Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

You Have No Right To Be Angry Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Cheated. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Have No Right To Be Angry Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Cheated. (855 Views)

My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? / Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? / Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Have No Right To Be Angry Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Cheated. by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 14, 2019
until u both agree to get married there s entirely no reason to get worked up.
Re: You Have No Right To Be Angry Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Cheated. by DanDeeBoss(m): 11:23am On Aug 14, 2019
Everyone is single until married Abi?? cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: You Have No Right To Be Angry Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Cheated. by XhosaNostra(f): 11:25am On Aug 14, 2019

Re: You Have No Right To Be Angry Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Cheated. by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 14, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Everyone is single until married Abi?? cheesycheesy
simple
Re: You Have No Right To Be Angry Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Cheated. by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 14, 2019
XhosaNostra:
yea. if u think otherwise, then state ur reasons why.
Re: You Have No Right To Be Angry Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Cheated. by Nostradamus: 11:35am On Aug 14, 2019
Something tells me the o.p is a chronic cheat!!

3 Likes

Re: You Have No Right To Be Angry Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Cheated. by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 14, 2019
Someone should hold my earrings plz. op what did you say??

2 Likes

Re: You Have No Right To Be Angry Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Cheated. by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 14, 2019
chenzen:

you dont mind your gf cheating?? :/
Re: You Have No Right To Be Angry Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Cheated. by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:43am On Aug 14, 2019
If one does not learn to be faithful while dating, is it when married that he or she will be able to adjust to being faithful automatically? It can never work.
chenzen:
Re: You Have No Right To Be Angry Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Cheated. by XhosaNostra(f): 11:45am On Aug 14, 2019
chenzen:

Every relationship has terms & conditions, depending on the people involved. I don't expect to find myself in an open relationship, when I didn't sign up for one. So of course, I'm not just going to get angry, but very angry if someone cheats on me despite what we have agreed upon. A marriage is supposed to be a binding, long-term contract between two people, to pledge their undying love & fidelity to each other. But there also exists other type of contracts, these on a more temporary basis or for as long as you're together, where you both make promises never to stray. Not all of us are built for uncertain & willy-nilly relationships with no terms or conditions.
Re: You Have No Right To Be Angry Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Cheated. by AstroG: 11:47am On Aug 14, 2019
chenzen:

2 Likes

Re: You Have No Right To Be Angry Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Cheated. by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 14, 2019
Blackivy27:
you dont mind your gf cheating?? :/
not at all
Re: You Have No Right To Be Angry Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Cheated. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 14, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
If one does not learn to be faithful while dating, is it when married that he or she will be able to adjust to being faithful automatically? It can never work.
when a lady agrees to date u it doesn't indirectly means they re tied to u
Re: You Have No Right To Be Angry Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Cheated. by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 14, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Every relationship has terms & conditions, depending on the people involved. I don't expect to find myself in an open relationship, when I didn't sign up for one. So of course, I'm not just going to get angry, but very angry if someone cheats on me despite what we have agreed upon. A marriage is supposed to be a binding, long-term contract between two people, to pledge their undying love & fidelity to each other. But there also exists other type of contracts, these on a more temporary basis or for as long as you're together, where you both make promises never to stray. Not all of us are built for uncertain & willy-nilly relationships with no terms or conditions.
there are no such things as terms and conditions unless the lady in question clearly stated her terms before agreeing to date a guy if he agrees to it.
Re: You Have No Right To Be Angry Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Cheated. by XhosaNostra(f): 12:19pm On Aug 14, 2019
chenzen:
there are no such things as terms and conditions unless the lady in question clearly stated her terms before agreeing to date a guy if he agrees to it.

Exactly, so what are you disputing?
Re: You Have No Right To Be Angry Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Cheated. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 14, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Exactly, so what are you disputing?
what I am saying is... ladies initially gives no conditions neither does the guy... they just kickstart the relationship with high hopes that he/she will not Express themselves intimately with someone else.... and so if that happens no one should have any reason to be sad or feel bad.
Re: You Have No Right To Be Angry Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Cheated. by ednut1(m): 12:28pm On Aug 14, 2019
Cheaters won't stop after marriage
Re: You Have No Right To Be Angry Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Cheated. by XhosaNostra(f): 12:30pm On Aug 14, 2019
chenzen:
what I am saying is... ladies initially gives no conditions neither does the guy... they just kickstart the relationship with high hopes that he/she will not Express themselves intimately with someone else.... and so if that happens no one should have any reason to be sad or feel bad.

If that happens, yes. But that doesn't happen in every relationship. Some of us communicate these expectations at the very beginning, to ensure these kind of issues don't come to haunt us later on.
Re: You Have No Right To Be Angry Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Cheated. by doris4u(f): 12:41pm On Aug 14, 2019
I think nowadays relationship should be enjoyed as much as u want to, pray and hope for the best because no matter the conditions you put, anybody that won't end up with u won't end up with u. Life is full of risks
Re: You Have No Right To Be Angry Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Cheated. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 14, 2019
XhosaNostra:

If that happens, yes. But that doesn't happen in every relationship. Some of us communicate these expectations at the very beginning, to ensure these kind of issues don't come to haunt us later on.
true. the sole aim of every relationship should be marriage. But for so many it's just for fun and adventure. I see no reason why a lady good and matured enough to be married, will waste just waste away sticking to one guy for so long hoping that he will propose when there are guys on the side waiting to pounce on that opportunity to spend a lifetime with her as a life partner. I dont blame ladies when they leave all their options open. the real problem are we the guys. we like wasting time.... and when we see her getting along with a serious guy, we get angry...

pls ladies, cheat in peace. dont mind us.

1 Like

Re: You Have No Right To Be Angry Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Cheated. by XhosaNostra(f): 12:44pm On Aug 14, 2019
chenzen:
true. the sole aim of every relationship should be marriage. But for so many it's just for fun and adventure. I see no reason why a lady good and matured enough to be married, will waste just waste away sticking to one guy for so long hoping that he will propose when there are guys on the side waiting to pounce on that opportunity to spend a lifetime with her as a life partner. I dont blame ladies when they leave all their options open. the real problem are we the guys. we like wasting time.... and when we see her getting along with a serious guy, we get angry...

pls ladies, cheat in peace. dont mind us.

Hmmmm...
Re: You Have No Right To Be Angry Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Cheated. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 14, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Hmmmm...
I m tryin' to make a serious point..
imagine a guy who is unserious and doesn't even have any plans about getting married to a lady he's been dating for 5 years, he gets mad when he perceives her cheating... now imagine if she chooses to be faithful as a good woman that she is... he gets tired of her after using her, dumps her and gets married to a fresh virgin after dating her for 6 weeks.

huh
Re: You Have No Right To Be Angry Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Cheated. by XhosaNostra(f): 1:07pm On Aug 14, 2019
chenzen:
I m tryin' to make a serious point..
imagine a guy who is unserious and doesn't even have any plans about getting married to a lady he's been dating for 5 years, he gets mad when he perceives her cheating... now imagine if she chooses to be faithful as a good woman that she is... he gets tired of her after using her, dumps her and gets married to a fresh virgin after dating her for 6 weeks.

huh

No, I see your point & I agree with it. I'm just not an advocate of cheating. If a relationship or person doesn't serve a purpose, cut it loose, is more my take on it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Have No Right To Be Angry Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Cheated. by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 14, 2019
XhosaNostra:

No, I see your point & I agree with it. I'm just not an advocate of cheating. If a relationship or person doesn't serve a purpose, cut it loose, is more my take on it.
ok

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Do This Happen Much In Nigerian Universities??? / "Short Women Are Evil" -- 71 Year Old Man Reveals / I Don't Want To Celebrate My Birthday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.