Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,242 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

A Lot Of Women Have Had To Deal With Issues Like This And It’s So Heartbreaking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lot Of Women Have Had To Deal With Issues Like This And It’s So Heartbreaking (2260 Views)

I Heard Yoruba Men Have Anger Issues Like British Men / “this Is So Heartbreaking” – Man Surprises Girlfriend With New Car Only For Him / My Ex Moved On So Quickly, It's So Heartbreaking! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lot Of Women Have Had To Deal With Issues Like This And It’s So Heartbreaking by yazga: 3:40pm On Aug 15, 2019
So I heard this story on the radio on Sunday.

Man wakes up in the morning, drops money for food with his wife after an awesome session of love making a night before; apparently they seemed very happy together. Gets dressed(very casual) didn’t take a pin with him, tells his wife he’s going to see his friend that stays on the next street. A few hours after, wife gets a call from a friend her husband is getting married in a certain church and obviously didn’t believe. just like that days of waiting for him to come back home or even call turned into years. The woman was left broken with 5 children.

According to the story the man had relocated to the US with his new wife. I listened to the story and got so emotional, too many questions filled my head. Wasn’t there a better way to have left? What could this woman have done to deserve this treatment? Why didn’t he think about the kids? Questions only the man can answer. A lot of women have had to deal with issues like this and it’s so heartbreaking

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Lot Of Women Have Had To Deal With Issues Like This And It’s So Heartbreaking by delishpot: 3:45pm On Aug 15, 2019
Yet one small heartbreak from his new boo now and he will start posting anti women posts on SM.
Just like they keep crying like baby goats look g for their mothers up and down nairaland when just 1 girl does something that hurts them.
I keep saying it, all those crying women are hoes, not to be trusted chewing gum boys...... Deal with your heart break. Women deal with worse and we don't see their wailing as often as we see men wailing even though women are mostly victims of use and dump.
Re: A Lot Of Women Have Had To Deal With Issues Like This And It’s So Heartbreaking by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 15, 2019
yazga:

Man wakes up in the morning, drops money for food with his wife after an awesome session of love making a night before; apparently they seemed very happy together. Gets dressed(very casual) didn’t take a pin with him, tells his wife he’s going to see his friend that stays on the next street. A few hours after, wife gets a call from a friend her husband is getting married in a certain church and obviously didn’t believe. just like that days of waiting for him to come back home or even call turned into years. The woman was left broken with 5 children.

According to the story the man had relocated to the US with his new wife. I listened to the story and got so emotional, too many questions filled my head. Wasn’t there a better way to have left? What could this woman have done to deserve this treatment? Why didn’t he think about the kids? Questions only the man can answer. A lot of women have had to deal with issues like this and it’s so heartbreaking
Devil na man na. grin

2 Likes

Re: A Lot Of Women Have Had To Deal With Issues Like This And It’s So Heartbreaking by yazga: 11:39am On Aug 20, 2019
undecided
delishpot:
Yet one small heartbreak from his new boo now and he will start posting anti women posts on SM.
Just like they keep crying like baby goats look g for their mothers up and down nairaland when just 1 girl does something that hurts them.
I keep saying it, all those crying women are hoes, not to be trusted chewing gum boys...... Deal with your heart break. Women deal with worse and we don't see their wailing as often as we see men wailing even though women are mostly victims of use and dump.
Re: A Lot Of Women Have Had To Deal With Issues Like This And It’s So Heartbreaking by JesamPearl: 1:39pm On Aug 20, 2019
So, sad
yazga:

Re: A Lot Of Women Have Had To Deal With Issues Like This And It’s So Heartbreaking by LordKO(m): 2:11pm On Aug 20, 2019
You've to expect anything nasty when a man falls in love with you solely based on your outward beauty or your economic standing or social standing. Or, if he knows that you've been with him solely because of material/physical things he possesses too. In a world where most people neither believe in love (goodness) nor find it hard to love others unconditionally, falling in love, staying in love and staying faithful will always remain a herculean task by most too.

Actions and inactions will always expose intention and betray pretension.

2 Likes

Re: A Lot Of Women Have Had To Deal With Issues Like This And It’s So Heartbreaking by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 20, 2019
yazga:

Hmm a man leaving children behind is something serious , if he is leaving for greener grass and abandoning his kids, then he is a useless man indeed

1 Like

Re: A Lot Of Women Have Had To Deal With Issues Like This And It’s So Heartbreaking by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 20, 2019
delishpot:
God bless you. You flow with truth.
Re: A Lot Of Women Have Had To Deal With Issues Like This And It’s So Heartbreaking by skywalker240(m): 2:25pm On Aug 20, 2019
Op,

do you know if he just discovered his supposedly 5 children were not his?

do you know if the supposedly loving wife is the LovePeddler of the comunity?

do you know if he is under some kind of stupid spell?

what am trying to say is that you shouldn't be too quick to judge, lets learn to hear from the other company before you pass judgement. And when you cant reach them, you should be cautious with your conclusion's

5 Likes

Re: A Lot Of Women Have Had To Deal With Issues Like This And It’s So Heartbreaking by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 20, 2019
delishpot:

Lmao
Re: A Lot Of Women Have Had To Deal With Issues Like This And It’s So Heartbreaking by Apination(m): 2:38pm On Aug 20, 2019
yazga:

Only him and God knows why. But is she really telling the truth? People don't just leave without clues, and if she knew where he got married, did she make any attempt to establish contact? Because I believe she could have made something positive from the whole debacle undecided

1 Like

Re: A Lot Of Women Have Had To Deal With Issues Like This And It’s So Heartbreaking by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 20, 2019
What if he's not the father of the 5 kids?
Re: A Lot Of Women Have Had To Deal With Issues Like This And It’s So Heartbreaking by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 20, 2019
Funnily enough something like this also happened to a friend. She and her husband had been having a difficult time conceiving. Next thing she basically found out on fb that the guy had married another wife.

Note however that women are as fked up in this thing as men. Two women are always involved in this - the usurper and the MIL.

1 Like

Re: A Lot Of Women Have Had To Deal With Issues Like This And It’s So Heartbreaking by yazga: 1:42pm On Aug 21, 2019
shocked
DrObiHogan:

1 Like

Re: A Lot Of Women Have Had To Deal With Issues Like This And It’s So Heartbreaking by Mekenz(m): 2:17pm On Aug 21, 2019
DrObiHogan:
please can these be possible? a whole 5kids not even 2.
Re: A Lot Of Women Have Had To Deal With Issues Like This And It’s So Heartbreaking by elipheleh(m): 5:03pm On Aug 21, 2019
That woman is a bloody liar. She's not telling the truth. I know women. The nature of women is always defensive and they won't ever tell you the wrong they did. If a woman confesses the truth to you, someone forced her to do it.

A full blooded man can't walk away from his responsibly without provocation. Loyalty and brotherhood are definition of MEN. A man will stand by his friend and family even in face of death. If he ever leaves, it's only in cases of unforgivable offences.

Loyalty and brotherhood means nothing to a woman. She'll lie, scheme, and manipulate to appear like a saint. They care too much about public opinions. To appear like saints before the public is their priority.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lot Of Women Have Had To Deal With Issues Like This And It’s So Heartbreaking by gerizzim: 5:30pm On Aug 21, 2019
elipheleh:
That woman is a bloody liar. She's not telling the truth. I know women. The nature of women is always defensive and they won't ever tell you the wrong they did. If a woman confesses the truth to you, someone forced her to do it.

A full blooded man can't walk away from his responsibly without provocation. Loyalty and brotherhood are definition of MEN. A man will stand by his friend and family even in face of death. If he ever leaves, it's only in cases of unforgivable offences.

Loyalty and brotherhood means nothing to a woman. She'll lie, scheme, and manipulate to appear like a saint. They care too much about public opinions. To appear like saints before the public is their priority.

true 2a large extent. some women go frame u up ND use tears to Curry pity to win a case dt dey know d root cause came from dia hand.

1 Like

Re: A Lot Of Women Have Had To Deal With Issues Like This And It’s So Heartbreaking by AstroG: 5:36pm On Aug 21, 2019
Have you heard from the MAN to knw his reasons or you pipo re just jumping into conclusions

Maybe the man had critical issues with the woman that made him do so,or that he is not happy with the marriage. If any of the above is the reasons then the Man has the right to do anything on his mind

For me,ah can do worse cause am highly an introvert..

DONT JUDGE YET

yazga:

1 Like

Re: A Lot Of Women Have Had To Deal With Issues Like This And It’s So Heartbreaking by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 21, 2019
Another stupid story from frustrated feminist radio station and the op

3 Likes

Re: A Lot Of Women Have Had To Deal With Issues Like This And It’s So Heartbreaking by ednut1(m): 7:31pm On Aug 21, 2019
Fake story. She could have written the embassy. He gets deported. Polygamy is also not allowed
Re: A Lot Of Women Have Had To Deal With Issues Like This And It’s So Heartbreaking by yazga: 10:16am On Aug 22, 2019
angry angry
lilbest4:
Another stupid story from frustrated feminist radio station and the op
Re: A Lot Of Women Have Had To Deal With Issues Like This And It’s So Heartbreaking by yazga: 10:17am On Aug 22, 2019
How is it fake?
ednut1:
Fake story. She could have written the embassy. He gets deported. Polygamy is also not allowed
Re: A Lot Of Women Have Had To Deal With Issues Like This And It’s So Heartbreaking by ednut1(m): 10:19am On Aug 22, 2019
yazga:
How is it fake?
u cant just go and remarry without divorcing and abadndon your kids here and go to the usa. he can be deported for it. so i doubt its a real story
Re: A Lot Of Women Have Had To Deal With Issues Like This And It’s So Heartbreaking by ubunja(m): 12:25pm On Aug 22, 2019
pcguru1:

Hmm a man leaving children behind is something serious , if he is leaving for greener grass and abandoning his kids, then he is a useless man indeed
I can leave kids any day. No fvcks given.

1 Like

Re: A Lot Of Women Have Had To Deal With Issues Like This And It’s So Heartbreaking by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 22, 2019
ubunja:
I can leave kids any day. No fvcks given.
I would be more shocked if you didn't
Re: A Lot Of Women Have Had To Deal With Issues Like This And It’s So Heartbreaking by ubunja(m): 12:40pm On Aug 22, 2019
pcguru1:

Re: A Lot Of Women Have Had To Deal With Issues Like This And It’s So Heartbreaking by yazga: 1:52pm On Aug 22, 2019
shocked shocked
pcguru1:

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do In This Case? See What She Told Me (photo) / What Lesson(s) Does Your Last Relationship Taught You.? / Please Help, I'm In Love With A Lady That Is Older Than I Am

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.