Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Coming To Naijaland - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Coming To Naijaland (5708 Views)

When She Says She's Coming To Spend The Night - PIC +18 / Boyfriend Coming To My House For A Visit...yikes!!! / Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coming To Naijaland by kokoye(m): 5:23pm On Oct 20, 2010
^^^^

grin
Re: Coming To Naijaland by ZIMDRILL(m): 5:24pm On Oct 20, 2010
ITbomb:

Did you say corruption. Wow we are no. 3 in the world. Whatz your position?

yes corruption i dont know the world ranking  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Coming To Naijaland by kokoye(m): 5:25pm On Oct 20, 2010
^^^

google it

grin
Re: Coming To Naijaland by Kelvinj(m): 5:28pm On Oct 20, 2010
ZIM DRILL:

am sure you also think the same for somalia

sorry it only proves how ignorant you are
wow zim boy, u call me ignorant? Ur my friend on NL but dont let us start it. I just aired my view.
Re: Coming To Naijaland by ZIMDRILL(m): 5:31pm On Oct 20, 2010
Re: Coming To Naijaland by ZIMDRILL(m): 5:35pm On Oct 20, 2010
Kelvinj:

wow zim boy, u call me ignorant? your my friend on NL but dont let us start it. I just aired my view.

there is a differents between facts and views
Re: Coming To Naijaland by MrCork21: 7:10pm On Oct 20, 2010
Bingz , bro, Nigerian women will chop not only your moiney but your car engine,

That is ,if u have any. ,, cheers!!
wink
Re: Coming To Naijaland by slap1(m): 7:52pm On Oct 20, 2010
^dis one na advice or curse?
Re: Coming To Naijaland by MrCork21: 7:54pm On Oct 20, 2010
Advise, they chop my £35, cash! angry
Re: Coming To Naijaland by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 20, 2010
Anuofiatical post
Re: Coming To Naijaland by queeneve: 10:16pm On Oct 20, 2010
Zimdrill,

This is from my husband and I am typing verbatim what he said,

He said that Nigeria is his mother and father were born and raised. He is a proud Igbo man who respect Nigeria as a striving country despite the political corruption however Nigeria is a country where brother love is a stronghold and people who have no idea about the "other" Nigeria will never know and only to see Nigeria as a corrupted country.

You have the right to dislike Nigeria, however what is your angle? Are you planning on improving Nigeria or you want to bish about it? If you do not plan to bish about Nigeria do not put that much energy in a country that you do not care for only is going to age you and make you delusional than you already are.

Okay, this is Queeneve, He told you something.
Re: Coming To Naijaland by chyk91(m): 12:46am On Oct 21, 2010
what kinda post is this.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Most Guys Do This? / Why Are Guys Now Doing This? *pictures* / 'How I Caught My Husband Sleeping With My Teenage Daughter'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.