Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,960 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

It Is Safe To Have Sex During Your Period – Nigerian Doctor Tells Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Is Safe To Have Sex During Your Period – Nigerian Doctor Tells Women (1729 Views)

Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK / Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) / German Man Kills Wife Through 48-Hour Marathon Sex During Honeymoon (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Safe To Have Sex During Your Period – Nigerian Doctor Tells Women by Odinceblog1: 9:57am On Aug 12, 2019
A Nigerian doctor has wowed a lot of people after he took to his social media page to tell ladies to have intercourse while having their monthly menstrual period.

The doctor, one Dr Emmanuel took to Twitter to advise women not to starve their men of sex during their menstrual cycle. He wrote:

Try not to starve your partner of sex during your mentrual period as a woman. There are advantages of having sex during your period.

Although it can get messy anyways, but then it can reduce the duration of the period, ...
READ MORE: https://odinceblog.com/it-is-safe-to-have-sex-during-your-period-nigerian-doctor-tells-women/

Re: It Is Safe To Have Sex During Your Period – Nigerian Doctor Tells Women by Darkpanthera: 9:59am On Aug 12, 2019
Odinceblog1:
A Nigerian doctor has wowed a lot of people after he took to his social media page to tell ladies to have intercourse while having their monthly menstrual period.

The doctor, one Dr Emmanuel took to Twitter to advise women not to starve their men of sex during their menstrual cycle. He wrote:

Try not to starve your partner of sex during your mentrual period as a woman. There are advantages of having sex during your period.

Although it can get messy anyways, but then it can reduce the duration of the period, ...
READ MORE: https://odinceblog.com/it-is-safe-to-have-sex-during-your-period-nigerian-doctor-tells-women/

Re: It Is Safe To Have Sex During Your Period – Nigerian Doctor Tells Women by chidemavian: 10:09am On Aug 12, 2019
Is this doc for real? This month I bleeped my babe daily during her cycle and it was awesome for her.

1 Like

Re: It Is Safe To Have Sex During Your Period – Nigerian Doctor Tells Women by Ahmed0336(m): 10:12am On Aug 12, 2019
chidemavian:
Is this doc for real? This month I bleeped my babe daily during her cycle and it was awesome for her.
Tufiakwa!!!
Re: It Is Safe To Have Sex During Your Period – Nigerian Doctor Tells Women by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 12, 2019
chidemavian:
Disgusting.

1 Like

Re: It Is Safe To Have Sex During Your Period – Nigerian Doctor Tells Women by rosy1992(f): 1:50pm On Aug 12, 2019
This doctor is not sane.
Re: It Is Safe To Have Sex During Your Period – Nigerian Doctor Tells Women by Okoroawusa: 2:00pm On Aug 12, 2019
mmm...I wonder how comfortable
Re: It Is Safe To Have Sex During Your Period – Nigerian Doctor Tells Women by TemmyWon(f): 4:03pm On Aug 12, 2019
The doctor is a fool. It's not always safe
Re: It Is Safe To Have Sex During Your Period – Nigerian Doctor Tells Women by cooooooks(m): 9:44pm On Aug 12, 2019
You are the real G.

For the other boys on this forum. Sex during her cycle usually helps ease pain, physically and mentally.

Some women feel dirty or/and disgusting during their menses, having sex with them assures them that this is not the case.

chidemavian:
Re: It Is Safe To Have Sex During Your Period – Nigerian Doctor Tells Women by Skmoda360(m): 9:56pm On Aug 12, 2019
Ahr!!! Doctor kilode?

(1) (Reply)

Share Those Funny English We Use 2 Speak Back In D Day Dat We Thought Made Sense / Some Mind-blowing Amazing Facts About The Human Body? / One Words For This Amazing Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.