Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,231 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

How Do I Gain Weight - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Gain Weight (2078 Views)

Wetin I Gain If She No Get Nyansh? / Too Much Sex Makes You Lose Weight As Guys And Gain Weight As Babes, How True? / Man Lives With His 2 Big-sized Girlfriends, Wants Them To Gain More Weight (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Gain Weight by Breezysdesign: 4:50pm On Aug 13, 2019
Good afternoon my fellow nairalanders, please don't mind my grammatical blunders, I am a 29years old, finished school like four years ago, my problem is I don't look my age a bit, some people might think am in my 20-23years age bracket. My family members are not the weighty type but maybe after school with reduced stress they'll start getting fat. my case is different, I tend not to get fat at all, I am into business have workers I pay as such I have much time to rest. I have a girlfriend that cares much about me, she complains about me not fat too, some time people term me to be her younger brother cause she is kinda mature, I have taken drugs such as feed fine. I have had a whole lot of solutions on this forum. Please I need a recommendation on what to take ranging from what to eat, what drugs that could help me gain weight in a short while. Sorry for the long epistle, but I need your candid advice.. am actually looking too small
Re: How Do I Gain Weight by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 13, 2019
Sweet heart. Be comfortable with yourself
im slim, very slim and tall. Anyone i come across would always point this out to me. And i began to feel timid around people like there was something wrong with me. But to others they saw me like the model type. Fat or skinny, this is me. If anyone doesnt like it they can hang themselves
and the way you carry yourself matters alot. Nothing can make you fatter than your genes have been programmed. You might add little weight though. Love yourself.
Its attractive.

9 Likes

Re: How Do I Gain Weight by mmadu5(m): 5:06pm On Aug 13, 2019
dude seriously ? some people are looking to lose weight your hoping to gain, why dont you go and make money and settle down start having families , you dont have a problem atall

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Gain Weight by carter009(m): 5:11pm On Aug 13, 2019
Am telling you.
mmadu5:
dude seriously ? some people are looking to lose weight your hoping to gain, why dont you go and make money and settle down start having families , you dont have a problem atall
Re: How Do I Gain Weight by McCoy662(m): 5:21pm On Aug 13, 2019
mehn it doesn't feel good but in life, no one is perfect. I have learnt to balance my weaknesses with my strength, maybe, just maybe everybody is not created to be muscular. just do your best and put your minds off it, the situation may gradually improve. over thinking could put u at a higher risk of weight loss.

Las Las, we gon be alright!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Gain Weight by tee59(f): 5:28pm On Aug 13, 2019
Don't create a problem for yourself where there's none.
Re: How Do I Gain Weight by RoyalBlu(f): 5:53pm On Aug 13, 2019
Eat enough sweet potato on a daily for a week. You'll def see changes.

You can garnish it with different orishirishi like beans, veggies, butter, eggs...

The boiled or baked one is best.

Cheers to your new weight in a week's time wink

1 Like

Re: How Do I Gain Weight by millionboi2: 6:10pm On Aug 13, 2019
Breezysdesign:
Good afternoon my fellow nairalanders, please don't mind my grammatical blunders, I am a 29years old, finished school like four years ago, my problem is I don't look my age a bit, some people might think am in my 20-23years age bracket. My family members are not the weighty type but maybe after school with reduced stress they'll start getting fat. my case is different, I tend not to get fat at all, I am into business have workers I pay as such I have much time to rest. I have a girlfriend that cares much about me, she complains about me not fat too, some time people term me to be her younger brother cause she is kinda mature, I have taken drugs such as feed fine. I have had a whole lot of solutions on this forum. Please I need a recommendation on what to take ranging from what to eat, what drugs that could help me gain weight in a short while. Sorry for the long epistle, but I need your candid advice.. am actually looking too small
Stop thinking about it,ur girlfriend loves u bcoz of ur money......it is very healthy to b slim .
Re: How Do I Gain Weight by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:16pm On Aug 13, 2019
bro, why not increase your calories intake?

take foods that are high in calories.

also, eat a lot of carbohydrate foods.

if you eat like 3 times a day, increase it to 4 or 5 times.

u can start eating food that contains a lot of oil.
you can start eating fried plantain regularly, eat fried egg with boiled yam regularly.

ensure you don't feel hungry before you eat another food. but there is no food that will make you add more fat/flesh than food that contains a lot of oil and carbohydrate. so, u gotta take food that contains them regularly.

for you to be able to keep up with this, go to a pharmacy and ask for a good blood tonic.
if you can do this for like 3 weeks or so, u should start seeing changes already.

I won't recommend all these weight gaining pills and drugs.

also, fruits to be taken regularly: banana, dates (debino), and tiger nuts.

trust me, if you can keep up with this, u should start seeing results in 3 weeks.

note, too much oil is not that good for your health, so u should know how to control things in the first month.

pls, eat those fruits regularly too, they do work.

stay blessed, bro.
Re: How Do I Gain Weight by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:18pm On Aug 13, 2019
Blackivy27:
im slim, very slim and tall. Anyone i come across would always point this out to me. And i began to feel timid around people like there was something wrong with me. But to others they saw me like the model type. Fat or skinny, this is me. If anyone doesnt like it they can hang themselves
and the way you carry yourself matters alot. Nothing can make you fatter than your genes have been programmed. You might add little weight though. Love yourself.
Its attractive.

@bolded.

says who?
Re: How Do I Gain Weight by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:20pm On Aug 13, 2019
RoyalBlu:
Eat enough sweet potato on a daily for a week. You'll def see changes.
You can garnish it with different orishirishi like beans, veggies, butter, eggs...

The boiled or baked one is best.

Cheers to your new weight in a week's time wink

this also works.
Re: How Do I Gain Weight by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 13, 2019
MrNipplesLover:

@bolded.

says who?
If one is genetically slim he/she will be. It would be difficult to add weight unlike someone who has recessive genes for being fat. If he is homologous slim, he will be slim. If he had heterozygous genes then he might get fat.
either way, selflove.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Gain Weight by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 13, 2019
How much do you weigh?
Re: How Do I Gain Weight by nuggarito: 8:27pm On Aug 13, 2019
It's very simple, I'll tell you what will work for your type of body system. It's quite simple but rather impossible (since nigeria is a country in which you must hustle)

Eat breakfast then sleep, same as lunch and dinner, sleep alot, it's very important, just eat and sleep alot. It works out for people with this kind of body.
Re: How Do I Gain Weight by themaestro08(m): 8:48pm On Aug 13, 2019
Stay away from drugs, you don't necessarily need it to add weight to begin with. Its not a healthy choice. That said. In my opinion WWW.WIKIHOW.COM is the best place to get professional advice from certified experts on how to add weight. Try it. Am sure you will thank me in your heart.

Am also in the same boat with you.
Re: How Do I Gain Weight by themaestro08(m): 8:52pm On Aug 13, 2019
mmadu5:
fat or muscle? There is difference between adding fat and building muscles, pretty sure the op is inclined to the latter.

Many guys hate fat but fancy muscles.
Re: How Do I Gain Weight by themaestro08(m): 8:56pm On Aug 13, 2019
MrNipplesLover:

you can start eating fried plantain regularly, eat fried egg with boiled yam regularly.

ensure you don't feel hungry before you eat another food. but there is no food that will make you add more fat/flesh than food that contains a lot of oil and carbohydrate. so, u gotta take food that contains them regularly.

for you to be able to keep up with this, go to a pharmacy and ask for a good blood tonic.
if you can do this for like 3 weeks or so, u should start seeing changes already.

trust me, if you can keep up with this, u should start seeing results in 3 weeks.

note, too much oil is not that good for your health, so u should know how to control things in the first month.

How does taking much of fried foods fried with saturated oil helps the op in gaining weight?

stay blessed, bro.
Re: How Do I Gain Weight by themaestro08(m): 8:58pm On Aug 13, 2019
MrNipplesLover:

How does taking much of fried foods fried with saturated oil helps the op in gaining weight?

stay blessed, bro.
Re: How Do I Gain Weight by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:39pm On Aug 13, 2019
themaestro08:

see, just tell the OP to follow the suggestions I gave, and report after 3 weeks of the practice.

I will continue following this thread.

stay blessed, bro.
Re: How Do I Gain Weight by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:41pm On Aug 13, 2019
Blackivy27:
If one is genetically slim he/she will be. It would be difficult to add weight unlike someone who has recessive genes for being fat. If he is homologous slim, he will be slim. If he had heterozygous genes then he might get fat.
either way, selflove.

though, I don't agree.

but, I agree to disagree.

stay blessed, sis.
Re: How Do I Gain Weight by hardon1(m): 10:54pm On Aug 13, 2019
its better you gain prick than gaining weight, grin grin grin though women dont particularly like very slim guys sha. but who flesh help
Re: How Do I Gain Weight by Casemiro(m): 11:37am On Jan 28, 2020
op, I know say you don fat like cow now
.cheesy

Breezysdesign
Re: How Do I Gain Weight by Greystone: 1:10pm On Jan 28, 2020
Its attractive.

Gbam.
Re: How Do I Gain Weight by Clinghton: 1:23pm On Jan 28, 2020
Hit the gym and follow a heathy diet.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Billionaire Settles His Sidechick With $38 Million As A ‘breakup Fee" / Top 10 Richest Kannywood Actresses 2021 / From Zero Naira to Freedom and Laziness — The Unspoken Truth [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.