Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,075 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

White Garri And Yellow Garri Which Is Better. - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / White Garri And Yellow Garri Which Is Better. (33558 Views)

Check How Much My Mother Used To Buy Garri And How Much I'm Buying Now / Drinking Of Garri And The Poverty Stigma / Garri And Fried Fish Served At A Wedding In Lagos! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Garri And Yellow Garri Which Is Better. by UrVillagePpl: 8:23pm On Aug 12, 2019
WalkerMichael:
My brother in the Lord.. Have you ever tried this combo before on a very sunny afternoon??

White garri + groundnuts + plenty milk + FIBRE ACTIVE BISCUIT [i][/i] + very chilled pure water... I swear you would forget your name....

I'll keep saying it, I would never forsake drinking garri even if I have 1billion in my account... Life saver ayeeee

that year in bording school.....

e de go well die
Re: White Garri And Yellow Garri Which Is Better. by Dabiridamilare(m): 8:31pm On Aug 12, 2019
Baba mi, forget this one...... If you've tried it, u will understand that yellow garri is better than white.... White garri affects the eyes if eaten for a very long time unlike yellow garri. It has not effect.
U can call it suffer but I dy talk from experience grin grin grin

Bukasint:

Some people say it's Yellow Garri and others will argue is White Garri due to Cyanide content is reduced after adding palm oil but my Brother knowledge is Power and the Bible made us know that people perish due to lack of knowledge.

From the research and articles I have read online about the two...They are no different from each other in terms of cyanide content what matters is number of days of fermentation.

Yellow Garri and White Garri are same thing just colour preference.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/scialert.net/abstract/amp.php%3fdoi=pjn.2007.163.166

You can read the article above and more online...thanks
Re: White Garri And Yellow Garri Which Is Better. by catwalq(f): 8:32pm On Aug 12, 2019
bigpicture001:

Y...?

It can only be experienced bro.
Re: White Garri And Yellow Garri Which Is Better. by folake4u(f): 9:01pm On Aug 12, 2019
Am I the only one who hates drinking garri but prefer it as Eba?! undecided

1 Like

Re: White Garri And Yellow Garri Which Is Better. by Charleys: 9:19pm On Aug 12, 2019
What is garri?
Re: White Garri And Yellow Garri Which Is Better. by ikorodureporta: 9:36pm On Aug 12, 2019
Yellow Garri N400 for paint White Garri N250 for paint
Re: White Garri And Yellow Garri Which Is Better. by BaeG481(f): 9:43pm On Aug 12, 2019
Nice Post �. I hav a business offer . chat me up @08156488989 or DM me�� ��https:///2348156488989
Re: White Garri And Yellow Garri Which Is Better. by privaldo: 10:15pm On Aug 12, 2019
WalkerMichael:
My brother in the Lord.. Have you ever tried this combo before on a very sunny afternoon??

White garri + groundnuts + plenty milk + FIBRE ACTIVE BISCUIT [i][/i] + very chilled pure water... I swear you would forget your name....

I'll keep saying it, I would never forsake drinking garri even if I have 1billion in my account... Life saver ayeeee

Or you add Mama Shola moi-moi if there is no Fibre Active

Re: White Garri And Yellow Garri Which Is Better. by Charleys: 10:29pm On Aug 12, 2019
ikorodureporta:
Yellow Garri N400 for paint
White Garri N250 for paint

The difference is clear
Re: White Garri And Yellow Garri Which Is Better. by Godmond(m): 11:12pm On Aug 12, 2019
To be sincere only someone with miopiv mind won't know d dif, yellow garri as a reduced cyanide content as compared to white garri, cos d palm oil as antitoxicant to reduce d toxicity of d ordinary white garri, i am chemistry graduate n i kbow not just studied this. Fact
Re: White Garri And Yellow Garri Which Is Better. by iammolise(m): 11:54pm On Aug 12, 2019
I've quite had my experiments and discovered that white Garry kills the eye sight, so red is a recommend. But u can't take away the fact that ijebu garri hits the spot though grin
Re: White Garri And Yellow Garri Which Is Better. by royalair(m): 12:06am On Aug 13, 2019
TotoNaRubber:

How did we get here? We are talking the next big thing like FACEBOOK, Amazon.

Op you are talking garri?

be proud of your brand

2 Likes

Re: White Garri And Yellow Garri Which Is Better. by ngadaAwo: 2:11am On Aug 13, 2019
[s]
OgaBuhari:
I just came online and saw 16 mentions and was so surprised and when I checked it was him all thru striking out my posts......

ngadaawo needs to be severely dealt with on this forum..
[/s]
Re: White Garri And Yellow Garri Which Is Better. by Mazigabriel(m): 5:19am On Aug 13, 2019
Garri is Garri. the all the same carbohydrates.
Re: White Garri And Yellow Garri Which Is Better. by Born2Breed(f): 6:44am On Aug 13, 2019
The first time I tasted white garri...

Re: White Garri And Yellow Garri Which Is Better. by Born2Breed(f): 6:45am On Aug 13, 2019
Charleys:

The difference is clear

Crystal clear....
Re: White Garri And Yellow Garri Which Is Better. by Chukalemon(m): 2:13pm On Aug 13, 2019
Use cold pure water and soyabeans to mix up with the white garri.then you will presumed what I mean.
Re: White Garri And Yellow Garri Which Is Better. by JBoss25(m): 10:58am On May 29, 2022
RexTramadol1:
Sipping -white

Eba- yellow

Garri cake - mixture

Thank me later.
I will not thank you later, ijebu Garri is too sour

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Cook Delta Banga Rice (Urhobo & Isoko Version) / My Neighbours Ate Sallah Ram Meat Without Inviting Me - Young Man / 4 Ways Nigerians Are Endangering Their Lives With Food They Eat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.