Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,741 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" (65290 Views)

Bobrisky Shares Bikini Photos / Tiwa Savage Shares Bikini Photos: "How Many Times Did You Zoom In?" / Roman Goddess Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Choose Your Favorite" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" by sylve11: 6:04am On Aug 12, 2019
Funmmyastic:

That's none of your business brother,face front.

tell am well. cool
Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" by Rajosh(m): 6:12am On Aug 12, 2019
IamSoProlific:
What church in Nigeria genuinely accepts guys on dread coming to worship with them, I'm currently on dread and I am not happy that I no longer go to church (I quit the one I was attending because of how they stare at me while in church), and I'm not ready to cut the dread either.

Recommend an unjudgemental bible believing church for a homie please....
Christ Embassy

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" by IamSoProlific: 6:17am On Aug 12, 2019
Gloriagee:
House on the rock should

Please I need to be sure, I was recommended with one sometimes ago but when I went there, the experience was something else, so I need to know if you've seen like people on dread consistently and severally.....thanks.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" by IamSoProlific: 6:20am On Aug 12, 2019
Rajosh:
Christ Embassy

Have you seen someone, because I only see people on jelled hair, never seen dread.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" by ibkgab001: 6:46am On Aug 12, 2019
executive12:

I didn't see any pictures of failed mothers but pictures of beautiful and sexy ladies.

You have failed yourself
Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" by ibkgab001: 6:48am On Aug 12, 2019
nauto10:
Hahaha

When You want to trend

You gather other people picture

Mrs Ambode will Boss after viewing someone’s picture on here
Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" by Mimimaidservice(f): 7:04am On Aug 12, 2019
Are you interested in buying buy clothes at a very cheap rate either for sell or personal use? Join our WhatsApp group to buy with other interested sellers at a company price.

Chat me up on WhatsApp 08037679650 to join group.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" by Godson32(m): 7:19am On Aug 12, 2019
Funmmyastic:
Nice one.I'm proud of my body so nobody can body shame me as well.
Where is ur body make we see
Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" by Gloriagee(f): 7:22am On Aug 12, 2019
When I used to attend there, dreads were quite common. How neat are the dreads though? U can put it in a ponytail for church, think uti or Charles tudor. I'm not sure you will be disrespected. You can also try the ikeja branch too.

IamSoProlific:

Please I need to be sure, I was recommended with one sometimes ago but when I went there, the experience was something else, so I need to know if you've seen like people on dread consistently and severally.....thanks.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" by lexy2014: 7:43am On Aug 12, 2019
Ameeria:
They are all beautiful women. Most of the idiats talking here either have uugly gfs or funny shaped relatives grin. Na so...themmm monkeys talking gibberish behind their 1k data grin

Dont data shame anyone. Its their data
Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" by lexy2014: 7:47am On Aug 12, 2019
Grandlord:
You have a great body and a beautiful skin!

No one should make you feel bad about your body. smiley

Do u no if she actually feels bad about her body hence her need 4 public validation?
Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" by Ugosample(m): 7:57am On Aug 12, 2019
ibkgab001:
Please can anyone tell me the kind of GrandMa this generation will have in the nearest future because the picture you are seeing above are the pictures of failed Mothers

Mrs Ambode will be Shaking head in Agony after viewing someone’s picture on here

undecided

what kind of talk be this one now lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" by Ugosample(m): 8:00am On Aug 12, 2019
NgwaManNaija4LF:
Yeye stinking granny pant stinking hoes parading as married women, see their pussies gap like river otan.

what is this one saying? lipsrsealed
Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" by Ugosample(m): 8:00am On Aug 12, 2019
Lamasta:
If she has a daughter and the daughter come out to say am proud of my mother then that daughter is an olosho grin damn what kind of woman is this? see all the otepus don show for the world to see
see another one undecided
Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" by desvi: 8:14am On Aug 12, 2019
the show must go on
Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" by desvi: 8:15am On Aug 12, 2019
cassidy1996:
used tootoo every where

useless díck grin
Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" by KingGBsky(m): 8:18am On Aug 12, 2019
IamSoProlific:
What church in Nigeria genuinely accepts guys on dread coming to worship with them, I'm currently on dread and I am not happy that I no longer go to church (I quit the one I was attending because of how they stare at me while in church), and I'm not ready to cut the dread either.

Winners chapel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" by IamSoProlific: 8:25am On Aug 12, 2019
KingGBsky:

Winners chapel

Never seen there though
Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" by KingGBsky(m): 8:29am On Aug 12, 2019
IamSoProlific:

Never seen there though

Lots of guys on dread visit Winners. You have no problem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" by Reucy(f): 8:36am On Aug 12, 2019
IamSoProlific:

While not join living faith church. Aka, winners Chapel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" by IamSoProlific: 8:47am On Aug 12, 2019
Reucy:

While not join living faith church. Aka, winners Chapel

Are you sure about this?

....when I attended I saw none.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" by Grandlord: 9:48am On Aug 12, 2019
lexy2014:

Do u no if she actually feels bad about her body hence her need 4 public validation?
A lot of women and young girls are made to believe through the media, that having the perfect body is having big boobs and a rounder ass. It creates a lot of insecurities and self-loathe. The reason you see women going under the knife or using carcinogenic chemicals to change their skin.

I believe everyone's beautiful as long as you make sure to stay fit and healthy. You don't have to have the biggest ass to feel good about yourself. Flaunting what you've got irrespective of social media standards shows you're confident in yourself. smiley
Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" by lexy2014: 10:15am On Aug 12, 2019
Grandlord:
A lot of women and young girls are made to believe through the media, that having the perfect body is having big boobs and a rounder ass. It creates a lot of insecurities and self-loathe. The reason you see women going under the knife or using carcinogenic chemicals to change their skin.

I believe everyone's beautiful as long as you make sure to stay fit and healthy. You don't have to have the biggest ass to feel good about yourself. Flaunting what you've got irrespective of social media standards shows you're confident in yourself. smiley

Women don't do body enhancing plastic surgery because of what d media says. They do it because they want 2 indulge themselves. Its like going 2d saloon to do their hair& fix their nails& eyelashes. Women love 2 enhance themselves. It has nothing 2do with d media. In actual fact, it is women's tastes that influence d media.

What u call "flaunting" is actually a reflection of low esteem. Its what many ladies do in order to get men to drool& praise them cos they no that many men will loose their senses when they c yansh& breasts. D drooling & praises they get is what they use to feed their low self esteem. when they don't get d type of responses they want, they start shouting body shame.

A lady doesn't need to "flaunt" her breasts and yansh on social media b4 she shows she's confident. Confidence isn't a function of ur looks. Its a function of how u view urself. If showing ur body on SM was d definition of self confidence, can u tell me y guys don't do d same? Can u tell me y chimamanda though a feminist doesn't do that? Its all in d head. Not d body. When many don't have it in d head, they tend 2 use their bodies to make up 4d deficiencies in d head
Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" by lexy2014: 10:20am On Aug 12, 2019
IamSoProlific:

U quit a church cos of d way they were staring at u while in church but yet ur attachment says "I don't care what you think about me".

It clearly showed that u cared what they thought about u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" by Sniper101(m): 11:21am On Aug 12, 2019
In that first photo, she looks...
"local & disgusting" cry
Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" by Grandlord: 11:40am On Aug 12, 2019
lexy2014:

Women don't do body enhancing plastic surgery because of what d media says. They do it because they want 2 indulge themselves. Its like going 2d saloon to do their hair& fix their nails& eyelashes. Women love 2 enhance themselves. It has nothing 2do with d media. In actual fact, it is women's tastes that influence d media.
Who make up the SM? People. What does 'trending' mean? What most people are attracted to and are talking about or doing. A young woman goes on SM and sees that big butts and boobs are the trending stuff. She'd be influenced by that and if she doesn't have a big butt, guess what it does to her psyche?
What action does she take? She joins the trend not because she wants to indulge herself but because she wants to act like everyone else.

What u call "flaunting" is actually a reflection of low esteem. Its what many ladies do in order to get men to drool& praise them cos they no that many men will loose their senses when they c yansh& breasts. D drooling & praises they get is what they use to feed their low self esteem. when they don't get d type of responses they want, they start shouting body shame.
Your points in this paragraph contradicts those in your first paragraph.
Flaunting isn't a reflection of low self-esteem. Everybody flaunts what they've got. It is what you do to get a job, sell a product, impress people. It's a part of us. Not every woman flaunts to get men's attention. Some do it to feel good about themselves, which is totally okay.

A lady doesn't need to "flaunt" her breasts and yansh on social media b4 she shows she's confident. Confidence isn't a function of ur looks. Its a function of how u view urself. If showing ur body on SM was d definition of self confidence, can u tell me y guys don't do d same? Can u tell me y chimamanda though a feminist doesn't do that? Its all in d head. Not d body. When many don't have it in d head, they tend 2 use their bodies to make up 4d deficiencies in d head
Confidence isn't like a general attribute. One might be confident in their intelligence but would they be so confident to show off their athletic skills if they are not good enough? No.

Confidence is not a black and white phenomenon. Chimamanda may not have a great body so she shows off her intellect. Serena Williams may not be so academic, so she shows off her athletic skills. Victoria secret models have their beautiful physiques to show off. To each his own.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" by Leo588(m): 12:01pm On Aug 12, 2019
How does this portrays decency pls? Can you just expose your body like this because you want men yo look at you and say sexy!! Oh 9ja babes grow up. Its a revolt and a way of covering your pains because you lost a big fish
Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" by lexy2014: 1:06pm On Aug 12, 2019
Grandlord:
Who make up the SM? People. What does 'trending' mean? What most people are attracted to and are talking about or doing. A young woman goes on SM and sees that big butts and boobs are the trending stuff. She'd be influenced by that and if she doesn't have a big butt, guess what it does to her psyche?
What action does she take? She joins the trend not because she wants to indulge herself but because she wants to act like everyone else.

Your points in this paragraph contradicts those in your first paragraph.
Flaunting isn't a reflection of low self-esteem. Everybody flaunts what they've got. It is what you do to get a job, sell a product, impress people. It's a part of us. Not every woman flaunts to get men's attention. Some do it to feel good about themselves, which is totally okay.

Confidence isn't like a general attribute. One might be confident in their intelligence but would they be so confident to show off their athletic skills if they are not good enough? No.

Confidence is not a black and white phenomenon. Chimamanda may not have a great body so she shows off her intellect. Serena Williams may not be so academic, so she shows off her athletic skills. Victoria secret models have their beautiful physiques to show off. To each his own.

what makes an issue trend on social media? does d issue trend just because it wants to trend or its people that make it trend? Y does BBN trend for 3 straight months and Sowore revolution doesnt even trend as much? it all boils down to tastes. its our tastes that influences social media. its our tastes that determines what trends and what doesnt trend. d people that make things trend love d topic or subject thats y it trends. its not d topic that influence people. its d peoples tastes that influences d topic.

we live in a world that is driven by consumerism. meaning, d world is driven by our tastes. what manufacturers do is to try to stay ahead of our tastes by producing new products and services so they can make money off us. d confidence they have in producing new TVs, cars, cosmetics, banking products is simply because we have d appetite 4 these things. that is y like i said earlier BBN will trend over a Sowore revolution. that reflects where our tastes lie.

Y do women make their hair, fix nails and eyelashes? is it because of d media? No sir. its because women love to indulge and enhance themselves. its d same reason they do plastic surgery. a young lady doesnt join d trend because she "sees that big butts and boobs are the trending stuff". She joins d trend because it appeals to her tastes. In prehistorical times and even in Biblical times, women always looked 4 ways to enhance their beauty by putting on excessive jewelry, braiding of hair and body embelishment like paintings. that was Peter talked about in 1 Peter 3. Pls which social media influenced this type of behaviour among women in those days?

My first paragraph talked about y women engage in body enhancing surgery and other types of beauty enhancing activities. my second paragraph explained y women then flaunt their bodies on social media in response to ur claim that flaunting is self confidence. where did u c the contradiction? can u pls point out d contradiction?

Grandlord:

pls which job is this lady in question trying to get? which "product" is she selling? who exactly is she trying to impress by sampling herself on social media half naked?

Grandlord:
Not every woman flaunts to get men's attention. Some do it to feel good about themselves, which is totally okay.
If u say that d lady is flaunting herself in order to make herself feel good about herself, that means if she doesnt flaunt herself, she wouldnt feel good about herself. what does that mean? arent we saying d same thing? is that not low self esteem?if according to u they dont do it to get mens attention, then which audience do they want to view their pictures? y does she not just stand in front of d mirror in her room and admire her beauty and feel good about herself? u ended up corroborating d point i made about low self esteem.

Grandlord:

Chimamanda doesnt "show off" her intellect. she shares her knowledge. she contributes to the field of literature. if she was showing off her knowledge, that would be pride& she wouldnt have made d name she has made for herself. she shares her knowledge because she believes it will add to the already existing body of knowledge which can move humanity forward. Serena doesnt "show off" her skills, she competes with her tennis skills in order to make a living. if she were showing off, she wouldnt win one game and sponsors would find her a very annoying character to deal with. Models do what they do not to "show off" their bodies, but to sell a product. d madam that u are defending, which one is she doing?
Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" by Grandlord: 1:31pm On Aug 12, 2019
lexy2014:

what makes an issue trend on social media? does d issue trend just because it wants to trend or its people that make it trend? Y does BBN trend for 3 straight months and Sowore revolution doesnt even trend as much? it all boils down to tastes. its our tastes that influences social media. its our tastes that determines what trends and what doesnt trend. d people that make things trend love d topic or subject thats y it trends. its not d topic that influence people. its d peoples tastes that influences d topic.

we live in a world that is driven by consumerism. meaning, d world is driven by our tastes. what manufacturers do is to try to stay ahead of our tastes by producing new products and services so they can make money off us. d confidence they have in producing new TVs, cars, cosmetics, banking products is simply because we have d appetite 4 these things. that is y like i said earlier BBN will trend over a Sowore revolution. that reflects where our tastes lie.

Y do women make their hair, fix nails and eyelashes? is it because of d media? No sir. its because women love to indulge and enhance themselves. its d same reason they do plastic surgery. a young lady doesnt join d trend because she "sees that big butts and boobs are the trending stuff". She joins d trend because it appeals to her tastes. In prehistorical times and even in Biblical times, women always looked 4 ways to enhance their beauty by putting on excessive jewelry, braiding of hair and body embelishment like paintings. that was Peter talked about in 1 Peter 3. Pls which social media influenced this type of behaviour among women in those days?

My first paragraph talked about y women engage in body enhancing surgery and other types of beauty enhancing activities. my second paragraph explained y women then flaunt their bodies on social media in response to ur claim that flaunting is self confidence. where did u c the contradiction? can u pls point out d contradiction?

pls which job is this lady in question trying to get? which "product" is she selling? who exactly is she trying to impress by sampling herself on social media half naked?

If u say that d lady is flaunting herself in order to make herself feel good about herself, that means if she doesnt flaunt herself, she wouldnt feel good about herself. what does that mean? arent we saying d same thing? is that not low self esteem?if according to u they dont do it to get mens attention, then which audience do they want to view their pictures? y does she not just stand in front of d mirror in her room and admire her beauty and feel good about herself? u ended up corroborating d point i made about low self esteem.

Chimamanda doesnt "show off" her knowledge. she shares her knowledge. she contributes to the field of literature. if she was showing off her knowledge, that would be pride& she wouldnt have made d name she has made for herself. she shares her knowledge because she believes it will add to the already existing body of knowledge which can move humanity forward. Serena doesnt "show off" her skills, she competes with her tennis skills in order to make a living. if she were showing off, she wouldnt win one game and sponsors would find her a very annoying character to deal with. So which one is d madam u are defending doing?
You talk about taste but what dictates our taste? the things we see and experience of course. Nobody just wakes up to develop a liking for anything. They are influenced, whether positively or otherwise. The people of past ages you're referring to were also influenced by what their mom and the women around them were doing.

The advertisement industry is a multi-billion dollar sector because of this. I'm surprised that you are opposing the very clear fact that social media influences people's choices or taste as you put it.

I wasn't using the phrase 'show off' literally. What I was saying is these people are good at what they do so they are confident in their abilities. Same way a supermodel is confident in her amazing beauty. There's no difference because we're all different people with different physical attributes.

Some are intelligent, some are strong and athletic, some are beautiful, some can articulate well etc. All of us leverage on our natural abilities for our survival and also to make a positive impact.

A supermodel doesn't have low self-esteem, a front desk receptionist is confident in her smile and pretty face. People in entertainment need to show off to make a living, not because they have low self-esteem.

It's really a free world of possibilities. People need to take advantage of their natural potentials and enjoy life.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" by OgaBuhari: 1:34pm On Aug 12, 2019
danaiks:
Chelsea just came to Old Trafford 4 nothing
Chelsea fans won't like this pics Biko grin
Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" by ngadaAwo: 1:36pm On Aug 12, 2019
[s]
OgaBuhari:
Chelsea fans won't like this pics Biko grin
[/s]
Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" by Rajosh(m): 2:26pm On Aug 12, 2019
IamSoProlific:

Have you seen someone, because I only see people on jelled hair, never seen dread.
when I was serving in Akure, I attended there like twice. Their drummer was on dreds

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Maheeda Turns Born Again, Says "A Celebrity Will Lose Her Husband" / Pictures From Rachel Oniga's Burial / Funke Adesiyan Places Phone On Her Private Part During Selfie, Fans Go Gaga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.