Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,199 members, 7,953,739 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:09 AM

"Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi - Literature (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi (320688 Views)

Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) / Matrimony Of Secrets / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Khriztarl(f): 3:50pm On Jul 08, 2020
enirock:

Kai. Even before I reached location, I have been accused of been a noisemaker. Oma shey o.

Thanks for the mention so I will not amplify the noise maker thing. *Dips hand into Adesina's pop corn.
lol. Welcome.
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Khriztarl(f): 3:57pm On Jul 08, 2020
Adesina12:

See as you licked the secret here! I dey watch you where you go sit down Cullin abi wetin be your name...come sit beside Mr. Sweetest popcorn jhoor enirock...see as this gurl dent your political campaign I de go I dey come Sweet popcorn for una grin
lol.

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Khriztarl(f): 4:20pm On Jul 08, 2020
Ujunwa14:
you called and i answered, carry go OP
welcome.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Herbiedeen(m): 5:36pm On Jul 08, 2020
Seriously, feels like i'm in a dessert... many unanswered questions.... some forgotten characters... jampacking issues...
anyhow sha Welcome back and nice work

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by skubido(m): 6:52pm On Jul 08, 2020
Thanks for the update ooo

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 9:00pm On Jul 08, 2020
Herbiedeen:
Seriously, feels like i'm in a dessert...
many unanswered questions....
some forgotten characters...
jampacking issues...

anyhow sha
Welcome back and nice work

Guy, what's going on?

What do you have a problem with and let me explain.
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by pearl009(f): 9:06pm On Jul 08, 2020
this story is getting tiring already, too many characters.. almost forgetting all the cast.. getting boring, almost done some last yr

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Herbiedeen(m): 9:18pm On Jul 08, 2020
millieademi:

Guy, what's going on?

What do you have a problem with and let me explain.
seriously, i've forgotten most of the characters sef cos they're too much (especially those aiming for revenge)
maybe you should list them and their roles (just suggesting tho)

who's baby is with the maid that served chris his last supper (cos tinu's baby is with Elsa)

Going by the time range of the happenings, i guess it's been over a year that Tinu has been in prison, right?? and her judgement is yet to be passed, i don't even know if she's still on trial (or maybe i'm the confused one here)

many more oh, but clarify this for me first

Gracias cool

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by mitakemi2427(f): 9:56pm On Jul 08, 2020
Am tired of this story You are a lovely writer,the suspense is good but i just don't understand again That thirst for the story has gone I just wish you would finish the story once and for all
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 10:26pm On Jul 08, 2020

6 Likes

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 10:30pm On Jul 08, 2020
Herbiedeen:

seriously, i've forgotten most of the characters sef cos they're too much (especially those aiming for revenge)
maybe you should list them and their roles (just suggesting tho)

who's baby is with the maid that served chris his last supper (cos tinu's baby is with Elsa)

Going by the time range of the happenings, i guess it's been over a year that Tinu has been in prison, right?? and her judgement is yet to be passed, i don't even know if she's still on trial (or maybe i'm the confused one here)

many more oh, but clarify this for me first

Gracias cool

Okay,

So Tinu has been in prison for close to a year and half.

Chris Junior is living with Ajiri, Tinu's best friend and Grace the maid is helping out.

Tinu's case was adjourned and she is still waiting till the set date for trial to commence.

And as for a cast list, I'll do that pretty soon.

Writing is slow because my battery is acting up.

I apologise if the pacing is seeming a bit prolonged.

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 10:38pm On Jul 08, 2020
I promise this part of the story will end this month.

If my phone like let it run mad, I'll make sure to complete it this month.

If heaven want to fall, it will fall. Laziness is out the window.

So announcement,

If the characters are a bit fuzzy in your memories, I strongly advise going back to read again because everyone is important. Nenye and Nonso will be coming back in book two and Mayowa and Roselle in book three. Folarin and the Badmuses will play a significant role in book two. Ose too.

So every character is important.

And if you feel there are too many characters, I'm sorry. But that's how this story jumped into my head.

3 Likes

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Ohibenemma(m): 11:00pm On Jul 08, 2020
millieademi:

So announcement,

If the characters are a bit fuzzy in your memories, I strongly advise going back to read again because everyone is important. Nenye and Nonso will be coming back in book two and Mayowa and Roselle in book three. Folarin and the Badmuses will play a significant role in book two. Ose too.

And if you feel there are too many characters, I'm sorry. But that's how this story jumped into my head.

I try to connect the dots sometimes, but I know the story will even out at the end of the day. Can you refresh our memories on every line? I don't think so. You were out a long time, but I think it was for a good reason.

Many have abandoned their stories or failed in their schedules for very flippant reasons, but you've bounced back against all odds.

I don't see the rush for the story to end. Izit ya story? Author, tell it the way you feel. I'm cool as long as your updates aren't unnecessarily delayed (which, wonderfully, hasn't been the case since your return). We await more.

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Herbiedeen(m): 11:15pm On Jul 08, 2020
millieademi:

Okay,

So Tinu has been in prison for close to a year and half.

Chris Junior is living with Ajiri, Tinu's best friend and Grace the maid is helping out.

Tinu's case was adjourned and she is still waiting till the set date for trial to commence.

And as for a cast list, I'll do that pretty soon.

Writing is slow because my battery is acting up.

I apologise if the pacing is seeming a bit prolonged.

nah, no prob
at your convenience

Thanks tho

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Herbiedeen(m): 11:22pm On Jul 08, 2020
millieademi:

So announcement,

huh
Start afresh??
gosh

Can't you just list them and their roles, it'd be more easier like that

not everyone have the luxury of starting again

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by enirock(m): 11:42pm On Jul 08, 2020
Adesina12:

See as you licked the secret here!
I dey watch you where you go sit down
Cullin abi wetin be your name...come sit beside Mr. Sweetest popcorn jhoor
enirock...see as this gurl dent your political campaign
I de go I dey come
Sweet popcorn for una grin
grin cry cry

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Khriztarl(f): 11:53pm On Jul 08, 2020
I think i made a suggestion of a brief rundown.
I mean a summary like..
tinu's parents died,
chris was poisoned,
tinu av 3 children plus chris jnr. Jason this.
Ose that,
jola's related to dis person etc.
And the whole house kicked against it, like i didn't know what i was saying. Some said it would derail the thread, some said i should go back to read from beginning as in from page 1. I just kept quiet. Now someone else is saying same thing. Honestly, i was trying to be nice not to say i was tired or things got boring here. Lol. It's ok anyway. You're doing great. Big ups ma'am. Thanks par the updates.

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Ann2012(f): 7:25am On Jul 09, 2020
I wouldn't want Felicia suffering miscarriage sad now she'll have to pay attention on her lapses concerning Dapo.
Thanks for the update ma'am

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Herbiedeen(m): 8:09am On Jul 09, 2020
millieademi:

So announcement,

now who's nenye??
who's nonso??
who are the badmuses??

I refuse to be confused

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by cricifixo: 8:31am On Jul 09, 2020
You are doing a very good job Millie. I always look forward to interesting updates everyday. Good job!
millieademi:

So announcement,

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by PrudySara(f): 11:56am On Jul 09, 2020
I'm here already, lemme grab more popcorn grin
Khriztarl:

lol. Ann2012, prudysara, adesina12, mhizv, enirock, preshbeauty, skubido, damselposh, culin, sochey, Kimberlywest, herbiedeen, okikioluwafemi, ujunwa14, embellished, onyinelle, tonyspecial, adekunlated, veenessha, humbleness and many others. We all sit together, (even though adesina12 is a rebel lol) welcome to the team.

2 Likes

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by PrudySara(f): 12:24pm On Jul 09, 2020
Thanks for the update Millie.

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by EAhumble(m): 12:34pm On Jul 09, 2020
Please allow the writer to write her story on her terms, assuming we paid for this story or that we are reading it from an online book library, no one will have the audacity to ask the writer to remind them of her casts and plots. Please! Refreshing some old pages will do no harm to your time, data and brain.. Bless up

3 Likes

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by openmine(m): 2:42pm On Jul 09, 2020
PrudySara:
I'm here already, lemme grab more popcorn grin
Pop kor corn nii
grin grin

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 7:33pm On Jul 09, 2020

5 Likes

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 7:37pm On Jul 09, 2020
Herbiedeen:

now who's nenye??
who's nonso??
who are the badmuses??

I refuse to be confused

Nenye's the girl Dele dated and was engaged to before he married Tinu.

Nonso's the guy Nenye married in Délé's stead.

The Badmuses are the family of Ose's (Felicia's cousin) one time sugar mummy,Bibiana who died in a car accident. Folarin is her first son
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 7:41pm On Jul 09, 2020
Khriztarl:
I think i made a suggestion of a brief rundown.
I mean a summary like..
tinu's parents died,
chris was poisoned,
tinu av 3 children plus chris jnr. Jason this.
Ose that,
jola's related to dis person etc.
And the whole house kicked against it, like i didn't know what i was saying. Some said it would derail the thread, some said i should go back to read from beginning as in from page 1. I just kept quiet. Now someone else is saying same thing. Honestly, i was trying to be nice n Iot to say i was tired or things got boring here. Lol. It's ok anyway. You're doing great. Big ups ma'am. Thanks par the updates.

Hi b,

I don't mean to shut you down and I don't think it was the intention of everybody to do that.

I feel it will be easier for me to refresh our memories if we just ask what has us confused or what we've forgotten.

E.g. If you don't remember who Chris is(just an example) please ask. And I'll try to get to it.

Thanks for the love and understanding.
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Khriztarl(f): 8:31pm On Jul 09, 2020
millieademi:

Hi b,

I don't mean to shut you down and I don't think it was the intention of everybody to do that.

I feel it will be easier for me to refresh our memories if we just ask what has us confused or what we've forgotten.

E.g. If you don't remember who Chris is(just an example) please ask. And I'll try to get to it.

Thanks for the love and understanding.
yeah, i get you. The stress of doing a summary sha. But, its ok. I think am remembering small small. Just ride on. And, you're welcome. *smiles*

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 8:44pm On Jul 09, 2020

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Herbiedeen(m): 8:48pm On Jul 09, 2020
EAhumble:
Please allow the writer to write her story on her terms, assuming we paid for this story or that we are reading it from an online book library, no one will have the audacity to ask the writer to remind them of her casts and plots. Please! Refreshing some old pages will do no harm to your time, data and brain.. Bless up
oga speak for yourself alone
no be you dem dey ask
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 9:12pm On Jul 09, 2020

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Herbiedeen(m): 7:25am On Jul 10, 2020
Alright, Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (71) (Reply)

Sex Na Food (Pidgin Comedy Edition) Story Of A Rugged Guy By Youngzubi / 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] / An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.