Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,263 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Coming To Naijaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Coming To Naijaland (5707 Views)

When She Says She's Coming To Spend The Night - PIC +18 / Boyfriend Coming To My House For A Visit...yikes!!! / Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coming To Naijaland by Bingz(m): 10:43am On Oct 20, 2010
Helloooo, !!

How is everyone doin? Im a Zimbabwean young Male just saying hi!

Actually i like Nigerian girls, they so beautifull but i only see them on TV. There is loads of them where i live buh i havent chatted one up "yet", !! I think i will stick to watching them on tv for now coz Damn!!, They get up to No good sometimes wif them juju & bah bah 's they go to visit!! "stick a few of these in his food n you be sorted!" WTF

Zimbabwean girls arent innocent either when it comes to juju, ! Buh in Zim its not something that get talked about anyways apparently you get arrested if u accuse anyone so noone bothers really and also most of them healers are Fake infact they all Fake so noone really believes them anymore these days its rare you hear abou it, But wat really fascinates is how this whole juju thingy is in almost every Nigerian movie i have watched i wonder if all those thing really happen in Nigeria or Is it jus a mythe? when it comes to love, relationships & romance

i see my self settling with a solid Naija Princess,
Re: Coming To Naijaland by Dyt(f): 10:51am On Oct 20, 2010
sighs
Re: Coming To Naijaland by queeneve: 10:56am On Oct 20, 2010
Sighs
Re: Coming To Naijaland by steeze(m): 10:58am On Oct 20, 2010
It's over exaggerated in d movies. Blame it on lack of imagination on d part of d director. MOST people don't do jazz. There is simply no time for that. And there are also a lot of fakes here too so why bother? It's just unfortunate dat these movie producers are giving us a bad image out there. So if u haven't chatted up a naija babe yet, believe me, it's your loss.
Re: Coming To Naijaland by ZIMDRILL(m): 11:03am On Oct 20, 2010
Bingz:

Helloooo, !!

How is everyone doin? Im a Zimbabwean young Male just saying hi!

Actually i like Nigerian girls, they so beautifull but i only see them on TV. There is loads of them where i live buh i havent chatted one up "yet", !! I think i will stick to watching them on tv for now coz Damn!!, They get up to No good sometimes wif them juju & bah bah 's they go to visit!! "stick a few of these in his food n you be sorted!" WTF

Zimbabwean girls arent innocent either when it comes to juju, ! Buh in Zim its not something that get talked about anyways apparently you get arrested if u accuse anyone so noone bothers really and also most of them healers are Fake infact they all Fake so noone really believes them anymore these days its rare you hear abou it, But wat really fascinates is how this whole juju thingy is in almost every Nigerian movie i have watched i wonder if all those thing really happen in Nigeria or Is it jus a mythe? when it comes to love, relationships & romance

i see my self settling with a solid Naija Princess,

hesi muzimba zviri sei sei
Re: Coming To Naijaland by queeneve: 11:05am On Oct 20, 2010
Please excuse me because I detest ignorance,

You say that you heard some bad things about Nigerian women and what they do based off some MOVIE? You have not experience this yourself and THEN AFTER you inquired that you will WATCH them some more I guess before you make your POUNCE MOVE, then say that you want a Nigerian princess after YOU SUBCONCIOUSLY expelled that they may practice juju and bah bah,

The QUESTION, I have for you is, WHY WOULD YOU INQUIRED fearfully about nigerian women AND THEN SAY YOU WANT A NIGERIAN PRINCESS? undecided undecided undecided undecided

Oh lawd, (throwing eba and obo soup at the screen)
Re: Coming To Naijaland by queeneve: 11:06am On Oct 20, 2010
ZIM DRILL:

I don't speak ZIMBONESE, but I CAN IMAGINE IT AINT NOTHING NICE!!! angry angry angry
Re: Coming To Naijaland by Freiburger(m): 11:10am On Oct 20, 2010
Poster your name sounds like[b] Bingo[/b]
Re: Coming To Naijaland by steeze(m): 11:12am On Oct 20, 2010
Wow queeneve, u dey vex o
Re: Coming To Naijaland by ZIMDRILL(m): 11:14am On Oct 20, 2010
Freiburger:

Poster your name sounds like[b] Bingo[/b]

come on there is Z at the end  it is not even close

so microsoft search engine BING sounds like BINGO
Re: Coming To Naijaland by queeneve: 11:17am On Oct 20, 2010
No, I am not steeze,

It a statement,
Re: Coming To Naijaland by Freiburger(m): 11:23am On Oct 20, 2010
ZIM DRILL:

come on there is Z at the end  it is not even close

so microsoft search engine sounds like BINGO

So what's the need? let take out the Z and call you bingo, coz sounds like one grin grin grin
Re: Coming To Naijaland by Rocktation(f): 12:14pm On Oct 20, 2010
Your point. Is it still on the way or what?
Re: Coming To Naijaland by Omolola1(f): 12:16pm On Oct 20, 2010
its on the railway!
Re: Coming To Naijaland by Creamish(f): 12:25pm On Oct 20, 2010
@ POSTER. . .

welcome to bah bah land. (sounds like a 1 yr old babbling)
grin
Re: Coming To Naijaland by Rocktation(f): 12:31pm On Oct 20, 2010
@LOLA- Was beginning to wonder oo. I'll start watching out for Zimbabwean comments henceforth. On TV and everywhere.
Re: Coming To Naijaland by Omolola1(f): 12:36pm On Oct 20, 2010
LOL, You had better~
Re: Coming To Naijaland by SALady(f): 2:05pm On Oct 20, 2010
queeneve:

Sighs

Make that a tripple SIGH and a YAWN on the side.
Re: Coming To Naijaland by MrWaters: 2:14pm On Oct 20, 2010
oh boy, u fit lie o. tell me say u no be naija born and breed
Re: Coming To Naijaland by MissyB3(f): 2:16pm On Oct 20, 2010
Welcome, Sir. grin
Re: Coming To Naijaland by pinkylady1(f): 2:21pm On Oct 20, 2010
lol @ all replies

una don drive the poster commot from this thread grin grin grin grin
Re: Coming To Naijaland by Kelvinj(m): 2:28pm On Oct 20, 2010
Never even knew zimbos had access 2 internet. Plz where can i get there movies 2 know what it looks like there?? Mayb there's were am visiting for my next vac
Re: Coming To Naijaland by Dsense(m): 2:36pm On Oct 20, 2010
Kelvinj:

Never even knew zimbos had access 2 internet. Plz where can i get there movies 2 know what it looks like there?? Mayb there's were am visiting for my next vac
gbam grin grin grin
Re: Coming To Naijaland by ZIMDRILL(m): 3:00pm On Oct 20, 2010
Kelvinj:

am sure you also think the same for somalia

sorry it only proves how ignorant you are
Re: Coming To Naijaland by Kx: 3:10pm On Oct 20, 2010
Bingz:

But wat really fascinates is how this whole juju thingy is in almost every Nigerian movie i have watched i wonder if all those thing really happen in Nigeria or Is it jus a mythe?

They drop bombs in american movies, does that mean dey drop bombs on the streets of america?
Am not saying they aint no juju here but, , u fill in the gap.
Re: Coming To Naijaland by LOVE4BUG(f): 4:18pm On Oct 20, 2010
lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin
Re: Coming To Naijaland by denony(m): 5:02pm On Oct 20, 2010
a zimbabwean talking about juju?
here in south africa ur girls used juju
to hook up alot of men, using them as toy

Ezumezu people, don't even go there angry cos i've lived with a zimbabwean kapish
Re: Coming To Naijaland by kokoye(m): 5:06pm On Oct 20, 2010
ZIM DRILL:

If this na curse . . back @ you!

stop speaking vernacular.
Re: Coming To Naijaland by ITbomb(m): 5:09pm On Oct 20, 2010
@zim drill. Pls bro you dont need to be quoting anytime you comment. It clog up space n piss me off scrolling down. How zimland?
Re: Coming To Naijaland by ZIMDRILL(m): 5:11pm On Oct 20, 2010
kokoye:

If this na curse . . back @ you!

stop speaking vernacular.

1 i didnt quote you so it wasnt meant for you

2 what makes you think its a curse?
Re: Coming To Naijaland by ZIMDRILL(m): 5:15pm On Oct 20, 2010
ITbomb:

@zim drill. Pls bro you dont need to be quoting anytime you comment. It clog up space n piss me off scrolling down. How zimland?

sorry bro

i love things that are easy to follow a quote makes it easy for people know who you are responding to

even if i dont quote as long people are responding you are forced to control down

zim is like nigeria power shortages, water cuts poor roads corruptions
Re: Coming To Naijaland by ITbomb(m): 5:21pm On Oct 20, 2010
Did you say corruption. Wow we are no. 3 in the world. Whatz your position?

(1) (2) (Reply)

They All Say We Look Like Brother And Sister! / Why Do Most Guys Do This? / Why Are Guys Now Doing This? *pictures*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.