Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,073 members, 7,956,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:09 AM

Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now (77978 Views)

Lady, Anointing Is Missing After She Was Sent To Withdraw At Ajah, Lagos State. / Francis Ogba: Man Missing Since January / Missing Person: Agnes Apu Declared Missing Since Last Year (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now by KingMack(m): 12:14pm On Jun 30, 2020
I jus pray his in a good state

Sometimes him fit don enter street gosad

What was his life style like

That could be a clue.

I ad my fellow nairalanders are with you in this!5
Re: Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now by enonche85(m): 12:15pm On Jun 30, 2020
tydi:

Anything is possible!

A friend of mine has been missing like this for close to 5yrs now, no trace of him anywhere. Even his car and phone varnished as well, not a single lead till now as we speak.
Re: Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now by tydi(m): 12:17pm On Jun 30, 2020
enonche85:

A friend of mine has been missing like this for close to 5yrs now, no trace of him anywhere. Even his car and phone varnished as well, not a single lead till now as we speak.

Funny thing, he might still be alive probably in a foreign country enjoying his life with his oyinbo wife. Only God knows all.
Re: Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now by adecz: 12:26pm On Jun 30, 2020
Sorry to say, but this guy is
most likely dead .

The only way forward is the guys
that sold his phone,

Get a lawyer to assist in writing a
petition to the Commissioner Of
Police for your state & everybody
will wake up.

I pray your family find closure to
such a sad event.
Re: Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now by cloud(m): 12:34pm On Jun 30, 2020
Motionact:
Are you in Abuja?
I teach 2d animation and motion graphics.
Learn from scratch how to make funny cartoon comedy videos today and any kind of animations.
Become an animator today!
Chat me on whatsapp.

Are you this insensitive?

7 Likes

Re: Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now by IVORY2009(m): 12:37pm On Jun 30, 2020
Airoflaw:
that has been done. according to her they found his phone with someone who claimed to picked the phone in a keke napep...

Then if that is the case, the person that picked up the phone should be interrogated, and the location where the phone was found should be the landmark for the search.
Re: Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now by SATANNIST: 12:37pm On Jun 30, 2020
pmadise:
My younger brother, Prince Benny Benny, is missing since 28th June, 2019. He is 21yrs old, dark in complexion, about 5.7m tall, from Engenni, Rivers State and a student of Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, Port Harcourt in 400L studying Political Science.

He left Yenagoa in Bayelsa for school in Port Harcourt, Rivers State and never arrived and no one has called his family concerning what possibly happened to him till date.

The case of a missing person was reported at the Police Command in Ekeki, Yenagoa, Bayelsa but nothing is happening.

Attached are his pictures and anyone with any useful information should please report to the nearest police station or contact the undersigned.

Admin please help me redirect this SOS to the right section and push it to FP.

Thanks for the anticipated positive reaction and assistance.

PRECIOUS (08066611102)

UPDATE
Two suspects (seller and buyer) were found in possession of his missing handset and were arrested. The seller alleged that he found the phone inside a keke in Yenagoa. The Police in Ekeki transfered the cased to the State Command CID but the CID has released the suspects purportedly on the advice of the DPP. I just called the IPO today (being 30th June 2020) only to hear that the DPP said the suspects have no case to answer. More so, that we are not ready to pay more for further investigations. It's really sad!!!

this was posted months ago. the useless mods no push am to front page. if na to push stories about snakes, regina daniels , emoney and co, them go push am at the speed of light. thunder fire these mods. op please look for a way for top bloggers like instablog to carry it
Re: Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now by Oizee(f): 12:41pm On Jun 30, 2020
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

I sympathize with your family on this unfortunate incident.

On the other hand, this boy has the face of a criminal probably he was a cultist and became collateral damage during a face-off.

R.I.P to him
Ah may God have mercy on u
Re: Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now by joepepsy(m): 12:42pm On Jun 30, 2020
Stop misleading young people, guy! go find something do with your life.
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Imagine the DPP and IPO saying you guys are not ready to pay more for further investigations
But i have this strong feelings that this young niggarrr is Hale and hearty

Yeah. I know nothing is alright here
But i dey reason am say this young niggarrr fit just dey one huzzle kingdom dey run things because we niggarrrz can take decision easily especially when we are staying broke for too long...
Probably he don conclude say untill the beans don he nor go show face after all nor be stone him dey cook
Baby girl. If you understand what is huzzle kingdom then your boyfriend must be a real niggarrr

1 Like

Re: Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now by Makavelli25: 12:42pm On Jun 30, 2020
NAIRALAND MODS GET PROBLEM
Re: Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 12:51pm On Jun 30, 2020
pmadise:
My younger brother, Prince Benny Benny, is missing since 28th June, 2019. He is 21yrs old, dark in complexion, about 5.7m tall, from Engenni, Rivers State and a student of Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, Port Harcourt in 400L studying Political Science.

He left Yenagoa in Bayelsa for school in Port Harcourt, Rivers State and never arrived and no one has called his family concerning what possibly happened to him till date.

The case of a missing person was reported at the Police Command in Ekeki, Yenagoa, Bayelsa but nothing is happening.

Attached are his pictures and anyone with any useful information should please report to the nearest police station or contact the undersigned.

Admin please help me redirect this SOS to the right section and push it to FP.

Thanks for the anticipated positive reaction and assistance.

PRECIOUS (08066611102)

UPDATE
Two suspects (seller and buyer) were found in possession of his missing handset and were arrested. The seller alleged that he found the phone inside a keke in Yenagoa. The Police in Ekeki transfered the cased to the State Command CID but the CID has released the suspects purportedly on the advice of the DPP. I just called the IPO today (being 30th June 2020) only to hear that the DPP said the suspects have no case to answer. More so, that we are not ready to pay more for further investigations. It's really sad!!!

Your brother is 5.7ft not 5.7m please, 5.7m is about to he height of a storey building.

1 Like

Re: Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now by xtaphare321(f): 1:00pm On Jun 30, 2020
I pray he returns home soonuh
Re: Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now by carlos1(m): 1:03pm On Jun 30, 2020
Motionact:
Are you in Abuja?
I teach 2d animation and motion graphics.
Learn from scratch how to make funny cartoon comedy videos today and any kind of animations.
Become an animator today!
Chat me on whatsapp.

Create a training video and we'll buy.
Re: Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now by pmadise(m): 1:20pm On Jun 30, 2020
1bunne4lif:
which village in engenni?

Okparaki
Re: Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now by Chochovini: 1:28pm On Jun 30, 2020
BakedCake:
dem ask if unah get info .. unah dey advert how to make money with phone ... there needs to be a slap button here on nairaland. I swear
. I CODE Your grievance sha. No mind those conscienceLESS creatures.
Re: Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 30, 2020
for a year now?
truth be told probably the worst has happened to him
Re: Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 30, 2020
[s]
IVORY2009:

Then if that is the case, the person that picked up the phone should be interrogated, and the location where the phone was found should be the landmark for the search.
[/s]

Nonsense
Re: Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now by knowhowk: 1:52pm On Jun 30, 2020
May you be found .
Re: Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now by majamajic(m): 2:01pm On Jun 30, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Imagine the DPP and IPO saying you guys are not ready to pay more for further investigations
But i have this strong feelings that this young niggarrr is Hale and hearty

Yeah. I know nothing is alright here
But i dey reason am say this young niggarrr fit just dey one huzzle kingdom dey run things because we niggarrrz can take decision easily especially when we are staying broke for too long...
Probably he don conclude say untill the beans don he nor go show face after all nor be stone him dey cook
Baby girl. If you understand what is huzzle kingdom then your boyfriend must be a real niggarrr

All this gift card boys , so if person wan hustle , e go drop him phone for Keke , no family contact , no trace, till money drop ?
This is one year , God will help una .
Re: Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now by Bevima: 2:21pm On Jun 30, 2020
Wow. Over a year now. Let's just assume the worse.
Re: Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now by Kolinakano: 2:25pm On Jun 30, 2020
He dream that Covid-19 will come on 2020 that is why he quarantine himself.

By the grace of God we'll see his pic when he comeback.
Re: Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now by DonroxyII: 2:45pm On Jun 30, 2020
Timi141:
Wait, the police is asking you to pay for further investigations?

How low can the NPF sink for god's sake before we realize a wide reaching reform is needed?
You don't know anything ... The DPO would not be feeding those guys arrested pending the conclusion of the case,, he will not use his money to charge them to court and once convicted, the prison is so filled up that they don't want more inmates ....

That is our new country ......
Re: Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now by kurlz(f): 2:50pm On Jun 30, 2020
oluwaseyi0:

The so called suspect may be innocent especially the buyer, we complain of police brutality yet we encourage it when it favor us

A million and one thing might have happened to the missing guy

Hnmm it's well o. One year is just too long.
The suspects need strong hand because of the phone in there possession.
It is definitely a lead. I tell you.
They should have left it in the vehicle if it's true.
That's the only lead at the moment so they shouldn't be handled lightly.
Re: Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now by tightpussy156: 3:01pm On Jun 30, 2020
very useless set of human being called police.i hate them with passion.anywhere I see were them they brutalized police I go put hand waste am to death.they are very useless set of people.if any of my pikin say he wan join police straight I go disown am,if na.my uncle or aunty disown straight.notin pass money for their life.my neighbor whose relation is a police man came with some other police men to arrest him just because of money for a crime he knows nothing about.police are curse people.that is why u hardly see them retire they die bf that time.even some wen Dem manage retire na useless life them they.you go see army go retire wela to the extent Dem go call old soldier never die still very okay.who quotes me hug transformer.
Re: Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now by mashad(m): 3:59pm On Jun 30, 2020
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

I sympathize with your family on this unfortunate incident.

On the other hand, this boy has the face of a criminal probably he was a cultist and became collateral damage during a face-off.

R.I.P to him

Hmm....another possibility
Re: Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now by OlujobaSamuel: 3:59pm On Jun 30, 2020
I read this and I'm confused as to what to say. Seun And his Nairaland team should please create a SOS section on the forum so people can post such plea under it and there should be mod in-charge of it.
God give the family comfort by helping them find a closure to the case.
Re: Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now by 1bunne4lif(m): 5:20pm On Jun 30, 2020
pmadise:

Okparaki
ok, i stay in mbiama
Re: Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now by CYBERWEAVER(m): 6:59pm On Jun 30, 2020
The guy lost his life while heading to Italy through the desert, I just felt like that
Re: Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now by smokeydrinky: 8:04pm On Jun 30, 2020
Keep hope alive.
Re: Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now by ibinaboonline: 8:30pm On Jun 30, 2020
Traveling from Bayelsa to Rivers state during lockdown na corner corner road dem go take. Na d kind journey to avoid these days where everybody eye don red. The phones that were found is a very bad sign. Chai. The seller is lying and police knows it. Who dey pick phone for keke? OP, your brothers movement can be ascertained by triangulating the signals of his network. Telcos can do it but they're likely to require a police report or something. If they ascertain your brother's movement, they'll be able to figure out where he boarded a vehicle or at least the last location of the phone before it stopped broadcasting signals. Anyway, if you don't have money to spend it's likely they won't put as much effort to find the guy or what's left of him. Sorry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) / Xenophobia: South African clothing store looted in Lagos / Photos From The Scene Of Today's Robbery Of FCMB At Lekki Phase 1 Estate,Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.