Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Guys How Do You React When Other Men Make Passes At Your Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys How Do You React When Other Men Make Passes At Your Girl (7330 Views)

10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex / Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women / Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys How Do You React When Other Men Make Passes At Your Girl by joeyfire(m): 12:54pm On Jul 02, 2010
Guys I recently experienced what almost all of us have been through. i recently took my girlfriend out and while we were having lunch she complained that some guys have no class. When I asked why she told me that a guy facing her (I was backing the punk) had been trying to UnCloth her with his eyes non-stop for minutes.

My girl has a bakassi that could stop a truck so i'm kind of used to stares. After a while i had a dash out to answer a call because the place was noisy and came back just in time to see the guy pass his card to someone to give my chick. I waited a while and saw that she refused to take it. Seeing that he had stepped over the line I got mad and waited to make my move. I looked the jack-ass and his pot-belly over and decided to wait for the right moment.

He got up to go to the mens room far from the eatery and i followed him. i waited outside the cubicle as he was sh, ting and when he stepped out he almost fell back when he saw me . I asked him ''does my girlfriend look familiar to you?'' he started mumbling and acted like he didnt know what i was talking about. seeing he was chicken I walked away. i told my girl what happened and she got pissed,calling me a ruffian

Abeg guys no be so i for do am? wetin una for do
Re: Guys How Do You React When Other Men Make Passes At Your Girl by jayflex: 12:59pm On Jul 02, 2010
meeen i dont know how i would react but i definitely would be pissed and i would show it
Re: Guys How Do You React When Other Men Make Passes At Your Girl by 190: 1:02pm On Jul 02, 2010
joeyfire:

Guys I recently experienced  what almost all of us have been through. i recently took my girlfriend out and while we were having lunch she complained that some guys have no class. When I asked why she told me that a guy facing her (I was backing the punk) had been trying to UnCloth her with his eyes non-stop for minutes.

My girl has a bakassi that could stop a truck so i'm kind of used to stares. After a while i had a dash out to answer a call because the place was noisy and came back just in time to see the guy pass his card to someone to give my chick. I waited a while and saw that she refused to take it. Seeing that he had stepped over the line I got mad and waited to make my move. I looked the jack-backside and his pot-belly over and decided to wait for the right moment.

He got up to go to the mens room far from the eatery and i followed him. i waited outside the cubicle as he was sh, ting and when he stepped out he almost fell back when he saw me . I asked him ''does my girlfriend look familiar to you?'' he started mumbling and acted like he didnt know what i was talking about. seeing he was chicken I walked away. i told my girl what happened and she got pissed,calling me a ruffian

Gbam!!
Thank u
yessssss, Thank u
Its boys like u that i adore
welcome 2 nairaland, im one of your Biggest fans from now-on,
im subscribin 2 this topic, cos this issue basically passes my mind every now and then
U need to come 2 abuja and see the rubbish that these men are doin, even when u are walkin on the streets
they drive and stare,
they are with classy babes and yet they stare
infact the last incident that happened involved a discussion continue staring @me and my babe and totally forgot
he was driving, NEXT thing was GBOOOAAAAAHHH, he don JAM ke-ke-napep

myself and my woman was rolling on the ground, !!
Re: Guys How Do You React When Other Men Make Passes At Your Girl by PokerFace(f): 1:21pm On Jul 02, 2010
She's angry because you spoiled her show! If you weren't there she would have accepted his complementary card! That's the only logical explanation i can come up with about her unnecessary anger!
Re: Guys How Do You React When Other Men Make Passes At Your Girl by joeyfire(m): 1:24pm On Jul 02, 2010
@190

Thanks my guy!!!!! I dont understand why my chick will want me to stomach that kind of insult. If the guy had tried to act tough he would have seen what happened in 1973. lol
Re: Guys How Do You React When Other Men Make Passes At Your Girl by joeyfire(m): 1:25pm On Jul 02, 2010
@pokerface

na wa for you o!
Re: Guys How Do You React When Other Men Make Passes At Your Girl by 190: 1:34pm On Jul 02, 2010
joeyfire:

@190

Thanks my guy!!!!! I dont understand why my chick will want me to stomach that kind of insult. If the guy had tried to act tough he would have seen what happened in 1973. lol

lol
yea 1973, you for use leg go house
Re: Guys How Do You React When Other Men Make Passes At Your Girl by PokerFace(f): 1:46pm On Jul 02, 2010
joeyfire:

@pokerface

na wa for you o!

undecided
Re: Guys How Do You React When Other Men Make Passes At Your Girl by 2sleek2NV(m): 2:01pm On Jul 02, 2010
190:

infact the last incident that happened involved a discussion continue staring @me and my babe and totally forgot
he was driving, NEXT thing was GBOOOAAAAAHHH, he don JAM ke-ke-napep

myself and my woman was rolling on the ground, !!

Bros, why d guy no go look? u carry fine babe dey TREK for abuja. the guy was only checking if he could save her d stress of TREKKING
Re: Guys How Do You React When Other Men Make Passes At Your Girl by rhymz(m): 2:03pm On Jul 02, 2010
Poster
I would have done exactly thesame thing you did, what sort of insult is that? As if looking at her was not enough, make him go play sharpman with gurls wey come alone no be anoda property.
And Pokerface is very correct abt your boo, she probably would ve collected the damn card if you had stayed a little longer and the mofo had been more persuasive. BTW What kind of gurl calls her BF a ruffing for being a man?
Re: Guys How Do You React When Other Men Make Passes At Your Girl by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 02, 2010
@poster
you are wasting your energy on garbage and may i ask:" would you have done the same thing if the guy looked like Kimbo slice?!" abeg, go sit down before you get your a$$ kicked royally!

its nice to act all tough but do it for a valuable cause!

all the attention that your gal gets comes with the territory, if you dont want your gal to be drooled over then go date some fugly skank and your problem will be solved.

as long as the guy didnt step the line to come and touch her then he can do what the fukc he wants, the important point is to make sure that your gal knows her place and never give these guys the attention they require.

stop being insecure that you may loose her to one of these guys!

3 Likes

Re: Guys How Do You React When Other Men Make Passes At Your Girl by jayflex: 2:36pm On Jul 02, 2010
@brownjay

If you like let every tom dick and bobby brown make passes at your babe. some guys will not only make passes at your babe but will diss you by touchinh her and crap like that till you stand up like a man. the poster would have definitely reconsidered if the looked like kimbo slice but lets face it you either stand up and possibly get thumped or stand up for yourself and walk away the MAN! Abi you be the guy wey the poster harass grin
Re: Guys How Do You React When Other Men Make Passes At Your Girl by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 02, 2010
mine is somewhat similar 2 his.when i'm out with my boyfriend sum silly lukin gals make passes at my boyfriend by tryin 2 draw dia tops low 2 flaunt dia boobs or wriggle dia waist past him.infact there was a tym we both went 2 an eatery,he asked me 2 sit while he ordered 4 food,dis desperado chic just walked past me lukin at me lyk "i know u know am a b****ch so wot,n den deliberatly used her boos 2 hit my boyfi from behind,when he turned back she started givin him sum suggestive moves n i was there watchin,but he dint know i saw everytin going on.all he did was live d que n asked dat we shud live asap n i was lyk y,d food luks good n i like here (pretendin like i dint know wosop) n he said am not just com4table wit dis place n d environment n i was like but u where bout ordering d food n den it led 2 an arguement n he became angry n was like infact i've lost my apetite,i'll request 4 a take away if dat makes u hapy n den we'll live,den wen we where in d car i deliberatly raised d issue n i insisted dat i rilly nid 2 know d reason 4 d sudden change of mood n attitude and he was like i dont want 2 talk bout it,can u please drop dis issue because u r beginin 2 get on my nerves n den i said,iif i was d one now u'll start complanin n nagin n he said "bout wot" bout me wearin suggestive clothes dat makes u get unnecessary attention n he was like so u saw wot happened n i said 2 who n he was like never mind n i sai in yoruba u must rily think i dint see wot went on n den he was like so wen u saw it y where u bugin me n i said cos i just wanted u 2 be open with me,we talk bout almost anytin y av u now suddenly become shy dat u cant tell me ur experiences n he just shook his head n grinned n said "come here,gimme a hug" n i was like u know its because of u i stoped wearin more dan 1 eaering n cleaned my tatoo so u shud also make sum sacrifices 4 me n it just ended there so it s a 2 way tin
Re: Guys How Do You React When Other Men Make Passes At Your Girl by chinedumo(m): 2:45pm On Jul 02, 2010
joeyfire:

Guys I recently experienced  what almost all of us have been through. i recently took my girlfriend out and while we were having lunch she complained that some guys have no class. When I asked why she told me that a guy facing her (I was backing the punk) had been trying to UnCloth her with his eyes non-stop for minutes.

My girl has a bakassi that could stop a truck so i'm kind of used to stares. After a while i had a dash out to answer a call because the place was noisy and came back just in time to see the guy pass his card to someone to give my chick. I waited a while and saw that she refused to take it. Seeing that he had stepped over the line I got mad and waited to make my move. I looked the jack-backside and his pot-belly over and decided to wait for the right moment.

so u are trying to tell me that ur girl said that she is feeling undressed cos of the way a guy is staring. the eye of the girl is making her unclothed already. wonders.
u better learn to se.x her with ur eyes alone and bring her to climax

PokerFace:

She's angry because you spoiled her show! If you weren't there she would have accepted his complementary card! That's the only logical explanation i can come up with about her unnecessary anger!

just like i thought too. she is enjoying the attention contrary to what most girls will tell u that when they are with their man, they cant think of another male.
they take ur mild glances to unfamiliar female threatening and worrying
Re: Guys How Do You React When Other Men Make Passes At Your Girl by jayflex: 2:49pm On Jul 02, 2010
@kulyie

honestly can you fight for your bf?
Re: Guys How Do You React When Other Men Make Passes At Your Girl by Onchedu(m): 2:51pm On Jul 02, 2010
It's not what comes fromthe outside that matters but what coms from the inside.

It's not whether or not other guys will look at Ur girl in whatever way that matters, it's if/how Ur girl responds to the other guys that matters.

When I'm with a girl and she gets stares every once in a while cos of some assets she's got, I just smile knowing they see what I see too cheesy
it's when she starts taking interest in some guy(s) oogling her and doesnt think there's any dangers to our relationship from that that I'd raise eye brows; however it's not my place to go and confront the dude(s) in question cos she is afterall indulging them and that would be their case(insult) to me. What I'd do it as gently as possible make her realize how I dislike what she's doing, and if she thinks I have issues for expressing myself all then I'd just decide she probably isnt worth my time and in that mental plane I'll adjust her level of importance in my world and continue to do so till we're at best no more than friends.

It's appealing when a girl knows how to handle attention showing respect in her privacy for her guy and has passed that craze of youth where one and all are welcome in naievete.

Putting myself in the other guys shoes, if I were oogling someone's girl and flirting with her and she called me to order without indulging me, I'd feel bad. Heck I myt even feel terrible and in that moment say some things that myt not be true about her, but eventually when I've recovered from the shock that some girls have brains larger than that of a butterfly, I'd have respect for her and always speak for of her in that.

1 Like

Re: Guys How Do You React When Other Men Make Passes At Your Girl by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 02, 2010
jayflex:

@brownjay
If you like let every tom manliness and bobby brown make passes at your babe. some guys will not only make passes at your babe but will diss you by touchinh her and crap like that till you stand up like a man. the poster would have definitely reconsidered if the looked like kimbo slice but lets face it you either stand up and possibly get thumped or stand up for yourself and walk away the MAN! Abi you be the guy wey the poster harass grin

first of all, for a man to make a pass at my gal, they would need to get some attention, which they wouldnt.
men make "distant" passes at my girl ALL THE TIME, if i am around, i make sure that i let them know that she is mine by kissing her in such a way that they will look away. i will even go further and caress her in all the right places to show these dumba$$ that what they are drooling about is MINE.
if i wasnt there, my girl knows how to defend herself if a guy ever loose his mind and try to touch her and she will smack the hell out of this guy before calling the cops on his sorry a$$.

if your gal doesnt know what to do by herself then what you are doing is pointless as we all know that you wont be with her all the time!

there is still no law against watching women where i live, if fighting some dude makes YOU feel important in the eyes of your gal then so be it.
Re: Guys How Do You React When Other Men Make Passes At Your Girl by jayflex: 3:02pm On Jul 02, 2010
@onchedu

I no go lie i always feel very sorry for men when i see them outside with their girls and their girls are eyeing other men. Its one thing i have never been able  to stomach and i'm sure no other guy can take that nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Guys How Do You React When Other Men Make Passes At Your Girl by jayflex: 3:05pm On Jul 02, 2010
@brownjay

you've got a point but what about in cases where the asshole is probably drunk or just plain daft enough to wait till you take a walk like the poster and try touching her. what would YOU do?
Re: Guys How Do You React When Other Men Make Passes At Your Girl by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 02, 2010
^^^^^i will push him away before calling the police!!!!! why would i want to put myself on this id1ot's level?! he touches her, he goes to jail and we may even be richer on the same process, lol!

some gals loves this kind of attention and thats why there are men out there bold enough to do that nonsense. the minute they know that the gal doesnt give them the time of day and is not the ashi type, then they should back off, if they dont then these guys have only themselves to blame when they end up in jail!
Re: Guys How Do You React When Other Men Make Passes At Your Girl by Onchedu(m): 3:41pm On Jul 02, 2010
jayflex:

@onchedu

I no go lie i always feel very sorry for men when i see them outside with their girls and their girls are eyeing other men. Its one thing i have never been able  to stomach and i'm sure no other guy can take that nonsense

That's probably one of the worst ways a girl can let her guy down. It's usually one of the reasons some guys don't want to be seen in public with their girls; so they don't end up catching them in such a disappointing act.

Some other guys remedy it by never taking their women too seriously that way, such a let down won't be so hard to stomach.

Anyway, life goes on.
Re: Guys How Do You React When Other Men Make Passes At Your Girl by Pweety4me(f): 4:25pm On Jul 02, 2010
I don't even give dem a chance 2 make passes. . . undecided
Re: Guys How Do You React When Other Men Make Passes At Your Girl by chinedumo(m): 4:27pm On Jul 02, 2010
Pweety4me:

I don't even give dem a chance 2 make passes. . . undecided

how do u do that? prevent the stares?
Re: Guys How Do You React When Other Men Make Passes At Your Girl by iice(f): 4:59pm On Jul 02, 2010
Men in my family don't really react much. The women handle themselves so the men don't worry. If it becomes physical, that's when the men step in.
Re: Guys How Do You React When Other Men Make Passes At Your Girl by 190: 5:29pm On Jul 02, 2010
2sleek2NV:

Bros, why d guy no go look? u carry fine babe dey TREK for abuja. the guy was only checking if he could save her d stress of TREKKING

u de craze
na food we go buy for fast food
where we packed was far that day,
and we had 2 walk down from the eatery!!
wen the foo! saw us and ran into KEKE-NAPEP
the Keke was upside down on 3wheels
Re: Guys How Do You React When Other Men Make Passes At Your Girl by PokerFace(f): 5:47pm On Jul 02, 2010
rhymz:

Poster
I would have done exactly thesame thing you did, what sort of insult is that? As if looking at her was not enough, make him go play sharpman with gurls wey come alone no be anoda property.
And Pokerface is very correct abt your boo, she probably would ve collected the damn card if you had stayed a little longer and the mofo had been more persuasive. BTW What kind of gurl calls her BF a ruffing for being a man?

Thanks!

Sooner or later he'll come crying to Nairaland with the topic: 'I caught my girlfriend in bed with another guy. What should i do?'!
Re: Guys How Do You React When Other Men Make Passes At Your Girl by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 02, 2010
Re: Guys How Do You React When Other Men Make Passes At Your Girl by agathamari(f): 6:26pm On Jul 02, 2010
do you have any idea how many times she has men making passes at her all day every day. you over reacted. now if he continued to persue her beyond passing his number or was making lewd comments or trying to touch her then you could have confronted him but just passing a number is over reacting
Re: Guys How Do You React When Other Men Make Passes At Your Girl by james1(m): 8:22pm On Jul 02, 2010
Admiring my gurl or even coming up to us and giving her full compliments is not a problem,never was:but a man passing his card to my gurl in front of me when it is not a business meeting.shit will go down,absolutely!
Re: Guys How Do You React When Other Men Make Passes At Your Girl by MrsSiena1(f): 9:49pm On Jul 02, 2010
I think the gilfriend acting angrily calls for concern. I mean she should be happy that her boyfriend is standing up for her and also am sure he must have felt insulted when the guy knowing fully well that they are together was staring and making passes at his girlfriend that was the reason why he had to walk up to the guy to ask him if he knew his girlfriend from somewhere.

If I was the one with my boyfriend and a girl makes passes at him I would do the same seeing that the 'mumu' gal knows that we are together and as such no respect for me and goes ahead to make passes at my man.

Palava she dey find, palava she go get oh.
Re: Guys How Do You React When Other Men Make Passes At Your Girl by double08(m): 10:35pm On Jul 02, 2010
Guy wasnt there a green bottle near by?You for leave the bottle for im head and the remaining one wey remain for your hand, take am bring out im intestine, SPARTACUS style!!!Na so we dey do am dat year for EDSU Ekpoma
Re: Guys How Do You React When Other Men Make Passes At Your Girl by queeneve: 10:42pm On Jul 02, 2010
So it is customs for African men to get upset when a man make passes at his woman?

You men cant stop another man from looking at your woman nor try to make a pass, if you got a good woman why do you worry?

Why African men are so jealous and protective?

(1) (2) (Reply)

See My Beautiful Girlfriend Without Make-up (pic) / Is It Normal For A Married Woman To Be Nude Always .. / I Masturbated Using My Aunts Panties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.