Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Couple Spotted Having Sex Inside A Car, Shamed By Residents. Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Spotted Having Sex Inside A Car, Shamed By Residents. Photos (9639 Views)

Couple Caught Having Sekz In A Car, Shamed By Residents -photos / Couple Caught Having Sex In A Car, Shamed By Residents (photos) / Couple Caught Having Sex In A Car, Shamed By Residents (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple Spotted Having Sex Inside A Car, Shamed By Residents. Photos by dainformant(m): 5:47am On Dec 10, 2018
A couple was caught pants down having sex inside a car in a residential area. According to reports, some of the residents noticed the unusual movement of the car that was parked in an isolated area along the street and decided to check out what was happening.

They were surprised to see the couple having sex inside the car in broad daylight. The said lady is rumoured to be engaged and was seen in the act with her alleged lover.

The residents bashed the couple for deciding to take bring their private affair to their street rather than get a room. 

According to Facebook user John who didn't give the exact location of the incident, the couple were embarrassed before they were chased away from the area. 

Internet users have reacted to the trending pictures which surfaced online, with many saying the couple did nothing wrong and didn't deserve to be shamed since they are both adults. 

See reactions below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/12/couple-spotted-having-sex-inside-a-car-shamed-by-residents-photos.html

1 Like

Re: Couple Spotted Having Sex Inside A Car, Shamed By Residents. Photos by dainformant(m): 5:47am On Dec 10, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Couple Spotted Having Sex Inside A Car, Shamed By Residents. Photos by izzou(m): 5:49am On Dec 10, 2018
grin

angry angry angry angry angry

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Couple Spotted Having Sex Inside A Car, Shamed By Residents. Photos by Rextizzle(m): 5:51am On Dec 10, 2018
In broad daylight? they must be sick.
Re: Couple Spotted Having Sex Inside A Car, Shamed By Residents. Photos by Nobody: 5:55am On Dec 10, 2018
just like what a commenter said, I did drive and hit people out of the way ... as long as she isn't someone in the neighborhood wife or daughter and I'm not using someone's car.

y intrude my privacy and enjoyment when I never cum ... all hell shall be let loose walahi

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Couple Spotted Having Sex Inside A Car, Shamed By Residents. Photos by pyyxxaro: 5:56am On Dec 10, 2018
See the way she fell the seat in the 1st pik

You would she was ready go finish the guy with cowgirl/ Cobra obukwokwo style cool

To lash for motor de sweet shaaa tongue

3 Likes

Re: Couple Spotted Having Sex Inside A Car, Shamed By Residents. Photos by Uglymugg: 5:57am On Dec 10, 2018
You're not supposed to be seen having sex in Nigeria. Nobody is having sex oh, everybody in Nigeria is pure.

11 Likes

Re: Couple Spotted Having Sex Inside A Car, Shamed By Residents. Photos by dkronicle(m): 5:58am On Dec 10, 2018
If this was me. Two intruders may experience hit and run. Why Africans dey like behave like cave men. Who no dey Bleep for him car for the past 7years.

6 Likes

Re: Couple Spotted Having Sex Inside A Car, Shamed By Residents. Photos by Olalan(m): 6:03am On Dec 10, 2018
For people saying what's the resident business don't they realise that the couples action is a nuisance to the public

1 Like

Re: Couple Spotted Having Sex Inside A Car, Shamed By Residents. Photos by CityNGR: 6:07am On Dec 10, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Couple Spotted Having Sex Inside A Car, Shamed By Residents. Photos by GuyWise101(m): 6:10am On Dec 10, 2018
I was there yesterday, the said girl is a well known ashawo in the neighborhood,

I have bleeped her multiple times sef.
Re: Couple Spotted Having Sex Inside A Car, Shamed By Residents. Photos by happybee: 6:27am On Dec 10, 2018
How the car dey move take concern them?
People no dey mind them business for this country people..
Wetin be their own, is it their car or Fvck or wife? O don't get...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Spotted Having Sex Inside A Car, Shamed By Residents. Photos by MVLOX(m): 6:31am On Dec 10, 2018
lol
Re: Couple Spotted Having Sex Inside A Car, Shamed By Residents. Photos by phorget(m): 6:44am On Dec 10, 2018
The girl should be very careful least someone decides to steal her leopard skin underwear. taink u
Re: Couple Spotted Having Sex Inside A Car, Shamed By Residents. Photos by LegendaryLover(m): 6:48am On Dec 10, 2018
doctorkush:
just like what a commenter said, I did drive and hit people out of the way ... as long as she isn't someone in the neighborhood wife or daughter and I'm not using someone's car.

y intrude my privacy and enjoyment when I never cum ... all hell shall be let loose walahi

it's wrong cos the car is not tinted glasses, children may pass and c such

1 Like

Re: Couple Spotted Having Sex Inside A Car, Shamed By Residents. Photos by Nobody: 6:51am On Dec 10, 2018
angry
Nigerian and busy body eh. Most of those shaming the couple are 'unexposed' hypocrites in as much as d sex was consensual, why intrude in their privacy?
During my youthful days, me and my babes usually explore our fantasy outside in d night even in the presence of her friends whom came to spend the weekend with us.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Spotted Having Sex Inside A Car, Shamed By Residents. Photos by daddytime(m): 6:56am On Dec 10, 2018
Intruders...

Na the cum wey dem interrupt pain me pass

Mtcheew

Babe oya make we change location. ..

2 Likes

Re: Couple Spotted Having Sex Inside A Car, Shamed By Residents. Photos by Gossiplover: 7:03am On Dec 10, 2018
their privacy wouldn't have been invaded if they had not made it public. No one would have disturbed them while having sex in a room. Imagine if children had passed and seen them banging. It happened in broad daylight not even at night. That is called indecency and public nuisance. This is shameful.

NyenwePHC:
angry
Nigerian and busy body eh. Most of those shaming the couple are 'unexposed' hypocrites in as much as d sex was consensual, why intrude in their privacy?
During my youthful days, me and my babes usually explore our fantasy outside in d night even in the presence of her friends whom came to spend the weekend with us.
Re: Couple Spotted Having Sex Inside A Car, Shamed By Residents. Photos by carzola(m): 7:07am On Dec 10, 2018
Having sex in my car is not a crime
The way I would have fought those
People for intruding into my privacy ehhn
And even the way them fall the girl hand sef

1 Like

Re: Couple Spotted Having Sex Inside A Car, Shamed By Residents. Photos by ChiefAzubuike(f): 7:16am On Dec 10, 2018
How is this a crime? Na their automobile?

2 Likes

Re: Couple Spotted Having Sex Inside A Car, Shamed By Residents. Photos by speedyconnect3: 7:25am On Dec 10, 2018
Is that naija considering the driving side in the pic?

See the steering..
Re: Couple Spotted Having Sex Inside A Car, Shamed By Residents. Photos by Randy100: 9:03am On Dec 10, 2018
There are things that should be done in secret. We all do this but in secret.
Re: Couple Spotted Having Sex Inside A Car, Shamed By Residents. Photos by dollyjoy(f): 9:10am On Dec 10, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
How is this a crime? Na their automobile?
I wonder oo
Re: Couple Spotted Having Sex Inside A Car, Shamed By Residents. Photos by Arthurity1(m): 9:19am On Dec 10, 2018
The stupidity in this country is rife! If they like let them have sex on the main road, how is it anybody's business?

1 Like

Re: Couple Spotted Having Sex Inside A Car, Shamed By Residents. Photos by melanch(m): 9:23am On Dec 10, 2018
This is wrong! No more privacy. But what sre they doing at the front seat. Backseat don finish?

You are making 0.02 daily in your website. Let me help you increase your traffic via SEO backlinks like TED.com etc. Contact me. I have 300 authority websites for backlinks.
Re: Couple Spotted Having Sex Inside A Car, Shamed By Residents. Photos by Kharol1234: 9:57am On Dec 10, 2018
GuyWise101:
I was there yesterday, the said girl is a well known ashawo in the neighborhood,

baba lie small small which area e happen?
Re: Couple Spotted Having Sex Inside A Car, Shamed By Residents. Photos by Chubhie: 10:10am On Dec 10, 2018
GuyWise101:

These sti's and std's you people are sharing.... There's God o.
Re: Couple Spotted Having Sex Inside A Car, Shamed By Residents. Photos by malachi123: 10:14am On Dec 10, 2018
Re: Couple Spotted Having Sex Inside A Car, Shamed By Residents. Photos by shinaxurdick: 11:20am On Dec 10, 2018
hummmmm

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are You Single? / Whose Sister Is This? Slayqueen Or Nay! / How Much Must A Man Have To Be Ready For Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.