Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,016 members, 7,953,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:30 AM

Twitter Goes Wild After Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At Her Crush - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twitter Goes Wild After Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At Her Crush (11042 Views)

She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included / Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer / What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Goes Wild After Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At Her Crush by daviesblaze(m): 2:58pm On Aug 13, 2019
I'm currently taking applications.
Apply on time cool
Re: Twitter Goes Wild After Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At Her Crush by Hotworta1: 3:13pm On Aug 13, 2019
akinade28:
The lady deserves some accolades. I salute her courage and boldness
As a fellow lady, I can never ever try this.
What happen if guy rejects me or isn't interested
I will literally die of embarrassment

It takes a "sweet special kind of craze lady" to that...if u are not such,you aint it!

Something I can boldly do...
Re: Twitter Goes Wild After Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At Her Crush by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 13, 2019
akinade28:
It's time to know that guys dey try.. Learn how to handle rejection too tongue

1 Like

Re: Twitter Goes Wild After Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At Her Crush by femi4: 3:37pm On Aug 13, 2019
akinade28:
What about guys that are facing rejection everyday ....Are they immune to embarrassment
Re: Twitter Goes Wild After Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At Her Crush by SirMichael1: 4:17pm On Aug 13, 2019
akinade28:

Handling rejection are part of the things that makes you real man, it toughens you up and you build emotional stamina
Abeg nobody should quote me unnecessarily oo, I am only joking.

You'd better be joking.
Re: Twitter Goes Wild After Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At Her Crush by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 13, 2019
akinade28:

That's why she's educated and you're probably not. Probably lol
Re: Twitter Goes Wild After Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At Her Crush by zicoraads: 4:22pm On Aug 13, 2019
Pocohantas, see your mates. undecided

1 Like

Re: Twitter Goes Wild After Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At Her Crush by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 13, 2019
I just want to fall in love. This lady made things look so easy. Wish I could just get something like this cos I'm tired searching self

1 Like

Re: Twitter Goes Wild After Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At Her Crush by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 13, 2019
akinade28:

Handling rejection are part of the things that makes you real man, it toughens you up and you build emotional stamina
Sorry to tell u that some of us don't handle rejection well. I think I was rejected twice and stopped trying
Re: Twitter Goes Wild After Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At Her Crush by nicepoker101(m): 4:33pm On Aug 13, 2019
Four years experience in what. Daughter of jezebel
Re: Twitter Goes Wild After Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At Her Crush by rashfat(m): 4:34pm On Aug 13, 2019
akinade28:

A trial will convince you
Re: Twitter Goes Wild After Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At Her Crush by akinade28(f): 4:36pm On Aug 13, 2019
oghenerobo91:

Sorry to tell u that some of us don't handle rejection well. I think I was rejected twice and stopped trying
Eh yah, that doesn't mean you stop trying though
Re: Twitter Goes Wild After Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At Her Crush by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 13, 2019
akinade28:

Eh yah, that doesn't mean you stop trying though
My dear, I have stopped for almost a year.
There are other issues though
Re: Twitter Goes Wild After Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At Her Crush by pocohantas(f): 4:46pm On Aug 13, 2019
zicoraads:
Pocohantas, see your mates. undecided

All the guys I shot are dead na.
I don't miss... grin

1 Like

Re: Twitter Goes Wild After Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At Her Crush by seunmohmoh(f): 4:51pm On Aug 13, 2019
Space booked
Re: Twitter Goes Wild After Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At Her Crush by Pharaoh4rin(m): 5:18pm On Aug 13, 2019
Rolly22:

Same way we guys feel when you ladies reject our advances.

Na lie. Guys don't feel dsame way girls feels. Ladies feels worse. Guys without money have more confidence self and if rejected, they opt for another one

1 Like

Re: Twitter Goes Wild After Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At Her Crush by Bitnet(m): 5:34pm On Aug 13, 2019
what is the differences between soapy and rape (Part 2) - naira marley soapy
see how fans react to this questions, cant believed what am hearing, please watch and share for more fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNV8VlmESco
Re: Twitter Goes Wild After Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At Her Crush by Mystic2019: 6:23pm On Aug 13, 2019
DrObiHogan:

DrObiHogan:

Re: Twitter Goes Wild After Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At Her Crush by GistNet: 6:55pm On Aug 13, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Twitter Goes Wild After Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At Her Crush by memoryking: 7:01pm On Aug 13, 2019
Register your business for N20, 000 and Register your Company for N50,000.
Call: 08100193574
Genuine and efficient.
Re: Twitter Goes Wild After Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At Her Crush by healthserve(m): 7:58pm On Aug 13, 2019
Haba.
Re: Twitter Goes Wild After Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At Her Crush by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 13, 2019
akinade28:

my dear, rejection affects both party.. and most guy like it when a girl is pure in her words especially likeness and if he don't like you .. mature ones will tell you (an answer). young boy will have fun or just avoid you.
my experience two days ago. A young beauty Tailow I have been admiring but have not made some moves because of her believe (religion)... I never new she too was admiring me so when I went to get mum dress (late 6pm) before going back to where I live I went to her shop.. hahaha dis girl get mind dey show me her two egg row kia I was totally ..... (Angered, Sex is not a approach method to have, keep, start relationship).
now if she see me she will hide or turn her back either to change route... I like her but never.. it better to say it in a mannered way than publicly bring out the stupidity the person posses, better still keep silent let is die off
Re: Twitter Goes Wild After Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At Her Crush by EbukaHades10(m): 9:18pm On Aug 13, 2019
akinade28:

Oh!!!! Not to be rude but

Re: Twitter Goes Wild After Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At Her Crush by Guest911: 9:36pm On Aug 13, 2019
Hotworta1:

It takes a "sweet special kind of craze lady" to that...if u are not such,you aint it!

Something I can boldly do...
I would love a sweet special kind of craze lady would you be kind enough to fill the void space in my heart kiss
Re: Twitter Goes Wild After Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At Her Crush by Hotworta1: 9:54pm On Aug 13, 2019
Guest911:
I would love a sweet special kind of craze lady would you be kind enough to fill the void space in my heart kiss

Lol.

*Bear hugs*

1 Like

Re: Twitter Goes Wild After Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At Her Crush by Guest911: 10:08pm On Aug 13, 2019
Hotworta1:

Lol.

*Bear hugs*
*Blushing*
I do have solid experience as well, I’m pretty sure you would love to see what you would probably stand to gain and the rest in the dm wink
We can start off with a PM
Re: Twitter Goes Wild After Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At Her Crush by Deepocean(m): 10:18pm On Aug 13, 2019
You guys should try to understand Akinade's view, the emotional state level of men was reinforced to withstand and absorb rejection more than that of women, men are supposed to do the wooing, hence, the ability and strenght to accept rejection which may come aftermath was built in men by nature since the time immemorial. It is not the norm for ladies to approach guys, which makes it also not to be very convenient ánd palatable for them to accept rejection as men would accept rejection and move on, I asked a friend out a few months ago and I was rejected, with all the certainty of acceptance I perceived in our friendship which caused me to let out my mind's content, what pained me most was the fact that she knew I loved her, and she was giving me greenlight to ask her out, even some friends of mine and hers that aren't that close thought we were dating due to our closeness, most of the time she came visit, my neighbors used call her "our wife" in which she never reacted negatively, she happens to be the reason I did not ask out one of my university faculty mate that we met not long in a conference three of us atteneded together, and when I did asked her out, she rejected bluntly, I manned up and let life continue.
Re: Twitter Goes Wild After Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At Her Crush by Amuocha: 10:24pm On Aug 13, 2019
Buhari sef angry
Re: Twitter Goes Wild After Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At Her Crush by Hotworta1: 10:41pm On Aug 13, 2019
Guest911:

*Blushing*
I do have solid experience as well, I’m pretty sure you would love to see what you would probably stand to gain and the rest in the dm wink
We can start off with a PM

Lmao

You have a penalty kick already

1 Like

Re: Twitter Goes Wild After Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At Her Crush by Nobody: 11:57pm On Aug 13, 2019
akinade28:

Real men should be this, real men should be that... Until you push someone's son to the grave.
The term 'real men' has been overused by you women for selfish reasons.

We are all humans first. Stop toxic masculinity

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Trick How To Make A Lady Beg You For Sex[simple Steps] / This Is How Big My Manhood Is Pic / Young Lady Releases Her Nudes By Her Self

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.