Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,350 members, 7,957,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:52 AM

Why Do We Feel Weak After Masturbation But Not After Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do We Feel Weak After Masturbation But Not After Sex (13410 Views)

Please,,, I Feel Very Weak After Ejaculation. / Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos / Why Do I Just Dislike Girls Just After Masturbation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do We Feel Weak After Masturbation But Not After Sex by Joystark(f): 2:13am On Aug 12, 2019
KfashionHubb:
Normal sexual acts involves a fair exchange between man and woman while masturbation is between you and a demon..

These demons are the real negative energy that drains out your positivity and besides You become weak and guilty too.

Lol... You just had to bring demons in somehow.
Even Mazikeen won't be pleased.�

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Feel Weak After Masturbation But Not After Sex by Joystark(f): 2:15am On Aug 12, 2019
DanXplore:
Once there is ejaculation either via masturbation or sex, energy is spent and one should be weak. This is common knowledge.

On a related subject, excessive masturbation is harmful but masturbation in itself is neither bad nor sinful. I can with all confidence say that anyone who thinks otherwise is either a religious fanatic or simply ignorant on this subject. I salute Pastor Chris Oyakhilome for his courage in speaking this unconventional truth.

Masturbation does not affect anyone. It does not effect your neighbour, neither does it affect God. Why are people concerned about what people do with their bodies in private? and how is it God's business if I masturbate for instance?

Sin/wrong doing is when our actions affect either fellow men or the leadership of God adversely. How is masturbation wrong based on these premises?

Murder, lieing, cheating, theft, drunkenness(puts people around you at risk) could be easily traced to the aforestated premises but how does smoking cigarettes or masturbating for instance affect another person?

Also, I think I have the moral justification to judge this because
1. I do not not masturbate. (Only a few times)
2. I am a proud male virgin. My first ex broke up with me because i would not succumb to experiencing the "sweet agony" of s*x with her. Started spreading rumours that I am gay.

Another angle

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Feel Weak After Masturbation But Not After Sex by ManTiger(m): 2:18am On Aug 12, 2019
Re: Why Do We Feel Weak After Masturbation But Not After Sex by Nobody: 4:33am On Aug 12, 2019
ibkonekt:

she wanted to wreck your virginity, you dodged that bullet

LMAO. There is nothing special or brag-worthy about virginity na, I just know that once a person tastes how sweet coitus is, addiction becomes imminent which makes one vulnerable to control, financial loss, STDs, unplanned pregnancy or marriage in worse case scenario etc. My apprehension for things that will spoil my plans is the impetus to my staying celibate else at my age, I should be having s*x almost everyday na. I duff hat for people who are s*xually active and aren't a victim of any of the aforesaid.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do We Feel Weak After Masturbation But Not After Sex by pastie(m): 4:40am On Aug 12, 2019
ubunja:
Tag me when you get an answer.
Interesting....
You don't know anything, must you depend on people for a simple question ?
Re: Why Do We Feel Weak After Masturbation But Not After Sex by ubunja(m): 4:44am On Aug 12, 2019
pastie:

You don't know anything, must you depend on people for a simple question ?
exactly what is the problem here? Maybe you can enlighten me because you're behaving like someone with a grudge.

So I ask. What is the problem you have with Ubunja? Maybe we can discuss it.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do We Feel Weak After Masturbation But Not After Sex by pastie(m): 4:52am On Aug 12, 2019
ubunja:
exactly what is the problem here? Maybe you can enlighten me because you're behaving like someone with a grudge.

So I ask. What is the problem you have with Ubunja? Maybe we can discuss it.

Grudge ? Do people engage that on faceless forum, I'm just catching fun with fact.
Re: Why Do We Feel Weak After Masturbation But Not After Sex by ubunja(m): 5:00am On Aug 12, 2019
pastie:

Grudge ? Do people engage that on faceless forum, I'm just catching fun with fact.
don't get attached to me because of the debate we had the other day. Take it easy.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do We Feel Weak After Masturbation But Not After Sex by pastie(m): 5:19am On Aug 12, 2019
ubunja:
don't get attached to me because of the debate we had the other day. Take it easy.
I'm a beast in my little world, I always want to lead in every where I go and incase it didn't work my way, I let them be, you may have a star that can be used in my kingdom, tryna search if there is any I can pull off.
Re: Why Do We Feel Weak After Masturbation But Not After Sex by ubunja(m): 5:32am On Aug 12, 2019
pastie:

I'm a beast in my little world, I always want to lead in every where I go and incase it didn't work my way, I let them be, you may have a star that can be used in my kingdom, tryna search if there is any I can pull off.
Whatever this little rant is.... Take it and put it back where it came from.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do We Feel Weak After Masturbation But Not After Sex by Nobody: 7:46am On Aug 12, 2019
Kingsley10000:
I'm thankful to the Almighty for Naira Marley.
Dude has subliminally made Naija folks feel less
hypocritical about masturbation.
I'd say it and say it again,
Masturbation is a gift, if you aren't using
it....you're worse than the biblical servant who
buried his talents.

Have you ever sat back and imagined the number
of unwanted pregnancies, STIs, rapes, forced
marriages, heartbreaks, financial losses that could
be prevented only if folks masturbated more?
There woulda been no prostittutes either.

I know this, I am always awed by its realization.
That's why I never fail to reach out my hands and
grab my preek as a sign of appreciation to the
most high.

Our God makes all things perfect, but his people
perish for lack of knowledge.
NwaAmaikpe is this your new moniker or is this one of the vermin trying to copy you on this forum? Chai. Nigerians perish for lack of originality.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do We Feel Weak After Masturbation But Not After Sex by Mustack: 9:28am On Aug 12, 2019
Sofistcatdmoron:
Why do we feel weak after masturbation but not after sex.

Although I've stopped masturbation. But ,I noticed that it makes one so weak, unlike the real sex that doesn't make one weak

How many of you when you say we? Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Feel Weak After Masturbation But Not After Sex by BUTTERMILKSUGAR(m): 10:00am On Aug 12, 2019
Kingsley10000:
I'm thankful to the Almighty for Naira Marley.
Dude has subliminally made Naija folks feel less
hypocritical about masturbation.
I'd say it and say it again,
Masturbation is a gift, if you aren't using
it....you're worse than the biblical servant who
buried his talents.

Have you ever sat back and imagined the number
of unwanted pregnancies, STIs, rapes, forced
marriages, heartbreaks, financial losses that could
be prevented only if folks masturbated more?
There woulda been no prostittutes either.

I know this, I am always awed by its realization.
That's why I never fail to reach out my hands and
grab my preek as a sign of appreciation to the
most high.

Our God makes all things perfect, but his people
perish for lack of knowledge.
you philosophy don pass Socrates
Re: Why Do We Feel Weak After Masturbation But Not After Sex by banjicom(m): 10:28am On Aug 12, 2019
ubunja:

Whatever this little rant is.... Take it and put it back where it came from.

Mentor sir! we your loyal students are waiting for the next batch of MISEDUCATION........ please update!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do We Feel Weak After Masturbation But Not After Sex by Kingsley10000: 10:37am On Aug 12, 2019
BUTTERMILKSUGAR:
you philosophy don pass Socrates
That's just the fact
Re: Why Do We Feel Weak After Masturbation But Not After Sex by ubunja(m): 10:40am On Aug 12, 2019
banjicom:

Mentor sir! we your loyal students are waiting for the next batch of MISEDUCATION........ please update!!!!
in good time
Re: Why Do We Feel Weak After Masturbation But Not After Sex by backtoschoolone: 9:57am On Jan 14
Omo I wonder oo 🤷 I go slim join self but normal sex I dey always dey okay 😂

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! My Girlfriend Forgot My Birthday / Girl Wearing Redeem Church Hand-band Allows Guy To Take Picture With Her Boobs / Nigerian + American = Undateable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.