Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Maduka Onyishi Returns N2.2Billion To First Bank Wrongly Credited To His Account - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Maduka Onyishi Returns N2.2Billion To First Bank Wrongly Credited To His Account (55094 Views)

Cadbury Nigeria Reports N28.2billion Loss In 2023, Shareholders’ Funds Wiped Out / Someone Mistakenly Credited My Account With A Huge Sum / Abideen Olasupo Returns $2,397 Credited To His Account In Error (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maduka Onyishi Returns N2.2Billion To First Bank Wrongly Credited To His Account by AngelicBeing: 9:06pm On Aug 11, 2019
marshalldgreat:
If you hadn't returned the money, they would've tracked you...
Gbam

1 Like

Re: Maduka Onyishi Returns N2.2Billion To First Bank Wrongly Credited To His Account by AngelicBeing: 9:07pm On Aug 11, 2019
Foreigners:
Do you have a choice before.
Exactly grin

1 Like

Re: Maduka Onyishi Returns N2.2Billion To First Bank Wrongly Credited To His Account by nwanyionitsha: 9:09pm On Aug 11, 2019
millionboi2:
he is not a politician,he worth d Mone 2,he can keep prosponing d own 3.

So appreciate
These people are evil. They didn't read the news. They just saw an Igbo name and they ran to comment section to display their sophisticated moronism.
They don't know the person involved is a billionaire.

4 Likes

Re: Maduka Onyishi Returns N2.2Billion To First Bank Wrongly Credited To His Account by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 11, 2019
Celebsnews:
Lol. He had no choice though. He can't run with such an amount.

Btw, so after commenting on a Muslim thread, where I was forced to swear that prophet Muhammad is what ever, what ever... is now on my profile? Like for real? So, if someone checks my profile that's what he would think I feel? Lol... This nairaland moderators ain't serious. I believe nothing. What ever happens on nairaland, remains in nairaland. Don't force any belief on us.

These Muslim guys comment on Christian posts freely.
It's crazy, the muslim Nairaland moderators wants us to think that you are one of their terrorists grin

3 Likes

Re: Maduka Onyishi Returns N2.2Billion To First Bank Wrongly Credited To His Account by nwanyionitsha: 9:10pm On Aug 11, 2019
wink2015:

There is more to this story.

It is either the first bank official attempted to share money laundered into their bank by using a wealthy customer who apparently was not ready to do deal with them. Or it is the first bank official that deliberately transferred the money of one of their dead customers.

THERE IS MORE TO THIS STORY THAN MEET THE HUMAN EYES OR IMAGINATION.

This is the best comment so far.
Re: Maduka Onyishi Returns N2.2Billion To First Bank Wrongly Credited To His Account by JuanDeDios: 9:10pm On Aug 11, 2019
Celebsnews:
Lol. He had no choice though. He can't run with such an amount.

Btw, so after commenting on a Muslim thread, where I was forced to swear that prophet Muhammad is what ever, what ever... is now on my profile? Like for real? So, if someone checks my profile that's what he would think I feel? Lol... This nairaland moderators ain't serious. I believe nothing. What ever happens on nairaland, remains in nairaland. Don't force any belief on us.

These Muslim guys comment on Christian posts freely.
It's a nonsense policy. I've tried to tell Seun and his mods that if non-Moslems aren't allowed to comment on Moslem threads, fine, but don't put such threads on the homepage for those who are barred from commenting on them to read. But I guess Nairaland doesn't care about high standards.

3 Likes

Re: Maduka Onyishi Returns N2.2Billion To First Bank Wrongly Credited To His Account by nwanyionitsha: 9:13pm On Aug 11, 2019
marshalldgreat:
my brother he did it to save his head
You definitely did not read the story.
The person in question is a billionaire.
He only exposed the corruption in the system.
You saw Igbo name and ran to comment. You didn't know the person involved because he isn't popular but let me inform you there are many silent billionaires like this one in the east.
Re: Maduka Onyishi Returns N2.2Billion To First Bank Wrongly Credited To His Account by Awoleesu(m): 9:13pm On Aug 11, 2019
But why display a whole customer instrument with all security features online?

Una no dey fear fraudsters abi? Kontinew..

Small time you go know how far, when some dudego clone your cheque, clone your signature join, clear your account...

Mr. Public integrity!

2 Likes

Re: Maduka Onyishi Returns N2.2Billion To First Bank Wrongly Credited To His Account by Diagnosis101: 9:15pm On Aug 11, 2019
To me it's a set up to mess him up wt EFCC, hence he's grown in business and d present govt knows his worth. U know what they if u are not in their camp. Particularly when u start nursing political aspirations.
Re: Maduka Onyishi Returns N2.2Billion To First Bank Wrongly Credited To His Account by donprinyo(m): 9:15pm On Aug 11, 2019
This guy don dodge dis trap set by yoruba cabal.
Re: Maduka Onyishi Returns N2.2Billion To First Bank Wrongly Credited To His Account by Holyman3(m): 9:17pm On Aug 11, 2019
Foreigners:
Do you have a choice before.

Exactly. The idiot thinks he is smart

1 Like

Re: Maduka Onyishi Returns N2.2Billion To First Bank Wrongly Credited To His Account by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 11, 2019
wink2015:

There is more to this story.

It is either the first bank official attempted to share money laundered into their bank by using a wealthy customer who apparently was not ready to do deal with them. Or it is the first bank official that deliberately transferred the money of one of their dead customers.

THERE IS MORE TO THIS STORY THAN MEET THE HUMAN EYES OR IMAGINATION.

You are correct, Banks officials had wanted to steal that money through his account, but they didn't know that the man wouldn't be interested in the scam, i mean, he wouldn't want to Ruin his business he built up honestly for years, because of some corrupt bank officials, he is millionaire anyway.

3 Likes

Re: Maduka Onyishi Returns N2.2Billion To First Bank Wrongly Credited To His Account by Lugianostar(m): 9:20pm On Aug 11, 2019
Hmmmmm!!!

You request for a specific amount and instead you got excess of it!

You will have been track if you reluctantly refuse to return the excess sum. No 2 ways about it?

These is not sincerity personsified but it is wisdom

2 Likes

Re: Maduka Onyishi Returns N2.2Billion To First Bank Wrongly Credited To His Account by lagdmark(m): 9:23pm On Aug 11, 2019
dododawa1:
believe this story at your own PARIS.
You will never believe anything, even if you have information that will take you out your poverty world.
Re: Maduka Onyishi Returns N2.2Billion To First Bank Wrongly Credited To His Account by sammhi(m): 9:26pm On Aug 11, 2019
Fake and stupid news
He was credited with a loan of 10mUSD instead of the 3m USD he requested for . If he has used the 10m he would still have to pay back . So he returned the money .
There is nothing to celebrate here . It is a debt he avoided . Simple

3 Likes

Re: Maduka Onyishi Returns N2.2Billion To First Bank Wrongly Credited To His Account by Codes151(m): 9:28pm On Aug 11, 2019
No body should tempt me! If na 2b na 1.93 you go collect o
Re: Maduka Onyishi Returns N2.2Billion To First Bank Wrongly Credited To His Account by penocrat1(m): 9:31pm On Aug 11, 2019
Badgers14:
Why did he post his full account information without blocking anything Just plain stupid..

Boys are not smiling this days, with the information posted there, someone could withdraw money from his akant very easily!!!!

I hope he wakes up tomorrow money with some cash in his account to fiddle with grin grin

But on a serious note tho, he should change his account number.. for all reading this, do not post your check online with out hiding your account number and routing number.. some bad guys out there can clean you out quickly!!!
. It is a lie.no one can withdraw money from your bank account using only your account number.talk wisely.
But he should not have displayed all the account details
Re: Maduka Onyishi Returns N2.2Billion To First Bank Wrongly Credited To His Account by barragan: 9:35pm On Aug 11, 2019
What was he going to do to it? Run away with it?
Re: Maduka Onyishi Returns N2.2Billion To First Bank Wrongly Credited To His Account by Printerscanner: 9:41pm On Aug 11, 2019
icardi9:
Mogbe oooo

Ole ni e, iwo ore mi yiii.
Re: Maduka Onyishi Returns N2.2Billion To First Bank Wrongly Credited To His Account by oluwasegun007(m): 9:43pm On Aug 11, 2019
Don't return na... And see what happens next

But if na cash, wahala for they.
Re: Maduka Onyishi Returns N2.2Billion To First Bank Wrongly Credited To His Account by hedonido: 9:59pm On Aug 11, 2019
This guy is easily worth over N100 billion. Peace Mass Transit is the largest interstate transport company in Nigeria, with thousands upon thousands of buses, running every route imaginable. Household name business. And adding new buses to the fleet on a daily basis.

Abeg some men don try for this life.
Re: Maduka Onyishi Returns N2.2Billion To First Bank Wrongly Credited To His Account by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 11, 2019
Well, he doesn't want any trouble.

1 Like

Re: Maduka Onyishi Returns N2.2Billion To First Bank Wrongly Credited To His Account by Nephygg: 10:02pm On Aug 11, 2019
dododawa1:
believe this story at your own PARIS.
Peril not paris
Re: Maduka Onyishi Returns N2.2Billion To First Bank Wrongly Credited To His Account by Od1n: 10:09pm On Aug 11, 2019
darfay:
If he had spent a kobo, he would have been apprehended, the owner of that kind of money would have a means
Credit my account with N2bn see if I'll not convert it to bitcoin and be in a flight to Syria in less than 6hrs. He did the right thing, he should be commended.

1 Like

Re: Maduka Onyishi Returns N2.2Billion To First Bank Wrongly Credited To His Account by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 11, 2019
What’s the news now ? He asked for certain amount and they gave him more and he returned it ?

1 Like

Re: Maduka Onyishi Returns N2.2Billion To First Bank Wrongly Credited To His Account by U1(m): 10:14pm On Aug 11, 2019
YanDKoko:
This is a good one!

When will Nigerian Youths stop the folly of TRIBALLY fighting each other online/offline and fight the real enemy: the corrupt political office holders turning them against each other and their evil ideologies?

They have been using the divide and rule system! Great Youths, Unite against those robbing you and your generation yet unborn of a Beautiful life & future!!

Kindly repost & share on every social media platform till every youth wakes up!!! We can and should do this TOGETHER

Well stated. Sadly, it doesn't seem like most of us, the younger generations, heed voice of reason. I have posted something similar to this like a couple of time in the past. But, hey, these folks still continued their show of folly.

One cannot really tell if all the tribalistic persons are youth, though.
Re: Maduka Onyishi Returns N2.2Billion To First Bank Wrongly Credited To His Account by JubrinElSudan: 10:19pm On Aug 11, 2019
careytommy37:

Sorry. I deleted my previous profile because if this.
If it bothers you, delete this account and register a ndw one
no need deleting, it goes off after few days. Cc:celebsnews

3 Likes

Re: Maduka Onyishi Returns N2.2Billion To First Bank Wrongly Credited To His Account by mastermaestro(m): 10:28pm On Aug 11, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
If you read and got tired along the line because the whole explanation was getting ambiguous, gather here!!! grin

Tired is an understatement. It got very irritating!
Re: Maduka Onyishi Returns N2.2Billion To First Bank Wrongly Credited To His Account by foster212: 10:29pm On Aug 11, 2019
dingbang:
Imagine say GTB credit innoson account mistakenly grin
Lol. You sef.

1 Like

Re: Maduka Onyishi Returns N2.2Billion To First Bank Wrongly Credited To His Account by OgaBuhari: 10:36pm On Aug 11, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Obviously you didn't read the news.
The person in question is a billionaire so he had no reason to take the money.
He only exposed the corruption in the system because the money would have been taken by the bank officials if this wasn't exposed.
Try and read the news before commenting.
another fraudulent ipob miscreant spotted at close range.
at least I commend this igbo man with a Yoruba blood and the reason he is this honest is because he was bred, trained and schooled in the West assuming he was brought up in the Eastern region we all know he would have eloped with the money to establish his drug business in Malaysia. grin
Re: Maduka Onyishi Returns N2.2Billion To First Bank Wrongly Credited To His Account by sapele914(m): 10:55pm On Aug 11, 2019
ecclize:
Is like all this money are intentionally going to people... They know will return them.
God knows my heart
$7 million in my account by mistake?back to the United States,change of name immediately,with the balance,make myself available to work for the CIA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maduka Onyishi Returns N2.2Billion To First Bank Wrongly Credited To His Account by iambuchimoses(m): 11:06pm On Aug 11, 2019
You been when keep ni?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Customers Refuse To Leave First Bank Premises (photos) / 10 Businesses That Will Suffer Under BUHARI / Femi Otedola, Do You Go To Work? Instagram Follower Asks Billionaire Businessman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.