Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Do All Girls Feel The Same Way?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do All Girls Feel The Same Way?? (1053 Views)

She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky / How Simps Are Making Girls Feel Too Special. (picture) / Ways Girls Feel When Their Boyfriend Touch Their Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do All Girls Feel The Same Way?? by BlackIvory(f): 1:03am On Aug 12, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]
do all girls feel sexually attracted to other girls at some point in their lives?
Re: Do All Girls Feel The Same Way?? by CanadaOrBust: 1:10am On Aug 12, 2019
NO!! You are gay/bi
Re: Do All Girls Feel The Same Way?? by BlackIvory(f): 1:17am On Aug 12, 2019
CanadaOrBust:
NO!! You are gay/bi
but i like guys too. I just think ladies are sexy too.
Re: Do All Girls Feel The Same Way?? by CanadaOrBust: 1:26am On Aug 12, 2019
BlackIvory:

but i like guys too. I just think ladies are sexy too.

That’s why it’s calle bi - bi-sexual
Re: Do All Girls Feel The Same Way?? by MJBOLT: 1:55am On Aug 12, 2019
nothing new here,a large number of ladies have lesbian tendencies in them - the way they touch the breasts and a55 of other ladies,some even kiss each other on the lips.

Re: Do All Girls Feel The Same Way?? by Allsingles: 2:04am On Aug 12, 2019
If you found yourself in this mess, you should then know it that is not normal.
Re: Do All Girls Feel The Same Way?? by XhosaNostra(f): 5:35am On Aug 12, 2019
Lol, there're certainly ladies whom I think I'd date if I were a man. Don't they say we all got the yin & yang energies within? Like when they describe a man as being "in touch with his feminine side". So maybe that's your masculine energy responds to hot chicks grin

Young Lisa Bonet is my female crush of all time tongue

Re: Do All Girls Feel The Same Way?? by catwalq(f): 12:55pm On Aug 12, 2019
MJBOLT:
nothing new here,a large number of ladies have lesbian tendencies in them - the way they touch the breasts and a55 of other ladies,some even kiss each other on the lips.

You know too much grin grin
Re: Do All Girls Feel The Same Way?? by ubunja(m): 12:57pm On Aug 12, 2019
ubunja:
every woman is a lesbian at heart...
Re: Do All Girls Feel The Same Way?? by ubunja(m): 12:58pm On Aug 12, 2019
MJBOLT:
thunder bolt

(1) (Reply)

A Robber That Messed With The Wrong Guy / I Don’t Know Why Guys Keep Dumping Me – Ghanaian Musician Lamented / If Sex Before Marriage Is Sine, What Is Sex After Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.