Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Are Christians Prepared To Kill Someone If God Commanded It. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Christians Prepared To Kill Someone If God Commanded It. (1024 Views)

About Tithe Directly From The Bible As GOD Himself Commanded It / Nigerian Singer 'healed' Of Acne After Pastor Commanded It To Dry Up Testifies / Are Christians Allowed To Have Sex After Traditional Wedding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Christians Prepared To Kill Someone If God Commanded It. by Swissh: 12:53pm On Aug 12, 2019
Whizzahd:

I don't see how that's an epistle since you read it
I didn't cheesy
Re: Are Christians Prepared To Kill Someone If God Commanded It. by OpenYourEyes1: 12:58pm On Aug 12, 2019
Swissh:

Ok thanks for saying nothing and admitting you will kill even a baby if God asks you to. That's all I care about

The only way humans can prolong their stay on earth is not spare even the smallest of evil. Fine, jail or destroy all evil and we will be pardoned by GOD... earth will be blessed again and its curses removed.
Re: Are Christians Prepared To Kill Someone If God Commanded It. by OpenYourEyes1: 1:01pm On Aug 12, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

The only way humans can prolong their stay on earth is not spare even the smallest of evil. Fine, jail or destroy all evil and will be pardoned by GOD... earth will be blessed again and its curses removed.

We are unbelievably narrow-minded and very rebellious in nature.
Re: Are Christians Prepared To Kill Someone If God Commanded It. by Whizzahd(m): 1:08pm On Aug 12, 2019
Swissh:

I didn't cheesy

then how did you know it was an epistle because obviously, the eyes can tell its not
Re: Are Christians Prepared To Kill Someone If God Commanded It. by Swissh: 1:10pm On Aug 12, 2019
Whizzahd:

then how did you know it was an epistle because obviously, the eyes can tell its not
I saw it and knew immediately it had no content. Your first line was enough
Re: Are Christians Prepared To Kill Someone If God Commanded It. by Whizzahd(m): 3:54pm On Aug 12, 2019
Swissh:

I saw it and knew immediately it had no content. Your first line was enough

and you just said you didn't read it

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Does It Mean To Believe Something? / The Reason Why Many Do Not Understand Pretribulation Rapture / Breaking: Pope Francis Is Set To Resign Amid Pressure From Other Cardinals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.