Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Twitter Goes Wild After Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At Her Crush - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twitter Goes Wild After Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At Her Crush (10909 Views)

She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included / Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer / What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Goes Wild After Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At Her Crush by YorubaWarrior: 1:51am On Aug 14, 2019
akinade28:

Handling rejection are part of the things that makes you real man, it toughens you up and you build emotional stamina
Abeg nobody should quote me unnecessarily oo, I am only joking.

Re: Twitter Goes Wild After Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At Her Crush by rosy1992(f): 2:44am On Aug 14, 2019
This lady is courageous and superb, She amazed me. It seems she got attracted to his charisma. I believe she has been stalking him for a while online.
Re: Twitter Goes Wild After Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At Her Crush by Olanipekun1: 6:28am On Aug 14, 2019
[s][quote author=YorubaWarrior post=81234456][/quote][/s]
rubbish
Re: Twitter Goes Wild After Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At Her Crush by Kingluqman(m): 7:52am On Aug 14, 2019
Smart girl... she’s trying to avoid Shiloh. She’s a go getter

grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Still Single Because I Haven’t Seen A Man That Can Handle My Backside / What I Found In My Fiance's Car / She loved the sex but forgot we were not married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.