appreciate your admiration.

I don't. My baby does.

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal For A Married Woman To Be Nude Always .. by GrammarNazi1(m): 7:49pm On Aug 11, 2019
Safitu:
That’s nice. You’re a lucky man.
Thanks.
Re: Is It Normal For A Married Woman To Be Nude Always .. by fireback: 8:15pm On Aug 11, 2019
Let those that understand the grammar click LIKE. Those that don't understand should click SHARE.
Let's help the OP

1 Like 17 Shares

Re: Is It Normal For A Married Woman To Be Nude Always .. by Delaw00(m): 11:16pm On Aug 11, 2019
I don laff tire for where i dey chooiii
no be say unna no grab wetin op dey drive @ but dat english dey totori head....nairalanderscheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Hilarious Conversation Between A Guy And A Lady On Whatsapp / Beware Of These Men - [PICTURES] / Guys How Do You React When Other Men Make Passes At Your Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.