Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Advice Needed For A Soon To Be Husband - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed For A Soon To Be Husband (4107 Views)

Meet Sam Uloko, The Soon-to-be Husband Of Deborah Enenche / My Soon To Be Wife / Crazy: Soon To Be Husband Peeps At Her Private (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice Needed For A Soon To Be Husband by SendAbroad: 1:02am On Aug 15, 2019
GreatResearcher1:
I was on this forum months back, created a thread searching for a lady for marriage. Some girls here picked interest but when I told them what is involved they all backed out.

Two months ago a lady on this forum called me and ask if I was really serious about searching for a wife, I told her I was more than serious. she asked if I've found a lady and my response was "NOT YET". She said she is interested.

At first, I thought it was a joke but I was amazed when she travelled all the way from Lagos to Kaduna to see me.

Dear fellow nairalanders, I want to use this medium to invitie you all to our wedding coming up on the 31st of this month.

I don't know if my wife to be is a nairaland mod. When I told her about creating a thread and inviting nairalanders to our wedding, she warned me not to mention her moniker on the thread.

As a good husband to be, I obeyed her and when I created the thread I didn't mention her moniker. I only uploaded our wedding invitation card.

I am shocked that that thread was deleted and the moniker @GreatResearcher in which I used in creating that thread is banned.

I've called her and ask her if she's the one who banned me and deleted the thread she hung the call on me.

Guys I need advice

Before film start, they always show preview...just take it that you are seeing preview.
Re: Advice Needed For A Soon To Be Husband by OG1BABY(f): 8:32am On Aug 15, 2019
GreatResearcher1:

We derived happiness in different things. What might brings you happiness might not brings others.
That inheritance fuckenly brings me happiness.

Also, the marriage is for a moment.

Wow.... so you mean you're not planning to stay marries to her forever? You're just marrying her because of the inheritance you don't want to loose. I Pity this lady already. All the best

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed For A Soon To Be Husband by victorian(f): 12:00pm On Aug 15, 2019
GreatResearcher1:

U told me I won't get a wife until I accept your God. but I've not just gotten a wife, I've gotten a Queen.

OK I wish u success in ur belief. 31st is the date oo.

And I wish you and your queen well.

There are lots of people out there who don't believe in God. So it's possible u will have your type to marry.

My dear move on and enjoy your marriage. smiley

And greetings to your bride.
Re: Advice Needed For A Soon To Be Husband by Ishilove: 3:19pm On Aug 15, 2019
GreatResearcher1:
Ishilove and Victorian pls the wedding is on 31st of this month. you all are invited.

the thread in which the wedding venue is has been deleted.
Am thinking if this thread will be deleted as well.
Congrats dear. Where's the venue?
Re: Advice Needed For A Soon To Be Husband by Ishilove: 3:21pm On Aug 15, 2019
OG1BABY:

Wow.... so you mean you're not planning to stay marries to her forever? You're just marrying her because of the inheritance you don't want to loose. I Pity this lady already. All the best
He laid out all the cards from the outset so she knows what she is getting herself into

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed For A Soon To Be Husband by Offpoint: 3:26pm On Aug 15, 2019
GreatResearcher1:

My bestie long time. How are you? Marriage preparation has kept me offline for long.

The girl is from Akwa Ibom State and the wedding ceremony is taking place in her state.

Op isn't that uyai... I don't want to complete the moniker?
Re: Advice Needed For A Soon To Be Husband by Offpoint: 3:28pm On Aug 15, 2019
victorian:

I'm doing great here. smiley

And I'm not travelling an inch! Out of Lagos.

I'm the one and only lineage remaining from my late mom ,in fact her splitting image . I have to keep myself safe at all cost. Thanks for the invite, I will pass.

I wish both of you best of luck on the wedding. Happy for you.

lol, I don't expect this kinda comment from you.... dead don't care where you are.
Re: Advice Needed For A Soon To Be Husband by OG1BABY(f): 4:17pm On Aug 15, 2019
Ishilove:

He laid out all the cards from the outset so she knows what she is getting herself into

They really fit then. All the best to them

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed For A Soon To Be Husband by Okoroawusa: 4:27pm On Aug 15, 2019
Oga, abeg no koba us...

Please guys I was no where near this thread
Re: Advice Needed For A Soon To Be Husband by Okoroawusa: 4:27pm On Aug 15, 2019
Oga, abeg no koba us...

Please guys I was no where near this thread
Re: Advice Needed For A Soon To Be Husband by Whispereye: 6:04pm On Aug 15, 2019
Was her name on the invitation card? Maybe that's why she stopped talking?
You can sms to her. Ask what happened and why she does not want to communicate with you.
I can’t keep silent. Think before you get married so soon. You have never even seen a person. Maybe this is not a lady, but a man with a beard.
Good luck to you!
Re: Advice Needed For A Soon To Be Husband by faithfull18(f): 9:01pm On Aug 15, 2019
Re: Advice Needed For A Soon To Be Husband by faithfull18(f): 9:03pm On Aug 15, 2019
Whispereye:
You can sms to her. Ask what happened and why she does not want to communicate with you.
I can’t keep silent. Think before you get married so soon. You have never even seen a person. Maybe this is not a lady, but a man with a beard.
Good luck to you!
This your question sounds somehow, if her name isn't on the IV, what will be on it
Re: Advice Needed For A Soon To Be Husband by GreatResearcher1: 8:33am On Aug 19, 2019
Ishilove:
Congrats dear. Where's the venue?
Sorry for late reply. Was busy. Venue is Akwa ibom state. There will be free buses for Kaduna residence.
Re: Advice Needed For A Soon To Be Husband by GreatResearcher1: 8:34am On Aug 19, 2019
Whispereye:
Good luck to you!
Our names are on the card but not our NL usernames.
I've seen her. I went to her village for introduction.
Re: Advice Needed For A Soon To Be Husband by GreatResearcher1: 8:37am On Aug 19, 2019
faithfull18:

This your question sounds somehow, if her name isn't on the IV, what will be on it
Her name is there.
Re: Advice Needed For A Soon To Be Husband by Skmoda360(m): 8:43am On Aug 19, 2019
FOWOSHERE01:
Do you really want to get married to someone you barely know? I don't think 2 months is enough time for courtship. Besides, she's showing her true color. Don't be desperate.
Op try and listen to this oh because you might die before your time cuz this your wife-to-be has some characters to deal with ooo ....make hypertension no con kill you later.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice Needed For A Soon To Be Husband by Skmoda360(m): 8:49am On Aug 19, 2019
Offpoint:

Abeg finish am the babe na akwaibomite with bad character ....no ask me whether I knew her before grin

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed For A Soon To Be Husband by iLegendd(m): 8:50am On Aug 19, 2019
GreatResearcher1:

You sound a little needy. With this behavior, she'll get bored soon. Before a man gets married, he needs to learn how women work. Failure to do this, he will regret. Also, there are 3 skills you must have before getting married.

Read them here https://www.nairaland.com/5309552/

All the best.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed For A Soon To Be Husband by GreatResearcher1: 8:56am On Aug 19, 2019
Skmoda360:

Op try and listen to this oh because you might die before your time cuz this your wife-to-be has some characters to deal with ooo ....make hypertension no con kill you later.
The marriage came impromptu
Re: Advice Needed For A Soon To Be Husband by GreatResearcher1: 9:02am On Aug 19, 2019
Skmoda360:

Abeg finish am the babe na akwaibomite with bad character ....no ask me whether I knew her before grin
I disagree with you.
She does not have bad character. She told me not to bring her private life to social media especially NL.

We have settled our differences though.

She refused a prewedding photoshot.
Re: Advice Needed For A Soon To Be Husband by GreatResearcher1: 9:04am On Aug 19, 2019
iLegendd:

You sound a little needy. With this behavior, she'll get bored soon. Before a man gets married, he needs to learn how women work. Failure to do this, he will regret. Also, there are 3 skills you must have before getting married.

Read them here https://www.nairaland.com/5309552/

All the best.
It's too late for these. I already did intro.

Where were u all this while?
Re: Advice Needed For A Soon To Be Husband by GreatResearcher1: 9:06am On Aug 19, 2019
Offpoint:

Your presence would be much welcomed.
Re: Advice Needed For A Soon To Be Husband by iLegendd(m): 9:08am On Aug 19, 2019
GreatResearcher1:

It's too late for these. I already did intro.

Where were u all this while?
Not too late to smile. You can still learn them while in marriage.
Re: Advice Needed For A Soon To Be Husband by GreatResearcher1: 9:11am On Aug 19, 2019
iLegendd:
Not too late to smile. You can still learn them while in marriage.
OK bro. Just try and be there.
Re: Advice Needed For A Soon To Be Husband by faithfull18(f): 9:45am On Aug 19, 2019
GreatResearcher1:
Her name is there.
I know.
Re: Advice Needed For A Soon To Be Husband by GreatResearcher1: 11:43am On Aug 19, 2019
faithfull18:
I know.
You're most invited. Thanks
Re: Advice Needed For A Soon To Be Husband by faithfull18(f): 11:53am On Aug 19, 2019
GreatResearcher1:
You're most invited. Thanks
Are you really ready to feed the whole of Nigeria, looks like you are inviting everyone 'invitable' grin
Re: Advice Needed For A Soon To Be Husband by Skmoda360(m): 11:28pm On Aug 19, 2019
GreatResearcher1:
The marriage came impromptu
Oh ok
Re: Advice Needed For A Soon To Be Husband by StrikeBack(m): 3:46am On Aug 20, 2019
Cc SexytorresE
Re: Advice Needed For A Soon To Be Husband by Nobody: 4:00am On Aug 20, 2019
Lol
Re: Advice Needed For A Soon To Be Husband by edydamsel(f): 4:06am On Aug 20, 2019
GreatResearcher1:

My bestie long time. How are you? Marriage preparation has kept me offline for long.

The girl is from Akwa Ibom State and the wedding ceremony is taking place in her state.

I am currently in Uyo so where is it taking place.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Don't Let This Guy Handle Your Brest / Ghanaian Slay Queen Caught On Camera Bathing Under The Rain (VIDEO) / My Mum Have An Issue With My Girlfriend Cuz She's Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.