Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

My Husband Is Boldly Cheating On Me, Help - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Is Boldly Cheating On Me, Help (52376 Views)

Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You / My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad / My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Is Boldly Cheating On Me, Help by alphaNomega: 9:53am On Aug 16, 2019
320 posts and the OP has not replied any one. I will reserve my comments
Re: My Husband Is Boldly Cheating On Me, Help by affigurl5(f): 9:54am On Aug 16, 2019
OmoAlata1:
I don't understand why women cheapen themselves like this all because you want to maintain Mrs status and you don't want society to ridicule you. That man has no respect for you at all, and he is doing it because he knows you are not going anywhere. He is very confident he will get his cake and eat it. You think if the case was reversed, he would still be around crying and begging for you to love him.

Please learn to love and fall in love with yourself. Value yourself and instill a lot of self worth in your life. No man is worth dying for, if you die today, he will still enjoy himself.

Get a job, make money and put yourself in a financially stable place. Life doesn't end if a man is not in your life.

thanks sis... you said it all. you find alot of women staying in an abusive marriage because of what society will say. secondly, men are bold to cheat on women who are financially dependent on them;knowing fully well, they hv no where to go... best advice is get a job, build yourself, love urself and ur child. be independent and move on... you are still young.
Re: My Husband Is Boldly Cheating On Me, Help by sebali: 9:54am On Aug 16, 2019
This may be late...But I hope you see this.

The society only frowns at women who never got married. The moto is once a senator, forever a senator.
You re 26, still freah with a baby. Get a Job, become financially stable and leave the ediot. People won't be so hard on you because you were once married, so it isn't an issue of you couldn't get married, check for facts nobody mocks a once married lady they prefer to mock those who never got married.
Don't be decieved, most men cheat but oga has brought it to your face just a year into the marriage; translation, he does not respect you, he is a chauvinist. Chauvinist never change.
Marriage is not an Endurance Mission.

N.B: Right from the first page many post makes it okay for a man to cheat... It is not okay, cos marriage is a legal tender, if you can't cope at least pretend, don't rub it on her face, otherwise women should be allowed to cheat too. What is sauce for Emeka should be sauce for Amaka.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Boldly Cheating On Me, Help by uuzba(m): 9:54am On Aug 16, 2019
Midas01:
But a man cheating and wanting a second wife is not adultery right?
Of course it is.
You are the one saying you want the mariedt woman for yourself. Leave married women alone
That is very unfair and wicked.

A couple have problem. The man is making outside chick to commit adultery with him. He is already married.
Your business is to help them settle their issue and reunite to each other
Don't seek to split them up and keep for yourself.
Thou shalt not commit adultery.
Do not break God's commandments. Na your salvation you dey joke with O.
Re: My Husband Is Boldly Cheating On Me, Help by sebali: 9:56am On Aug 16, 2019
affigurl5:

thanks sis... you said it all. you find alot of women staying in an abusive marriage because of what society will say. secondly, men are bold to cheat on women who are financially dependent on them;knowing fully well, they hv no where to go... best advice is get a job, build yourself, love urself and ur child. be independent and move on... you are still young.

Aunty u have talk it allundecided
Re: My Husband Is Boldly Cheating On Me, Help by Lexusgs430: 9:56am On Aug 16, 2019
miss00000:
We met in school during my pre-degree and dated for 7 years before he proposed to me. Before the proposal, both our parents had been pestering us to get married and start having children.

We started trying 6months prior, and 6 months after proposing I got pregnant. Few months later we did our introduction and got married (registry) march this year.

About two years ago, he met a lady where he was supplying his goods. According to him, the lady has been doing everything in her power to push his business. Every time I suspect there was more to their friendship, he always assured me there was nothing, that she's just a friend. sometimes he would even travel with her to Abuja to sell his goods which I had to allow since it was helping his business.

8 months into my pregnancy I noticed a drastic change like coming home very late, he hardly eats at home, he barely talks to memos he's always on his phone. I knew something was wrong and every time I talk to him, he always assured me that everything was fine.

After the delivery and naming of my baby I expected things to go back to the way it was, but it became worse. he changes his phone password almost everyday and still hides his phones from me.

One day I cried and begged him to tell me what was going on, after hours of begging, the first question he asked me was "where was it written in the bible that marriage has to be between one man and one woman and not with different women", "why can't a man marry two or more wives if he has the resources to take care of them equally"(the lady is a muslim btw).

He confessed that he has been dating this lady for over two years and has no plan of leaving her, and theres a possibility he's going to marry her. I'm just 26yo with a one month old baby, I didn't sign up for this.

While growing up, my mum has always warned us against polygamy. although he's promised to be there for me and still wants our marriage to continue, but the thought of my husband being with someone else is killing me. I've tried to reason with him several times but I end up hurting even more. I've been praying but still no change. He's been trying to compensate with gifts and money but thats not what I want. he doesn't want me to tell anyone and I feel reporting him to his family will even worsen the case. We've always settled our issues ourselves without involving anyone. I've tried everything I can just to take my mind off it. I need someone to talk to, prolly a friend or a counsellor. I've been crying for days now, I've not been eating well and I have to breastfeed my child. I never knew my life would be this complicated. I don't know why he got married to me if he already had this in mind. I hate my life right now.

This is getting complicated by the hour....... Have you tried counselling, working in your husband's business and playing the same role, that home breaker is representing?

Although I suspect your husband already has all this mapped out, his lust and taste for other ladies, is insatiable........

I bet in the 7 years of your dating, this was a regular pattern for him, but you either turned a blind eye to it, or kept forgiven him.....

You cannot take a lion to the altar and expect a puppy to come forth.........
Re: My Husband Is Boldly Cheating On Me, Help by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 16, 2019
marriedvirgin:
My self esteem is very strong .I ask you to not quote me again.You are unfit to lace my shoe.Please stop quoting me.I might report your profile to the admin.This is the last time.

quote author=vingeophysicist post=81301237]
Oh I forgot you are queen Elizabeth daughter . If you stop talking to me I might end up loosing cash . Good luck in your pursuit of happiness single mom.
Lol unfit to lace your shoe , continue giving yourself hope. But capable and well-to -do personality don’t blow their trumpet . If you think you are better than me in all ramification we can meet in a neutral place of your choice to clear your doubts.Moreover the admin are homosapiens that thinks uprightly . I’m yet to see were I broke any rules instead you did by insulting me. Please report to the admin to clear your doubts.
Re: My Husband Is Boldly Cheating On Me, Help by Ugosample(m): 9:59am On Aug 16, 2019
Richy4:
Reading some of the heart breaking stories here on Nairaland sometimes makes me imagine/ wonder what the Reverend Fathers must have been hearing during confessions..

I can't just imagine how a man will look into his wife's eyes and say that he won't let got of the other woman.. That is the highest disrespect that...I'm speechless..

OP please tell me that you are not jobless.. because I can't see what will make a talented, young, beautiful 26yr old daughter of the land to remain in that house and swallow garnished Sh!t.. If he can't let go of her you should have shown some class and withdraw honourably..

Some times I blame parents for interfering and putting unnecessary pressure on their kids to get married.. it's not compulsory that every relationship must end in marriage..

Take your baby, Go to your parent's home and cool off temporarily...While you were there, Think if it was possible for you and your baby's to have a good life and future without him in the picture.. this is because He has made up his mind to have a second wife, The other woman has agreed to be in his life... So now the decision is yours to make if u want to be be the first wife or separate from that bull$h!t

If you were my sister, I would seriously advise that you don't allow your parent to reconcile this matter.. Let him finish what he has started.. because if they forced him to leave the other woman, his business might suffer..and his anger would be on u.. if you asked for an upkeep money... He will angrily tell u he doesn't have... He might be bold to tell you that the person helping him on his business is no longer there, where do u expect him to get money.. That I believe will hurt u..

If u are not working, dust your certificate and Start submitting CVs. At least within 5months u might get something... You rent a little granny flat and settle with your son.. suggesting that you go to your parents house was just for u to think.. not for u to bash him in any way... and it's not for intervention..

Modified:
I have missed those days on Nairaland around 2010, 2011.. When there were so many people here on family section giving good advice irrespective of your gender when ever a topic like this comes up. those days kids like us then don't even talk we only hits the like button..

Nowadays, I have noticed that people gives advice based on gender.. an advice they can't even give to their family members or friends in distress they just throw it out without giving any duty of care..

In this case, Assuming OP was cheating on the husband and she boldly told her husband that she can't let go of her sugar daddy she met while in Uni..That the meets all her financial requirements ... Besides that he has been helping her restaurant business grow..

and the husband comes to Nairaland and seek for advice, would you guys have given him the same advice you have given the OP?

Would you have said oh, he should not let another man take over what belong to him.. He should stay in that relationship and pray for her to change there's nothing prayers cannot do .... he should fight for the marriage he shouldn't let her go since she doesn't nag too much at home after all a lot of women cheats...

Most of you got sister and I bet no one messes with them yet.. why the double standard while dishing out advice.. from page 1 to 6 that I managed to read is so infuriating..

the comments we read sometimes makes me wonder what kind of human beibgs we have
the glorious days of NL is gone
this forum went downhill from 2014
Re: My Husband Is Boldly Cheating On Me, Help by bayulll011(m): 10:03am On Aug 16, 2019
wirinet:

I usually don't give relationship advice, because you freely entered into the relationship with your eyes wide open. Besides people don't tend to take advices on relationship as emotion tend to reign supreme over reason. But I will try and give you be best advice I can.

...my 2 kobo.

very insightful and commendable.
Most ladies these days just believe once you are married the job is done lol.
if your husband sees u as not adding value only you do is just birth kids for him she will move when she sees woman that will help his career.

it doesn't matter if you are a housewives or working once you don't add value i bet you he will move when he sees someone that can help him.
she find herself in a very unpleasant situations,if she can leave with it she can seek for divorce cos i sense a potential danger here,because after this hate build up and there is nothing a woman cannot do once she got to that final stage of bitterness then anarchy start.
Re: My Husband Is Boldly Cheating On Me, Help by bayulll011(m): 10:05am On Aug 16, 2019
Ugosample:

the comments we read sometimes makes me wonder what kind of human beibgs we have
the glorious days of NL is gone
this forum went downhill from 2014

kids everywhere now

i have learnt not to drag with them,cos most of them kids here still preparing for jamb
Re: My Husband Is Boldly Cheating On Me, Help by bayulll011(m): 10:08am On Aug 16, 2019
akinade28:
Life is full of ups and downs
Please get yourself together for the sake of your baby and your family. Because if you fall sick or die, he will still go about sleeping around, making your child motherless and throwing your parents and loved ones into mourning. Don't let your parents investment into your life come to a waste because of a man.
You can force a guy to be loyal or faithful to you, you can only try your best to be a good wife.
Please leave the marriage, if you can no longer endure it or it is affecting you psychologically.
Your child deserve the best of you.
Don't stay alone, you will just get depressed. Surround yourself with people you can trust and can make you laugh
Please focus on your goals and how to make your life and that of child better
I know it's not going to be easy, but I pray God strengthens you, and you will look back and smile at the end

a sensible person here at least.
i suggest she file for divorce if she cant cope and woman please get a job don't depends on we guys i beg
Re: My Husband Is Boldly Cheating On Me, Help by bayulll011(m): 10:11am On Aug 16, 2019
zeb04:
You are still 26, in the prime of your life. Wait until you are 40 with 3 more mouths to feed.

One day you wake up and realize you have given the best years of your life to an arrogant,unrepentant cheat.

You better leave. You are not even dead yet and someone else is already by the door.

But you can stay, have low self esteem and kill yourself with hypertension. Your reward is in heaven.

that's too Harsh she need help not adding to it.
that man is wicked and irresponsible
Re: My Husband Is Boldly Cheating On Me, Help by bayulll011(m): 10:17am On Aug 16, 2019
seunmohmoh:
You guys are not officially married so why can't you just walk away before you fall too deep to leave?

they are married officially ma.

i suggest she file for divorce cos that man is irresponsible
Re: My Husband Is Boldly Cheating On Me, Help by roliks99(f): 10:31am On Aug 16, 2019
Things like this r unfair in this path on women,y didn't je just cut things off when he knew he really wanted to be with the other woman,es actually being selfish.......if ure thinking of leaving pls do nd dnt care bout about what people say,i know it's gon be really difficult buh u have to stay strong for u and ur baby
Re: My Husband Is Boldly Cheating On Me, Help by 147abbey(m): 10:33am On Aug 16, 2019
Whenever things seem to start going well in man's life, the Devil comes along and gives him a ‘girlfriend. One day he will realized his great mistake by venture into a polygamy family. Marriage should be a thing of joy, happiness not agony or suffering and gnashing wagging in emotional downcast. My sister a man doesn't worth dying for.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Boldly Cheating On Me, Help by akinade28(f): 10:39am On Aug 16, 2019
expert234:

You sound like the product of a broken home yourself. Most people from broken homes usually advice others to tow the path towed by their single-parent mothers.
no, I am not.
Re: My Husband Is Boldly Cheating On Me, Help by BIXYBABE: 10:43am On Aug 16, 2019
Oma307:

why are talking like this? did she say her husband is beating her? where will go to? and what is the assurance that another man is going to marry her? or you think take care of a baby is a child play perhaps she didn't say whether she is working or not. although I am not supporting the husband cheating nature
God bless u 4 dis comment, those dat are advicing him 2 divorce, where wil she stay and wat is d assurance dat anoda guy she wil re marry won't even worse dan him
Re: My Husband Is Boldly Cheating On Me, Help by sliqboy: 10:44am On Aug 16, 2019
miss00000:
We met in school during my pre-degree and dated for 7 years before he proposed to me. Before the proposal, both our parents had been pestering us to get married and start having children.

We started trying 6months prior, and 6 months after proposing I got pregnant. Few months later we did our introduction and got married (registry) march this year.

About two years ago, he met a lady where he was supplying his goods. According to him, the lady has been doing everything in her power to push his business. Every time I suspect there was more to their friendship, he always assured me there was nothing, that she's just a friend. sometimes he would even travel with her to Abuja to sell his goods which I had to allow since it was helping his business.

8 months into my pregnancy I noticed a drastic change like coming home very late, he hardly eats at home, he barely talks to memos he's always on his phone. I knew something was wrong and every time I talk to him, he always assured me that everything was fine.

After the delivery and naming of my baby I expected things to go back to the way it was, but it became worse. he changes his phone password almost everyday and still hides his phones from me.

One day I cried and begged him to tell me what was going on, after hours of begging, the first question he asked me was "where was it written in the bible that marriage has to be between one man and one woman and not with different women", "why can't a man marry two or more wives if he has the resources to take care of them equally"(the lady is a muslim btw).

He confessed that he has been dating this lady for over two years and has no plan of leaving her, and theres a possibility he's going to marry her. I'm just 26yo with a one month old baby, I didn't sign up for this.

While growing up, my mum has always warned us against polygamy. although he's promised to be there for me and still wants our marriage to continue, but the thought of my husband being with someone else is killing me. I've tried to reason with him several times but I end up hurting even more. I've been praying but still no change. He's been trying to compensate with gifts and money but thats not what I want. he doesn't want me to tell anyone and I feel reporting him to his family will even worsen the case. We've always settled our issues ourselves without involving anyone. I've tried everything I can just to take my mind off it. I need someone to talk to, prolly a friend or a counsellor. I've been crying for days now, I've not been eating well and I have to breastfeed my child. I never knew my life would be this complicated. I don't know why he got married to me if he already had this in mind. I hate my life right now.

My Sister, I am a man, but I must tell you that when we men start to 'kolo' in our thinking, na only God fit deliver us. Please no woman should kill herself for a man. Because by the time you die, whatever is "working" on the guy will clear and by then it is late. Kindly find way chop better food and free your mind. For the sake of that beautiful baby and yourself. If anything happen to that baby God will not forgive u o.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Boldly Cheating On Me, Help by mayor007(m): 10:53am On Aug 16, 2019
This is time to be smart.

Be logical and jettison being emotional.

Since you said you don't wanna involve the family, seek a therapist for your sake of mind.

I hope you have a steady source of income because children are expensive (if you are harbouring thoughts of leaving because you can't be assured he will be in the child's life if you leave).

If you wanna leave, ensure he establishes something sustainable for you while you set your plan in motion so that your innocent child won't suffer.

Take a breather from relationships and focus on that child for now.

May God help you.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Boldly Cheating On Me, Help by wirinet(m): 10:54am On Aug 16, 2019
BIXYBABE:
God bless u 4 dis comment, those dat are advicing him 2 divorce, where wil she stay and wat is d assurance dat anoda guy she wil re marry won't even worse dan him

What do you mean "where wil she stay"? Where was she staying before she got married? She obviously did not fall from the sky. Where will she stay if the man drives her out of his house, will she sleep on the streets?

I hate this idea that once a woman gets married, all her existence is dependent on the man.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Boldly Cheating On Me, Help by iammiracle1(m): 10:57am On Aug 16, 2019
Richy4:
Reading some of the heart breaking stories here on Nairaland sometimes makes me imagine/ wonder what the Reverend Fathers must have been hearing during confessions..

I can't just imagine how a man will look into his wife's eyes and say that he won't let got of the other woman.. That is the highest disrespect that...I'm speechless..

OP please tell me that you are not jobless.. because I can't see what will make a talented, young, beautiful 26yr old daughter of the land to remain in that house and swallow garnished Sh!t.. If he can't let go of her you should have shown some class and withdraw honourably..

Some times I blame parents for interfering and putting unnecessary pressure on their kids to get married.. it's not compulsory that every relationship must end in marriage..

Take your baby, Go to your parent's home and cool off temporarily...While you were there, Think if it was possible for you and your baby's to have a good life and future without him in the picture.. this is because He has made up his mind to have a second wife, The other woman has agreed to be in his life... So now the decision is yours to make if u want to be be the first wife or separate from that bull$h!t

If you were my sister, I would seriously advise that you don't allow your parent to reconcile this matter.. Let him finish what he has started.. because if they forced him to leave the other woman, his business might suffer..and his anger would be on u.. if you asked for an upkeep money... He will angrily tell u he doesn't have... He might be bold to tell you that the person helping him on his business is no longer there, where do u expect him to get money.. That I believe will hurt u..

If u are not working, dust your certificate and Start submitting CVs. At least within 5months u might get something... You rent a little granny flat and settle with your son.. suggesting that you go to your parents house was just for u to think.. not for u to bash him in any way... and it's not for intervention..

Modified:
I have missed those days on Nairaland around 2010, 2011.. When there were so many people here on family section giving good advice irrespective of your gender when ever a topic like this comes up. those days kids like us then don't even talk we only hits the like button..

Nowadays, I have noticed that people gives advice based on gender.. an advice they can't even give to their family members or friends in distress they just throw it out without giving any duty of care..

In this case, Assuming OP was cheating on the husband and she boldly told her husband that she can't let go of her sugar daddy she met while in Uni..That the meets all her financial requirements ... Besides that he has been helping her restaurant business grow..

and the husband comes to Nairaland and seek for advice, would you guys have given him the same advice you have given the OP?

Would you have said oh, he should not let another man take over what belong to him.. He should stay in that relationship and pray for her to change there's nothing prayers cannot do .... he should fight for the marriage he shouldn't let her go since she doesn't nag too much at home after all a lot of women cheats...

Most of you got sister and I bet no one messes with them yet.. why the double standard while dishing out advice.. from page 1 to 6 that I managed to read is so infuriating..

Na so my brother, very silly responses, OP go and ask this question in reddit, insert the you are in Africa part and ask for good advice you would be amazed, you would get diverse Godly, moral, self esteem, social, views, you are very young start working out, drop the baby weight, try your best to be happy, even if you have to fake it for a start, make new friends, be cheerful BUT PLEASE start SAVING even if you settle and start planning to travel out, Canada pr is doable if you have a degree and little experience, you can try for german, norway masters, i feel that woman is pregnant already so if things dont get better you can jand out by next year sept, Germany and Norway is easy if you have a block account, you can take your baby OR leave him with your mum and go and find your way, this would be your final resort, don't let NO man or woman play you like a yoyo, you would live to regret it when your years have been far spent.

GL
Re: My Husband Is Boldly Cheating On Me, Help by iammiracle1(m): 10:58am On Aug 16, 2019
smileyBe strong OP, you are greater than you think
Re: My Husband Is Boldly Cheating On Me, Help by iammiracle1(m): 10:59am On Aug 16, 2019
Re: My Husband Is Boldly Cheating On Me, Help by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 16, 2019
zeb04:
You are still 26, in the prime of your life. Wait until you are 40 with 3 more mouths to feed.

One day you wake up and realize you have given the best years of your life to an arrogant,unrepentant cheat.

You better leave. You are not even dead yet and someone else is already by the door.

But you can stay, have low self esteem and kill yourself with hypertension. Your reward is in heaven.

the home has been defiled therefore based on the bible both party are free to separate or divorce
Re: My Husband Is Boldly Cheating On Me, Help by Kriptune: 11:04am On Aug 16, 2019
1StopRudeness:
Madam, this is hard from ur angle...the thought that he’s ramming the d!ck into another woman is enough to drive u bonkers..:but don’t make it harder than it looks.....it’s quite common..

.There’s no text book for marriage...the perfect picture u see everywhere is just what people want outsiders to see...
This phase happens in almost all marriage one way or another before the man now realizes all he needed was right in front of him...

sit down, think and find happiness in all of these cos life has to go on.dont let depression creep in on you.cos ur husband will later come around.

believe it or not, there is happiness is every situation no matter how bad or terrible it looks....last last u go dey alright

I would never had said it better
Re: My Husband Is Boldly Cheating On Me, Help by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 16, 2019
Richy4:

Modified:

In this case, Assuming OP was cheating on the husband and she boldly told her husband that she can't let go of her sugar daddy she met while in Uni..That he meets all her financial requirements ... Besides that he has been helping her restaurant business grow..

Most of you got sisters and I bet no one messes with them yet.. why the double standard while dishing out advice.. from page 1 to 6 that I managed to read is so infuriating..

are you sure the lady did not train the guy in school with her own school money !!!
Re: My Husband Is Boldly Cheating On Me, Help by Kriptune: 11:12am On Aug 16, 2019
BIXYBABE:

You make it seem like a lady's life is all centered on marriage.

She can set up something for herself, if she already hasn't and cater for her child alone. If marriage ever comes knocking again, fine.

And believe me, marriage will knock again.

Most people are advising her to seek for divorce because, it's outrightly disrespectful for her husband to tell her point blank of his decision to take another wife.

He hasn't started beating her, but that's how the batter starts; from disrespect to arrogance, till heavy hands starts falling on you
Re: My Husband Is Boldly Cheating On Me, Help by Dannywayne21(m): 11:19am On Aug 16, 2019
Hello! This problem requires a lot of work both physical and spiritual to do. I have a lot to explain to you because the source of this problem cannot be specified.
If you are willing to know what to do, you can contact this number on WhatsApp 09071601735 or Danny Joshua on Facebook. Thank you.
Re: My Husband Is Boldly Cheating On Me, Help by BIXYBABE: 11:24am On Aug 16, 2019
Kilamiti:
I pity any married woman who doesn't have a side man by the side. These husbands ain't worth poo. Don't deceive yourselves.dont carry this stupid I am married title on your head because you will just die for nothing. A man wants to keep you at home and still cheat, fine!!! Give your self to another man and make your self happy. In fact having one outside would take your attention away from Wat the fool Is doing and he'll be the one to notice he's the one loosing you. A friend of mine did same.she would go out and suck her boyfriends dick and bring that same mouth to kiss her horseband on his lips. Y'all should stay preaching thou shall not cheat yen yen when these men keep embarrassing you outside. IF YOUR MAN NO WAN STAY ONE PLACE, YOU TOO. CHEAT ON HIM!!!!!!!
Op i think u av seen dis. Best advice so far. Live nd let others live
Re: My Husband Is Boldly Cheating On Me, Help by amandakinging: 11:25am On Aug 16, 2019
[quote author=Richy4 post=81284745]Reading some of the heart breaking stories here on Nairaland sometimes makes me imagine/ wonder what the Reverend Fathers must have been hearing during confessions..

Modified:

In this case, Assuming OP was cheating on the husband and she boldly told her husband that she can't let go of her sugar daddy she met while in Uni..That he meets all her financial requirements ... Besides that he has been helping her restaurant business grow..

Most of you got sisters and I bet no one messes with them yet.. why the double standard while dishing out advice.. from page 1 to 6 that I managed to read is so infuriating..

GOD bless you for this reply
Re: My Husband Is Boldly Cheating On Me, Help by frozen70(f): 11:29am On Aug 16, 2019
bayulll011:

you sound diabolical there.
there is no need to do all that,that man is selfish irresponsible and silly,i love the western life just sue his assss and divorce him sharply

There is nothing diabolical there, drastic moments deserve drastic decisions
Re: My Husband Is Boldly Cheating On Me, Help by kayceeD2(m): 11:31am On Aug 16, 2019
zeb04:

must every lady be single mother like u?
Op, report this issue to ur parent and his parent, don't quit ur relationship oooo, many men's aren't ready to marry, ask wizkid or Davido...
God is ur strength..... Pele

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

John Triplets: Cute Identical Triplet Guys / I Didn't Know It Would Bleach My Newborn's Skin / Apetamin Weight Gain Syrup 200ml For Children And Entire Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 195
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.