Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,763 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

WHAT YOU Need to Write a Book with a Phone — Start to Finish & Publish on Amazon - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WHAT YOU Need to Write a Book with a Phone — Start to Finish & Publish on Amazon (1564 Views)

When Couples Start To Resemble Each Other (Photos) / Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? / 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WHAT YOU Need to Write a Book with a Phone — Start to Finish & Publish on Amazon by iLegendd(m): 3:22pm On Aug 13, 2019
What You Need to Write a Book with a Phone From Start to Finish and Publish on Amazon

1. Notepad (for typing)
2. Google doc. (for formatting)
3. Ginger, Grammarly, or ProWritingAid (for proofreading)
4. Adobe Photoshop app or canva.com (for cover design)
5. www.zamzar.com (for converting from doc. to ePub, PDF, etc.)

Note: For checking plagiarism, use CopyScape. Luckily, I don't check plagiarism because I write from scratch, but if you're hiring a ghostwriter, then use it.

Always set your browser to desktop view to get a bigger screen. After you've made enough money, please buy a laptop.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WHAT YOU Need to Write a Book with a Phone — Start to Finish & Publish on Amazon by fcdgrand(m): 3:26pm On Aug 13, 2019
thanks bro i have a mini laptop i am good to go
Re: WHAT YOU Need to Write a Book with a Phone — Start to Finish & Publish on Amazon by oceanized25(m): 4:34pm On Aug 13, 2019
iLegendd:
What You Need to Write a Book with a Phone From Start to Finish and Publish on Amazon

1. Notepad (for typing)

Note: For checking plagiarism, use CopyScape. Luckily, I don't check plagiarism because I write from scratch, but if you're hiring a ghostwriter, then use it.

Always set your browser to desktop view to get a bigger screen. After you've made enough money, please buy a laptop.
thanks bro,my mini laptop is faulty but I will try this.

1 Like

Re: WHAT YOU Need to Write a Book with a Phone — Start to Finish & Publish on Amazon by oceanized25(m): 4:35pm On Aug 13, 2019
iLegendd:

1. Notepad (for typing)

Thanks bro,my mini laptop is faulty but I will try this.....the books on Amazon,are they supposed to be in epub or pdf?
Re: WHAT YOU Need to Write a Book with a Phone — Start to Finish & Publish on Amazon by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 13, 2019
Thanks Ilegendd do you know anything about selfpublishing??
Re: WHAT YOU Need to Write a Book with a Phone — Start to Finish & Publish on Amazon by iLegendd(m): 4:44pm On Aug 13, 2019
Blackivy27:
Thanks
Ilegendd do you know anything about selfpublishing??
Exactly what this thread is about. It has different names like book publishing, Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP), self-publishing, Amazon publishing, etc.

It's all the same thing, but called different names.
Re: WHAT YOU Need to Write a Book with a Phone — Start to Finish & Publish on Amazon by iLegendd(m): 4:47pm On Aug 13, 2019
oceanized25:
Thanks bro,my mini laptop is faulty but I will try this.....the books on Amazon,are they supposed to be in epub or pdf?

Kindle = ePub
Paperback = PDF

Though, you can still use .doc for both, but prefer the above.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: WHAT YOU Need to Write a Book with a Phone — Start to Finish & Publish on Amazon by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 13, 2019
iLegendd:
Exactly what this thread is about. It has different names like book publishing, Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP), self-publishing, Amazon publishing, etc.

It's all the same thing, but called different names.
Okay... How do i go about it please?
Re: WHAT YOU Need to Write a Book with a Phone — Start to Finish & Publish on Amazon by iLegendd(m): 4:52pm On Aug 13, 2019
Blackivy27:
Okay... How do i go about it please?
YouTube and Google have all you need for free. Just search for "How to publish a book on Amazon KDP," and you'll read and watch what you need to do to get started.

1 Like

Re: WHAT YOU Need to Write a Book with a Phone — Start to Finish & Publish on Amazon by adeboi1: 8:24am On Aug 14, 2019
Pls i need the password to the business section on wetclef
Re: WHAT YOU Need to Write a Book with a Phone — Start to Finish & Publish on Amazon by iLegendd(m): 9:03am On Aug 14, 2019
adeboi1:
Pls i need the password to the business section on wetclef
Restricted area.
Re: WHAT YOU Need to Write a Book with a Phone — Start to Finish & Publish on Amazon by adeboi1: 9:08am On Aug 14, 2019
iLegendd:
Restricted area.

Okay
Re: WHAT YOU Need to Write a Book with a Phone — Start to Finish & Publish on Amazon by iLegendd(m): 9:21am On Aug 14, 2019

1 Like

Re: WHAT YOU Need to Write a Book with a Phone — Start to Finish & Publish on Amazon by Preciousgirl(f): 10:22am On Aug 14, 2019
Great
Re: WHAT YOU Need to Write a Book with a Phone — Start to Finish & Publish on Amazon by iLegendd(m): 1:08pm On Oct 03, 2019
Best phone writing app is: Keep My Note. Go on playstore and download it.

Reason it's the best: auto save, auto backup, auto synch to Google Drive and much more.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WHAT YOU Need to Write a Book with a Phone — Start to Finish & Publish on Amazon by kings2079(m): 4:21pm On Oct 03, 2019
boss how can I get in touch with you, because am ready to pay learn how to publish my books on amazon
Re: WHAT YOU Need to Write a Book with a Phone — Start to Finish & Publish on Amazon by iLegendd(m): 7:16pm On Oct 03, 2019
kings2079:
boss how can I get in touch with you, because am ready to pay learn how to publish my books on amazon

Great move. Luckily, 99% of all you need are free on Google and YouTube.

For now, our coaching program is unavailable. When it's back, I'll let you know. For the mean time, use Google and YouTube, or you can look for any available mentor around you.

(1) (Reply)

When A Girl You Toast Say You Should Give Her Time To Think About It / See How This Guy Romance His Girlfriend In A Funny Way / Need A Man For My Single Mom. Any Idea?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.