Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,373 members, 7,958,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:42 AM

"Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi - Literature (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi (320781 Views)

Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) / Matrimony Of Secrets / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by GodShowmemercy(f): 11:21pm On Jul 13, 2020
millieademi:

You're welcome, boo. Nice to have you here.
thanks

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 1:52am On Jul 14, 2020
genius43:

Plainly, Benin people have their language, we have the Esan people(Ishan language), Afemai people also have diverse languages, with Etsako, different from Owan and Akoko Edo language. The Igarra people are also there.

UA is too short to be able to place it accurately in a tribe.

Hi love...

Sorry, their surname is not UA. Predictive text is killing me.

Their surname is Omoregevia
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 1:55am On Jul 14, 2020
EAhumble:
I will help you with the Igbo translation..

Thank you love
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by genius43(m): 1:56am On Jul 14, 2020
millieademi:

Hi love...

Sorry, their surname is not UA. Predictive text is killing me.

Their surname is Omoregevia

That sounds more Benin like

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Ann2012(f): 4:36am On Jul 14, 2020
Pls and pls no harm must befall Dapo, Felicia is just frustrated with the whole situation that's why she has to try to attack her father. Hopefully Dapo will resurface soon...

Thanks for the update ma'am

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 9:07am On Jul 14, 2020

3 Likes

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 9:17am On Jul 14, 2020
genius43:

That sounds more Benin like

Can you help with that?

Or do you know someone who can?
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by genius43(m): 9:25am On Jul 14, 2020
millieademi:

Can you help with that?

Or do you know someone who can?

Sadly, I don't know Benin Language and I don't have anyone in mind that can do the translation.
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Advantaged: 11:50am On Jul 14, 2020
millieademi:

Can you elucidate me on the tribes and I can pick out the one I think is suitable. Or which tribe do you think Felicia UA from judging by their surname

Hi

Did you mean you want to know what tribe in EDO bears the name UA?
Well I don't know. But you probably didn't spell it right. What comes to mind is UWA; was that what you meant?
It's a bini (not to be mistaken for Benin) word/name and it means wealth

I think it means the same thing in ishan (esan) language too
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Ann2012(f): 12:53pm On Jul 14, 2020
Chris will see what a traitor his father is, I just hope they didn't do a facial reconstruction on him!!!

Thanks for the update ma'am

2 Likes

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by heemah(f): 1:08pm On Jul 14, 2020
Ann2012:
I just hope they didn't do a facial reconstruction on him!!!
my thoughts too..
Thanks for the update Millie

2 Likes

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 1:25pm On Jul 14, 2020

6 Likes

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 1:28pm On Jul 14, 2020
Advantaged:

Hi

Did you mean you want to know what tribe in EDO bears the name UA?
Well I don't know. But you probably didn't spell it right. What comes to mind is UWA; was that what you meant?
It's a bini (not to be mistaken for Benin) word/name and it means wealth

I think it means the same thing in ishan (esan) language too

Their surname is Omoregevia. Not UA. It was a mistake caused by my stupid predictive text.

Can you help with Bini?
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Advantaged: 1:41pm On Jul 14, 2020
millieademi:

Their surname is Omoregevia. Not UA. It was a mistake caused by my stupid predictive text.

Can you help with Bini?

Omoregieva -- the second child has come
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Advantaged: 1:42pm On Jul 14, 2020
millieademi:

Can you help with Bini?

Not really. But you can always ask when you have to. i just might know the meaning or I could ask someone who does
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Herbiedeen(m): 1:43pm On Jul 14, 2020
[quote author=millieademi post=91677343]******
Felicia sat on the bed, palming the Toy Story bedspread as she descended with one hand and clutching her son’s Ben 10 pyjamas in the other. She picked up the picture frame on the bedside table. She had been kissing her son’s cheek when Jaiye took the picture. They had been horseback riding on a beach when they stopped for picture taking.
She curled up in a fetal position on her son’s double bed and raised the pyjamas to her nose and sniffed in her son’s scent.
Sobs left her as she remembered Temi's accusation earlier in the day became fresh in her mind. Dapo had told his friends he wanted to get away from her and that she didn’t love him anymore. Why would he think that?
He was her life. The only she had a semblance of sanity was because of Eyinju and Ayanfe. If not for the fact they needed her, she’d have gone mad.
It was like her home had turned into an inferno overnight. Jaiye was out most nights, lo

Urhobo, Bini, Esan
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Gloriagee(f): 3:21pm On Jul 14, 2020
Nice story. Love all the twists and turns...

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by GodShowmemercy(f): 4:41pm On Jul 14, 2020
Chris father is a beast

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Khriztarl(f): 4:59pm On Jul 14, 2020
enirock:
To a large extent, I may be able to help with Estako if eventually u decide to use that language. Thanks for the update
you're edo?
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 7:13pm On Jul 14, 2020
GodShowmemercy:
Chris father is a beast

Don't be too hasty in judging him.
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 7:15pm On Jul 14, 2020
enirock:
To a large extent, I may be able to help with Estako if eventually u decide to use that language. Thanks for the update

It seems like I will go with Etsako language. I will probably have to chance their surname then. I'll send you a mail. And we will take it from there.
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by enirock(m): 1:10am On Jul 15, 2020
Khriztarl:

you're edo?

You seem alarmed. Yes I am from Edo state and Estako to be precise. Why do I have the feeling of shock coming from you? like Edo would be the last place Enirock would come from
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by enirock(m): 1:11am On Jul 15, 2020
millieademi:

It seems like I will go with Etsako language. I will probably have to chance their surname then. I'll send you a mail. And we will take it from there.

No problem. I am at your service
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 8:01am On Jul 15, 2020

5 Likes

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 8:02am On Jul 15, 2020
Hi guys...

Update is here!!!!

Let me know what you think.

And thanks for taking Ocean of Secrets to 240k views. Love ya bucketloads.
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 8:06am On Jul 15, 2020
Please, who can recommend a good thread for me to follow.

I'm already reading Baggage Claim and His Neighbor's Wife.
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Ayanfe29(f): 8:19am On Jul 15, 2020
Thanks for the update.

This update is so emotional. I feel sorry for Adunni and Felicia. The Bible Verse you referred us to was right on time. I hope they find Dapo soon so that this couple that has faced a lot from their early years of marriage and live blissfully.

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Ayanfe29(f): 8:20am On Jul 15, 2020
millieademi:
Please, who can recommend a good thread for me to follow.

I'm already reading Baggage Claim and His Neighbor's Wife.

Search for PRE4, Centino and Silver1996. They have good stories.

2 Likes

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Khriztarl(f): 8:30am On Jul 15, 2020
enirock:

You seem alarmed. Yes I am from Edo state and Estako to be precise. Why do I have the feeling of shock coming from you? like Edo would be the last place Enirock would come from
i don't know if to say am shocked or surprised, like, if someone have told me enirock is edo, i would have said nah.. I envisioned ebonyi, actually. Well, its owk..
but, why do i end up having edo friends all around. Anyway sha..

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 11:13am On Jul 15, 2020

7 Likes

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 11:15am On Jul 15, 2020
Comments please!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (71) (Reply)

Sex Na Food (Pidgin Comedy Edition) Story Of A Rugged Guy By Youngzubi / 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] / An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.