Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,021 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Advice Needed For A Soon To Be Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed For A Soon To Be Husband (4108 Views)

Meet Sam Uloko, The Soon-to-be Husband Of Deborah Enenche / My Soon To Be Wife / Crazy: Soon To Be Husband Peeps At Her Private (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed For A Soon To Be Husband by GreatResearcher1: 10:29pm On Aug 14, 2019
I was on this forum months back, created a thread searching for a lady for marriage. Some girls here picked interest but when I told them what is involved they all backed out.

Two months ago a lady on this forum called me and ask if I was really serious about searching for a wife, I told her I was more than serious. she asked if I've found a lady and my response was "NOT YET". She said she is interested.

At first, I thought it was a joke but I was amazed when she travelled all the way from Lagos to Kaduna to see me.

Dear fellow nairalanders, I want to use this medium to invitie you all to our wedding coming up on the 31st of this month.

I don't know if my wife to be is a nairaland mod. When I told her about creating a thread and inviting nairalanders to our wedding, she warned me not to mention her moniker on the thread.

As a good husband to be, I obeyed her and when I created the thread I didn't mention her moniker. I only uploaded our wedding invitation card.

I am shocked that that thread was deleted and the moniker @GreatResearcher in which I used in creating that thread is banned.

I've called her and ask her if she's the one who banned me and deleted the thread she hung the call on me.

Guys I need advice
Re: Advice Needed For A Soon To Be Husband by MJBOLT: 10:37pm On Aug 14, 2019
you want us to give you advice so that she will ban us abi?

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Advice Needed For A Soon To Be Husband by OG1BABY(f): 10:37pm On Aug 14, 2019
Congratulations to you. Just ask her her reasons and if they're genuine enough, then just comply.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed For A Soon To Be Husband by FOWOSHERE01(m): 10:41pm On Aug 14, 2019
Do you really want to get married to someone you barely know? I don't think 2 months is enough time for courtship. Besides, she's showing her true color. Don't be desperate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice Needed For A Soon To Be Husband by GreatResearcher1: 10:48pm On Aug 14, 2019
Ishilove and Victorian pls the wedding is on 31st of this month. you all are invited.

the thread in which the wedding venue is has been deleted.
Am thinking if this thread will be deleted as well.

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed For A Soon To Be Husband by GreatResearcher1: 10:52pm On Aug 14, 2019
OG1BABY:
Congratulations to you. Just ask her her reasons and if they're genuine enough, then just comply.
She only told me not to mention her username if I create the thread of which I didn't.

I only uploaded our wedding invitation card which has our names, the date and venue of the wedding printed on it.

Am tired. it's because of these wedding I've been offline for months now. just running around to prepare things sing the time frame is short.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed For A Soon To Be Husband by sorextee(m): 10:59pm On Aug 14, 2019
Just few months and una wan marry. Wow that was fast. This one u suspect she may be behind ur thread getting deleted, i hope. She won't ban ur family members from seeing u after Una marry.. I wish una a blissful home.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice Needed For A Soon To Be Husband by victorian(f): 11:02pm On Aug 14, 2019
GreatResearcher1:
Isilove and Victorian pls the wedding is on 31st of this month. you all are invited.

the thread in which the wedding venue is has been deleted.
Am thinking if this thread will be deleted as well.

GreatResearcher1:
She only told me not to mention her username if I create the thread of which I didn't.

I only uploaded our wedding invitation card which has our names, the date and venue of the wedding printed on it.

Am tired. it's because of these wedding I've been offline for months now. just running around to prepare things sing the time frame is short.

Anyways I wish you a happy married life.

But sorry I ain't coming. The fear of herds men is the beginning of wisdom.
I no get body wey herdsmen go rape taya.

I have heard gory stories on how they rape and most times slaughter women.

Your bride try travelling such distance to meet with you. For me? I have stopped travelling to other states since Boko Haram and herdsmen stories came into power . Ain't moving an inch out from Lagos.

Both of you fit each other.

Desperate couple.

But this one she's not picking your calls cos of this topic. Make she no bail out on the d day o.

Cause it won't be funny, with all your preparations. Anyways best of luck with your bride.

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed For A Soon To Be Husband by OG1BABY(f): 11:07pm On Aug 14, 2019
GreatResearcher1:

If I may ask, why the rush? Please look before you leap. Don't embark on something you'll end up regretting. Take your time please. Let me ask something else, how much do you know her?
Re: Advice Needed For A Soon To Be Husband by OmoAlata1(f): 11:09pm On Aug 14, 2019
I thought only women are desperate, I did not know men are desperate too. How can you be getting married to someone you have only known for 2 months?

She is already banning you, giving you silent treatment and put wed on hold over meaningless issue? Koburu

I will be looking forward to all your post on marital issues smiley

4 Likes

Re: Advice Needed For A Soon To Be Husband by bethyz(m): 11:10pm On Aug 14, 2019
Two month too short for courtship. What do i know some people dated for 10years and still got divorced. So i will say this journey you embarked on be open minded and expectant. You cannot be bringing your personal affairs for us to advice you. The person to ask is there. .
You want people to advice you to leave her ? That is what you will see. You want her to see that people are asking you to leave her? Because she may see that.
Sort your problem with her
She said dont post. You should have listened. You just want to show off and make the ladies who didnt agree feel bad.
Park well oo
Re: Advice Needed For A Soon To Be Husband by rosy1992(f): 11:12pm On Aug 14, 2019
It sounds strange, getting married to someone you barely know.
Re: Advice Needed For A Soon To Be Husband by GreatResearcher1: 11:15pm On Aug 14, 2019
victorian:

Anyways I wish you a happy married life.

But sorry I ain't coming. The fear of herds men is the beginning of wisdom.
I no get body wey herdsmen go rape taya.

I have heard gory stories on how they rape and most times slaughter women.

Your bride try travelling such distance to meet with you.

Both of you fit each other.

Desperate couple.

But this one she's not picking your calls cos of this topic. Make she no bail out on the d day o.

Cause it won't be funny, with all your preparations. Anyways best of luck with your bride.

My bestie long time. How are you? Marriage preparation has kept me offline for long.

The girl is from Akwa Ibom State and the wedding ceremony is taking place in her state.
Re: Advice Needed For A Soon To Be Husband by WorWorBoy: 11:16pm On Aug 14, 2019
MJBOLT:
you want us to give you advice so that she will ban us abi?

3 Likes

Re: Advice Needed For A Soon To Be Husband by victorian(f): 11:19pm On Aug 14, 2019
GreatResearcher1:

My bestie long time. How are you? Marriage preparation has kept me offline for long.

The girl is from Akwa Ibom State and the wedding ceremony is taking place in her state.

I'm doing great here. smiley

And I'm not travelling an inch! Out of Lagos.

I'm the one and only lineage remaining from my late mom ,in fact her splitting image . I have to keep myself safe at all cost. Thanks for the invite, I will pass.

I wish both of you best of luck on the wedding. Happy for you.

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed For A Soon To Be Husband by GreatResearcher1: 11:26pm On Aug 14, 2019
OG1BABY:

If I may ask, why the rush? Please look before you leap. Don't embark on something you'll end up regretting. Take your time please. Let me ask something else, how much do you know her?

Go through this thread below, you'll know why am desperate.

https://www.nairaland.com/4994807/female-atheist-needed-relationship-must
Re: Advice Needed For A Soon To Be Husband by GreatResearcher1: 11:28pm On Aug 14, 2019
OmoAlata1:
I thought only women are desperate, I did not know men are desperate too. How can you be getting married to someone you have only known for 2 months?

She is already banning you, giving you silent treatment and put wed on hold over meaningless issue? Koburu

I will be looking forward to all your post on marital issues smiley

Go through this thread below then you'll get a clue.

Re: Advice Needed For A Soon To Be Husband by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 14, 2019
You are a big joker. Like seriously what kind of marriage is that? I pity your kind sha.
Re: Advice Needed For A Soon To Be Husband by GreatResearcher1: 11:35pm On Aug 14, 2019
bethyz:
Two month too short for courtship. What do i know some people dated for 10years and still got divorced. So i will say this journey you embarked on be open minded and expectant. You cannot be bringing your personal affairs for us to advice you. The person to ask is there. .
You want people to advice you to leave her ? That is what you will see. You want her to see that people are asking you to leave her? Because she may see that.
Sort your problem with her
She said dont post. You should have listened. You just want to show off and make the ladies who didnt agree feel bad.
Park well oo
It was on this platform that I came in search for a wife and people here wished me well in the search. won't it be somehow that I found a wife here and refused to invite people here?

She only told me not to post her username.
Honestly am tired.
Re: Advice Needed For A Soon To Be Husband by GreatResearcher1: 11:37pm On Aug 14, 2019
rosy1992:
It sounds strange, getting married to someone you barely know.

Sometimes we take risk.
Re: Advice Needed For A Soon To Be Husband by GreatResearcher1: 11:44pm On Aug 14, 2019
victorian:

I'm doing great here. smiley

And I'm not travelling an inch! Out of Lagos.

I'm the one and only lineage remaining from my late mom ,in fact her splitting image . I have to keep myself safe at all cost. Thanks for the invite, I will pass.

I wish both of you best of luck on the wedding. Happy for you.

Is your God not that cable to protect you? Didn't he say you shall step on a serpent and it shall by no means harm you? Why the fear?

People like us who don't have a God or something that protects us should fear.

Dear, the earlier you realize that there's no supreme being anywhere watching over you the better.
Re: Advice Needed For A Soon To Be Husband by Apination(m): 11:47pm On Aug 14, 2019
GreatResearcher1:

It was on this platform that I came in search for a wife and people here wished me well in the search. won't it be somehow that I found a wife here and refused to invite people here?

She only told me not to post her username.
Honestly am tired.

Nairaland boys have had their share of that NUNU grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed For A Soon To Be Husband by victorian(f): 11:48pm On Aug 14, 2019
GreatResearcher1:

Is your God not that cable to protect you? Didn't he say you shall step on a serpent and it shall by no means harm you? Why the fear?

People like us who don't have a God or something that protects us should fear.

Dear, the earlier you realize that there's no supreme being anywhere watching over you the better.

There is a supreme being watching over me, don't even start on my God.

He's sacred to me and i love Him so dearly.

So don't start o! I wont argue with u about God. He's the reason I'm alive with peace of mind. None can be compared to my God and Creator.

He's off limits here.

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed For A Soon To Be Husband by OG1BABY(f): 11:56pm On Aug 14, 2019
GreatResearcher1:

Go through this thread below, you'll know why am desperate.

What if after the marriage and you finally get your inheritance and you don't find happiness, what are you going to do then? Just asking
Re: Advice Needed For A Soon To Be Husband by GreatResearcher1: 11:57pm On Aug 14, 2019
Apination:

Nairaland boys have had their share of that NUNU grin grin grin
What do you mean? That boys are part of that thread being deleted? I don't think so. Though people who commented on the thread before it was deleted were much of boys. And they didn't say anything bad. They saw the wedding invitation card and they wished us success.
Re: Advice Needed For A Soon To Be Husband by GreatResearcher1: 12:02am On Aug 15, 2019
victorian:

There is a supreme being watching over me, don't even start on my God.

He's sacred to me and i love Him so dearly.

So don't start o! I wont argue with u about God. He's the reason I'm alive with peace of mind. None can be compared to my God and Creator.

He's off limits here.

U told me I won't get a wife until I accept your God. but I've not just gotten a wife, I've gotten a Queen.

OK I wish u success in ur belief. 31st is the date oo.
Re: Advice Needed For A Soon To Be Husband by Apination(m): 12:06am On Aug 15, 2019
GreatResearcher1:

What do you mean? That boys are part of that thread being deleted? I don't think so. Though people who commented on the thread before it was deleted were much of boys. And they didn't say anything bad. They saw the wedding invitation card and they wished us success.
Lol..... Go back and read what I said.
Re: Advice Needed For A Soon To Be Husband by GreatResearcher1: 12:07am On Aug 15, 2019
OG1BABY:

What if after the marriage and you finally get your inheritance and you don't find happiness, what are you going to do then? Just asking

We derived happiness in different things. What might brings you happiness might not brings others.
That inheritance fuckenly brings me happiness.

Also, the marriage is for a moment.
Re: Advice Needed For A Soon To Be Husband by GreatResearcher1: 12:08am On Aug 15, 2019
Apination:
Lol..... Go back and read what I said.
Hmmm.
Re: Advice Needed For A Soon To Be Husband by Nobody: 12:09am On Aug 15, 2019
GreatResearcher1:
I was on this forum months back, created a thread searching for a lady for marriage. Some girls here picked interest but when I told them what is involved they all backed out.

Two months ago a lady on this forum called me and ask if I was really serious about searching for a wife, I told her I was more than serious. she asked if I've found a lady and my response was "NOT YET". She said she is interested.

At first, I thought it was a joke but I was amazed when she travelled all the way from Lagos to Kaduna to see me.

Dear fellow nairalanders, I want to use this medium to invite you all to our wedding coming up on the 31st of this month.

I don't know if my wife to be is a nairaland mod. When I told her about creating a thread and inviting nairalanders to our wedding, she warned me not to mention her moniker on the thread.

As a good husband to be, I obeyed her and when I created the thread I didn't mention her moniker. I only uploaded our wedding invitation card.

I am shocked that that thread was deleted and the moniker @GreatResearcher in which I used in creating that thread is banned.

I've called her and ask her if she's the one who banned me and deleted the thread she hung the call on me.

Guys I need advice
smiley wish you all the best in your contractual marriage.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed For A Soon To Be Husband by Nobody: 12:48am On Aug 15, 2019
OP, i wont type much so d@ ur "fiancee" no go ban me. I just hope and pray for you that it is NOT AMATARASHA or FUNMINISTIC_QUEEN u want to marry. If na either of d two , just know your Village people have fvcked ur Anus hardcore without giving u a chance for a reach around.

Meanwhile,if true just accept my condolence in advance

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ghanaian Slay Queen Caught On Camera Bathing Under The Rain (VIDEO) / My Mum Have An Issue With My Girlfriend Cuz She's Igbo / A Guy From Tinder Asked Me To Sleep With His Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.